reply to post by nusnus
Here's the places I'd start to find help with such goings on in Spokane:
One of the best centers for help in the USA is nearby
ELIJAH HOUSE in Post Falls.
I think the son now runs the ministry. His dad and mom's very wonderful classic book is
TRANSFORMATION OF THE INNER MAN and is helpful on many levels in terms of spiritual warfare.
Also useful resources, individuals & . . . books:
Curry Blake on youtube is more about healing but also spiritual warfare. He's humorous and very practical and down to earth as well as Biblical.
He's a riot to watch/listen to. He trains folks around the country as well
CURRY BLAKE: HOW TO TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND
Curry Blake New man series session 1
Curry Blake whole listing:
Pastor Henry Wright of Georgia also has an emphasis on healing but is VERY MUCH into spiritual warfare. He holds seminars around the country training
folks and also has a subscription service around $25/month that offers online etc. counseling and help for whatever such.
BONDAGE BREAKER . . . I think by Neal Anderson
Most anything by Derek Prince
Bob Larson comes across as a bit of a grandstander and full of himself, for my taste.
SPOKANE AREA CHURCHES of possible resource help:
Joe is a very caring yet no-nonsense sort of Pastor who should know someone to put you in touch with in the area. He knows the power of prayer and the
authority of the Believer in the Blood of Jesus and spiritual warfare. He is likely less proactive and assertive in such regards, however, than some
others might be.
Evidently a daughter church is here:
Am not familiar with either one of these but they might have good resources if one asked the right questions:
I haven't vetted any of the following but here's a listing of the Pentecostal churches in the area:
The following are merely nondenominational churches in the area. Usually some are charismatic and are used to the spiritual warfare required. Some are
likely very much NOT so.
Questions I'd ask are:
1. Do you have or know of an individual, preferably a team, very experienced in deliverance ministry--particularly spiritual house cleansing from
demonic/poltergeist activity etc?
2. How balanced, grounded, solidly Biblical are they?
3. How humble, compassionate, thoughtful and thorough are they?
4. How persistent, patient and practically constructive are they?
5. How long have they been involved in such a ministry?
6. What is their success rate?
7. How fleshly judgmental vs Spirit led and gracious are they?
8. Are they more interested in Biblical Christianity or in churchianity and denominationalism?