It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced to take flu vaccine or get fired.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Pilgrum
I do understand that a small percentage of the population displays an adverse reaction to vaccine serum...

So genocide is OK with you as long as they only kill a "small percentage" I take it...

I HIGHLY recommend you read some of the info I provided in previous posts.

FACT: nothing will make any sense until you face reality and realize that we ARE being lied to.

“..Chief Medical Officer of England announced in May 1871 that 97.5 percent had been vaccinated. In the following year, 1872, England experienced it’s worst-ever smallpox epidemic, which claimed 44,840 lives..”

“..In Scotland, between 1855-1875, over 9,000 children under 5 died of smallpox despite Scotland being, at that time, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world. In 1907 to 1919, with only a third of the children vaccinated, only 7 smallpox deaths were recorded for children under 5 years of age..”

".. Japan started compulsory vaccination against smallpox in 1872 and continued it for many years with disastrous results. Smallpox steadily increased each year and in 1892 their records showed 165,774 cases with 29,979 deaths -- all vaccinated.

".. In the Philippines between 1917 and 1919, the U.S. government staged a compulsory vaccination campaign which brought on the worst epidemic of smallpox in this island nation's history with 162,503 reported cases and 71,453 deaths -- all vaccinated.. "

The real truth, is that vaccines are the most important weapon in the arsenal of a corrupt medical system, which DEPENDS on people being sick. Vaccines don't actually prevent disease at all, which is why you regularly see outbreaks of "vaccine preventable" diseases in fully vaccinated populations. The true purpose of vaccines, is to attack that part of our body which NATURE designed to keep us healthy.

It's a pretty simple, albeit diabolical plan. And although most people struggle to see it today,

Protecting Their Own

Proof that Childhood Vaccinations Are a Hoax

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

TheEthicalSkeptic

Grimpachi
Please take the time to review some credible sources about the flu shot ...I mean actual peer reviewed articles. ...peer review means they have been re examined by others in that field trying to find mistakes anything less is no better than hearsay.

Agreed. With smoking and cancer, Paracetamol liver damage and h.pylori ulcers, the peer reviewed articles were so far ahead of general observation by the public and timely and effective.

I remember those and it is a fair point your making but the issue was never as lopsided as this because there were plenty of peer reviewed articles back then saying the opposite as well which sparked the controversy and ultimately the corruption was exposed. I have personally not seen any peer reviewed articles that show any inherent dangers on the flu vaccine or any others to be honest however it has been pointed out that there is a tiny fraction of the populace that are allergic which is far from what psuedo science community claims. Some people are allergic to light as well but it doesn't mean we all are.

Anyway the OP will have to make his own choice on what to trust.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

autopat51
reply to post by toast317

i have never had a flu shot..and have never had the flu.
i wouldnt allow my kids to get shots either..they have never had the flu.
i have never been forced into it..and wont be...
i have read quite a bit about these shots and dont like what i read.

And because the people around you likely did get shots, this is the reason.

Ahha.. but ignorance is pure bliss.

Go.. go infect the world... you don't need to care, you're safe!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

TheEthicalSkeptic
bring the science about haploid mitigation efficacy

Can you tell me what this is? I seem unable to reference it.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

toast,

I wouldn't trust that flu shot. Say a prayer over it before you take it. I use to offer a prayer over
my kid's shots in the office before the nurse would give it to them. I told the nurse what I was doing,
no problem.

God bless you,

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

While I think mandatory flu vaccination sucks, it makes sense. I also work in a hospital. We allow people opposed to it to wear masks during the flu season, look into this, as some people have allergies that make getting the shot impossible.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Working at a Hospital requires the Flu Vaccine. It's something to accept and deal with...or work elsewhere.

I hate to be cold about this, but it comes up every year and while the job the OP describes sounds great? Many jobs are great and also carry unique requirements to keep them. As a trucker I was under random 24/7 no-notice drug testing. I had to log my time On-Duty AND off. On the truck AND off. Every day for 15 years. Testing could have been done on the side of the road, technically (Although I never heard of that happening outside urban legend). I also had to submit to medical exams and all the privacy that gave up.

It was just a condition of the job and I didn't regret it or complain. When it wasn't something I could live with, I left the industry.

It's about the same with the medical profession. No one has any 'right' to a specific job. If the terms don't work, there is always another job out there somewhere..eventually.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

By working in a hospital, you will be working close to people with cancer, aids and other diseases that practically renders their immune system useless. If you work in a hospital, get the flu shot. I realise and understand the concerns combined with getting this shot. But the potentiel risks of infecting someone with next to no immune system is horrible.

My opinion here, suck it up, get the shot. Chances are you wont get any side effects from it.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Here's what you do. Find some other clinic that's giving those shots. Hopefully one in which they're not recording everyone's data. (not sure if that's possible. But like a mall or something). then you record the time and dates that they're giving them at that location. And record a time when you're not a work that corrisponds to when they're giving them at that location. Then just lightly poke your arm with a clean needle to make a mark. Then put a piece of tape over it. then when you're at work next time if they ask, just show them and say "Oh ya I've just been so busy that I hadn't had time, sorry about that. But they were giving them out at the mall the other day and I got mine there." If they really insist to find out more about it, then just say ya see I had it right here and show them the tape and or mark on your arm. Then just say ya I got it yesterday at 2pm on my day off. (a time in which they were actually giving them out at some other location). Then if they say "well just to be safe we should give you another.", just say. "no I just got mine the other day and I'm not sure how safe 2 flue shots would be, don't worry I'm okay now". And see. Maybe they might be like "okay we'll if you got it already then that's fine.". They might let it slide. That would at least buy you a full year to figure out what you're plan is for next year. Next year you might be able to do the same thing, just try and make sure that it's not the same person at the hospital giving them so you don't lie too many times to the same person. But that might work. Or do a google search on ways to get around it. You might find some other good answers. Legally they might not even have the right to force you to do it. Like there's tons and tons of places like public schools and other places where they say "it's manditory" when by law it isn't. But they try and trick people into believing that ti's policy. So check into it. Don't lose yoru good job over that kind of presure you have to learn to stand up for yourself in the workplace my friend or you'll get trampled all over the place.

edit on 22-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Wow, in some countries people can't afford to get a flu vaccine. Here the employer is paying for it and you refuse it?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Doesn't work that way. You have to get it done at the hospital. We can do it at Employee Health or we can get it from our unit. You need to fill out the paperwork, nurse signs it when you get poked, and then it has to be sent to manager and Employee Health.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Yeah...because being a liar and committing fraud against the system you're employed by is always the better option.

The OP said he was security. He'd not only never work in that field again if he got caught pulling something like that....if he came down with the flu and spread it where it contributed to patients getting worse? The judgements from well filed civil suits may never stop collecting.

If the terms of a job don't work....quit. Pulling a fraud is never the right approach, IMO. That is how our nation has become the failing mess it is. Everyone pulls little frauds here and there...making for one BIG fraud of a system.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Murgatroid
reply to post by Tinkerpeach

Tinkerpeach
Yea your at a hospital, why wouldn't you want one

To the OP: Good on you mate...

A better question might be, IF vaccines were so safe, WHY are the MD's themselves refusing them to be used on there OWN families?

FACT: most doctors refuse to get vaccinated.

1 out of 3 is most?
You a math teacher?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Murgatroid
There isn't a single SCRAP of honest evidence showing vaccines work at all.

No, none at all.
Other than all the scientific data.
Yes, Vaccines work

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I hear what everyone else is saying about being responsible not to spread the flu virus. Surely if you do have a flu jab you can still carry the virus on your hands, clothes etc and spread it anyways?

This sounds like a bid to save on sick payments and to reduce the lost man hours per year especially whilst working in such a high risk area for catching viruses.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Sharkie

This sounds like a bid to save on sick payments and to reduce the lost man hours per year especially whilst working in such a high risk area for catching viruses.

That would only work if the vaccine works, right?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Take the damn shot and don't listen to the idiots who are suggesting that vaccines don't work. They do.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

1104light

Sharkie

That would only work if the vaccine works, right?

Are you suggesting it doesn't work?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
Take the damn shot and don't listen to the idiots who are suggesting that vaccines don't work. They do.

They can work IF the flu shot has the right strain of the flu.
But there are risks for Guillain Barre.
And people with neurological issues have to be careful about all shots.
Don't scream at someone to 'take the damn shot' unless you know their medical history.

Bottom line ... if you work in a hospital you should expect to have to take the shot.
It's common sense. If you don't want to be taking these shots, then don't work in a hospital.
(or doctors office)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 1104light

I got a flu virus from my friend three weeks a go that only lasted him a day or two. I,m still not fully recovered with fatigue, chesty cough and what i can only describe as getting water up your nose in the swimming baths. It is a repeat of a bug i had last January.

I just got over another flu from 5 weeks ago that was totally different with really unbearable sinus pain. I felt like i had a boil on the inside of my nose as one of the many symptoms. My friend who was in contact with me didn't get that flu at all. In fact i thought i had give him the first flu but didn't realize i was catching this new flu ( i still suffer from currently ) from him. The only contact with him was in his passenger seat of his vehicle whilst he was driving.

The other thing about my friend is he is unwell anyway and has dropped to 9 stone in weight. I say this as in my opinion he would be more susceptible to such contagions than i. He likes to rub it in that he has had the flu jab....with the usual....i told you so's.

In my opinion the flu jab seems to be working on his behalf.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join