It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton: Chelsea Would Make Better President Than Hillary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
OMG ... It's started. Daddy Clinton has already started campaigning for Chelsea to be POTUS. He's setting the foundation. Not to run for POTUS right now .. but later. Watch out world .. here comes another Clinton. (no surprise!!)

Bill Clinton: Chelsea Would Make A Better President Than Hillary

Former President Bill Clinton says his daughter Chelsea could eventually make a better president than his wife Hillary.

The comments from her father came not long after Chelsea Clinton opened the door to a possible political career. She told CNN in August that she one day might consider running for office.

She got her college degree in history and job hopped around NYC. Now she's working for her family at the Clinton Foundation. Oh .. and she married an investment banker.

She's never held office. Never ran for office. Not so much as Mayor let alone state senate.
But daddy thinks his little girl would make a great POTUS someday.
Because she's rubbed elbows with TPTB and the NWO?? I don't know ...
She meets the 'requirements' .... but the qualifications aren't there and don't look to be
anytime in the foreseeable future.

I guess once the country puts a 'community organizer' in the Oval Office,
the standards are lowered.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I guess once the country puts a 'community organizer' in the Oval Office,
the standards are lowered.

Where are standards now? How can they be lower???

You actually think the previous 2 presidents were "worthy" of being a president?? (cue the rolling eye smiley emote)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Chrisfishenstein
How can they be lower???

It seems that each time we vote someone in, the standards are lowered and lowered.

The POTUS is supposed to be commander in chief of our armed forces, for crying out loud.
When was the last time we had anyone in office who even remotely understood
anything about our military or warfare in general? A LONG TIME.
Yes, yes, the POTUS has advisors. But having advisors isn't the same as knowing
what the heck is going on.
DItto about the economy. When was the last time we had someone in office who
understood the economy? (BILL CLINTON). Bush and Obama? NOPE.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
She was on the Daily Show not to long ago, talking about the foundation she works for. I had a feeling she was only on there for exposure.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Need not much say more than the above picture on that

I will continue to say, until it actually happens, that a scientist needs to give the prez thing a try.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I can say I would be happier with a Clinton in office rather than anyone resembling a Bush or Obama....IMHO of course!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I liked Bill. However Hilary scares me and I have a feeling her daughter will be similar. There have been a lot of new articles on her past that really paint a bad picture of her integraty. Grant it, these are probably smear campaigns.

Something tells me Bill didn't wear the pants in that relationship.
edit on 26-9-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
[fill in the blank] would be a better President than Hillary.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Not to mention, when Obama and Hilary was running neck to neck for leadership of the Liberal Party, her version of medicare was a heck of a lot better than his.

Who can pay 2/3rds of their income for medicare? All the businesses will go belly up.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

He's just buttering her up so she doesn't write a tell-all book! (Just think of the candid photos she's taken). But in a more serious mode, she did grow up engaged in excellent president-preparing dinner conversations, vacations, and has met the movers and shakers of the world. She will just have to pick her first run for office carefully, probably sometime after 2020.

edit: I mentioned in another thread awhile back that one of the "scratch my back I'll scratch yours" deals that Bill probably made with Obama was his eventual endorsements of both Hillary and their youngster.
edit on 26-9-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is the young lady that turned her daddy on to Lil' Wayne. I would have to re-evaluate her base character based on that alone.

CLINTON: I tell you what I think about that. I know this is kind of a funny question for you to ask me. But I think—you know, my daughter introduced me to rap and hip hop music after I said some things she thought were not very smart. She said, "Dad, you need to listen, all these people are smart." This guy's smart. And he's got abilities. And he's got a new chance now. And what I hope is that this is not just something to brand him as a cool guy, but that it'll never happen again to him.

You know, I think a lot of these people, they don't get successful in that—just like in any other area of life—by being really dumb. They're really smart. But a lot of them had tough lives and they almost think it's cool to get in trouble every now and then, or they don't know how to stay out. But what I hope will happen is that he has a good life now.

Bill Clinton Is Excited for Lil' Wayne

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
She is also a member of the CFR !!!

Along with her Father.

Hillary is not a member ( Hmmm. )

Chelsea Clinton

William J. Clinton

CFR Membership Roster

NWO is a no-no

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Lil wayne is awesome....Listen to "get a life" and that's what he says to You for criticizing him.....lol

Who cares what music people listen to? How does this make them a worse president? You can bet Obama listened to lil wayne once or twice....

I just don't see how that makes someone a different president than another?? Music choice??

What if she listened to country music, would you consider her "more fit" for the job??

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Bill Clinton did a good job balancing the budget. I have to give him that.
And Bush43 and Obama made Clinton look like a freak'n God.
They both really messed up ...

Off topic but I just have to -

Chrisfishenstein
Lil wayne is awesome....

Oh .. duuuuuuuude ....

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Not accusing you of this, FlyersFan, but your comment about "lowering standards" reminds me of the almost bipolar nature of what people think should be done or is wrong with government. On one hand, a lot of people complain about how the government is stuffed with millionaires and isn't representative or that what needs to be eliminated are "career politicians". However, when a candidate or potential candidate comes up for office that isn't a career politician or has not been one before gets knocked for their "lack of experience". Pretty sure that happened with Obama, too.

Like I said, to avoid confusion, not saying this about YOU but all of us as a nation as whole. We're terribly bipolar on the subject of what makes a good politician and often highly contradictory.

new topics

top topics

join