It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "family" are a bunch of puppeted people...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As you've already stated that you have reached out for care, obviously, since you were diagnosed schizophrenic - I have to ask. Are you taking your medication? If so, have your symptoms improved or worsened? Stayed the same? You may need to talk to your doc and try something else or adjust your meds.

I suspect your family loves and cares for you. Unable to identify and truly understand what it is your experiencing - will require of you forgiveness of them. Try to remember - they are not experiencing what you perceive. Don't let the misunderstandings between you and them divide you! Family can be a source of comfort and a safe harbor - as soon as you STOP suspecting them as having some conscious part to play in this.

Best of luck and well wishes. The world still is filled with beauty. It really is. You just have to learn to incorporate it into your patterns of thought. Give it a go, will you try? To see the beauty in the patterns you perceive, and others cannot? Try to change the filter you process your perceptions through. You might just find a brilliance within yourself that will change everything for the better!

Blessings,
CdT

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Oh yeah, its all about you.

Just drop all the heavy mental lifting and do some yoga.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just remember OP; YOU create your reality.

Thus, if you are obsessing about patterns/numbers they WILL fill up your reality, and the specific ones you are thinking about. For me, this number is 27.

Think about the 11:11 thing. It's the only time that shows all of just one number, creating the illusion that it is significant, or special. People will mention they ALWAYS just happen to look at the clock at that time, or see the number elsewhere, frequently. This is all you and your subconscious brain at work.

Also, you must know to some degree that you will see what you EXPECT to see. And anything is possible through numerology and a little imagination.

Respects,

-AA

P.S. In the past few years, many American citizens tend to see the numbers 911.. everywhere! I wonder why that could be.
edit on 19-9-2013 by AsarAlubat because: P.S.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AsarAlubat

Awesome post and wholeheartedly agree. When something is on your mind, instances of that thing will "pop out" at you as you're going through your day. We're all equipped with pattern recognition and I think it has something to do with learning cause and effect. In some, it's overcharged or they may suffer from apohenia. I like spotting patterns in license plates while I'm on the road. It's a great way to pass the time in traffic. However, I don't attribute any necessary meaning to any patterns that pop in the license plates because 1. most of the time, I'm forcing the patterns through numerology and 2. it's extremely unlikely that license plates would be a reflection of some over arching cosmic pattern. We all can see patterns in the randomness but its whether we can rationally attribute meaning to it that makes a difference.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I read that if you're dealing with a troubled person you:
1) Distract them if they're frustrated
2) Be firm yet calm
3) Simplify communications

One has to understand that the patient is confused and can get frustrated easily. It's important for the patient to have a routine to give them a sense of security. Clocks and similar timing mechanisms orient them. Newspapers and magazines and tv's keep them connected. They should have means to exercise their intellectual interests to keep them occupied. They should attend social functions and meet with family.

It's important for a caregiver to care about themselves too. There're a variety of things they can do to cope, and neglecting these things can lead to serious consequences for the caregiver and even mental breakdowns where they'll need help.
edit on 19-9-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

WhiteAlice
reply to post by AsarAlubat

Awesome post and wholeheartedly agree. When something is on your mind, instances of that thing will "pop out" at you as you're going through your day. We're all equipped with pattern recognition and I think it has something to do with learning cause and effect. In some, it's overcharged or they may suffer from apohenia. I like spotting patterns in license plates while I'm on the road. It's a great way to pass the time in traffic. However, I don't attribute any necessary meaning to any patterns that pop in the license plates because 1. most of the time, I'm forcing the patterns through numerology and 2. it's extremely unlikely that license plates would be a reflection of some over arching cosmic pattern. We all can see patterns in the randomness but its whether we can rationally attribute meaning to it that makes a difference.

Indeed:
ca.news.yahoo.com - Jason Padgett turns into math genius after head injury...

The 41-year-old from Tacoma, Washington used to mostly be interested in working out and partying when muggers beat him outside a karaoke club for his $99 leather jacket. Now he sees complex formulas everywhere and turns them into diagrams.
The diagrams turned out to be fractals, small portions of a visual representation for Pi that are similar to the whole image. Everywhere he looks, he sees formulas such as the Pythagorean Theorem.

edit on 19-9-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to

I happened upon this video today, which seems very similar to your situation OP. Especially around the 11:00 minute mark, which is why I am posting this, but you should give the entire thing a listen. Very similar indeed.

Hope this helps.

post by mindcontrolledchris

edit on 9/19/2013 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Indeed, really, MindcontrolledChris......

for it's about our "presentation," really. For I've presented very like minded information, and very few called me schizophrenic. But that's the thing: see, schizophrenia presents at a certain definable age.....that's one thing. For they've rewritten the DSM, now, to include drug or alcohol related later schizophrenic symptoms....

Should I talk to you about true mind control, or should I steer you, for your own good and progress, to your closest mental health professional. It's a true quandary, for me, in a thread like this, for I see members who have responded and written of their own experiences, offering you up for the mental route, throughtout.

So, responsibly, what side should I err on, for much of what you say seems quite usual within my own and certain others' experiences, and yet, your writing of the same, informs your extrapolation of the same, has you at a disadvantage that is challenging your sanity. This is an extremely fine line. No one has expressed it here, quite like we all know it exists, for one thing: because we don't want to suffer the same consequences, whether anyone will say that to you or not, I don't know. They are truly afraid to say that to someone who might go buy a gun and shoot several people. And understandably, as it's already happened, with or without this website's involvement. So that makes replying to you really very difficult.
Tetra50
U2U me anytime, for I have lots of sympathy, but can show you how to keep your sanity, I think, through what you suffer....so that no one else suffers for it, and perhaps, you can even transcend what's tracking you.....

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I'm not afraid that Chris is going to run out and buy a gun. On the contrary, I really feel for him. There was one night when I was on the road where every license plate had strings of E's. EEE ### , ### EEE. It wasn't just one car. It was probably 6 or 7 cars all near each other and it really threw me for a loop. What is the probability of that happening? Pretty darn slim, lol. Not going to lie, it made me feel a little panicky because it just blew my mind. In my extraordinary E event (EEE!), i think I came close to just a little bit like how Chris does. For Chris, I think his entire world is like my EEE moment and that must be really scary. I feel for him and really just want to help him.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

What I'm trying to get at is that even down to my palm prints having an inverted star in them... something has apparently the technology to design and create people and is using them in cruel stories... Like that opposites stuff where it puppets life to try and make life seem normal while being secretly defiled in various ways. Something is actually totally using humanity and scripting their lives it seems. Things like cars bunched up with similar plates and stuff was happening all the time as if something driving me around i constantly license plates with the same numbers to do with 87/76. It really seems like something has got this species totally mind controlled and scripted. Even the names of the few people I knew growing up seem to be suggestive of the miserable stuff my life was guided to experiencing. It's very disturbing but not as if something that would actually drive me crazy. It's just weird and noticing the coincidences of the few things she ever said to me in relation to locations and the appearance of the world kind of got me thinking her life is being puppeted too and I wanted to try and explain such to her but how the hell would tell someone living as so called normal life something so demented and seemingly improbable. There truly is a bunch of demented patterns in reality that have something to do with Egyptians the orion stuff and the design of our identities. It's kind of hard to not think about certain information once you notice and things creepishly make some sense.

Anyways, whatever is out there apparently took a few words and ideas and trashed entire lives to create a "MRE/Mystery" to go along with these patterns and is actually scripting/whoring lives into relationships to create mysteries and whore/horror movies of the people which they then project into the vision/mind. That's truly what it seems like once you notice a few effects and information. Like hey your life is supposed to do with these two lives but someone wanted to make 728/287 Loser/Looser (EZ/Easy). I feel like i'm being forced to experience a lame sesame street version of all these effects to further depress and ruin life. Kind of like someone playing a just wanted you to know there's a lot more to existence but a pattern exists in reality and wanted to play an opposites game with these lives. It kind of makes me want to vomit to notice so many dumb coincidences then being forced to live a certain life to go along with such patterns.

"http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/2b18n.jpg" alt="Free Web Proxy">
edit on 20-9-2013 by mindcontrolledchris because: (no reason given)

Just in way wanted to put some of the information and warped perceptions of reality I've experienced out there since I probably won't see or talk to them ever again.
edit on 20-9-2013 by mindcontrolledchris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

mindcontrolledchris

...magically got schizophrenia

Are you sure about this bit?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Total number of your posts... 562 ->

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mindcontrolledchris

You saying i have an easy(EZ) life?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Dear chris,

First let me start by saying that i love you. Who we are is the result of our genetics and personal experiences for that reason i understand and have compassion for the result of those variables regardless of what it produces. There is no reason for you to be afraid.

There is nothing wrong with seeking the help of others and i would request that you keep sharing your experiences and how you feel with others. Keep an open mind and realize that we are all mistaken and confused sometimes. Horrible mistakes teach beautiful lessons.

Many times in life we are at the mercy of others i hope that you will love those who you feel oppress you as i love you. Be the light for those that hurt you so that they find their way back. Please dont ever give up chris write me a story with a happy ending. One where we live forever and teach the world to love. Stay alive, be patient, and kind so we can share our stories in greater detail some day.
edit on 20-9-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Not saying or suggesting that. Just saying all the time for the past couple years I keep seeing the same damned number and letters all over the place since I noticed them.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
You ought to go look up name anagrams. You'll have a blast on one of those sites. Do all the well knowns first, then start doing your friends and family. I about fell off my chair so many times. I looked up margaret thatchers real title (and spelled it right) and it said "I am the grantham premier" I looked up grantham BEHOLD... birthplace of margaret thatcher.

btw... letters are human made... so i kinda doubt it's alien mind control but maybe they are trying to get you to notice detail because there can be patterns in many things but i wouldn't obsess over any of it. There are very important patterns, then there are crappy half ass patterns that don't really make sense that can worry you too much. most coincidences are just coincidences. You just have to say "weird" when it's weird and let it go if it has no clear clear meaning that you can laugh at or freak out about.

Sorry about your foot. That would be enough to make anybody start really thinking about stuff.

or was it somebody elses foot? Sorry if that is wrong. I need to go shut my eyes before I fall asleep with them open.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I think:

Many of the patterns you're witnessing are due to nothing more than people living in a similar environment with one another. Things like 10 digits on your hands becoming a 10 digit number system, or the shape of the letters of the alphabet being similar to other shapes. People see patterns because reality is ordered - it's nothing sinister.

However, there are demons, and they do thought propagate. That is, they will embed thoughts into peoples minds. This is probably what's going on with you. They started messing with you, and because you realized their thoughts were foreign, you started being overly critical of your own thoughts. When you do that (become overly critical of your own thoughts) you are in danger of creating an alter ego/another persona/schizophrenia/paranoia etc. This is your problem. You should think thoughts, but you should not think about your thoughts. Do not judge them any further than good or bad. All the pattern seeking, and the fear of the patterns, is what is causing you the problem. You have to just leave that alone for awhile - at least until you feel like your old self again.

P.s. I am not a doctor and I do not claim that the above message is a medical diagnosis or treatment system.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

WhiteAlice
reply to post by tetra50

I'm not afraid that Chris is going to run out and buy a gun. On the contrary, I really feel for him. There was one night when I was on the road where every license plate had strings of E's. EEE ### , ### EEE. It wasn't just one car. It was probably 6 or 7 cars all near each other and it really threw me for a loop. What is the probability of that happening? Pretty darn slim, lol. Not going to lie, it made me feel a little panicky because it just blew my mind. In my extraordinary E event (EEE!), i think I came close to just a little bit like how Chris does. For Chris, I think his entire world is like my EEE moment and that must be really scary. I feel for him and really just want to help him.

Don't get me wrong, WhiteAlice, or for that matter, even, MindControlledChris, please. I feel for him, as well. I was trying to speak to the variety of response he is getting, at large, only, because some of it is bound to be helpful, and some of it not. But it's also hard for others, invested in seeing only certain things or a certain reality, (to protect their own way of being, primarily), sometimes to understand what others' experience.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm rather new to ATS, but I have been given an opportunity to get a lot of issues out in to the open and have found all advice given, good or bad, well-intentioned. That being said, the OP really pulled my heart strings.

As someone who has had a lot of strangeness in their life, I understand a certain bit of paranoia that can invade and cause you to doubt everyone and everything or see patterns when maybe before you wouldn't have. I am not qualified in any way to cast any doubts about your mental or emotional health but I am qualified, as a bonafied weird magnet, to acknowledge that I have built up a wall that sometimes causes me to react to probably mundane things as if they are directly related to my issues. Not saying that's what you're doing but it does help to take a step back and take a second, third, or even tenth look at something before you let it get to you. Your health and emotions are important and we all play a part in portraying the characters we have cast in our own play of life.

That being said, perhaps your perceptions can be put to good use in your life, as well to help others. Of course, that means you may have to take some hard steps and try to get a solid base of knowledge before you can be ready. I had an experience that left me panic filled for many years, yet I used that experience and the memories that it triggered to educate myself and reach out. I'm still freaked out about a lot of things and my memories have caused me pain, both literally and figuratively, but I have learned so much about myself.

I know how it feels to see the world differently but don't let yourself get lost among the patterns.

Love and respect.

Malraux

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join