It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened here then?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hi guys.

Just back from a few weeks in the wilderness so to speak to read up on a few forums and I have arrived at this monstrosity. As we all knew, the site was changing to be in line with modern culture and S*** like that but seriously this is taking the Michael is it not? It looks as though it has been dreamt up in the mind of a twelve year-old girl! It look ridiculous. Surely I can't be the only one to be so horrified?

I would delve into past threads on this subject but for fear of losing my eyesight...

Vulgar

TB

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThorsBrother

So i take it you don't like the new forums?

Hey don't worry its like mold it will grow on yah.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

oooh SO's gonna be sticking pins in your avatar matey!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Be ye blinded by the light? Far upper right tool bar hit the ying/yang little circle and the whole view will change... wallah!

Welcome back...

things are basically the same just new hieroglyphs to navigate. You'll get used to it?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Not the biggest fan, no. It reminds me of the Cbeebies website which my 3 year-old niece occasionally browses.

I'm all for making ATS a better and more welcoming and up to date place but it seems like the target group is teenagers.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

...we all responded the day it changed over...it took a few days...then we all re-replied we were gettin' in...it will grow on you...and its really pretty cool

The last icon upper right corner that looks half-moonish? Clicking it will change your background for easier reading...either white on grey or black/grey on white...
MS

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
They had to drag me from the old site here kicking and screaming. Once you find the button to make it dark and mysterious like it was and find out how everything works, it's ok and you get used to it.

top topics

join