It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Hell, and We are the Fallen Angels

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I believe this to be the truth of who we really are, and where we really are. Its not taught to people this way because it would demand personal responsibility be taken, and when one is out of the victim mentality, they stop looking for an external hero, and realize that their salvation is their own to manifest.

And that leads to a lot of hurt egos in religious hierarchies when church numbers (and subsequently cash donations) drop, not to mention a lot of souls free from the illusion of this reality, trapped no more, free to go home.

-

Before the physical plane came into existence, there was only what we would call now the spiritual realm. It was (and is) infinite and eternal, with no beginning nor end. It was a place of substance, connection, and Truth. The Light of God was there, and we were in it, and of it.

At some point, Pride manifested, and the roots of evil began to grow. Pride and separation are inexorably linked, and being separated from the spiritual plane, a new place was formed that we call the physical. It was and is the inverse of the spiritual; it is a place of insubstantiality, disconnection, and illusion.

Im reminded of the core of Hell in Dantes Inferno; a very, very cold place, where the Light of God does not shine, and the souls there are frozen in darkness. Our universe is a little different, of course. We have artificial lights that mimic the Light that was once everywhere; doting spots throughout the universe, shedding a dim, doomed light, separated from one another by incredible distances.

But most of this plane is quite similar. Unless you are very close to a star, it is exceedingly dark in the universe, it is extraordinarily cold, and no matter where you go, it is almost completely empty, with only the illusion of substance.

There is nothing really here intrinsic to this plane except Pride. It is hollow, with nothing underneath, and when we arrived, it was complete darkness. What is seen now is a projection of the collective that occupies this nothingness. A projection that attempts to simulate what was lost so long ago; substance, interconnection, Truth, in an attempt to remake what was, is, and ever will be, into something better and prove superiority, as is Prides only desire to do. Essentially we are still in that complete darkness, with only the illusion, really the delusion, that we are in the light.

-

Getting a little more "down to Earth" (but I promise not for long), it only takes a passing glance at the civilization we have manifested to see Pride as the self-evident underlying root factor in all the innate evils of the world, and the evils that we inflict on one another as a matter of course.

Pride is the root system of the tree of evil. It is mostly below the surface, with Greed being a most visible massive trunk, with a myriad of branches and leaves that can take nearly any form. But it all stems from Pride, and is all given existence through Pride.

Thats why it doesnt matter how many times, or how outstandingly you tear down a system of corruption. Tearing down a system of corruption is just like cutting down a resilient tree that only needs its roots to survive. No matter how many times you cut down that tree of greed, corruption, oppression, lies, deceit, treason, etc, as long as the roots still exist, it WILL regrow, and manifest again, albeit in a different form than it did last time. You need to remove the roots if ever those manifestations of Pride will cease coming into being.

No evil could be perpetrated if the fundamental assumption of "I am better than you" did not exist at that evils very core.

The tricky part is that core; the roots of Pride, reside in your Heart. If given fertile soil and water, the roots will remain alive, and begin to regrow what was torn down.

This is reflected at all levels of humanity (and really in all of nature itself, as nature is really nothing but a black, empty mirror that casts back the image we collectively project out to it). Throughout history, whenever a wicked society or civilization is risen up against, and overthrown/destroyed, or broken away from... that wickedness never seems to stay gone, does it? The visible structure was removed, but then another structure replaces it, gradually (or quickly) taking on its predecessors attributes as it grows again, in a new time, in a new place, in a new form. Pride defines this vacuous reality at all levels, which should tell us something about the nature of Pride itself, and the fruits that it is able to bear.

-

I could not think of a better manifestation of Hell than the one we have created for ourselves. An infinite void of perpetual and unending darkness, with naught but our own madness casting shared hallucinations into the nothing. A self-imposed exile from the greater Light of God; the unending and eternal fount of everything, from which all things come, even the idea of Pride and separation.

We are all Fallen Angels that at some point chose to embrace this idea of Pride. You simply cannot end up in Hell any other way, unless you willingly cut yourself off from Heaven.

Every great spiritual teacher all give us the same key to Heaven, to use, or to cast aside at our own discretion. Everyone of them worth their salt is telling us the same thing, in different ways: Pride is our anchor here, and it is up to us and us alone on an individual basis, to release that anchor we grip so tightly, as if "hanging on for dear life".

Ironically, its "life" that is holding you in Hell.

And it is the gazing into the void outside yourself in "life" that is leading you to, aptly put, 'dead' ends; looking for your salvation inside the emptiness of Hell; in corrupted books, in dead people, in alive people, in not-ever-real-people, in materialism, in technology, in ETs, etc.

The Kingdom of God is within you. You were born of The Light, and ARE The Light. Seeking that Light within is where youll find God, and is where youll come to know yourself once again, and when you come to know yourself, you will come to know all others as well. Youll see we are all children of God, and your Heart will no longer be fertile ground for the roots of Pride to grow into, and the next time Death calls to you, it will be not another death, but your resurrection that will be at hand.

Even though we are the Fallen, it is not forever. Ultimate redemption is your destiny, and the doors to Heaven are never shut. Indeed, Heaven would not be complete without you.

You are an Angel, after all.

edit on 9/27/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
well yeah, uh, duh. I'm sorry but for the folks who think that, they have to respond that way.

I have listened to a thousand arguements that existence is damnation, or that earth is a prison. My argument is that orgasm proves this isn't hell or maybe orgasm is the best life has to offer. One of those has to be right.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Your line of thought makes perfect sense to me. Not sure what the first person who responded really meant.
But whatevah, right?

Sort of in line with your OP... it occurred to me one day that the Adam & Eve story was perhaps symbolic of us all, each person ever born, choosing to incarnate into this realm... choosing to separate from The Source. We each chose to 'eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.' (Like you said, in Heaven-- only Truth and Oneness. No duality.) The tree from which we ate, was the human family tree, meaning we chose to become human. Because of this, The Source hid the Tree of Life so we would not live out eternity in this realm.

It makes a heckova lot more sense to me that we ALL committed this sin, and have to find our way back, than it does to think we're all damned because the first two humans ate a freakin apple!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well, If I am in hell, it isn't that bad of a place. I enjoy living, I just keep my wants and needs the same and I do all right. I did go through hell for about five years and have restrictions that keep me from doing many things I used to do but I can still think and do some stuff. I changed my wants and adjusted my desires and I do just fine.

It is only hell if you let it be hell. Heaven is "all in abundance" and our realization of abundance is a perception.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thanks
Interesting Idea & Plausible Propositions...
This world is a hell which overtakes a Heaven by our hands...like a vine of thorns, entangling a tree, which we should up-root...but requiring more than a kind collective realization of our divinity.
"Pride" as the manifestation of division with our internal unison, is reminiscent of Dr Emoto's work with the distorted water crystals from statements like "Do it!"(divisive and possibly prideful), to the symmetry of water crystals said to "Let's Do It", requiring connections and cooperations.
A question is what would be the point - is there some term to be served?
And does it not say that the fallen 'came unto' the daughters of men (implying preexistence of some order of mankind)...or are we not speaking in biblical context entirely?

LOVE

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus

But most of this plane is quite similar. Unless you are very close to a star, it is exceedingly dark in the universe, it is extraordinarily cold, and no matter where you go, it is almost completely empty, with only the illusion of substance.

Something that was on the sides of my minds when writing this, was how so many people used to worship the sun as a god, and presumably, some very powerful people still do.

While I only mention humanity in my OP, I think everything thats sentient, of which I personally have a very broad list, is our Fallen kin as well. Spirits are not limited to how they can manifest their presence in a reality of illusion, and it would be logical that the ones with the most pride, would manifest in the most overt, cosmic ways, to show off the power of their own illusions.

Could ancient peoples have known the Sun as an actual entity? Could this be why some still seemingly worship the Sun as a god, because its an actual entity with physical magnificence far beyond what a human could manifest, and they admire the level of pride that that entity has manifested, and its the execution of self-glorification that these people really admire, as they strive for similar themselves, and not the actual entity itself?

I think the argument against that would be that the Sun is actually just used as a symbol... but perhaps its much deeper than that.

edit on 9/27/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Here is a concept...

Maybe we are 1 of billions of life forms on planet earth... can't say it is hell though...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I have been lead to the same conclusion my friend.
You are the first I've ever come across who thinks the same.

This is partly due to remembrances I have before I was sent here.,
and partly because it is what makes sense to me as I look out into the world and try to make sense of it all.

We continue to punish ourselves for reasons unknown to me other than pure unadulterated EGO.
All of the politicians we love to complain about......are US!
They can only be there for one reason.
Because WE want them there.

It doesn't make sense to me why WE would want this but then,
It doesn't make sense to me why an abused woman would stay with a man who beats her relentlessly every time he has a bad day.

But, they do.
and WE do.

We have some sort of sick addition to punishing ourselves that can only be because we
made a decision at some point.

A decision to imagine ourselves "different" or "separate" or "other than".
A decision to service ourselves.
A decision to STOP servicing others.

It is this service to self, AKA "EGO"
which, once chosen, led us down a seductive path of self gratification and self punishment.
Yin and Yang.

Here we are.
I intend for this to be last go round here.
I'm about done.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

awake1234
A question is what would be the point - is there some term to be served?
And does it not say that the fallen 'came unto' the daughters of men (implying preexistence of some order of mankind)...or are we not speaking in biblical context entirely?

LOVE

Well, Im using the bible story as a recognizable metaphor that everyones heard of. Its not a bad one to use, either, I think. But, while I use the metaphor of fallen angels, please dont think Im following the bible version of the fallen angels... I think the bible is almost wholly corrupted, and only borrow metaphors to make points, definitely not to perpetuate christian dogma or assume that things not explicitly mentioned are true. I really just yoinked the broad metaphor and adapted it to my own ideas.

To the first question: I think our only term to be served, so to speak, is 1 life, and at the end of that life, you are free to leave this reality, or, as most at this point in time do, choose to come back and delve deeper into what separation from God has created. So really, we are all prisoners of our own choices and decisions.

God is of infinite mercy, compassion, wisdom, and love. All our wounds are self inflicted, and since it is our will to do so to ourselves, in Gods infinite wisdom, it is allowed.

Just my gut feeling on that.
edit on 9/27/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/28/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
You are believing EXACTLY what TPTB's mind control (dis)information is telling you to believe.

All mainstream propaganda agrees with everything you are saying.

This one single FACT completely destroys your argument.

The bottom line is this: they want your soul.

The ONLY way that can be achieved is through deception.

Their agenda is to remain on top, their methods are to keep the truth as far away from you and me as is possible...including death threats, murder, and attack the messenger at all costs. CIA Asset Susan Lindauer

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Why do "they" want my soul? What do they think they can do with MY soul?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Im glad youve found someone who has come to the same conclusion independently. I definitely know that can really help on ones journey, finding someone else whose actually come up with the same.

Two things you say I echo myself.

Ive been feeling for several years now that this is my last life, and indeed would need to be given some very compelling argument to want to come back. Ive lived a very non-standard life, and its given me so much time to think, ponder, and contemplate on reality and things, and I think, after reviewing and observing everything, coming to truth after truth, I think Im about done here myself.

One thing I havnt figured out is why Ive stayed so long. I can remember some past lives, most very vague, but when I look back, I feel Ive been here a very long time, long enough to have experienced the past iteration of humanity in some capacity, even though I cannot remember anything distinct.

I come to the conclusion that Ive remained for such a long time because I thought the past glory of the old age could be regained, and its mistakes not made again. But Im kind of disenchanted about that being a possibility, at this point, and indeed see humanity on the fast track to eventual self-destruction.

The human template is a very hard template to "play". Its not easy for a spirit to get past certain hardcoded things, as those are tough to get by, and humans have a lot of negative hardcoding. At this point I think the old age, if it was real, was a highly improbable confluence of a mass of souls who were able to all conquer their hardcoding for a very long time, and manifest a, relatively speaking, great place to live... until they as a people succumbed to their negative hardcodings, and everything was lost.

And second thing, I dont think Ive ever seen another person say that those in power are there because we want them in power. Thats absolutely correct... we collectively manifest our society, and indeed everyone gets exactly the same vote, and the votes are counted with perfection.

Corruption is here because people are corrupt. Like the tree analogy, cut down the entire tree of corruption, destroy is utterly and absolutely... and another will spring up sure enough as the sun will rise, because the structure taken down and destroyed was only the manifestation of the corruption in the hearts of the people, it wasnt the source of the corruption itself.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

rickymouse
I enjoy living...

What are you comparing it to?

Are you comparing it from personal experience and memory?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Murgatroid
You are believing EXACTLY what TPTB's mind control (dis)information is telling you to believe.

Are you kidding? I mean I know your not, because Im somewhat familiar with your posts, but Ive never seen one MSM propaganda source say anything remotely like this.

I do see MSM propaganda pushing the materialist point of view, and that there is no spiritual anything, like all the time... but this specific topic? Never once.

Youll need to cite some non-bias sources for that one, please.

700 club as a source doesnt count as an non-bias source either, in case you had them in mind... or one of those other websites you cite with "bible" or "jesus" in the address.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Murgatroid

This one single FACT completely destroys your argument.

The bottom line is this: they want your soul.

The ONLY way that can be achieved is through deception.

Their agenda is to remain on top, their methods are to keep the truth as far away from you and me as is possible...including death threats, murder, and attack the messenger at all costs. CIA Asset Susan Lindauer

You look soooooo tuff with that cancer stick hanging out of your mouth.
CIA Asset Susan Lindauer is a known and debunked liar.

Arouet - maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

you know, that may be.

IMHO, the answer is that the devil deceiving all mankind already happened if one was to really consider Christianity's book. When looking thru those eyes, how can a Christian NOT think the deception is NOW..

the whole religion stinks of it..

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

We are all Fallen Angels

From that statement you have just said that NO spirit can be saved from everlasting damnation in the Lake if Fire.

This is because all fallen angels have forsaken the Love of YHWH and will never be able to return to Heaven.

Everything else from giants with battered breast plates to humans that have been contaminated with angelic DNA can be saved through faith in Yahushua.

edit on 28-9-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

So why would you just dream up some crap in your head and
decide to tell everyone this is what you believe ? Like whatever
you approve is what we should all think as well ? Why would you
like to lead people astray from the truth ?
edit on 28-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join