It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Hell, and We are the Fallen Angels

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

rocktsar
Arrogance is thinking you know the nature of our existence, pride is telling everyone about it.

The only thing I believe is that I don't know what to believe. Given that so many people tell us different things to believe I think it's time we ignore them and start believing in ourselves, just follow your moral guide and it will be alright.

Actually here I would have to disagree. We're all called to seek this, and even find answers within as to the meaning of life and the universe, and its very important to share it.

Everyone here is in a tiny box of lies, constructed by slavers. People hate the way the world is but are told its the best it can be, and have never heard of the Venus Project, (just an example because in the grass roots people's hands and their counsels that could be interesting, but first we have to smash the top of the pyramid off and make them eat humble pie) never even imagined there were more choices, more ideas, and that seeking them, expressing them was the right thing to do all the time.

Tarja "Victim Of Ritual" Official Music Video from "Colours in The Dark" OUT NOW!

"how did you wind up in hell?'

There is more than one line of notes to play, more than one color to use. We need to start coloring up the coloring page our way, and bring in/co-create eutopia.

An actual pigment war is going on, for what kind of world this should be, and we're the ones in the boxes, mind controlled, time to blow the doors away.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

If this is true I have had some pretty beautiful and completely uplifting experiences in hell... and they weren't fleeting either, sustained over periods of time. I've also had some truly crappy moments but luckily they were not sustained or long lasting.

I do agree partly with what the OP has proposed but I think there's a myriad of levels going on here not just hell... but for that guy whose family died on the expressway or the woman whose child died of hunger last night, it surely would be a hell.
edit on 30-9-2013 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I REALLY like your thought processes Catimus, they are very close to my own. S&F

Of course this is hell, how couldn't it be? Constant wars, famine, disease, crime, lies, lack of LOVE for fellow human beings, etc., etc., etc. This is the world that Jesus called "the lake of fire". It all stems from greed, hate, and pride, just as you say.

I actually made a similar thread HERE if you care to look over it. I was met with similar hostility from the bible thumpers. It seems like the closer you hit to the truth, the more hostile the believers respond.

Again, S&F my friend.

edit on 30-9-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

3NL...what are you talking about? I am tired of all the atheistic non-believing posters outright lying about the perceived "hostility" of the bible believers. More lies just like the TPTB and satanic media spout to fuel the hatred towards Christians.

I did not see one hostile post by a believer to the OP. He has an interesting point of view, but it is wrong, thank God. There was disagreement and posts to the contrary, but no "attacks". Nothing wrong with good solid passionate debate. You either need to get thicker skin, or quit doing what your accusing the "bible thumpers" of doing...in this thread..
edit on 30-9-2013 by blockhead because: completed thought

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blockhead

I'm not an atheist, that seems to be the typical response from believers who see someone who disagrees with their views for some reason. I'm 100% certain that there is a God, I see God within everything. Just because I don't agree with YOUR version does not automatically mean I am atheist.

And yes, the replies were hostile, particularly one reply from a poster with an Egyptian avatar. I wouldn't expect you to see the hostility though, since they're on your "side".

As soon as someone makes a good, logical case against the Christian god, Christians start coming in saying they're lying and trying to intentionally pull people away from the "truth". Typical behavior when someone is backed into a theological corner.

Yes, Earth is "hell", it is a place of evil where evil people run things and spread lies and disinformation in the form of religion (Christianity included) to blind people to their true nature. Funny how all the big religions claim that they are right and everyone else is wrong. Seems like they're all stuck in the same boat to me.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Satan aka Lucifer and the 1/3 of all angels that were kicked out of Heaven have NEVER been to Hell... they were cast down to Earth and have been here ever since. They will be thrown into the Lake of Fire after the millennial reign of Christ. Also, The Bible makes it clear that angels are created, spiritual beings with no physical properties.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I have to say this after quite a weird discussion with a family member, who went on about angels and gods....I don't even like the words, "god' or "angel". Love is humble of heart. All the virtures or attributes of love here, have to be turned up, the dial has to be cranked, off the human charts and understandings to reach profound levels, so profound levels of humility, are attributes of Higher Ups.

So...no god, no angel, no words that even come close to rank and file, or heirachies. All rank and file and heirachies come from the other side.

Just sickened me.

We are Love in Spirit, and we are from and will return to, THE EQUALITY.

No King King, Lord Lord, Master Master, Thrones, Crowns, and no angels or gods.

There is family. And the 26 year old science major does not go to his 4 year old brother and say, worship me, I am your god. His 4 year old brother would beat him with a pillow.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Expanding on this a little further. I used to call all negative beings who were out of corporal bodies as we understand this, to be demons, but now I realize that is not a nice thing to do. All beings are PEOPLE, some are in body, and some are out of body, some are in this universe, and some are on higher levels, and some are possibly on lower levels. But they're all people.

"Fallen" is also not a nice word. If your child falls off a bike, do you call him, "the fallen" or do you lend him a helping hand to get back on his bike again.

There certainly seems to be more negative people and more positive people. Some people may be on planet ,some may be off planet, some may be in body, some may be out of body, but they're all people. There may be in our limited understanding grades of people even, though in their infintiy in no time, they are already Infinite Goodness and equal to all the other Infinitely Good souls.

That is how I now see things.

So can't understand "fallen", see only, a brother or sister in need.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Because of this, The Source hid the Tree of Life so we would not live out eternity in this realm.

This right here. When you put it like this...it goes from feeling damned, thrown away, and left behind to this is something like a loving parent would do...and you would only realize why once you got older and experienced in life. Very nice to have that moment when it hits you from a different perspective.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Gumerk
reply to post by new_here

thedevil
Because of this, The Source hid the Tree of Life so we would not live out eternity in this realm.

gumerk
This right here. When you put it like this...it goes from feeling damned, thrown away, and left behind to this is something like a loving parent would do...and you would only realize why once you got older and experienced in life. Very nice to have that moment when it hits you from a different perspective.

Are you getting the "Tree of Life" confused with the "Tree of Knowledge"? and why would Source Entity hide it unless it had a plan, to usurp/waylay/handicap the human. I will tell you this, Lucifer is very unhappy with Source Entity and in so being still exists as it had mettle. You see Source Entity was in charge of this universe, only one of twelve, tryed to outsmart its creator ORIGIN and was caught RED HANDED here on earth in the 3d (last year) in not giving up information regarding the 'human condition'. SE is somewhere that it wished it werent; and cannot climb out of (NO RESOURSES) anytime soon. I care not for belief/awareness, but as ridiculous as it sounds is TRUE, and thats the point, the more insane it sounds the more true it is. Not my responsibility to convince you, just to convey the ideaform.
edit on 1-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Uhm... I think that our our disconnection from nature, is caused by our ego's. We don't understand how our illusion came to be, because we are no longer part of it. We separated ourselves from our origins.
The universe is empty, because we no longer sense the beyond our own selfs.

Thats why it doesnt matter how many times, or how outstandingly you tear down a system of corruption. Tearing down a system of corruption is just like cutting down a resilient tree that only needs its roots to survive. No matter how many times you cut down that tree of greed, corruption, oppression, lies, deceit, treason, etc, as long as the roots still exist, it WILL regrow, and manifest again, albeit in a different form than it did last time. You need to remove the roots if ever those manifestations of Pride will cease coming into being.

This makes sense, if you consider that every more advanced human, started to populate the planet, and got interbred with older human ancestry, that had already traveled the globe.
The same flaws, that made the human species separated from nature, got past on through the genetic linage.
Where older human ancestry, mixed up their genetic material, it also accumulated the genetic flaws, that separated us further from our origins.

( Only speculations, about what screwed us over.)

This is reflected at all levels of humanity (and really in all of nature itself, as nature is really nothing but a black, empty mirror that casts back the image we collectively project out to it). Throughout history, whenever a wicked society or civilization is risen up against, and overthrown/destroyed, or broken away from... that wickedness never seems to stay gone, does it? The visible structure was removed, but then another structure replaces it, gradually (or quickly) taking on its predecessors attributes as it grows again, in a new time, in a new place, in a new form. Pride defines this vacuous reality at all levels, which should tell us something about the nature of Pride itself, and the fruits that it is able to bear.

I could not think of a better manifestation of Hell than the one we have created for ourselves. An infinite void of perpetual and unending darkness, with naught but our own madness casting shared hallucinations into the nothing. A self-imposed exile from the greater Light of God; the unending and eternal fount of everything, from which all things come, even the idea of Pride and separation.

Hell ? Only because we lost our connection from our roots ?
Hell in that case, is what you make of it.

We are all Fallen Angels that at some point chose to embrace this idea of Pride. You simply cannot end up in Hell any other way, unless you willingly cut yourself off from Heaven.

I've got some other ideas about that, but it will take to many reply's, getting it across.
I've spend years of sucking up everything needed to get to the point where I am now.

Ironically, its "life" that is holding you in Hell.

Life is precious, we only need to accept it isn't a major part of existence. It's only a blink of time in an almost infinite amount of time, that existed long before life, and will do so, long after it vanished.

You are an Angel, after all.

Where are my freaking wings ? I can't stand the taste of Red Bull...

Interesting thread. My ideas are a bit out of place, but I need to get it out.
No pun intended.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

OptimusSubprime
The Bible makes it clear ...

Always great to have someone who can make sense from gibberish.

Hats off to you!

Arouet - blowing chunks

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

OptimusSubprime

Satan aka Lucifer and the 1/3 of all angels that were kicked out of Heaven have NEVER been to Hell... they were cast down to Earth and have been here ever since. They will be thrown into the Lake of Fire after the millennial reign of Christ. Also, The Bible makes it clear that angels are created, spiritual beings with no physical properties.

They are non-physical beings, they are spirit forms, are they starseeds? are they first timers consciousness? are they children dressed up as adults? Where do they exist exactly between the 4th and 8th dimensions and who or what created them and from what mind did they spring forth? What is their purpose, to help humans and how do they do this if they are not of gross matter themselves, as in not having the same frequency cannot interact? Just curious, does the Bible explain this as I am truely interested. They seem to be falling down on the job.
edit on 1-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Wow! That was the most uplifting read in a long time, for me. It almost fits with what I have been thinking for a while. Thank you for post.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

THIS IS HELL (and you are the fallen angel) PROOVE IT.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Arouet

OptimusSubprime
The Bible makes it clear ...

Always great to have someone who can make sense from gibberish.

Hats off to you! Arouet - blowing chunks

DEEP THOUGHTS THERE (always appreciated); as in giving alocades to both hat wearers and vomitituous idea spewers blowing chunks. I would imagine a person of your refined delicacy of breeding wouldnt carry a hankerchief to aswage or 'invisibalize/cover/pick up the nuisance dog droppings refuse' or any other question of 'impropiatry'. Biblical Gibberish is what it is, nonsense.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I enjoyed your op. Though not really a believer (some might unfairly use terms like "staunch atheist"
) regarding the normal pantheon of deities and supernatural occurrences. Yet there is much in the op that is fascinating from a psychology and philosophy pov also, rather than purely religious notions. To begin a post like this with "I believe" at least leaves room for discussion of beliefs rather than arguing of claimed facts and is also honest (if not somewhat rare, regarding this subject IMO).

It is amazing how the pride that fills us and can sow the seeds (or at least increase the amplitude) of our mistakes, can also desert us so quickly once this is achieved. Nothing very humble about. As the old proverb says "pride goes, before a fall". It does seem a very inhibiting emotion at times.

An attempt to understand ourselves and others in the way you seem to be indicating, would be far more enlightening, possibly more helpful, than being stuck in ancient stories and their completely unrealistic claims (IMO).

edit on 8-10-2013 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Glad you enjoyed it.

And Im glad you can appreciate that its mostly metaphorical, and not literal. I do believe it to be true in a very loose literal sense, but its more spoken and presented in the metaphorical sense.

In this world thats all we really have, since we cannot transmit thoughts, idea, emotions, intuitions, etc in a pure form, and all we have is subjective symbology in the form of writing and speech, everything is metaphor.

Cogito, Ergo Sum

To begin a post like this with "I believe" at least leaves room for discussion of beliefs rather than arguing of claimed facts and is also honest (if not somewhat rare, regarding this subject IMO).

Holy #, someone picked up that its just my opinion, and not a statement of fact that needs refuting or support or "proove"ing!

That must be a first on ATS

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think if we take into account that most people here on ats probably live in developed countries, whereas most of the world lives in developing countries; then most people would probably agree that this is Hell. Buddists believe this is Hell and that we must move up out of it byt living the right sort of life. The ancient greeks thought there was the land of the living: where we are: and the land of the dead. No hell or heaven. Both would have good and bad in them. Where we all are depends on your defintition of things.

I think that the trouble with this argument is that it leads us to belive we are powerless: we are not. We have great power even individually more so if you expand outside of the purely physical world view. Even without it we have trememdous power, if we work together.

edit on 8-10-2013 by werewolf99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

CaticusMaximus
And that leads to a lot of hurt egos in religious hierarchies when church numbers (and subsequently cash donations) drop, not to mention a lot of souls free from the illusion of this reality, trapped no more, free to go home.

Have always wondered, if there is such a thing as an original first cause, why religious people don't seek a direct relationship with it. Why the reliance on intermediaries such as frilly frock wearing delusionals and their ridiculous books (written by men) to explain it all? Surely if it is omnipresent it must exist everywhere.....it must also exist within? If it doesn't, would it be god (assuming it exists) or just some being with certain (possibly very exaggerated) claimed powers?

Unless you are very close to a star, it is exceedingly dark in the universe, it is extraordinarily cold, and no matter where you go, it is almost completely empty, with only the illusion of substance.

Our universe (the part we can observe) is fantastically empty. Far beyond any vacuum that can be created in a laboratory. From memory, the amount of physical matter we can observe in our universe amounts to something like one hydrogen molecule per 25 earth volumes.

Getting a little more "down to Earth" (but I promise not for long), it only takes a passing glance at the civilization we have manifested to see Pride as the self-evident underlying root factor in all the innate evils of the world, and the evils that we inflict on one another as a matter of course.

This pertains to alternate psychology which various thinkers have indulged at various times and reached similar conclusions. It seems that we inherit instincts and ability to feel emotion etc. via the process of evolution (IMO), so in some ways we are stuck with it. Yet it also appears we have the possible ability to overcome such things (such as negative feelings involving pride, for instance). The only thing I have always found missing is a genuine modus operandi. So it does seem like a battle against nature and if possible to acheive (as various teachers seem to have claimed through history) would surely be a very worthy quest.

I could not think of a better manifestation of Hell than the one we have created for ourselves. An infinite void of perpetual and unending darkness, with naught but our own madness casting shared hallucinations into the nothing.

A very poetic way of putting it. No doubt it will contain some metaphorical truth to many, both in an individual and collective sense.

Every great spiritual teacher all give us the same key to Heaven, to use, or to cast aside at our own discretion.

We seem to have a penchant for turning things into religious beliefs and hierarchical organisations. The resulting religious beliefs, dictated via men (who appear as ignorant as anyone else) in general seem like a form of make believe for adults (IMO). I find it a shame we are saddled with the beliefs of ignorant 1st century middle easterners. In other parts of the world there were people capable of far greater depth of preponderance and genuine philosophy.

The Kingdom of God is within you. You were born of The Light, and ARE The Light. Seeking that Light within is where youll find God, and is where youll come to know yourself once again, and when you come to know yourself, you will come to know all others as well.

I find this fascinating, from a personal pov. Though I certainly have little time for the established religions and their anthropomorphic notions of god.The only experience I have that I haven't really been able to explain away (after a very long time of looking into religion and belief systems in as practical way as possible) involves an incredible form of light that has with it the feeling of being beyond time and space (which would be consistent with an observation from from the pov of light itself re relativity?) and no singular identity, or feeling of separateness, from the entirety of existence (and much more). Though I'm aware that similar states can also be induced artificially and could be explained as some anomaly of neuroscience, possibly a personal delusion. Though at this stage I find nothing that would discredit the validity of such experience with any certainty (IMO). So as someone who would normally be considered by most as an atheist, I am very open minded about this. Fascinating.

At any rate it's nice to have such a different pov from the normal belief systems, thought provoking.

edit on 9-10-2013 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join