It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to contact aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BeliefInReality

Judging by your screen name I am not surprised at your response. Tell me, how do you know that they are not real? It seems you are 100% certain they don't exist...

To quote Obi Wan Kenobi, "Only Siths deal in absolutes".

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

True, but not everyone listens to others so sometimes they have to find out for themselves through potential failure. While I agree it is unlikely a contact may occur,I would not discount it 100%, maybe 97.2%

As far as intelligent life in the universe, well that is more likely than not imo.
Failure in efforts can be stronger than advice at times. So while it may be noble to not condone such behavior, sometimes folks gotta find out for themselves, because on this subject, who really knows 100%?

Peace
edit on 28-9-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Even though I believe there are aliens out there somewhere, I doubt they are contacting her/him. I suggest she/he asks a doctor the question.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I do not wish to argue with you but aliens are Real,you may be a sceptic,you may think what you want,but you are delusional.

The reality in Wich you and more than 90% of the world is living in isn't the real reality.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Actually I am 99.9% sure alien life does exist in our universe. As someone with an amateurish interest in science, I would be a fool to believe we are the only form of life amongst potentially billions of galaxies. That being said, my same interest in science forces me to question the possibility any intelligent life form could reach earth from a distant planet.

I believe it's much more likely those who claim to have alien encounters are experiencing a mental disorder. No offense to those who truly believe, but until science backs up your position, or ET makes contact, I choose to accept logic.

And I'm only part Sith Lord. My mom was Sith (surprisingly complete with protruding horns), but my father was a nerf-herder.
edit on 28-9-2013 by BeliefInReality because: To hang a hat on the Star Wars reference.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by Dalarn

This seems to work ....

But failing that you could give this a try
New Project Will Send Your Messages to Aliens in Deep Space

We invite you to join us in the first collective and continuous METI experiment in human history. Lone Signal allows anyone with Internet access to compose and transmit messages to strategically selected stellar systems.
www.lonesignal.com...

edit on 28-9-2013 by gortex because: edit to add

You my friend, are hilarious lol. I was just thinking of morc, what a very funny show that was and such a tragedy.

Your friend the Bot

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Its the effects of sleep deprivation causing what seems to be quite severe sleep paralysis episodes, judging by the other thread. Which is causing some paranoia, which in turn is feeding the sleep deprivation.
I agree a doctor's advice is recommended to do something about this, most likely an improved sleeping regime, which should ease the paranoia over time.

A link on dealing with it
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: added a basic tips link

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Belive in what you wish to belive,but all the evidence indicates that aliens have been here thousands of years ago and that They are still here.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

What Lol?Are you sceptic bastards serious?
When anyone mentions aliens you people start to mention sleep deprivation lol.

Most of ATS members know that aliens exist and that They are monotoring us.
For Christ sake,even the owner thinks soo.
This world is going to be soo shocked when it finds about the truth.

edit on 28-9-2013 by Dalarn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

Aggressive behaviour is also linked with sleep deprivation, so try to calm down a little. The stress actually makes it worse rather then reduces the effects.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Question why you run around with a sword in the middle of the night. This is not a good thing

ETA - I mention it because this is an extension of your other thread, where you describe the symptoms of sleep paralysis very well. Apply Occam's Razor, not Occam's Duct Tape.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Dont be angry, this can be easily solved by your GP

edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: satisfying an internet law

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

I apologize if I've upset you, but I have reviewed both the science and the crypto-science that ancient alien theories are based upon, and I'm just not convinced. I only ask that you question your beliefs, as I do.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

Lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

BeliefInReality
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Actually I am 99.9% sure alien life does exist in our universe. As someone with an amateurish interest in science, I would be a fool to believe we are the only form of life amongst potentially billions of galaxies. That being said, my same interest in science forces me to question the possibility any intelligent life form could reach earth from a distant planet.

I believe it's much more likely those who claim to have alien encounters are experiencing a mental disorder. No offense to those who truly believe, but until science backs up your position, or ET makes contact, I choose to accept logic.

You won't hear it from nasa but we already know there is life out there, it has come here many times on the backs of meteorites. Mainstream science trounced those trying to raise the alarm. Many believe this is how the next pandemic will arrive.

Now proving intelligent life exists or contacting them is another story. I would advise to read all the threads about this. There are those who believe aliens are fallen angels or demons and if that Were true, not sure I would want to contact them.

By the by, exactly what war do you want them to help you fight, did I miss that part.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I do not belive in aliens,I know that aliens are Real.Its Like questioning your own existance.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

Descartes did that very thing.

Removing the statement you made that made this post relevant is weak method
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Disingenuous poster makes bunny cry

edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: bleh typo in edit text cant be edited - WTB fractal editing

edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Oh nice - I can - Kudos

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

The Future War for human independence.
Detachment from aliens that manipulate humans and who supresses them.Aliens that disploit humans for their own needs.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

dlbott

By the by, exactly what war do you want them to help you fight, did I miss that part.

The Bot

Is this a question for me? I don't want anyone to help me fight a war. Unless they're little furry aliens from the planet Melmac, and my enemy is of the feline variety.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
if humans had the technology to have a neutron receiver, translator and post them into a monitor, or a type machine that prints a message out...

that is the tool to do it. At least thats what we know in my country and just consider WHY china and some nasa projects trying to create that?> But they dont have the knowledge and tech yet for it... There is projects already about it... they try hard, but they are millenniums behind to make it happen. and to be suficient.

Also check all over the world, WHERE NATO have their bases established, also check the stories and history about these specific spots/places. They are all related to " portal stories " and other dimensions... And vuala, NATO always makes bases there and the area turns into a prohibited one.

So I gave you a basic idea, how to.

imagine the speeds of a neutron, how fast u can send your message out and to be safe from " theft", others to read.

Other than that, we have many filthy ones around and near us, just visit a medium and try to contact with the "dead" . Thats what we believe here. If you die, there is no way for a noobish spirit to have the technology and ways of contacting other dimensions... There is ways, but not for us, as a newbie spirit in the dimension u transfer.

Mediums are just intermediaries of these filthy abominations, grays, reptiles, etc... go speak to them, but I would suggest you NOT (an example is " federation of light" lol, its a group of mediums contacting the abominations arround us and near us. Hitler had one medium). Or visit ancient temples, they are possitive spots of cosmic energy. You may have a vision there... lol

Also its a nice way to keep ur mind and body healthy, as this spots gather lots of good materials for ur health. An example, when you visit an ancient temple and u spend some time there, you feel sooo relaxed.. why this happening?
edit on 28-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Ploutonas

imagine the speeds of a neutron, how fast u can send your message out and to be safe from " theft", others to read.

Encrypted radio does just fine for that, faster too.

( I hope you arent seriously talking about these, because thats a radio, you know that right ? )
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Its a radio

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Trust me, you do NOT want "aliens" in your home...

Unless of course you're INTO things like being probed, abducted, mutilated, or being raped...

Well-known UFO researcher John Weldon said, “How creditable is it to think that literally thousands of genuine extraterrestrials would fly millions of light years simply to teach new age philosophy, deny Christianity, and support the occult? And why would the entities actually possess and inhabit people just like demons do if they were really advanced extraterrestrials?”Source

The 3 causes of the abduction experience

by Joe Jordan and the CE4 Research Group

What causes someone to have an abduction experience?
This is a question that secular researchers do not have an answer for to this day.
But we at CE4 Research Group have found through our research that people can have this experience because of one of three reasons or a combination of these reasons:

1. You asked for it. Some people actually ask to have the experience to know what is like or about. Be careful what you ask for.

2. You unknowingly open a door to the realm of this experience. Some people unknowingly opened a door for the experience, by being involved in New Age or Occult activities. When you engage in the unknown things outside of GOD the Creator and His WORD you make yourself vulnerable to these entities. We have found this reason to be the most often found root cause.

3. You are part of a generational cycle or generational curse. When asked about the experiencer's parents or early family life, we found that the opening had come from one or more of the parents. It IS important how you raise your children. When there is a GODLY covering over the family by the head of the household, the family is protected. But if there is No GODLY covering, the family is open to these types of unnatural experiences.

The 3 causes of the abduction experience
"UNHOLY COMMUNION" SLIDE SHOW PDF
Unholy Communion Video Series

Interviews taken of ex-Wiccans and Satanists (now Christians) indicate a high level of personal contact with various alien types, especially during coven meetings and holiday rituals. Those coming from the highest echelon of Satanism known as the Illuminati, believe the original people who inhabited the earth descended from Mars via the Moon. They believe the first established civilization was Atlantis. Renowned for their superior intellect, the Atlanteans suffered the same fate as a few of the proceeding cultures already mentioned. The remnant people from Atlantis became the American Indians, according to their interpretation of history.

Dr. Richard Boylan has written extensively about E.T. encounters, and has found five common features of people predominately involved in UFO/alien sightings and abductions:
  1. Individuals possessing a high degree of psychic ability.

2. Similar phenomenon occuring with other family members (multi or trans-generational).

3. Native Americans and/or indigenous peoples.

4. Children who have been subjected to severe abuse or trauma.

5. Individuals and/or family members affiliated to government and/or military intelligence agencies or departments.
Source

edit on 28-9-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join