It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

The cursing was my husbands voice, it sounded like it was coming from the basement, and he was actually in the basement. So when i heard him i got worried he might have hurt himself or hit his foot or something, went down there and asked him, he was like nope.

Youre familiar with spokane? Those arent the only noises i heard. I heard the sound of a dog slurping water, when the kitchen was blocked off and my own golden was sleeping in the other room. Another time i heard a dog licking sound right next to me. For a while i thought it was a ghost dog, but we all know those dont exist dont we.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

having lived in a 200+ year old weird house i know what you mean and the only advice i can give is do not be afraid .

i am not a spiritual person but i do not scare easily either i was the first person to live in that house longterm in over 30 years nobody stayed more than a month before me in that time .

as a wise man said the only thing to fear is fear itself when milk cartons were flying across a kitchen and doors were opening themselves and loud footsteps were coming up the stairs when only me and the animals were in the house i really did wonder about my sanity as things like that could not happen right .

if it was not for my dog and cat i think i would have thought i was nuts but they were reacting to this thing but do not let this vampire suck you dry .

stand up to it tell it to fxxx off and think happy thoughts it worked for me good luck and stand your ground

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Thank you for those words of wisdom. Ive been through similar things in the past but ive never been this emotional about it, being a new mom is kind of unnerving me, so they take advantage of that weakness. I felt i needed a stronger presence to back me up, thats why i wrote for help.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

i am thinking your friend has a dark side or some negative energy follows them around you just never know in life but keep smiling and stay strong .

ps how is the dog acting lately mine picked up on things i was oblivious to

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Here's the places I'd start to find help with such goings on in Spokane:

One of the best centers for help in the USA is nearby

ELIJAH HOUSE in Post Falls.

elijahhouse.org...

I think the son now runs the ministry. His dad and mom's very wonderful classic book is

TRANSFORMATION OF THE INNER MAN and is helpful on many levels in terms of spiritual warfare.

Also useful resources, individuals & . . . books:

Curry Blake on youtube is more about healing but also spiritual warfare. He's humorous and very practical and down to earth as well as Biblical. He's a riot to watch/listen to. He trains folks around the country as well

CURRY BLAKE: HOW TO TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND

www.youtube.com...

Curry Blake New man series session 1

www.youtube.com...

Curry Blake whole listing:

www.youtube.com... .1.11.youtube.bKfgS4x9X_M

Pastor Henry Wright of Georgia also has an emphasis on healing but is VERY MUCH into spiritual warfare. He holds seminars around the country training folks and also has a subscription service around $25/month that offers online etc. counseling and help for whatever such.

www.beinhealth.com...

BONDAGE BREAKER . . . I think by Neal Anderson

Most anything by Derek Prince

Bob Larson comes across as a bit of a grandstander and full of himself, for my taste.

SPOKANE AREA CHURCHES of possible resource help:

www.lifecenter.net...

Joe is a very caring yet no-nonsense sort of Pastor who should know someone to put you in touch with in the area. He knows the power of prayer and the authority of the Believer in the Blood of Jesus and spiritual warfare. He is likely less proactive and assertive in such regards, however, than some others might be.

Evidently a daughter church is here:

www.yellowpages.com...

Am not familiar with either one of these but they might have good resources if one asked the right questions:

www.yellowpages.com...

I haven't vetted any of the following but here's a listing of the Pentecostal churches in the area:

www.yellowpages.com...

The following are merely nondenominational churches in the area. Usually some are charismatic and are used to the spiritual warfare required. Some are likely very much NOT so.

www.yellowpages.com...

Questions I'd ask are:

1. Do you have or know of an individual, preferably a team, very experienced in deliverance ministry--particularly spiritual house cleansing from demonic/poltergeist activity etc?

2. How balanced, grounded, solidly Biblical are they?

3. How humble, compassionate, thoughtful and thorough are they?

4. How persistent, patient and practically constructive are they?

5. How long have they been involved in such a ministry?

6. What is their success rate?

7. How fleshly judgmental vs Spirit led and gracious are they?

8. Are they more interested in Biblical Christianity or in churchianity and denominationalism?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I don't typically post, but I've encountered a similar even in the past.

I make no assumptions or judgements about what paths you or your neighbor may follow, but it is possible that if your dreams have a history of coming to light in some ways then that may be your key.

It's possible that your neighbor is a Witch and follows a path much different from yours and while watching your child they felt it appropriate to "protect" them or the room/house in their own way. If that energy conflicts with your own in any significant way it could have destabilized your protection energy allowing something through.

My advice would be to bring the neighbor into the situation and point blank ask them if they did any energy/spell work that night and if they did simply ask them to cleanse their own energy from the house, then you re-cleanse in your style and hopefully the barriers repair themselves attuned to your energy.

Just my $0.02 and I do wish you and your family all the best.

*edited to fix typo*
edit on 26-9-2013 by MythMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I've had some negative energies roaming around my apartment until I got a hold of some tourmaline and put a few pieces above each doorway in my place, and then the negativity stopped.
It is a suggestion I would try and see if it works.
It worked for me, and I am not a big believer in crystals, or wasn't, but was willing to try.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

easiest solution is find another house to live in.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
sending love and light to you & yours

you seem like a good mom, that's what's up!

I grew up in WA that place is full of the most unexpected people.

Dreaming of a witch is something you and I share. you are not alone. but I don't have any advice except that I believe from your courage to ask for help.

That you are strong.

Dreams can haunt, but doubt kills.

be blessed ;D

top topics

<< 1   >>

join