It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati/Mason Master Builder Author of the BIBLE.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I must say that after watching the video and researching the versus, save a 1 or 2, I have to say that I FIRMLY believe that the Christianity was written created by PAUL/SAUL/SOL/APOLLOUS..A MASTER BUILDER AKA ILLUMINATED MASON who twisted the word of GOD to enslave mankind in a written prison meant to detach us from divine truth.

A large chunk of his words after Christ died directly contradicts what Jesus called Divine Truth.

Does that mean that devote Christians are not Christians at all but Disciples of Paul. Paulistians???lol

No but seriously ATS Change my mind and see if we cannot find the TRUTH that Jesus SPOKE OF.

edit on 20-9-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

- No.

.. i think, that you are So saturated with Esoterism, Eso,
that you live in a half-Magickal World.

perhaps the esoterism driving you, is the quabbalistic type ;
since that Entity deeply Hates Paul.

But i wish you the best with the thread,

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Sit back and unwind.

Did that make sense ?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Hello eso322, may Peace be with you.

When one compares the teachings of LORD GOD of the Old Testament and the teachings of Jesus of the Gospels, it is self-evident that Saul of Tarsus gave a completely different religious and philosophical interpretation.

Does Saul have any known or circumstantial ties to any Orders prior to his Christian propagation?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Nope Sorry

The truth is out there and it will be known. Sorry bout your luck...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

1 Corinthians 3:10 or

biblehub.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Also not saying the old testament was tampered with or changed...Just that Paul twisted the word of GOD...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

The truth is out there and it will be known. Sorry bout your luck...

Very well then and good luck trying to find someone to change your mind.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Lone12
reply to post by eso322

- No.

I really implore you to watch the second part of the video about half way through...Also research the correlations between apollonius of tarsus and Paul of tarsus...They are one in the same. Paul is an alias. Paul/Apollonious was a student of quabbolistic teachings. He was schooled in the Pythagorean teachings. And Pythagreious was taught by plato...who was taught by who...Hermes...Who was taught by the emerald tablets of thoth.

So you are saying paul hates himself...I wonder why he wants you to think that...

Also for some reason I keep having to go back and change my video because it keeps changing to the person under you who commented video...It HAS to be a conspiracy and there is no sarcasm there..THEY DONT WANT US TO KNOW

edit on 20-9-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by eso322

Sit back and unwind.

Did that make sense ?

That video is really quite laughable imo. All you need to do is read different versions of the modern English bible and you can see the differences between them, that right there is a change. Things such as some of the Hebrew being translated slightly differently or some of the events have been conveyed with a differing interpretation. He talks about all the ancient scripts from the bible being the same, but wouldn't all those scripts be in Hebrew? The real manipulation occurs in the translations imo.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

whoa...this video claims that the Inquisition started to persecute bible believing Christians...for their belief in the Bible ????

huh...don't know what to say...If that's not manure...than I've been given whole lot of disinfo in elementary school. Somebody should do something about that.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

No matter how the translations choice of wording or the arrangement of the
words used to convey the message. The message is always clear and unchanged.
Trying to say the way a sentence is worded means a work is rewritten is also
laughable.

Marion

huh...don't know what to say...If that's not manure...than I've been given whole lot of disinfo in elementary school.

Guess I forgot about the sacredness of elementary schools. My bad.
edit on 20-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
OP, i could be wrong but i think its part of good posting etiquette to include a summary of the points of the video for those that either cannot watch or don't have time at the moment...something you did not provide.

I myself will not watch the video because i know what i believe about the bible and besides that since youre either too lazy or indifferent to provide the main points of the video im not personally motivated to watch the video or comment on the particulars it covers.

usually people that bring this garbage up dont believe in any part of the bible anyway so im not sure why its even worthwhile to discuss it with you. You didnt mention whether or not you believe in the old testament and or the gospels but only doubt pauls writings. Well, it just so happens Paul didnt write the entire new testament and there is plenty of content without pauls writings to substantiate the main points of the 'gospel of Christ' so im really not sure what youre getting at anyway. I could do without Pauls writings completely and still believe what i do based on the 4 gospels and the other writings of the new testament.

as to the translations of the bible and controversies about that....again, people that are inclinded to dismiss the bible on the basis of translations AFTER christ probably dont believe the old testament either, which renders their entire argument moot.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

instigatah
OP, i could be wrong but i think its part of good posting etiquette to include a summary of the points of the video for those that either cannot watch or don't have time at the moment...something you did not provide.

I myself will not watch the video because i know what i believe about the bible and besides that since youre either too lazy or indifferent to provide the main points of the video im not personally motivated to watch the video or comment on the particulars it covers.

usually people that bring this garbage up dont believe in any part of the bible anyway so im not sure why its even worthwhile to discuss it with you. You didnt mention whether or not you believe in the old testament and or the gospels but only doubt pauls writings. Well, it just so happens Paul didnt write the entire new testament and there is plenty of content without pauls writings to substantiate the main points of the 'gospel of Christ' so im really not sure what youre getting at anyway. I could do without Pauls writings completely and still believe what i do based on the 4 gospels and the other writings of the new testament.

as to the translations of the bible and controversies about that....again, people that are inclinded to dismiss the bible on the basis of translations AFTER christ probably dont believe the old testament either, which renders their entire argument moot.

It goes into how paul/saul/sol/ of tarsus and Apollonius is the same person. Where he was schooled who his teacher was and his teacher and his teacher. How paul admitted in the Bible that he was Master Builder/Mason. And gives proof from bible versus that PAUL distored the word of Christ after his death. How paul obsorbed The Churches of Christ into his own instead of visversa.

As for you are firm in your belief of the bible jesus himself said that THE TRUTH would be HIDDEN until end times and that we would be tricked by paul and gave us MANY warnings. Very evident if you get esoteric about the bible.

I also am not saying that the bible was mistranslated or things changed. I am saying that paul distorted the word of Christ in a manipulation of the people to enslave them to Bible as an Illuminati goal.

Nothing is given it is found out on a personal level where all Divine Truth Comes from. Within.

As for me not picking up a bible or reading it, I am an esoteric Christian. Or personal Christian.

I follow the ten Commandments and work to better myself. Jesus told us that we would be lied to so I dont touch a bible. I believe in Christs words NOT PAULS. I practice love understanding and forgiveness. I DO MY BEST to follow the ten Commandments and LIVE BY THE WORD OF CHRIST. Which is love understanding peace and forgiveness. I believe that NOTHING else NOTHING more. Stories are inconsequential as they are just that. So as long as I follow gods law I do not need to pick up my bible Jesus said that we would be lied to and I take jesuses word serious. You should to.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
What is it with the Paul bashing from Christians and pseudo-Christians alike in the past few years? If one has read and studied scripture for themselves, there are no major doctrinal differences between the gospels, and Pauls epistles. Except to those looking to confirm what they already believe. IMHO.

But for the sake of argument. If Paul was an anti-Christ, then we need to throw out Peter's epistles too. Since Peter thought highly enough of Paul to support his teachings. Then maybe we need to throw out the book of Acts. Paul was obviously intimately involved with it.

Come to think of it. Jude and James reference the Apocrypha. Maybe we need to throw them out as well. The Apocrypha is obviously not scripture. Right?

Then of course, we don't know for certain who wrote the gospels, since they weren't signed by the authors. We need to expunge those as well. What does that leave us with?

Oh yes. The epistles of John, and Revelations. And no other new testament scripture to relate them to. So much for biblical Christianity.

Next!
edit on 9/20/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/20/2013 by Klassified because: spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Thanks for agreeing lmao...

Seriously though you are not as far off as you might think...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Great vid, good surmise.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Paul is not fitting in very well with the modern mind and the ever growing number of the half baked types. I know of some that will still quote and teach from Paul with enthusiasm save for about 1/8th or so of his material. They get fairly hung up on some of what he says, these pick and choose types. In fact they will teach Paul where convenient even calling themselves "Pauline" christians of some measure and then turn around choke on certain areas of his christian instruction. These folks are prime candidates for Pauls definition of crafty users of scripture. They wink at corruption, even become its model, and heresy by suggesting Pauls "all things to all men" gives them license to do so.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

eso322

Thanks for agreeing lmao...

Seriously though you are not as far off as you might think...

Christianity is about two things. Choice and Faith.

Lets use Randyvs as an example(Sorry Randy)...

Randy has made a choice to believe the doctrinal foundation of Christianity. That is; Christ gave his life to reconcile humans to God. Randy stands on that choice by faith. Just as the the two thieves on each side of Christ did before him. The whole bible could be "proven" false tomorrow, and Randy, if he is strong in his faith and convictions, is still going to be a Christian. Why?
Because the very book he uses as a guideline, teaches him plainly, not to put his faith in the book, but rather the savior and God the book is pointing him to.
My point being. For "true" Christians. It isn't about the book. It's about their God. The book is helpful, and convenient. But it isn't necessary for a relationship with the Christian God.

I know when I've met a Christian man/woman of faith. You can take their bible from them forever, and they won't miss a step.

Proving the bible erroneous may crash the whole Christian structure of this world, but it won't affect those who actually understand what they've read in it. They will still be the same Christian they were beforehand.

I hope that made sense. It's a hard concept to explain to some Christians. Let alone to unbelievers.
edit on 9/20/2013 by Klassified because: spelling

edit on 9/20/2013 by Klassified because: more spelling

edit on 9/20/2013 by Klassified because: clarity. Better example

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Lone12
reply to post by eso322

- No.

The f*** are you trying to say? Esotericism? Qabbalistic? The Qabbala isn't an "entity", at least not one that can "hate Paul" technically.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join