It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Hell, and We are the Fallen Angels

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Rapha
From that statement you have just said that NO spirit can be saved from everlasting damnation in the Lake if Fire.

If you put absolute blind faith in a corrupted book, you may believe that.

But I dont, so I dont believe that.

ETA - Also, thats a pride thing you all have going on, the whole "only some can be saved... and IM one of them". I talk about that pride a little in the OP.

randyvs

So why would you just dream up some crap in your head and
decide to tell everyone this is what you believe ? Like whatever
you approve is what we should all think as well ? Why would you
like to lead people astray from the truth ?

What you call "dreaming up some crap in your head", is what many others would call coming to ones own conclusions through observation of reality. My conclusions do seem to strike chords with some of the more blindly faithful, who can only seem to respond hostilely.

Im allowed to share my opinion on ATS as well. If you dont like it, bugger off then.

edit on 9/28/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/28/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

BardingTheBard

rickymouse
I enjoy living...

What are you comparing it to?

Are you comparing it from personal experience and memory?

What else am I supposed to compare my personal life to. Am I supposed to compare my life to other people's dreams of happiness? I am me, not someone else. I am happy being who I am, I am content with my whole life.

If your life doesn't live up to your own expectations than you are in hell. If your life meets your expectations than you are happy most of the time. You do not need to be rich or powerful to be happy.

You do not need to be prestigious to be respected by others, most people respect others for their honesty, compassion, and integrity. So how come we have elected most of our congressmen who do not show those two of these three traits.

edit on 28-9-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

rickymouse
I enjoy living...

BardingTheBard
What are you comparing it to?

Are you comparing it from personal experience and memory?

rickymouse
What else am I supposed to compare my personal life to. Am I supposed to compare my life to other people's dreams of happiness? I am me, not someone else. I am happy being who I am, I am content with my whole life.

You misunderstand my question.

You say you enjoy *living*. Do you know anything else besides living? What is "living"? Is life as you know it the only "existence"?

Do you know what it's like to be "dead"? Perhaps it's better. That's why I was asking... what are you comparing living to.

It wasn't in reference to whether your particular version of "this form of living" finds you happier than others or not. It's about the nature of the entire environment you exist within... as per the premise behind the thread.

Do you know of or have experience with any other way to "be" besides what you call "living"?
edit on 28-9-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

What you are saying seems to be true. Most likely we are fallen angels, and if this is the case, I will remain as one too, with my own free-will... if it exists...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So why would you just dream up some crap in your head and
decide to tell everyone this is what you believe ? Like whatever
you approve is what we should all think as well ? Why would you
like to lead people astray from the truth ?

You know, Abraham just dreamed some crap up in his head and expected everyone to follow it.
Moses just dreamed some crap up in his head and expected everyone to follow it.
Jesus just dreamed some crap up in his head and expected everyone to follow it.

Worse yet, the crap those idiots dreamed up was the same crap the Sumerians, Egyptians, Babylonians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Greeks, etc., had dreamed up, only with the names changed.

So, why don't you worship Ninsikil or Neith? Why is Jesus' load of crap "truth," but Shulgi's crap "deceit"?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BardingTheBard

Well, of course I don't know what it is like to be dead. I think that death is going to be a well deserved rest after working all your life to live. I just don't want to go sleep yet if I have a choice, but if I get an incurable disease I would rather take my chances and test what I have learned of fighting the disease instead of getting the present treatments that are so invasive on the body. This way I will learn something as I fight the disease. I have spent my whole life learning things. The day I can no longer learn anything is the day I wish to leave this world and go to wherever it is that we go. That will be a new experience and hopefully I will learn from it. Although, without a brain, it seems kind of hard to store memories.
I suppose if we come back we have to start from scratch again.
Reincarnation would suck.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
First thing that came to my mind, as an animal and dog fan, was no, there would be no dogs(Except Cujo maybe) in hell. There is no place in hell for unconditional love me thinks, and I see it everywhere, with people too.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

You know, Abraham just dreamed some crap up in his head and expected everyone to follow it.
Moses just dreamed some crap up in his head and expected everyone to follow it.
Jesus just dreamed some crap up in his head and expected everyone to follow it.

Now you're just misinformed. Most likely Zietgiest.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Im allowed to share my opinion on ATS as well. If you dont like it, bugger off then.

Indeed and I'm not at all hostile. I as well have the right to ask you about your post ?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Murgatroid
You are believing EXACTLY what TPTB's mind control (dis)information is telling you to believe.

All mainstream propaganda agrees with everything you are saying.

This one single FACT completely destroys your argument.

The bottom line is this: they want your soul.

The ONLY way that can be achieved is through deception.

Their agenda is to remain on top, their methods are to keep the truth as far away from you and me as is possible...including death threats, murder, and attack the messenger at all costs. CIA Asset Susan Lindauer

I second that!
Trinity

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Well, well. We meet again. What you've posted is very interesting and certainly quite introspective, if not more than a little bleak and self-describedly dark. I'd first like to address the ideas of pride and separation. To my understanding, the very first thing known in the creation is infinity. Infinity is creation. Infinity then became aware, became consciousness, became intelligent, became that spark of creation that we know as consciousness. However, something which is infinite cannot be many, because many-ness is a finite concept. So the Intelligent Infinity that is the whole of creation became vested in an exploration of many-ness, and this separation, this division of one, is what we may refer to as the very first primal paradox, or distortion, of that which is infinite but appears to be many. This paradox may be known best as Freedom of Will, or individualized sovereignty.

I believe these concepts of Pride and Freedom of Will to be so intrinsically compatible that they may as well be synonymous, at least for this thought exercise, although they may carry slightly differing connotations. Indeed, without Freedom of Will there would be no Pride, and the inverse is of course also true. One has the ability to be prideful because of one's own personalized self-awareness, which I believe to be a hallmark and somewhat of a measuring stick for the reality paradigm we currently experience.

You assert that the physical plane is the inverse of the spiritual, a place of insubstantiality, disconnection, and illusion. I believe that while this may be true on a superficial level, it only retains that truth inasmuch as one may be willing to vest themselves and their beliefs into that particular path of thinking or way of belief. What I mean by that is that some of our greatest leaders, spiritual and political, have shown it possible to connect with not only themselves but also others in order to do things that may be considered very substantial and wholly worthwhile, although perhaps still somewhat insubstantial when speaking from your perspective.

You say that in our history that every time a system of corruption has been destroyed, that it inevitably springs back up like a weed most odious. While this may be true, one must admit that our history is very temporary and, like most things illusory, subject to manipulation by the illusionist. What I'm getting at is that this is but one of the many realities available, and that while it may seem dark and somewhat undesirable at times, I believe it's the one that we've chosen for ourselves. So all of this negativity and squalor has, from my (very limited and perhaps somewhat naive) perspective, it's place and has value as a tool for us to learn/teach ourselves that which we are not.

I'm confident that in time, which is of course, another illusion, we will experience the gamut of realities, and perhaps, just maybe, we'll look back from a higher plane and smile fondly on some of our experiences on this wonderful crummy little rock.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

If you put absolute blind faith in PROPAGANDA, you may believe this:

Yahweh = Satan

This is why we have all been warned about the god of this world AKA "the father of ALL lies..."

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

rickymouse
I think that death is going to be a well deserved rest after working all your life to live.

It's just as probable to say death is a well deserved playground after working all your life to die.

edit on 28-9-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Murgatroid

If you put absolute blind faith in PROPAGANDA, you may believe this:

Yahweh = Satan

Actually, I think it's very clear from his writing process that these are hypothesis and conclusions that he's come to of his own accord, after a fairly intensive amount of study and introspection. So say what you will about his thoughts, but I think it's patently clear that his ideas don't stem from propaganda.

CaticusMaximus

Murgatroid
You are believing EXACTLY what TPTB's mind control (dis)information is telling you to believe.

All mainstream propaganda agrees with everything you are saying.

Are you kidding? I mean I know your not, because Im somewhat familiar with your posts, but Ive never seen one MSM propaganda source say anything remotely like this.

I do see MSM propaganda pushing the materialist point of view, and that there is no spiritual anything, like all the time... but this specific topic? Never once.

Again, I'll have to echo his sentiment, as the content he's posted in this thread is clearly not anything that is disseminated on mainstream channels; from my own limited experience, you've got two main flavors of religious/spiritual propaganda coming from American MSM: The Fox and Friends orthodox Christian lip-service variety, and the CNN scientific/agnostic variety where they don't really get into it too much.

So again, when you say that all mainstream propaganda agrees with everything he's saying, you're going to have to back that up, which you can't, because it's not the case. I can post plenty of examples of Fox's readily apparent orthodox Christian bias.

Alternatively, you could also just say, "My fundamentalist viewpoints are threatened by what you've written, although I'm not exactly sure why that's the case because I didn't put too much thought into what you wrote, which is why I didn't address any of your points directly", which is probably closer to the truth.

Murgatroid
This is why we have all been warned about the god of this world AKA "the father of ALL lies..."

Lucifer is the "God" of this world? Is that what you're saying? I can't say I disagree with you entirely, although I'm sure my reasons for doing so are quite different.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus
I believe this to be the truth of who we really are, and where we really are. Its not taught to people this way because it would demand personal responsibility be taken, and when one is out of the victim mentality, they stop looking for an external hero, and realize that their salvation is their own to manifest.

Before the physical plane came into existence, there was only what we would call now the spiritual realm. It was (and is) infinite and eternal, with no beginning nor end. It was a place of substance, connection, and Truth. The Light of God was there, and we were in it, and of it.

At some point, Pride manifested, and the roots of evil began to grow. Pride and separation are inexorably linked, and being separated from the spiritual plane, a new place was formed that we call the physical. It was and is the inverse of the spiritual; it is a place of insubstantiality, disconnection, and illusion.

This was an exercise is all. The 'all that is' manifested itself in order to see into every corner of its being possible. There is no blame/judgement, just a working out of possibilies within the gross physical matter context. It allows for everything, including blame, fingerpointing and Im certain finds these childish lamantations amusing; especially when the pineal gland was compromised as it was the master gland for the human to have the ability to telepathically talk to each other without using language. You realize that with this ability there were no lies, deceptions etc. It was taken and so language had to be developed among the specie. Sort of a test of mettle, a boomerang, a purposed trial of error just to see what we the 'lab rats' would do with this penalty kick or as I see it; an obvious handicap. All that I see being exhibited are the expressions of those that want to be self justified-victimization, subjugation to laws, crys of "FOUL PLAY".
All that I see is that humans cannot manage themselves properly and in that state murder each other, have become overly materialistic, and will sacrifice nothing in order to preserve some sense of pride and honor. One cannot blame the religious communities as we created them (all of them), our laws and representatives as we voted them into being (all of them). Cry babies.
edit on 28-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

We're children of a loving God and it's the lie which would prevent that realization, a jealous lie told by the evil one who would if it were possible reduce our value and our self identification to try to prevent and thwart God's intended plan for the human race and our world.

Don't buy the lie, you are of incalculable value in God's sight. Let that be reflected as the full moon is to the sun.

And we will come to know as we are known and see each other face to face as we are, while the spirit and the bride say come and freely drink the (nondual) living water of the free flow of life as it is and was meant to be lived and enjoyed.

This isn't hell, it's paradise, and a golden age awaits us. Ignorance, nothing more or less than ignorance and bad assumptions stands in our way.

What we need is courage, not cynicism and apathy and despair.

Get thee behind us Satan!

Best Regards,

NAM

Edit/Update: I went back and re-read the OP and I see that it ended wonderfully with

CaticusMaximus

The Kingdom of God is within you. You were born of The Light, and ARE The Light. Seeking that Light within is where youll find God, and is where youll come to know yourself once again, and when you come to know yourself, you will come to know all others as well. Youll see we are all children of God, and your Heart will no longer be fertile ground for the roots of Pride to grow into, and the next time Death calls to you, it will be not another death, but your resurrection that will be at hand.

Even though we are the Fallen, it is not forever. Ultimate redemption is your destiny, and the doors to Heaven are never shut. Indeed, Heaven would not be complete without you.

You are an Angel, after all.

So if that's the truth, then why sell the lie along with it, why promote or give it any energy?

The manifest world and cosmos is magnificent, it's the very throne of God, and we are also the throne as we stand atop of mountain of cosmic evolution by intent from a first/last cause.

Ours in an inheritance in time and history prepared for us from before the foundation of the world. Why must we complain so much, and condemn it?

What we need to take responsibility for is a matter of perception, and a faulty judgement of a low value that we assigned to ourselves, our fellow man and the world around us, for no reason at all than a lack of faith in and communion with the Supreme Being of which we are an integral part by our own inclusion as our already-always state or condition (begotten of the light of God).

Do not tell us we're in hell then but instead, remind us why we are really in heaven and precisely why and how it is that we really are children of a loving God or the "first father of creation", made by God for God to contain and express God that's what we are, and who we really are, is love. That's Christ-mind or Cosmic Consciousness right there, simple as can be.

So let us not lose sight of the destination while we grope around in the darkness of ignorance and egotism and pride, or God forbid we might forget how to laugh.. at ourselves and at the degree and magnitude of our own folly and ignorance which failed to recognize our true condition.

..and let there come a great GROAN in the heavens, and, an even greater CHEER, when mankind at last discovers his true place in the grand scheme of things.. amen. Oh God it's so very funny, and then to discover that the joke wasn't merely on us, but only started here.. of all places..! HA!

edit on 28-9-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Everything was going great and I was all like, yeah... I can relate and then right at the end...bam, you had to bring ETs into it.

Like we just imagine ETs. It's just our pride that causes us to believe in something that so many of us have experienced.

I mean seriously... Did you gank this bit from somewhere just to stick that in there and demonize ETs?

I have to question your motive because there was no reason to bring that into it.

And your avatar is a lion...pride/lion. You didn't change your avatar just for this thread, did you?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

arpgme

What you are saying seems to be true. Most likely we are fallen angels, and if this is the case, I will remain as one too, with my own free-will... if it exists...

If we are fallen angels, then what does that make our concept of the God Aspect (or the absolutum/ABSOLUTE)? Chief/Best Prankster Of All Time. Im certain if we didnt have free will (but we do) It would be selling it to the other native species on this planet currently without. Oh, forgot about the 'instinct' imprint--most of them are wired to not need rational thought process, as they are circuit boarded to act for a positive result (without fatal harm to themselves) in acquiring a bloodied up dinner.
edit on 28-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Boy oh boy, this video comes to mind. It was put on a music thread and is by one of my favorite female artists. She's an angel, IMO, and doing the work she came to do.

Hell or Heaven, its our choice.

In this video, she is sort of depicting the concept that ET_MAN brought up as the coloring book. David Bohm, peered into atoms and saw the plasma screen, the universe and all within is connected. One could say this is like a movie we enter, but that lacks free will. Instead, its more like a coloring book and we're to put our colors in and we can color up heaven or hell. Groundhog Day the Movie comes to mind.

So, in this video you see a harsh world, slaves, no colors, the flute player has one line of notes, the artist in mass production printmaking ,only has black, and then she walks by and suddenly Free Will, many notes ,many colors, and instead of wasting their gifts, they start to develop their talents, to grace the world with their true talents.

Well she is spotted by darth vaders crew, and cornered. She was out numbered, and overcome. Their colors dried up, but instead, since they had awakened, they fought back, even numbers, and overcame the dark side, and rescued her. No Martyrs allowed, stand behidn the whistle blowers and speak up. Stand up for each other.

Their clothing changed from dark to light.

EArth is like a teeter totter, and we have to not give up, and allow ourselves to become a hellzone without free will, without even a wimper or a struggle.

Its a choice.

We're not there yet! But they are destorying the oceans and radiating and poisoning us with their nuclear and GMO. The dolphins and whales are dying! Its very serious.

We need to find out what we can do together as a human race, with dignity, not violence.

Tarja "Victim Of Ritual" Official Music Video from "Colours in The Dark" OUT NOW!

Its like a battle of pigments, what colors do we wish to color earth, heaven or hell, or even just restore free will and many choices....!!!!
edit on 28-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If you ever went to hell you would have second thoughts.
The catch is, you don't get to change your opinion once it's too late.
King Tut is right, why would you lead others astray?

Clearly you don't even know the definition of pride.
It. It might be in your head that pride and greed go together like a horse and carriage. Is it because you think if I have a lot I can feel proud at what I accomplished in life? If so, that's called insecurity. It's nothing to be proud of, it really isn't. Yes there are greedy bastards who think this way, but not all people that you are calling fallen angels do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join