It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can god have a chosen people when DNA proves we are all from same Origin? Even bible agree's.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Xeven

I am a Jew and so are you!

I don't think i am!

Judaism is the religion, culture, ethics and law of the Jewish people. It is one of the first recorded monotheistic faiths (4000 year history).

More here :

www.spaceandmotion.com...

Homo sapiens sapiens has been around for much longer, when the bones of two early humans were found in 1967 near Kibish, Ethiopia, they were thought to be 130,000 years old. A few years ago, researchers found 154,000- to 160,000-year-old human bones at Herto, Ethiopia. Now, a new study of the 1967 fossil site indicates the earliest known members of our species, Homo sapiens, roamed Africa about 195,000 years ago.

More here :

www.eurekalert.org...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 29-9-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

So the bible is still being written.
So when does the new, new testament come out?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Why did god accept abel's gift and reject cain's?- same kind of question. Its not the thought or intention that matters, only god's will which in OT is capricious at best. You're not really permitted to ask. The old testament god was not nice- it wanted what it wanted and for OT god might is right. If you reject the old testament as jesus said to and embrace the new then fewer of these things pop up.

Some say the OT god is a cultural compilation of various pagan gods Baal, Moloch, etc and the NT god is the god of monotheism that modern christians embrace. Regardless, how a culture defines their god reflects upon that culture and the prevailing modes of thought within it. Xenophobic cultures that value materialism and power over others will require a god that makes them the 'chosen' and their ethos will be structured around negating the humanity of those not part of their in-group. Historically, this kind of negation has been part of the justification for all manner of atrocities.
edit on 29-9-2013 by sjorges2002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

I did not say the Bible was still being written.
The people telling the rest of the world are called "evangelists". You must have heard of them. That is what evangelism is all about, bringng the rest of the world into the community.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The question makes no sense.

Also Jesus of Nazareth wasn't white, so if you believe he was the son of god what point were you trying to make? If you're saying the story of Adam and Eve is true, is your claim we're all inbred clones? As this clearly isn't the case.
edit on 29-9-2013 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Xeven
How can god have a chosen people when DNA proves we are all from same Origin? Even bible agrees. Adam and Eve duh...

Not that I am arguing, but you make a statement with no backup to what you claim. There is evidence that Noah might have had a special birth:

Book of Enoch

1 And after some days my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became
2 pregnant by him and bore a son. And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the
hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes,
he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house
3 was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed
with the Lord of righteousness.
4 And his father Lamech was afraid of him and
5 fled, and came to his father Methuselah. And he said unto him: I have begotten a strange son, diverse from
and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like
us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his
6 countenance is glorious. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels, and I fear
that in his days a wonder may be
7 wrought on the earth. And now, my father, I am here to petition thee and implore thee that thou mayest go
to Enoch, our father, and learn from him the truth, for his dwelling−place is
8 amongst the angels. And when Methuselah heard the words of his son, he came to me to the ends of the
earth; for he had heard that
9I was there, and he cried aloud, and I heard his voice and I came to him. And I said unto him: Behold, here
am I, my son, wherefore hast thou come to me ? And he answered and said: Because of a great cause of
anxiety have I come to thee, and because of a disturbing vision 10 have I approached. And now, my father,
hear me: unto Lamech my son there hath been born a son, the like of whom there is none, and his nature is
not like mans nature, and the colour of his body is whiter than snow and redder than the bloom of a rose, and
the hair of his head is whiter than white wool, and his eyes are like the rays of the sun, and he opened his eyes
and 11 thereupon lighted up the whole house. And he arose in the hands of the midwife, and opened
12 his mouth and blessed the Lord of heaven. And his father Lamech became afraid and fled to me, and did
not believe that he was sprung from him, but that he was in the likeness of the angels of heaven; and behold I
have come to thee that thou mayest make known to me the truth.

How do we see this? Is it benevolent or malevolent? From this, you can see that the seed of Abraham, coming from Noah, would have had a special significance for the new nation taken from that seed. Compare this to Jesus, having only seed from the woman. The other chromosome Jesus received is from the Holy Spirit, and my guess is that this came from the other chromosome from Adam's rib. In the first division of Adam, the female was taken from the side of man. With Christ (last Adam), the side was punctured on the cross to spill the blood mixed with water. This is symbolism for giving of his DNA to mankind in the process of involution (Baptism). There are parallels between Adam giving seed for the woman and the woman giving seed for the continuation of mankind. Where did the other chromosome come from for Jesus? It's obvious, yet I cannot back this with anything else other than the WHOLE story of the Bible.

As for the 12 tribes, they were scattered among the nations for a reason. Your theory is accurate to this story and the secret to this is found in 1 Corinthians 10. Here it is in this thread: Hidden Mystery of Moses and Baptism

Each tribe represents a thread of the entire planet and the evolution that comes from involution. God preserves the seed in its purity from both ends of time. The ONLY way to this new blood is through Christ, yet we cannot verify this other than words on a page. Apart from a sample of this blood, we have no way to verify this other than faith that it is scientifically possible. How can we see evidence from this in the BIBLE?

Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet. This is were we get alphabet. Christ is the WORD from John 1.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Do you need proof for what God is telling us here? You have it. The letters of creation write the words. In nature, everything is chiral. This means that there is a left and right hand, yet one thing cannot be superimposed on the other. This is where coalescence comes in. Things can only be mixed to create a new thing. When information (letters of programming) are added, we get new life (rise to new life from involution), which we see as evolution. In reality, this is what baptism represents. We are immersed into the catalyst so we can combine. The catalyst is water. Letters of DNA combine in the waters of life to produce the Word (Consciousness in a form).

I have faith in God. That's all I need to trust that my future is secure within the Son of God. As 1 Cor. 10 says, "We, who are many, are one loaf." What is bread? Crushed seeds to make something new.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

The seven thunders that spoke have not been recorded yet . That they spoke is one thing but that John was not to say what they said is another ..It makes one think what might be in store in the future as far as the word of God is concerned ...peace

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Rapha

SadistNocturne
I'm curious...do angels actually come down and bubble wrap dangerous objects for your protection?

What, like bubblewrap the razorsharp skin dust that covers everything in Tartarus ?

Or bubblewrap the giant bone ravens or the Tree of Death in the black desolate landscape of Hades ?

No, i am on my own, exposed to all harsh elements and fellow elementals.

Off post side note.
Events are really going to heat up now, in this plane and all other worlds running parallel to this one.

Umm, yeah...ok...you just...keep on shining my friend...stay YOU....

- SN

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

You realise the bible is a work of fiction, yeah?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

The Sumerians were a non-Semitic people who lived before the Semitic Jews... maybe we're all secretly Sumerians, and the Jews have just tried to corrupt and hijack our actual lineage?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bastion

Why because you think it is? I think that even science can tell you by looking through the world of Quanta that some things that are real are stranger then fiction ....peace

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

It was written by man, it's been proven beyond doubt the story of creation is wrong, story of Noah is so absurd a five year old can disprove it and so on...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bastion

Of course He used men ! ..Where would you think would be the best place to get message from God ? Maybe His creation ? Maybe He has the message inside the Quanta . Or maybe the quark or querk . How about tea leaves or maybe empty trash cans . If you were The God that created every thing ,where or what mode would you use to give your message to man ?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Xeven
How can god have a chosen people when DNA proves we are all from same Origin? Even bible agrees. Adam and Eve duh...

I'm talking as a non-Christian here but I don't think you are looking at this correctly. The Christian God's chosen people were descendants of Adam and Eve just like his non-chosen people were.

That doesn't make everybody his "chosen people". It just means that the chosen people and the non-chosen people all come from the same common origins. It's the same concept of Darwinism. Evolution doesn't teach that people came from monkeys but that monkeys and people came from the same origin. It doesn't mean we are all monkeys or that all monkeys are human.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
After the Babel debacle, God chose a family to keep separate from the others so that He could teach them enough about Himself that they would recognize the sacrifice on the cross that would end sin for ever. Ask yourself, if Jesus had appeared in ancient China and got crucified for our sins, would anyone understand what had happened? Even in our so called Judeo-Christian culture in the west we have forgotten the meaning of sin, most not even believing in it anymore.

Romans 7:7 Shall we say, then, that the Law itself is bad? Of course not! But it was the Law that made me know what sin is. If the Law had not said, "Do not desire what belongs to someone else," I would not have known such a desire....7:13 But does this mean that what is good caused my death? By no means! It was sin that did it; by using what is good, sin brought death to me, in order that its true nature as sin might be revealed. And so, by means of the commandment sin is shown to be even more terribly sinful.
So God separated the family of Abraham from the rest of the world by giving them a set of laws about daily life and about ritual purification that they had to adhere to if they wanted to be forgiven of their sins. The laws about daily life they broke showed them they were sinners and needed forgiveness.

Genesis 12:1-3 The LORD said to Abram, "Leave your country, your relatives, and your father's home, and go to a land that I am going to show you. I will give you many descendants, and they will become a great nation. I will bless you and make your name famous, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, But I will curse those who curse you. And through you I will bless all the nations."
Then with Abraham's descendants:

Exodus 24:7 Then he took the book of the covenant, in which the LORD's commands were written, and read it aloud to the people. They said, "We will obey the LORD and do everything that he has commanded." Then Moses took the blood in the bowls and threw it on the people. He said, "This is the blood that seals the covenant which the LORD made with you when he gave all these commands."
Later:

1 Kings 8:17 And Solomon continued, "My father David planned to build a temple for the worship of the LORD God of Israel, but the LORD said to him, 'You were right in wanting to build a temple for me, but you will never build it. It is your son, your own son, who will build my temple.' "And now the LORD has kept his promise. I have succeeded my father as king of Israel, and I have built the Temple for the worship of the LORD God of Israel. I have also provided a place in the Temple for the Covenant Box containing the stone tablets of the covenant which the LORD made with our ancestors when he brought them out of Egypt." Then in the presence of the people Solomon went and stood in front of the altar, where he raised his arms and prayed, " LORD God of Israel, there is no god like you in heaven above or on earth below! You keep your covenant with your people and show them your love when they live in wholehearted obedience to you. You have kept the promise you made to my father David; today every word has been fulfilled. And now, LORD God of Israel, I pray that you will also keep the other promise you made to my father when you told him that there would always be one of his descendants ruling as king of Israel, provided they obeyed you as carefully as he did. So now, O God of Israel, let everything come true that you promised to my father David, your servant. "But can you, O God, really live on earth? Not even all of heaven is large enough to hold you, so how can this Temple that I have built be large enough?
So not just all the animal sacrifices and the laws about ceremonial purity but also through the lineage of their kinds (Jesus was a descendant of David from both his mother and father's sides).

This is what was supposed to have happened had the chosen family (which was by now a nation) obeyed God and not been more interested in their own wealth and sovereignty, from the same prayer as above:

1Kings 8:41 "When a foreigner who lives in a distant land hears of your fame and of the great things you have done for your people and comes to worship you and to pray at this Temple, listen to his prayer. In heaven, where you live, hear him and do what he asks you to do, so that all the peoples of the world may know you and obey you, as your people Israel do. Then they will know that this Temple I have built is the place where you are to be worshiped.
Under Solomon the nation got the closest to this ever. The story of the Queen of Sheba for example. By the time Jesus came they had so lost the plot that not even the 12 apostles recognized the Messiah and what He was there to do - at first. It wasn't till a few days after Jesus resurrection that they started to realize what on Earth had happened.

Luke 24:13 On that same day two of Jesus' followers were going to a village named Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem, and they were talking to each other about all the things that had happened. As they talked and discussed, Jesus himself drew near and walked along with them; they saw him, but somehow did not recognize him. Jesus said to them, "What are you talking about to each other, as you walk along?" They stood still, with sad faces. One of them, named Cleopas, asked him, "Are you the only visitor in Jerusalem who doesn't know the things that have been happening there these last few days?" "What things?" he asked. "The things that happened to Jesus of Nazareth," they answered. "This man was a prophet and was considered by God and by all the people to be powerful in everything he said and did. Our chief priests and rulers handed him over to be sentenced to death, and he was crucified. And we had hoped that he would be the one who was going to set Israel free! Besides all that, this is now the third day since it happened. Some of the women of our group surprised us; they went at dawn to the tomb, but could not find his body. They came back saying they had seen a vision of angels who told them that he is alive. Some of our group went to the tomb and found it exactly as the women had said, but they did not see him." Then Jesus said to them, "How foolish you are, how slow you are to believe everything the prophets said! Was it not necessary for the Messiah to suffer these things and then to enter his glory?" And Jesus explained to them what was said about himself in all the Scriptures, beginning with the books of Moses and the writings of all the prophets.

Of course having rejected the Messiah, as a nation the Israelites are no longer God's chosen people, a fact that escapes many Christians in America.

Matthew 27:24 When Pilate saw that it was no use to go on, but that a riot might break out, he took some water, washed his hands in front of the crowd, and said, "I am not responsible for the death of this man! This is your doing!" The whole crowd answered, "Let the responsibility for his death fall on us and on our children!" Then Pilate set Barabbas free for them; and after he had Jesus whipped, he handed him over to be crucified.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Xeven

I dont think you understand your own question, I dont think you understand the basic message.

What do you suppose the Jews were chosen for.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Blacks, natives, whites, and asians are not all of the same origin.

The black human species is native to Earth, as are the natives.

The white and asian species are a hybrid species. Genetically speaking.

DNA is life code, different combinations to create various biological and anatomical creatures.

Every creature has the locked away DNA, we call it "junk" DNA. But their anatomical being is made from the DNA structure. Meaning if we change that DNA around, we could create "new" creatures.

Back to the whites and asians - it is CLEAR to me, that the white race is not native to Earth. Its the only species on the planet that refuses to be one with nature, and tries to conquer the entire kingdom. Tries to be greater then nature.

This aspect of the white-specie's mentality comes from their creators. The whites are "from the stars" as it was known in ancient times. Look into ancient cultures that are of black/native skin tone, a lot of them talk of beings coming from the sky..

Who is in power today? Definitely the whites. From America (that includes Canada), to the United Kingdom, to the Scandinavian nations, to Russia, to Australia (which were originally black species but over taken by the whites), to most of Europe.

Some where on the time line, the white species was merged with the native humanoid-creatures on Earth, who were a primitive species. They came, they controlled, they conquered. Why is Jesus always depicted as a white person, when he lived int he Middle East, which were definitely occupied by darker toned human species?

This is all debatable of course, and depends on the garbage history the elite (white) families want you to believe by reading their history books and literature.. but one thing is clear, the blacks/natives are native to Earth, the whites are definitely a virus that invaded in ancient times. The Asians? I haven't understood that part yet... the only ones with the slanted eyes, shows they have a different gene within their code.

Regardless - we are all here, on this blue/green rock. I love all people, no matter the skin tone, culture, or believes. Im not blinded by differences and the garbage we are meant to believe by these so called controllers.
I am a spiritual being, who understands and percieves all are connected through consciousness and a grander awareness I call "Creator Source". Creation is just a ripple in the Creator's mind, and we are all playing within its imagination. So universally, it doesnt matter to me where you come from, you are my brother or sister.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

How can we all have sprung from one set of people anyway.
That is serious hillbilly stuff, and way too much inbreeding to be possible.

Well we did, and we did not sprung from the same set of people .

We did, but then, it lasts almost 870.000 years, for us to meet our old relatives again, and the, there is another 60.000 year gap in between the next reunion.

Interbreeding happened a lot, only the time frame is way different.

You can read all about it in the following link.That also includes the genetic evidence etc.
anthropogenesis.kinshipstudies.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by bastion

Of course He used men ! ..Where would you think would be the best place to get message from God ? Maybe His creation ? Maybe He has the message inside the Quanta . Or maybe the quark or querk . How about tea leaves or maybe empty trash cans . If you were The God that created every thing ,where or what mode would you use to give your message to man ?

So modern men that claim to hear the word of God, from the bum on the corner to George W. Bush are to be believed?
What would make bronze age men more believable?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

Are you comparing the modern day golden man to the bronze men who built the great Pyramid of Egypt ? Funny how modern man can look at peoples in different places and time in such a low respect . Like ,because someone who drives a Ford has anything over someone who drives a VW is just juvenile . peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join