It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome UFO footage taken over Germany.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Care to elaborate as to how you made a "£1000 a week last year off the back of UFO crap" I'm genuinely intrigued. Did you write a book? Did you dress up as an alien and go busking? What did you do???

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

gortex
reply to post by subby

You must of missed this post by Druid42 which pretty much sums up the problems with this Hoaxed video.

Physics dictate that the propulsion of an object should be opposite the direction of travel. I also cannot explain why both objects would glow brightly when only one object appears to be moving, neither can I provide a mechanism by which both objects would fade from view. In other words, it appears to be some sloppy Computer Generated Imagery.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video is CGI and this thread does belong in the hoax forum .... but it seems this is new ATS where duplicate threads are left to stand and hoaxes are left to fester

I didn't miss that at all. It seems that you missed my post stating that it is a mistake to assume that alien space craft must adhere to our limited knowledge of physics. Surely, you're aware that we, as humans only have a very limited understanding of universal physics?
edit on 23-9-2013 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

seabhac-rua
reply to post by subby

To require proof of fakery as a precedent is simply daft.

And that is exactly what is wrong with the attitude of many 'debunkers' here. By this standard, people who don't believe a moon landing took place are automatically correct. No need to prove it was faked, right?

Which reminds me of a post made by Springer, ATS owner, regarding this forum:

Remember that this IS a discussion forum (not the House of Facts that are proven), act like a Grown Up and POLITELY offer your opinion of the video (if you don't have the PROOF it's a fake then all you DO have is your opinion which is no more fabulous than anyone else's) and then DROP IT or go FIND THE PROOF it's fake and alert me (or any Super Mod/ admin) so we can move it to the HOAX forum

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

When examining a subject, such as the UFO enigma, which is saturated with fakery, most of the UFO video evidence available on youtube is very obviously fake for example, add to that the fact that this subject is not accepted by the mainstream, for most people UFOs are not real, then you need to assume the most likely explanation and work from there.

The same rationale can be applied to the moon hoax theories, there's a mountain of evidence demonsrating that we landed on the moon, verses some photographic anomalies etc.

With regard to Springer's comment, I agree, and I have not called for this thread to be moved to the hoax forum, it hasn't been proven a hoax. What I talking about is how you or anyone approaches supposed evidence such as this video, I advise caution and skepticism, if you aren't initially skeptical IMO you are certainly going to be fooled at some point. There's nothing wrong with being skeptical, its not the same as being a bull-headed dubunker for whom no evidence will suffice, or on the other end of the scale, a deluded believer who will accept anything that allegedly supports their myopic views.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

seabhac-rua
reply to post by subby

When examining a subject, such as the UFO enigma, which is saturated with fakery, most of the UFO video evidence available on youtube is very obviously fake for example, add to that the fact that this subject is not accepted by the mainstream, for most people UFOs are not real, then you need to assume the most likely explanation and work from there.

The same rationale can be applied to the moon hoax theories, there's a mountain of evidence demonsrating that we landed on the moon, verses some photographic anomalies etc.

With regard to Springer's comment, I agree, and I have not called for this thread to be moved to the hoax forum, it hasn't been proven a hoax. What I talking about is how you or anyone approaches supposed evidence such as this video, I advise caution and skepticism, if you aren't initially skeptical IMO you are certainly going to be fooled at some point. There's nothing wrong with being skeptical, its not the same as being a bull-headed dubunker for whom no evidence will suffice, or on the other end of the scale, a deluded believer who will accept anything that allegedly supports their myopic views.

But why do you feel the need to patronise and condescend me like this? What have I written that has led you to believe that I need advising to use caution and skepticism? Let alone your sanctimonious definition of skepticism? I shouldn't have to precede every post I make on this forum with a full history of my UFO research just to avoid people assuming that I'm a deluded believer, incapable of being objective.

Sadly, the 'debunkers' and 'skeptics' of this forum are too used to bullying their opinions repeatedly until nothing else can be heard over the incessant cries of "fake! - Into the hoax bin!", without any proof.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

It was not my intention to be patronizing or condescending.

I'm just trying to be clear about what my views are on how to assess new information as it comes to light.

i don't assume you are deluded believer at all. To me these videos are not the real deal, and I'm trying to show how I arrived at this conclusion.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

seabhac-rua

Jobeycool

Also if people are hoaxing it and then laughing who the heck cares because the phenomenon is still real anyways.

Who the heck cares?

Why do you think that the UFO subject is treated with disdain and even mockery by almost all mainstream institutions? Why do you think that the majority of people will not open their minds to the subject of UFOs when there are deliberate and serious hoaxers out there? The people who make videos like these are doing a great job of keeping the UFO subject in the realm of ridicule, to be dismissed as a joke whenever serious inquiry is attempted, if you can't recognize that then you are a fool. Hoaxes, like these videos, are a handy tool for government agencies to use when there is public demand for an inquiry into an actual incident, and you say "who the heck cares" that's great.

edit on 22-9-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)
The subject has reached a point where you just drawing fire be respondinging to these hoaxers.They are not the least bit informed nor do they care about the reailty of the UFO phenomenon.Alot of them are rude and are no aware how crazy this stuff may be.Always going to be hoaxers but they do not matter anyways because the UFO ET phenomenon is real anyways.Also a lot of garbage dishonest skeptics with this kind of subject.

What gets on my nerves more than anything is how people declare that they know videos are hoaxed or real.No one in this entire forums who posted and watched this video that knows it is fake or real. The people who posted the video on the internet know if it is fake or real.The subject has awful investigations and the journalism and media are horrendously bad at understanding the subject.The ones who do investigate them spin videos and stories so wildly to make money off of it.
edit on 23-9-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

Not one skeptic in this whole forum who proved anything about this video.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

seabhac-rua

Care to elaborate as to how you made a "£1000 a week last year off the back of UFO crap" I'm genuinely intrigued. Did you write a book? Did you dress up as an alien and go busking? What did you do???

Exactly as the other UFO channels do...make a fake UFO video, make it go viral (easier than it may seem) reap the rewards.
Youtube opened monitization for everyone, not just partners back in 2011...so i made a few channels, made some vids and creamed the gullible for what they were worth. I still make money off it, not £1000 a week but considerably more than working in a shop or something

Im honest on here because this is a place for denying ignorance....Youtube is a place for fools.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Did you use CGI?

Can you post one of your creations?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Mclaneinc
Mods, why are you letting this run on or at least move it into the hoax forum. The OP's video has been proven to be faked, the owner of the vid is a known hoaxer and all this was known by page 3 iirc.

All that's happening here are people who could not be bothered to read the whole thread are still arguing over its authenticity.

Sorry ladies and gents, if a PROVEN fake...Thread needs to end or moved to hoax.

Dude no one has proven anything about this video..This is exactly the crap from skeptics that gets on my nerves with this subject.Stop being ignorant skeptics and do honest investigations about this phenomenon.Try to find out who made the videos and make the same exact video they made with the same instruments they used to make another hoaxed video,otherwise this kind of skepticism is terrible dishonest.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

And I agree, of course we need very much to be skeptical and objective in our UFO research. As a person with an interest in the subject, you'll know that there are certain criteria we hope for when evaluating a UFO claim; one of them being multiple witnesses. But then, what is the point if even when there are multiple witnesses, the debunkers automatic response is "the witnesses must be collaborating"? This biased attitude could be applied in an attempt to 'debunk' the most convincing of events. Ultimately, if the only UFO evidence you will accept is seeing it yourself, there's no point in visiting forums like this.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

seabhac-rua

Did you use CGI?

Can you post one of your creations?

Used cgi, balloons, dodgy camera work...the usual stuff.
No, im not posting known hoaxes here as its against the rules lol plus where is the fun in exposing them??

Ive left experts (forum members, youtubers, UFO'ers) to debunk them, but they dont, they just say how they have seen the same things and how incredibly lucky i was to film them. Its hilarious to watch, thats another reason i made them, for my own personal satisfaction...laughing at the fools as it were.

Anyone involved in mainstream UFO work is a fraud

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

But then, what is the point if even when there are multiple witnesses, the debunkers automatic response is "the witnesses must be collaborating"?

The problem we have is that the video is hosted on a channel with several obvious CGI UFO videos and there is no witness to the alleged sighting , we are told there's one but there is no testimony or name given .

The video is CGI , I find it depressing that we still have people defending it 10 pages in

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Jobeycool

Mclaneinc
Mods, why are you letting this run on or at least move it into the hoax forum. The OP's video has been proven to be faked, the owner of the vid is a known hoaxer and all this was known by page 3 iirc.

All that's happening here are people who could not be bothered to read the whole thread are still arguing over its authenticity.

Sorry ladies and gents, if a PROVEN fake...Thread needs to end or moved to hoax.

Dude no one has proven anything about this video..This is exactly the crap from skeptics that gets on my nerves with this subject.Stop being ignorant skeptics and do honest investigations about this phenomenon.Try to find out who made the videos and make the same exact video they made with the same instruments they used to make another hoaxed video,otherwise this kind of skepticism is terrible dishonest.

And this is the crap from believers we are all tired of....for us, the non believers (realists,not gullible types) of fakery bs to prove its fakery bs....to take hours out of our day proving to the ignorant that what they are watching is not real.

How about you use some of your time to prove its real?? Proving it real should be a whole lot easier than proving its fake. Proving its fake takes hours of video editing, then hours of talking to people who dont understand video editing....to hit a brick wall.

You my friend are the ignorant one if you believe someone on youtube has footage of an alien spaceship.
edit on 23-9-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

AmberLeaf

Jobeycool

Mclaneinc

And this is the crap from believers we are all tired of....for us, the non believers (realists,not gullible types) of fakery bs to prove its fakery bs....to take hours out of our day proving to the ignorant that what they are watching is not real.

How about you use some of your time to prove its real?? Proving it real should be a whole lot easier than proving its fake. Proving its fake takes hours of video editing, then hours of talking to people who dont understand video editing....to hit a brick wall.

You my friend are the ignorant one if you believe someone on youtube has footage of an alien spaceship.
edit on 23-9-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)
I cannot prove each video is real.No one can with how they are investigated.There si only about 10 to 15% cases that are real anyways.rest are proven misidentification.Rendleshem Forest case is ion no way fake at all.Roswell I think is real but I don't know for sure.Travis Walton abduction is real.As well as many others.I saw an incredible UFOs,close to 8 of them.Triangular ones and a green and yellow oval shaped light,which would have been a disc with the green and yellow light around it.Let me guess I'm on drugs and dope and drunk beer all night.Let me guess,I'm crazy in the head and a religous whacko.Let me guess, it is swamp gas and hallucinations.Let me guess,Just a dumby and my eyes played tricks on me.Let me guess,I don't have video recording of it,therefore it never happened.All the ignorant comments that dishonest skeptics do with this subject over the years constantly.

By the way is it ever possible to your brain that just maybe,just maybe,I mena this is a far far crazy stretch.Gee maybe some youtube videos are hoaxers and some youtube videos are not hoaxers.Maybe some youtube videos are misidenitifcations.Maybe some youtube videos are just people playing around to make a joke.Maybe some youtube videos have dishonest skeptics,maybe some youtube videos have honest skeptics,Maybe some youtube videos have real whistleblowers telling the truith,maybe some of the youutbe videos have whistleblowers who are liars trying to get your money.I guess I am so dumb and stupid to make such wild claims that youtube might have honest people on it.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
One simple fact is that in the age we live, where you can fake pretty much anything, every UFO video can be disregarded as fake, even if its the REAL DEAL.
And many very compelling fakes can also be regarded as the real deal.
Which makes this whole subject very controversial.
For some people seeing for themselves is believing. And for others even that isnt enough.
For some people, unless Lord Zog of the planet r66345/1978 landed on their front lawn, took them for a ride into the outer reaches of our solar system, they will never believe.
But is it any wonder with so much fakery in this world of lies and deception.

But to me these really do look like tr3b's. Nothing alien at all. And if not fake, then they show that not only has MAN CONQUERED ANTI GRAVITY, he has also conquered inertia caused by such rapid acceleration.
And if its fake, then its just yet another out of hundreds that give their creators a boner for fooling people, like thats a hard thing to do.
Well done to the guy that fooled some people, that already wanted to believe, you are a legend in your own head.

Anyway doesnt take away from the fact that there is a very small percentage of UFO encounters that defy explanation.
And it also doesnt take away from the fact that considering the mathematical probability and the billions of years that the universe has supposedly existed, is it such a leap of faith that there may be aliens out there, but also that they may be ahead of us by many millions of years.
Considering how far we have evolved technologically in just 200 years, what could we invent in a few million.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09am9amMon, 23 Sep 2013 11:50:29 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The nonsense never stops with this subject as you can read through the message board and see how bizarrely onesided and dumb this subject is treated.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Jobeycool
The nonsense never stops with this subject as you can read through the message board and see how bizarrely onesided and dumb this subject is treated.

Yes I agree, there are those that blindly believe and those that blindly debunk.
Both of them are dumb. But one side of the equation seem to think they are the smart ones, which is dumber than the ones that blindly believe, given the odds.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmMon, 23 Sep 2013 12:06:00 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Looks sort of like a green laser projection? Like from a projector or something modified from a pen?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

seabhac-rua
reply to post by subby

Irrespective of the merits of this particular video that is factually inaccurate. Every contemporary survey carried out shows the majority of people world wide, do believe in ET and also that there's a damn good chance we have been visited by them. Your view is now the minority, to claim otherwise, is to play fast and loose with the actuality of the current situation .

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join