It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to contact aliens?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
How to contact aliens?

First, if you are truly serious about this goal, then you need to take precautions. If you dabble in the occult, or witchcraft, or any of the black magic rituals, you could be opening yourself up to incredible danger, both mental and physical.

If, on the other hand, you truly want to connect with a "Higher Power", whether for personal reasons or for your own personal self-interest, I would encourage you to heighten your level of spiritual awareness through deep prayer, and traditional spiritual outlets that are not occult-based.

If you are Jewish, pray with the Jewish Siddur (prayer book). If you are Muslim, study the Koran. If you are Catholic, attend Mass daily and say the rosary. Whatever your religious leanings or background, I would strengthen yourself in those areas first, and you will receive the help you need.

Do not, as I said before, do not dabble in the black arts or you will be placing your very eternal soul at tremendous risk.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

CookieMonster09
How to contact aliens?

First, if you are truly serious about this goal, then you need to take precautions. If you dabble in the occult, or witchcraft, or any of the black magic rituals, you could be opening yourself up to incredible danger, both mental and physical.

If, on the other hand, you truly want to connect with a "Higher Power", whether for personal reasons or for your own personal self-interest, I would encourage you to heighten your level of spiritual awareness through deep prayer, and traditional spiritual outlets that are not occult-based.

If you are Jewish, pray with the Jewish Siddur (prayer book). If you are Muslim, study the Koran. If you are Catholic, attend Mass daily and say the rosary. Whatever your religious leanings or background, I would strengthen yourself in those areas first, and you will receive the help you need.

Do not, as I said before, do not dabble in the black arts or you will be placing your very eternal soul at tremendous risk.

not to mention that if a person is open to contacting entities that they have never before encountered and they are doing it to fuel a personal war, then they could very well be opening themselves to NOT the benevolent beings but some very heinous entities.
edit on 7201330AM9AM55p26America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I dont think bible or any bible, or the one they call "lord" fits the topic. In my language, we dont have the word "paranormal" this word is inexistent, only English have it.

Paranormal in my language is = paraphysics... Physical phenomenon that havent being studied, or explained or can be explained at this chronological of time, due to poor technology, poor knowledge about things, etc etc.

Paranormal (in english), means, something that is not normal, so only the english language have literature about abnormal things.

You see, philosophy is a combination of many kind of science, combined together and the greater knowledge you got, is the best way to understand things arround you. Since "they forced" dogmas, sciences are gone, philosophy is gone... u believe we have any kind of philosophers today? I cant see anybody!

In ancient years, philosophers, explained the soul and how the soul moves into our material bodies, the infinity and the dimensions. Without merging any crazy lunatic god in the middle, you know why? Because in the ancient years, the word god have a different meaning. They understand things that, today people call " paranormal" , things that we have no idea about it. Because they destroyed, hide, burn the knowledge they left us, be able to progress. Just question your self and search, " who did that" ?

Today you speak about a book called " bible " .. Who is the god that bible is referring to? YAH right?
Its the same god Muslims have and the same god Chinese have. Its not something new, you cant deny it.

is the god in the following picture : www.123rf.com...

the statue represents YAH and is a reptile (dragon) style of head with a turtle body, standing in a grave. The grave have many humans and heads of humans on it (smaller statues), that represents humanity. The turtle wee wee the grave, so the bible god, s$%ts the humanity. You feel free to believe whatever u want because they teach u to and its not anybodies fault about all this mess in the knowledge they give us today. Its not peoples fault. And I could give you a better explanation of what yah is, I could also analyse you what SION (ΣΙΩΝ) means, you call it ZION in english, but its not the appropriate topic.

lets not talk about demons, angels gods and ghosts... these are paranormal, not paraphysics... Alien thing belongs to Paraphysics section I believe.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

They are contacting those who meet their parameters.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Ploutonas
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

Let me explain,

depends the aliens you want to come in contact with... Those that we all know? Grays, etc? Or other alien civilizations?

Now imagine an alien civilization, hostile to those that we have plenty around us " grays, reptiles, etc) and they want to contact with you. What is the best options? If you can tame the neutrons, you can direct them also! Thats what I believe (we believe)... lol

those who are trapped here, those we have arround us, dont have the technology for it. So neutrons is a possible way to come in contact with, other civilizations. But as I said, china and some other countries, doing their best to read neutrons!! You can google it! They even have huge bases, collecting neutrons!! Why they do that? There is always a reason.

earths history is full of stories, of wars, from other civilizations, that sound like alien civilizations. So we have to make some things clear, about "ways" of communication...

if you want to speak to grays, etc... just visit a medium. These abominations, love to manipulate human mind, so they always use that method. It is also related to " mind control " " possession"... etc They love doing it.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

Any aliens that wish good for humanity.
And They can't mind control me,belive me,They tried.They cannot control a mind which is already being controlled by a higher consciousness,myself.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

First,I am planing to start a war,but it won't be on soil,in the atmosphere.Its not personal,im just doing my job.I am a higher consciousness that monitors the universe,when I see that a race is being manipulated then I come to help in a "fair" way.
Second,I may have some spelling issues because im currently writing posts on my IPhone.And I don't have perfect english either.
Third,yes I am desperate to contact a alien entity to finish my "job"soo I can go home.
I have already been contacted but not in a nice way.The aliens are still watching me with causion,as I get stronger and more knowing about my current state.

As for the technology required,don't worry.
I have the technology hiden within my mind.

One Last thing.
This is not my first time that im helping a alien race(humans) to achieve independence.
As for im very experienced in.

Time will reveal the truth.

If you ask why I have such advanced tech hiden within me but I cannot spell perfectly,its because im helping humanity in a fair way,with limited information about my current state.Im still
Leveling my consciousness with my human brain.

Thank you for your time,I hope I've been clear with answering your questions.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lotjx

This website seems to having problems making a thread

You need to make 20 posts before you can make a thread .

Our conspiracy podcast talks ancient aliens.

Oh I get it , you want to advertise your podcast

edit on 29-9-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

And I don't do horroscopes, thank you very much. Every earth program I find in me, is like a stone and I seek to discard it

Fortune cookies then?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Ploutonas

I dont think bible or any bible, or the one they call "lord" fits the topic. In my language, we dont have the word "paranormal" this word is inexistent, only English have it.

Paranormal in my language is = paraphysics... Physical phenomenon that havent being studied, or explained or can be explained at this chronological of time, due to poor technology, poor knowledge about things, etc etc.

Paranormal (in english), means, something that is not normal, so only the english language have literature about abnormal things.

Wrong, in English it means

paranormal par·a·nor·mal [par-uh-nawr-muhl] adjective of or pertaining to the claimed occurrence of an event or perception without scientific explanation, as psychokinesis, extrasensory perception, or other purportedly supernatural phenomena. Origin: 1915–20

Pretty much the same as your language

You used the word for 'not normal' in your explanation - 'abnormal'

English is a mongrel language so to say a word 'only exists in English' belies its origins, in this case Greek and Latin.

(You noted both paraphysics and paranormal contain 'para' ?)

And correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying only English literature contains things of a paranormal nature ?
edit on 29-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: No other world literature talks about anything paranormal ?

edit on 29-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: blinding irony

edit on 29-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Its all Greek to me....

edit on 29-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: some dull clarity

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Para- (prefix): A prefix with many meanings, including: alongside of, beside, near, resembling, beyond, apart from, and abnormal.

www.medterms.com...

As you said,the word paranormal is not the same as abnormal or Abby Normal.

Parapsychology is another word too. So paraphysics would be apart from, or resembling physics. Parapsychology is not the same as abnormal psychology either but is apart from psychology.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The original naming in Greek is " metaphysics" after - physics or beyond-physics... And this word exists in modern greek, I will try find the word in ancient.

after edit :

I found the ancient Hellenic meaning of metaphysics for u.

Socrates wrotte about it. In the ancient years, there was no metaphysics or paranormal. But only misticism.
So those who have mania (maniacs) in the mystics, is the today paranormal or metaphysics. That also means, these things in ancient years, was physical things, have a logical explanation.

mysticism split in 2 parts, those who interest in the soul and the beyond and those who interest in Dionisia (physical and sexual joy) they find their god or nirvana through physical touch... something like it.

The first who called it metaphysics is Aristotelis (after physics). They believed that all metaphysic phenomenon, fulfill all physical laws but this incidents, ignore totally the importance of experience and the way it resulting each time.

Metaphysics in ancient years also in modern meaning, belongs to philosophy section... The difference with us today is, that at the ancient years they had all the knowledge and the skills to explain, analyze it. Today, we have the incidents and we try to understand it. Thats why its a dangerous hobby, you may take a wrong path. Because they create all these fake cults and fake religions and you fall into that.

An example is massonism, you have to dedicate your self into that, be able to learn their secrets. So you have to sell your self into them be able to do it. Today they ask you in excange your soul... They are soooo cheap, as their beliefs and their cheap god. All cults are the same thing and they all lead you in the same path. Their knowledge is stolen, its not theirs and they use it to buy you.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Allot of good points, especially on the fakisms.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Language is just a way to try and express a thought. Plugging in and just doing it telepathically would be faster. In fact plugging in is wonderful. This is like walking around in lead boots separated from everyone.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BeliefInReality

Sir or madam, as I'm sure you already know from your scientific experience, there are theories on things such as worm holes and/or portals which can (possibly) explain ***super-long*** distance travel in a reasonable time (making it more understandable and believable that "aliens" can, or do, travel here).
There is also a plethora of information on so many other theories such as: "aliens" existing on a higher plane than us (here), thus "they" are able to travel/materialize in ***ways that we can and do not yet understand*** !!!!!! *Think* about it!!! But I'm sure you already do because that is what scientist do---amature-ish or not----scientist ***never*** stop exploring all, or other, possibilities!!!

Incidentally, you might want to watch a vid on good ole' Youtube of claims of portals or wormholes. I realize that it's somewhat farfetched; but it's still *possible*. The vid is seven minutes long, but I believe it's worth it because it's just so darn interesting and potentially amazing! If you don't have time to watch the whole vid, still please try to visit the link and just watch the first 40 seconds. ***Weird***!!! !!! !!! *Remember: Theoretically, even time travel is possible. We only need to figure out how to go faster than the speed of light, and there it is! Time travel is an insane concept with overwhelming implications--- even more so than galaxy-to-galaxy travel, yet it's still theoretically *possible* (NoT impossible my friend!!!) www.youtube.com...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------

Friends who want contact: Keep looking to the stars, and don't give up! You *can* make contact by means of practiced and advanced meditation. See- Dr. Greer and the Joshua Tree vid on Youtube of *positive*, actual contact!!!
edit on 17-1-2014 by moonsstarr923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

Advanced and practiced meditation can lead to contact. See Dr. Greer and the Joshua Tree video on Youtube for proof of positive contact made by Dr. Greer and his associates. I would suggest that you---or a group of you *if* the others are *serious*----meditate outside in a peaceful place of beauty, in the evening, and without artificial light. Some people point high-powered lights/laser pointers in the sky and turn the lights on and off in repeated patterns. You ***can*** do it. Look at the vids by Dr. Greer by the Joshua Tree, and you can see for yourself it works. I've seen things myself, and I believe the next step will be communication-type contact (verses me just seeing them/things).

*** For all the people who say that they *do* realize that the universe is *so* extremely vast that they agree that there is likely life somewhere else in the Universe; ***BuT*** the likelihood of the "aliens" coming here (to Earth) is unlikely because it's simply *too* dang far to travel so the likelihood of travel becomes impossibly or very unlikely...................... *WeLL*, I have this to say to you: Consider the possibility of things we do not yet understand such as portals and wormholes. And, there are other considerations such as the theory that "aliens" are on a higher "plane" of existence than us, , , thus "they" are able to materialize differently and across vast distances (*unlike* humans at this time). AnD, if you'd like to see probable proof of wormholes/portals, then please check out this vid on Youtube. It is *not* my video; I just think it's more than worth a watch-----especially if you don't believe....
www.youtube.com... It is seven minutes long. If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, just try to watch the first 40 seconds (the first portal opening---and something comes out of it).

Warm Regards and Universal Love,
Shell

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i found a bunch of supposed alien symbols on the internet used felt pen and drew them all over my sweat shirt, then about a week later I woke up to an alien scanning me with this device that emitted light.

worth a shot if your seriously consider being contacted.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
People that drink eye drop fluid feel as if they can communicate with aliens.... Or D M T perhaps... Fun stuff
edit on 17-1-2014 by 3u40r15m because: Censored out '___'

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am sorry to resurrect this thread, but I wish to contact Dalarn. The one who created it.
Dalarn I created this account only to contact you but am unable to send you private msg. So please respond if you see this post, or if there is some limitation because of me being a new member and I cant send privates, please pm me with your mail. Best of luck!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalarn
Aliens are dangerous. You should avoid them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join