It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati/Mason Master Builder Author of the BIBLE.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just some questions from this here idiot

Just exactly what language does this God speak with?

Is this Illuminati/Mason hijacking of the Bible those that were created in 1717 and 1776?

Was Paul a multilingual time traveler? or was the Illuminati much much older than I thought it was, I know societies of masons go way back in many different forms but I have seen no evidence yet to convince me Illuminati/Masons were tampering the bible way back when it was first being compiled.

Forgive my ignorance but this all seems a bit daft.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I thought the Illuminati was founded in 1776. Misleading title.

Anyway, if it on youtube it must be true? lol

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
it IS a very misleading title since it uses the word 'bible' and not even 'new testament'. Saying 'parts of the new testament' or 'Pauls writings' just wouldnt have the same oomph and sex appeal though i suspect.

I would like to know specifically which ideas or concepts Paul twists and corrupts. Even the apostle Peter admitted that Paul wrote many things that were difficult to understand, which the 'unlearned wrest to their destruction' 2 peter 3:16.

Also, OP, you say that you live by the words of Christ, but you never touch a bible. How is that even logical by any stretch of the imagination since you have to not only touch a bible but read it to know what the words of christ were? Please explain.

I'm so not impressed with this 'esoteric' elitist garbage...as somehow youre above reading the bible to be instructed and taught...and that all you need is the light and truth from 'within'. Well let me tell you something my friend, the only thing you find within is a sinful heart which is deceitful and wicked above all things.

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"Jeremiah 17:9

So you go ahead and trust your 'inner light'.....i'll take the word of God over my whimsical and often incorrect impulses and thoughts any day.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by instigatah

Love peace understanding forgiveness and sacrifice. As long as I live by that and the ten commandments and believe in Jesus I am safe. As long as I continue my esoteric teachings and learn to become a better person and give to the world.

"All I ask for is that you love".

I believe the bible to be corrupt with garbage to cloud the mind from experiencing truth.

He said that his word would be corrupted after his death and that the truth would not be known until the second coming.

Paul was not a disciple of Christ. Paul was not declared a Phophet by Christ. Yet paul is hearing the word of Christ after his death after he told his disciples that he had told them everything he needed to and that he told them that they knew all he knew learned through his father. So why did paul not go to the disciples of Christ to get his law and his word.

Makes no sense to me and if I TAKE CHRISTS WORD AS LAW. Since he said his word would be corrupted and spread across the world and that the truth would not be known because of this until his second coming. Then I might as well not even be looking at my bible. I used to read it until I got esoteric with the bible. Disected quite a bit of it until I came to the realization that if Jesus said his word would be corrupted and the truth not known until he reveals himself again, that maybe I have no business reading the Bible since he said his word would be corrupted...

Hope this explains things a little better.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by instigatah

because i know what i believe about the bible

This says all one needs to know..lol

If you don't get it.. nevermind, I don't think you are very interesting.

If you do get it.. whew, was starting to feel nervous..lol

I will stop, that quote could keep me going all day, and its Friday morning.. sunshine and lollipop time

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i will say this, when i read any of the books of Paul, i don't really hear/ read it as say Peter, James, Matthew Luke, Mark, or John. I hear a man talking about how he sees it. the others i hear/read as them speaking as someone else speaking through them. in other words i hear a man Paul and not Jesus. there are time in his writings i hear Jesus, but mostly i think i hear him.

this use to bother me a lot. i use to pray about it quite often. then over time i came to see it this way.
i know some won't like or say it's kinda messed up, but here it is.

Paul was a Pharisees, a keeper of the law. he himself watched over the persecution and stoning of Christians. also he tried to convert Jewish people,and had very little luck. i think that many of the Jews saw him as a trader and wouldn't listen to him, that's why he went to the gentiles. i also think that he held on to the Jewish ways he learned as a Pharisees. What i mean by this is he preached the way he was taught the law, as if he was preaching to Jews. as if strict adherence to the law. like he was trying to make the gentiles Jewish at first then and then Christians.

well i didn't do a good job at explaining my thoughts maybe this will help others some.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

did fine hound dog...did fine.

Love and understanding brother. I forgive you for any sins you have committed because I understand that people are a product of their environment and no one is capable of completely resisting sin.

Love and light brother love and light.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
bump

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

There's so much wrong with this OP...and I'm not just meaning the information is incorrect, but also that it is illogical.

The video is just fanatical crap; more "my way is better than that way". It's ironic that the video talks about a "house divided" when that is all he is doing, he's just further dividing. It's one guys interpretation, but some are ready to throw away their thoughts and become mindless sycophants. I do love the "dramatic music" and the cliche catch-phrases being thrown around.

Your doctor is mistaken on the salvation of man. According to Judeo-Christian teachings, all men sin so all men need repentance and will need salvation through Christ. I do love the cut-and-paste jobs, the misquoting of the Word of God. The guy tries to make Paul out to be some heathen, but that is a horrible lie. The guy quotes scripture number, but never the actual wording of the verses....hmmmmm....strange.

Master builder? That's how you're trying to tie him to Freemasonry? Really? That's stupid. It was an analogy for him establishing (aka building) the foundations of Christianity. It wasn't a literal title. Now stepping into Freemasonry, the Royal Arch degree is not referred to as the "Master builder" nor is it the "highest degree". The Master Mason degree is considered the highest degree in Freemasonry, but the Royal Arch degree completes the story of Ancient Craft Masonry. As to Freemasonry's origins, our legend takes us back to the time of the building of King Solomon's Temple, but as to actual recorded history well, that gets much more trickier and brings us much closer to our time than the pre-Christian era.

Freemasonry is not known for using aliases. That's just as absurd as it moronic. At 9:57 they try to show how the Square & Compass is really the Star of David, but what they don't realize is that they are not one and the same. The Square is an instrument to measure right angles so it needs to be 90-degrees while clearly the Star of David is not (more like 60-degrees). The angle of the compasses is not necessarily set usually lying near the edge of each arm of the Square, but I could go into the lessons of the point within the circle and tying it back to the angle of ones compasses.

Francis Bacon was also Shakespeare?
You're really off your rocker. The video's narrator throws logic out the window when he talks about the Jew named Apollos, citing that it was spelled Apollonius, as if that was the only way that name could be written. If this is the logic he uses and people by it, then they deserve to be misled by his ignorance. I also doubt that there was only ever one Apollonius ever in all of history. By this video's logic just because my friend Marcus and I are friends with the same people we must be the same person. Or that I'm friends with a guy several mutual friends on Facebook with me, and because he and I traveled to the same areas talking about Freemasonry, we're probably the same guys.
Please.

Paul and Apollo have two different etymological origins. Nor is Saul the anglicized version of "sol". Saul is actually the Latinized version of the Hebrew word "Shaul" which means "asked for". God, people do research before making crap up.

What's wrong with the teachings of Pythagoras. He's mentioned in Freemasonry, but he's not some major figure like the video tries to make out. This video is horribly ignorant on Freemasonry as it is on Christianity. I do love the mix and matching of stories to suit some ignorant agenda though.

Also, when talking about the two Lamech's the video states one was from Adam's line and one from Cain's, wouldn't both be Adam's line as Cain was of Adam? I paused at this point, but I can already guess that the video is going to try and tie Paul, thus Freemasonry to the Cain and say we are evil and blah blah blah. [a few seconds pass] Oh, what do you know? I was right, but alas the video is putting out completely wrong information. Shocking to see false information coming from an anti-Mason. I also love the use of fear to coerce people to follow their side.

The creator of this video is nothing more than another false prophet or wolf in sheep's clothing. In that video, I saw a lot of conjecture, but no proof. The problem with it all, is that it either he's lying for some purpose, he's deranged, or his mistaking his perception with fact.

"Do not mistake the shadow for the reality, for in everything the vulgar habitually do so, they turn their backs to the light and wonder at the shadow that they themselves project."

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

eso322
Also research the correlations between apollonius of tarsus and Paul of tarsus...

Actually Apollonius was not from Tarsus, but from Tyana.

RAY1990
Is this Illuminati/Mason hijacking of the Bible those that were created in 1717 and 1776?

Freemasonry wasn't created in 1717, just the first Grand Lodge. There are plenty of existing records that take us farther back.

reply to post by greavsie1971

And they didn't even make it to the end of the century.

reply to post by eso322

Holy Narcissism Batman. You bump the thread because people haven't posted on this thread for 10-hours? Good Lord.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Your explanation was spot on in my opinion.
You did a much better job explaining that than I ever could.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

"A large chunk of his words after Christ died directly contradicts what Jesus called Divine Truth. "

WOULD YOU PLEASE GIVE EXAMPLES OF THESE CONTRADICTIONS?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I feel like the Bible is partially actual history, partially dreams and visions with some allegory, maybe some code??? Possibly some false miracles, (I'll believe in miracles when I see one), maybe some made up stuff entirely.

Who exactly decided that there should be 66 books in the Bible? What if they had decided to leave say the New Testament out completely? Man could have just as easily left it out or decided to add a few other works that didn't make the final cut. They could have done so because man wrote it and compiled it all.The point is man compiled all of it. It developed into what it is over thousands of years and probably one reason for its popularity is because of it being so old.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Another thread that debunks the new testament, but not the old. It only looks like a hate monger on christianity. Next time tell us who really wrote the old testament, and it will help your cause, but if you want to look like a scholar, make a thread telling us the true authorship of the old and new testament as well as the Quaran. That way you focus 3 religion and not just one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join