It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear false flag attack inside the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I regularly precog dream. Usually about an event hours before hand or during the event. Its similar to jumping into another person. This subject has been brought up recently so I wanted to post about the dream I had in 2002.

It was a warm humid night in L.A. In the back of this club waiters are taking a cigarette break. The old 2 story brick building had to be from the early to mid 1900’s.
Sandy was there. Why had Sandy moved to California? Sandy *****?
Looking out at the coast not 4 or 5 miles away. An explosion erupts. A nuclear explosion. We turned to run. Sandy and the others are scared to death. Everyone thinks they are going to die. I think I'm going to die. We run in thru the back door and up the stairs.
While running it occurred to me who had done this. I knew it wasn’t an attack by another country. I knew it was terrorists. But it wasn’t done by terrorists in that sense, it was done by us.
In my mind I said the the date. Over and over, I must remember the date.
It was the future.

I took out the last name of someone I knew in my youth. Although its a very common name I don't want to break any rules. I believe it was her I jumped in to. This is also one of my few future precog dreams. Most are not so far into the future. In 2002 I had a dream that an Islamic terrorist group detonated a small nuclear device on the west coast.

I also knew it was a false flag. I am hoping beyond hope that I am wrong but I wanted to share with others who find this kind of thing interesting. My last precog dream was two days ago and it was about something that happened 12 hours later and was on the news. Didn't have anything to do with this though.

I have considered keeping a blog of my precog dreams but they come true within so many hours so I never have. Anyhow enjoy, this is for entertainment purposes only.
edit on 26-9-2013 by Pimpintology because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Why nuke sand and salt water? Why not nuke pentagon, whitehouse or even area 51..so we will call it "terorist attack" ..

Kidding hehehe..dont angry sir..tq so much

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
2nd post sory Op..i dony know why...lol
edit on 26-9-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't doubt your ability but can you provide the date for which this is to possibly happen? I feel it's only fair to give those on the west coast a heads up, well, those who believe anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Never mind, I see your ETA now.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The U.S. will never be nuked. Instead, it will be used as one gigantic wildlife preservation park. Notice how the majority of people, live on the outer edges of it? They've been clearing it out, for years now.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

cheesy
Why nuke sand and salt water? Why not nuke pentagon, whitehouse or even area 51..so we will call it "terorist attack" ..

Hitting a military instilation would prove far more difficult and you create more terror by making the public, terrified, wary, suspicious.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

cheesy

I wrote this awhile back thrown together with the bits and pieces I recalled. Its more of a dream about a 1 kt bomb going off in LA or SF. Mainly for casualties and publicity. I don't believe if we were doing a false flag that we would blow up the Pentagon or the White House. I also do not believe we would do this in DC.

In the years that followed I came across this info.

Furthermore, US intelligence concluded that Hezbollah has established sleeper cells, intelligence infrastructure and training bases in Mexico and other South American countries. The Shiite group is also helping the drug lords build smuggling tunnels under the US-Mexico border and satellite images show that they are nearly identical to the maze of tunnels running under the Gaza-Egypt border.

gerarddirect.com...

A few more links for ya.

Al Qaeda eyes bio attack from Mexico

February 1, 2006 -- U.S.-Mexican tunnel worries senior U.S. intelligence officials. The recent tunnel discovered between Tijuana and Otay Mesa, California has some U.S. intelligence officials extremely concerned, according to informed U.S. intelligence sources.

Senior U.S. intelligence officers are concerned that the sophisticated 1.4 mile tunnel, complete with ventilation, electrical, and water systems, as well as cement flooring, that connects two warehouses on each side of the border, could have been used to secretly transport nuclear devices or material into the United States.

If you Google there are many links to many news articles. Pick your poison. MSM or alternative news. Its up to you they all talk about it at one time or another. Kinda freaked me out.
edit on 26-9-2013 by Pimpintology because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimpintology

This is all your imagination.

I don't doubt you believe it to be real. It just is not.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Jefferton

This is all your imagination.

I don't doubt you believe it to be real. It just is not.

My precog dreams are very real and they have all happened. As I said this one is for entertainment purposes only as it was the furthest into the future I ever saw. It might not be true. Thus the disclaimer. I only wanted to put the info out there. What you do with it is your business.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

abeverage

cheesy

Hitting a military instilation would prove far more difficult and you create more terror by making the public, terrified, wary, suspicious.

Sory op and mr.abeverage..i dont mean anything just my instant light speed think of that word..my bad, in this dream op say it little nuke..maybe its termonuclear?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

cheesy
Sory op and mr.abeverage..i dont mean anything just my instant light speed think of that word..my bad, in this dream op say it little nuke..maybe its termonuclear?

Someone from the anti terrorism task force talked to me about it. He was in law enforcement for 25 years and retired. I think he was interested in this kind of thing. I dunno. I told him as I will tell all of you. I am not psychic. I believe this to be a scientific ability as its usually during an event or right before.

The guy from the task force is a family friend and he said it could be a propane bomb. I thought it was larger then that. The thing about not being psychic is you are never sure of what you saw. I can't and wont just pull something out of my rear end to satisfy peoples curiosity. You get what you get ;p

I usually feel what the person is feeling and experience the event through their eyes. I have been in earthquakes and other events across the world in the exact same way. I wake up and later that day its on the news. I cannot control it either it just happens when it happens. I have accidentally invaded others privacy as well.

That's probably a new one but I felt kinda guilty about jumping into someone once, but as I said I cannot control it and I don't think anyone who truly has this ability can either. I stop listening and or reading when someone claims to be psychic. With me you just get what you get. Anyhow enjoy and speculate all you want on the freaky news articles that followed.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
what a scary dream....

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Soooo you had a bad dream eleven years ago and this is supposed to mean something? Rather than tell about it back in 2002 you decide to wait until now? What changed?

Since nothing has happened for 11 years...when is this supposed to happen? Is this one of those open ended prophecies?

I declare that the Earth will be hit by a large asteroid sometime, somewhere. Am I psychic now?

Now proof...no "track record"...no time frame...basically nothing except you and your bad dreams.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If the u.s. was to be nuked, it would be an inside within the u.s.g.

just saying...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Unless you have some documented record of announcing your dreams before the event I will openly call it unlikely.

Too many people say they dreamt or had visions of an event after that event has occurred that it no longer holds any credibility.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I may be wrong, but I'm assuming you "felt" you should post about your dream now...that and the fact that the time is definitely near for some extremely large scale event.

If so, you should stick with the mindset...instead of the viewpoint of "pics or it didn't happen" or the viewpoint of "its a dream therefore it can't happen".

If you understand what a dream is you'd realize that's naive to think that it can't happen.

top topics

join