It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to contact aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Tidnabnilims

Ploutonas

imagine the speeds of a neutron, how fast u can send your message out and to be safe from " theft", others to read.

Encrypted radio does just fine for that, faster too.

( I hope you arent seriously talking about these, because thats a radio, you know that right ? )
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Its a radio

encrypted radio can be decrypted, neutrons there is just no technology of doing it yet.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

One of them exists to our knowledge.

Of course you cant break a communication that doesnt exist to our knowledge, thats like the best security you can get.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: (no reason given)

Radio still faster than a neutron though
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: pew pew lasers in a vacuum at c

Additional :- If you are talking about neutron source, they emit, wait for it, radio waves
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: essential - we are already using radio

edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: clarity i hope

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

If humans had the technology to instantly beam all messages securely regardless of distance using an unbreachable method then your made-up neutron phone would be useless too.

Story forum is thattaway --------------->

edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Radio works

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

Let me explain,

depends the aliens you want to come in contact with... Those that we all know? Grays, etc? Or other alien civilizations?

Now imagine an alien civilization, hostile to those that we have plenty around us " grays, reptiles, etc) and they want to contact with you. What is the best options? If you can tame the neutrons, you can direct them also! Thats what I believe (we believe)... lol

those who are trapped here, those we have arround us, dont have the technology for it. So neutrons is a possible way to come in contact with, other civilizations. But as I said, china and some other countries, doing their best to read neutrons!! You can google it! They even have huge bases, collecting neutrons!! Why they do that? There is always a reason.

earths history is full of stories, of wars, from other civilizations, that sound like alien civilizations. So we have to make some things clear, about "ways" of communication...

if you want to speak to grays, etc... just visit a medium. These abominations, love to manipulate human mind, so they always use that method. It is also related to " mind control " " possession"... etc They love doing it.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

depends the aliens you want to come in contact with... Those that we all know? Grays, etc? Or other alien civilizations?

We dont know any

Now imagine an alien civilization, hostile to those that we have plenty around us " grays, reptiles, etc) and they want to contact with you. What is the best options? If you can tame the neutrons, you can direct them also! Thats what I believe (we believe)... lol

Here is where you lost me, aside from the presumptions here, what is 'taming the neutron', is it like 'jumping the shark' ?

those who are trapped here, dont have the technology for it. But as I said, china and some other countries, doing their best to read neutrons!! You can google it! They even have huge bases, collecting neutrons!! Why they do that? There is always a reason.

Who is trapped here ? I couldnt find anything about reading neutrons, I did look, plenty about why those neutron research centres exist and what they do though, maybe you should Google that ?

earths history is full of stories, of wars, from other civilizations, that sound like alien civilizations. So we have to make some things clear, about "ways" of communication...

Why do they sound alien to you ? They seem to be stories of human history with some colourful embellishments to me.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: I'm aware I might get in trouble for the pony bit so I'll change it

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
tame the neutrons, is more like what u said before,

" If humans had the technology to instantly beam all messages securely regardless of distance using an unbreachable method then your made-up neutron phone would be useless too. "

www.newscientist.com...
edit on 28-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

if I put that back in the whole post will get moderated out

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

So just to clarify, you say that the technology I made up on the spot, happens to be the exact technology you are talking about ?

Have you looked up the speed of the various types of neutrons ?

They are in no way instant
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: and nowhere near the speed of light

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Oh I see, you are talking about neutrinos not neutrons

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Pardon the off topic drift, I too googled and found this regarding cosmic communication via neutron.

Any particle that is a fermion ? a class that includes particles like electrons, protons, and neutrons, could take shortcuts this way. By making electrons or other fermionic particles take shortcuts through the other brane, it might be possible to communicate faster than light speed, just like in Star Trek.

www.newscientist.com... Things change so often. I recall when the existence of neutrinos were scoffed at. I know they are different than neutrons, but point is sometimes theory comes to evident fruition.

ETA: relative addition;

What is the difference between Neutron and Neutrino?
• Neutrons have a higher mass than neutrinos.
• Neutrons are closely similar to the protons in their mass. Neutrinos are closely related to the electrons in their mass. However, both these particles don’t have a charge.
• Neutrinos are elementary particles and neutrons are non-elementary particles.
Read more: www.differencebetween.com...

edit on 28-9-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I was way off topic pages ago anyway, but yeah once it was clear it was neutrinos being discussed it made some more sense to me.

Although that article does assume various other potential theories to be the right models to be possible, but quantum is way over ( inside/before ? ) my head at that point anyway.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

but quantum is way over ( inside/before ? ) my head

Me too friend, just thought it was interesting and to show that much may be possible outside of telepathic communication in the future. Exciting times.
edit on 28-9-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

Pray and ask, meditate within, for answers, but have the heart, and will to be very concerned for the state of the world, especially, the poor, the starving, the homeless, the wars, the environment and the oceans, dolphins and whales, and report for duty to all who serve Love and Goodness and ask to help, but renounce and denounce all who harm. Meditate under the stars, and radiate Love and Peace and Gratitude to all those watching over and helping.

You'll see.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

A pleasant, if generic statement, easily applied to many problems and questions, you should write horoscopes if you dont already.

A few decent nights kip will be just as helpful.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

BeliefInReality
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Actually I am 99.9% sure alien life does exist in our universe. As someone with an amateurish interest in science, I would be a fool to believe we are the only form of life amongst potentially billions of galaxies. That being said, my same interest in science forces me to question the possibility any intelligent life form could reach earth from a distant planet.

I believe it's much more likely those who claim to have alien encounters are experiencing a mental disorder. No offense to those who truly believe, but until science backs up your position, or ET makes contact, I choose to accept logic.

And I'm only part Sith Lord. My mom was Sith (surprisingly complete with protruding horns), but my father was a nerf-herder.
edit on 28-9-2013 by BeliefInReality because: To hang a hat on the Star Wars reference.

The thing I don't get is why people say the distance would be problematic for an advanced species. WE have used science to travel from country to country extremely wuickly when once it took us a long time.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Its not called space for nothing
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: works on so many levels

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

BeliefInReality

And I'm only part Sith Lord. My mom was Sith (surprisingly complete with protruding horns), but my father was a nerf-herder.
edit on 28-9-2013 by BeliefInReality because: To hang a hat on the Star Wars reference.

Sorry off-topic, but I loved that comment. Star yo!

*thumbs up*

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'd like to give you a couple of pieces of advice. I'm not trying to be funny, I'm not the greatest speller myself but I am very surprised at how badly you spelled "answers" at least three times. maybe there are red lines that come up under your words, maybe not but when I put "awncers" into google, even google knew what I was trying to say so I'm pretty sure that your spelling issue, even if you are not able to help it, is not preventing you from doing a google search on contacting aliens rather than insist others do it for you repeatedly without even giving a background as to what is going on or why you are requesting this... like you are at a short order restaurant. You must realize that will not go over well even with some of the nicer people on ATS.

There are also MANY threads on aliens on this site so when you come here and start asking for answers from people who are not likely just going to be able to help you suddenly manifest aliens, or else the whole alien mystery would be solved in an instant because they tend to do what they want and contact who they want when they want to contact them which is why it REMAINS a mystery... all this really gives me the impression that you are desperate for something.

You mentioned that in war you need allies.

If you are having a personal war in your life, I think it is a huge mistake to think that aliens are going to help you in a personal war. I'm just suggesting you use a little bit of logic here. Do you think they are just at your disposal and have nothing better to do than get involved in whatever it is that has you feeling this desperate?

maybe you are going through a hard time and are upset about something but I am CERTAIN that this is not the way to resolve it.

I am a firm believer in ETs... and you seem very open to the idea, yet are reaching out to the ATS crowd like you are hoping to get a phone number so you can call one up and hire them as a hit man.

maybe you would be better off being honest about what the underlying issue is and trying to sort it out in a straight forward manner and not just expecting ETs to be at your beck and call and spy for you, or get even for you, or tell you who your soul mate is... or whatever it is you are wanting them to do.

Yes, that is a dig... don't take it personally. I mean no harm. I have no idea what is going on with you but to not waste time beating around the bush I'm trying to encourage you to not project whatever is eating at you onto aliens... because that is going to make you look like a troll or perhaps come off as a little crazy.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Tidnabnilims
reply to post by taoistguy

Its not called space for nothing
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: works on so many levels

Err...No, it's not. But it is traversable.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Tidnabnilims
reply to post by Unity_99

A pleasant, if generic statement, easily applied to many problems and questions, you should write horoscopes if you dont already.

A few decent nights kip will be just as helpful.

I've been a lifelong experiencer, corporal ETs. And what I just gave is important, didn't want to write a huge piece. But intentions and good heart and spirit, gratitude and joy, thinking of others, really important because its a frequency match. And if you're seeking for more out of the box answers, you want your Team and Family only. I was able to reach the point of stopping bad experiences, the harvesting kind, and gain positive, because of kindness or concern for others. ARK = acts of random kindness.

And I don't do horroscopes, thank you very much. Every earth program I find in me, is like a stone and I seek to discard it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join