It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ewwww what the hell is in my soup

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

buster2010
If you decide to sue Heinz over this disgusting lack of quality control you may want to think of something. You will be suing the company owned by the wife of current Sec. of state John Kerry.
edit on 20-9-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

I didn't know that, thank you I'm now scared lol

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have just made an online report to the environmental health and this can of soup came from Asda in Mansfield as my dad did my food shopping.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Great! Am proud of you.

Keep us posted on your progress?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
My first thought was are you sure it wasn't a piece of bone or gristle in the soup?

That would be bad enough, if it is a finger nail, I am not sure I would ever eat another can of soup again.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

k21968
My first thought was are you sure it wasn't a piece of bone or gristle in the soup?

That would be bad enough, if it is a finger nail, I am not sure I would ever eat another can of soup again.

It was definitely someones horrid nail in my soup lol I can take another photo which shows the curve of the nail if you want me to just ask.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

aboutface

Great! Am proud of you.

Keep us posted on your progress?

Thanks and I will keep you all posted on the outcome. The environmental health agency said that they will be contacting me in 5 working days. Also I had to first contact Heinz to get the ball going as the environmental health agency said that I should do that first so its officially down in their books if it needs to go to court. I have also agreed to testify if it does go that far and I will make sure they won't get away with this with their sorry for an excuse as always " We at Heinz take this complaint very seriously and we assure you that our standards are very high " Yeah right well why did I find a bloody nail in my food then aye Heinz. Also I heard that a baby was choking on another nail that was found in baby food made by Heinz as well here is the source

Christopher Bovington’s infant son Theodore escaped with just a scratch in his mouth, but the experience rattled him and his partner Charis Bailes.

Their son began coughing after having his first spoonful of the Heinz baby food on Thursday night at his Barrington Mews home in WGC.

The 25-year-old said: “I thought, ‘what the hell is going on?’ I wanted to know what the hell it was.

“I was looking in the back of his mouth. I thought it might be a wet cough, but it was a fingernail right in the back of his mouth on his uvula.

“I started to panic and my partner was screaming.

“She held his head and was trying to get it, but every time he coughed it moved further backwards.”

While this was going on, Theodore’s twin Daniel was screaming adding to the frantic melee.

Mr Bovington eventually fished the nail from his son’s throat.

He contacted Heinz but the firm did not placate the angry father and he does not blame Morrisons where he bought the food.

He told the WHT: “It is not right for it to happen, it could happen to someone else.”

A Heinz spokesman said the firm would investigate the incident.

In a statement he said: “The quality and purity of our baby foods remains our utmost priority.

“We were concerned to hear from Mr Bollington [sic] and his experience with one of our baby foods.”

The statement continued: “This variety is also strained through an extremely fine mesh.

This is an isolated complaint and we are keen to carry out a full investigation as soon as the product is returned to us in the packaging.”

Source
edit on 21/9/2013 by Sk8ergrl because: full story added

Yeah so they can dispose of the evidence and nothing more will happen. Well let me tell you I will not hand over the evidence to Heinz they can have a photo. This evidence is going to the environmental health agency for DNA testing etc.
edit on 21/9/2013 by Sk8ergrl because: More added

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the added info. I'm sure you're asking yourself "Why me?" but fate selects some of us to stand up and either defend the rest of us or cower and crumple. If you choose to go the personal route to obtain justice for yourself, and by that I mean lawsuit, then that is your decision.

However, for the rest of us it is the occasion provided for consumer protection forces to step up to the plate, and you are the lucky person that fate has selected to be the catalyst for its happening. I'm sure this will be a good learning opportunity for you, and as you are sharing it with us, it will be one for us too.

It has happened before so there is a precedent offense. Baby food contamination is horrific especially as it is supposed to be strained! Do find out all that you can about that whole story, as I'm sure it will help you. You're doing great so far!

Off topic, but here's to Patrick Chan for the gold in Sochi! (We have never won gold in men's figure skating)
edit on 21-9-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Did you save the nail and the soup can? I hope so. I say a possible lawsuit is appropriate. Stand up for your rights!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Thank you, I mean you don't really expect to find foreign objects in your food and when you do and try to do something about it the big corps don't take you serious and they think that the person is dishonest. I will get as much information as I can about food safety and hygiene lol many thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thanks caladonea and yes I still have the fingernail and the soup can which has been washed out ready to be picked up by the environmental health agency.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Looks like a toenail

big toe

the filthiest toe.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

That would be even worse lol how did a toe nail get into the food. I will be adding another view of the nail on first page so you get to see more views. Let me know your thoughts of if it could be a toe nail. And thank you.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

As I can't edit my thread I have added more pics below:

Full Photo #1

Full Photo #2

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
We have update from Heinz received email screenshot taken today. I also will be hearing from the environmental health in Mansfield so keep eyes peeled lol. Just to let you know I will not bow down to Heinz demands

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
that's nothing. Just eat it. If you find a mouse or something then you got a problem. But a little peice of who knows what??? You'd have to get it analysed to find out what it is. My guess is it's part of chicken cartaliage.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

spartacus699
that's nothing. Just eat it. If you find a mouse or something then you got a problem. But a little peice of who knows what??? You'd have to get it analysed to find out what it is. My guess is it's part of chicken cartaliage.

Please tell me that your joking? Its clearly a fingernail as its been in my mouth
you can clearly see that it curves and also is the tip of a persons nail.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You lucky b@stard! You can sue the s#it out of them! Go get that money.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Tylerdurden1

You lucky b@stard! You can sue the s#it out of them! Go get that money.

I'm not interested in the money. I want them to improve their lack of health and hygiene so this never happens again and from what I have seen online they haven't so they need a lesson. That's why I have been in touch with the environmental health agency who will now take over and find out for themselves that Heinz have been breaking the law for a longtime. I don't want this to happen to anyone and we shouldn't have to stand for this bad standards. Food that is fit for human congestion should be tested for any foreign objects before they are canned up. I will keep you all informed what happens as I have given the evidence to the environmental health to act. I have also sent photos to Heinz as they asked for that.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The thickness really makes it look like a toenail, and the yellowing.

again. big toe, the vilest toe of them all!

thickening + yellowing = most likely fungus.

the infected nails thicken.

edit on 26-9-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Lysergic

The thickness really makes it look like a toenail, and the yellowing.

again. big toe, the vilest toe of them all!

thickening + yellowing = most likely fungus.

the infected nails thicken.

edit on 26-9-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

Ohhh nail fungus in your mouth!! Gah.

Now that I know the Kerry connection, I have this plan to cut off my annoying neighbors finger and buy a can of Heinz. I have deeply researched the previous hoax case and see where they miscalculated. They didnt COOK the finger they claimed was in the product. Dummies...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join