It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Dear ATS frequenters and members,

Ive been around here for a while on and off but Iv never felt to write and ask for help before.

Warning: this post is paranormal/spiritual related, is written by someone who WAS proficcient in these fields until now. Read on if you have some experience and might be able to give some insight and guidance. Also, I dont do magic so do not ask me to.

So the situation is, a couple of weeks back I started hearing noises in my otherwise nice and spiritually clean home. I call it clean because I do regular prayers, cleansing, shielding etc.

Anyway, at first I thought it was just related to me, but then I quickly realized it only happened in my 13month old babies room. After my initial noise experience, which happened during daytime and nighttime, I decided to cleanse and pray again. Unfortunately they dont seem to work. My baby was woken up a few nights afraid, and has started to become genuinely clingy after sunset when she realizes Im going to put her to sleep in that room. I have since moved her in with me in my bedroom and she sleeps better there.

The facts: there has been no murders or deaths in this house. Its been built in the late 20s but Ive lived here for over a year without incident. The start of the events coincide with a neighbors visit. She lives next door, is the sweetest person I know and I had to leave my baby with her during an emergency visit to the hospital. She was the only person who entered that room besides me and my husband in months. She was there at night, she put the baby to sleep and then I came home. I have no reason to doubt her accept, months before i had this terrible dream i was living next door to a witch and upon my discovering that she was a witch, she attacked us and my baby and we barely got out unhurt. Now these are all a bunch of coincidences but the fact remains. My house used to feel safe, it doesnt feel safe anymore. My child has started to act weird and scared especially after sun down and refuses to be left alone anywhere near her room.

So I call out to all those who might be able to help me, because I have been doing everything I can, except for using magic which is a big no no in my faith. But to no avail.

If anyone comes across this post and feels like they can contribute please do so, i will appreciate it very much. Because i feel i and my family are in danger. There is no safe feeling anymore.

Thank u for reading.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I have no credentials which qualify me to comment on any of the potentially paranormal aspects of what you seem to be experiencing.

I am a firm believer in the power of the human mind and its ability to affect people and their surroundings. I would say that some of these symptoms could be the result of a self-reinforcing sense of dread or doubt that you (or your child) may be incarnating (real or imagined, it really doesn't matter).

My recommendation when anyone is uncomfortable with their surroundings is to relocate. If the cause of all of this is psychosomatic this will either change your mindset and resolve the problem or it will reoccur in your new surroundings thus providing an additional piece of evidence to work with as you isolate the cause.

I can't think of anything else to recommend and I realize that it isn't easy to move and may be difficult to communicate the reasons without feeling a little kooky but, it is your quality of life that is at stake so all bets should be on the table.

I hope you feel better soon and can live your lives without fear and dread.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Does Victoria mean anything?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

This sounds pretty scary and believable to me. First thing I would say is go with your gut feelings on this as well as the subtle indicators you child is giving you. Do not doubt yourself when that little voice says "warning."

Next do not let that old women into your house again. Avoid her if at all possible if you feel she is the cause of this (as your post seems to indicate.) People sometimes do bad things, or are not quite what they seem. Even those who may seem nice.

Following that I'm not sure what else can be done. Maybe a few other members will be able to offer some ideas.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoParadigm

The only victoria i know is a living person, shes my brother inlaws wife and shes never been here. Not even been in this city.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Thank u for the well wishes. Moving sounds perfect!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

since you seam fairly spiritual , the obvious tip i have is sage burning, by the doors and windows of the room, if you have already tried that then try putting a small clove of garlic by the bedroom door or in the window sill along with a cinnamon stick , strong smelling herbs have been used for centuries in many faiths to cleanse a place and to get rid of any negative energy that may be there. And if there is still some bad feelings there, then moving may be a good option.

Good Luck with everything and Hopefully things work out well for you

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xZombiexLovex

Speaking of strong scents, there was a serious onion scent in that room two days ago. It must have stayed a good whole day, with windows open.

Thank u for the well wishes. Please send light and blessings.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
1) the witch is gone
2) if they cast a spell it probably back fired and now they're dead
3) Your imagination is running wild
4) if they're is a demon it's got about the power to hurt anyone as a mouse (it's not like in the movies) They're powerless. They can't do jack
5) if you're praying to the wrong God nothings' gonna happen to fix it but it might open doors to make it worse

Okay I'll pray for you. But it's nothing in the house. It's in your mind. Just stop worrying about stupid things. I use to do that all the time. Worry that the lastest boggie man was in the house. Then evetually as a Christians you realize you're only about a million times more powerful than any stupid demon. They're ants. They're nothing. They can't do jack! And again even if something goes bump in the night, WHO CARES. Funny noise always comes from houses often as pests have made their homes in the walls. I use to have birds and chipmunks nesting in my attic and I'd have noices all the time. It was so annoying!

So again Just forget about it. It can't do anothing to you or anyone in your family. And if you're paying to Jesus Christ you'll be fine!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well first, as a Father, i think i should point out that kids are not born scared of the dark. They simply become scared of the dark, I do not mean this in any spiritual or magical sense but simply in that as a child gets older they become aware of the transition to day and night. In this case i would try a night light at first, something simple or exotic can do wonders for your child's peace of mind and your own. Ultimately there seems to come a point, usually after they get out of the crib where they just sort of show up in your room in the middle of the night....at some point you just accept it.

So it could just be the passage of time.

Your dream was certainly scary, but it's like one of the dreams my dad told me about it. It was odd but it never came true despite his fear that it would. Again this just part of being a parent.

If that doesn't make you feel better then just leave a line of salt along the windowsill, the door, any entrances to the kids room. That should keep anything else out and form a protective barrier.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

nusnus
reply to post by xZombiexLovex

Speaking of strong scents, there was a serious onion scent in that room two days ago. It must have stayed a good whole day, with windows open.

Thank u for the well wishes. Please send light and blessings.

where do you live, reason i ask some snakes have a onion smell, and some move at night,

and seeing how your house is old, there are probably a million ways they can get inside.
houses weren't built the way they are today and yet snakes can still find a way to get in homes built now.

you might do a search and see what kind of snake smell like onions and if you have that kind in your area.
edit on 23-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Unless snakes can bark like a dog and swear like my husband (my husband says he wasnt the one swearing) then it might be one. Ill check it out nevertheless.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hi Nusnus.

Is either your husband or yourself usually always with your child?

Perhaps, when leaving your little one with your neighbor, a stranger to your child's mind, a bit of insecurity and fear was created?

Was the emergency that sent you out - anxiety provoking? Children are very empathic and intuitive, until we teach our children not to be. Perhaps, this is the underlying reasons for the changes you perceive?

I'm turning in for the night. If anything comes up in meditation and my nightly devotions, as I process the day, I'll come back tommorow and let you know. However, I really do feel this was a simple reaction by your little one, to the stress of being left abruptly with your neighbor, being put to sleep out of pattern by someone your child didn't know. It may have created her first bit of fear and insecurity.

CdT

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Well i agree with you because i watch my baby closely. As you said she wasnt afraid of the dark. She gladly slept in it before all the noises started. Then i tried my best to calm her by staying with her till she slept, kept her night light open, kept her door open so she wouldnt feel trapped. On top of that she sleeps in an open toddler crib so has free roam of the room. I just have a little gate I use to keep the stairs out of reach.

Women in my family have always been sensitive. We feel strange energies if they enter the perimeter. They generally can be warded away by the usual cleansing routine, but i felt like this thing was laughing at me in the face. I appreciate your response though. Ive never tried salt. Would it work even if the thing is inside the room lets say?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Your assuming that whatever your sensing has taken up residence in the room, but from everything you have said i doubt that. The barking and even the cursing are pretty common sounds in any neighborhood, it is spokane after all. And while not knowing where you live exactly i can guess what kind of neighbors live around you. There are lots of big dogs and big egos here.

If your dream holds true then something could be entering the room, which was the point of the salt. If you believe something is in the room on a constant basis then a basic prayer reading should work. There is a reason for that old cliche after all. While you might not believe in god, persay, you should at least believe that people's faith in god is powerful in and of itself.

Finally, and i mean this in the nicest way possible, Mom up. There is a lot of scary regular # in the world to deal with as it is, this won't be your easiest challenge.

Go in there and show it some damn force. Get all snarly momma bear on that #.

That should do it.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I’ve had dealings with a witch and curses. It is nothing to joke around about.
I don’t know how comfortable I am in sharing the details - let me think about that.
What I will encourage you to do is to get help - NOW.
Go to your spiritual guide (minister, etc) and get someone out there to your place and get it clean now.
Even if you have to talk to a local priest - whoever. Chose someone you have a basic belief system with and use it.

I dunno - maybe I’ll share more. Maybe it’s time. But for now I’ll keep you and yours in my prayers and really pray that you’ll get some cleansing done.

peace

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Have you slept in your childs room yet? I would get a dog. Onion smell sometimes means mold in the walls.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
keep a bible in the room, open. sometimes works.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
TextText Purplereply to post by nusnus

Hi. I believe you believe this. I feel your description lacking & vague, You don't want to do Majicks yet you seem knowledgeable in that area, ie; A house cleansing, etc. You pray to who or what for what exactly? I am very sorry, but your vagueness sounds contrived.
How old is you baby? You have not mentioned exactly her age. You say you, your husband and baby. You do not say if she is your only child.
#1. If she is in fact your only child, and she is only months old, as you say you pray, have you had her baptized?
#2. Are you and your husband baptized?
#3. Where do you live? A City, town, large or small? A Village?
#4. What exactly are your beliefs?
#5. Have you seen a Doctor or Psychiatrist to rule out Post-Partum Depression?
#6. What EXACTLY is your entire family's belief system, that you would even consider the woman in question a Witch?
#7. Do you attend church? If so, what kind?
#8. If this frightens you so much, have you had a Priest or Minister of YOUR faith attempt a cleansing of your baby's room, house and property? If not, why?
#9. Your vagueness between what you say to jumping straight from your neighbor being an old lady to being a Witch sounds particularly an over fast, over the fence accusation? Why? Did she upset you in some way?
#10. You say she is an older lady? What do you consider older, and having a strong maternal instinct as your statements would suggest, did you not get any kind of odd or strange vibe from this woman at Text all?
#11. You claim the house was built in the 1920's. That there were never any deaths in the house. How can you be so certain? You do not say.
#12. What else, how much else are you leaving out? Did the," Older woman, though maybe unattractive to you, somehow was attractive too your husband?
#13. Does your husband hear these noises that allegedly only come from your baby girls room?
#14. You do not say anything about your husband other than he's only 1 of 3 adults in your baby's room. Why?
#15. Just to clarify why you have called your neighbor a Witch, do you believe she bespelled your baby and/or husband for some/any reason.
#16. The vagueness, the things you didn't say in you op, makes the whole thing sound more like you feel hurt, betrayed and angry. Is this so? Why?
#17. What is your education level?
#318. Do you work outside the home? Or are you still on maternity leave? Or did you work pre-Motherhood at all?
#19. How old are you?
#20. Is there an age difference between you and your husband? If so, how much of an age difference and which of you is older?
#21. Have you ever been under any Psychiatric Evaluations or care EVER? If so, what for? If not, why not since you request help on an open site from anyone?
#22. What do these strange noises sound like they could possibly be to YOU?
#23. Does your husband or ANYONE else whomsoever hear these strange noises? At all?
#24. Are you feeling guilt and or shame about ANYTHING? If so, what and why?

I wish your family the best and brightest of blessings for now. But I really believe you are holding an important relevant secret back for some odd reason. I also believe these questions should be answered truthfully before ANYONE can effectively help you in any way. I am not being hard on you, trust me, but you have left yourself open to question much worse than these and if you truly believe you require help so badly you came here to ask. you need to 1st answer these...Good Luck

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thank you, I felt a male presence walk through my house last night. He was strong, Im not sure who it was but I felt directly at ease. So tonight my house feels calmer.

Generally Im very calm when I pray to the Creator of Everything to cleanse that # out. But ive been way too emotional since ive had my baby. Shes my first and im full of emotion most of the time.

edit on 23-9-2013 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join