It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "family" are a bunch of puppeted people...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hope its okay to post this in this forum. Think it might have to do with alien mind control or something haha..

I don't know really what to think or do now. I'm from Kelowna british Columbia and there exists in this reality patterns in numbers, the alphabet and even geometry mapped on the earth and the names of cities having a demented cryptic meaning.

In one perspective there is a nature to the design of the alphabet where each letter has a distorted opposite.
ABCDEH IKLMOSX
VPGUFNJRTWQZY...

There is actually a ton of patterns in reality and my scripted life that goes along with the idea of opposites as if some being decided to skank up certain existances in as many cryptic ways as possible. Like trying to make life seem normal while secretly being defiled in different ways.

So there's these patterns in birthdates, time, names, locations and even constellations being mapped on city streets and then parts of peoples lives are scripted to go along cryptically with ideas told by constellations with these certain people. This stuff actually exists. Like for example in this city if you're located near the pirate ship constellation maybe parts of your life will have to do with maybe having your foot disabled so you limp like a pirate with a peg leg or maybe pirate movies or software or whatever. Seriously screwed up stuff that is actually going on with these certain lives. THEIR LIVES ARE BEING TOTALLY MIND CONTROLLED and it'sbasically like something taking a phrase, word, number or whatever and creating as many possibilities as it can think of to go along with them and assigning them as events of these peoples lives.

So in the secret letter mirroring, rotating, flipping opposites stuff some being encrypted in simple ways names of certain people and actually designed and created people to live these patterns. No kidding it's truly demented stuff. My whole life there has been suggestive multi meaning information out around me pointing to certain things. Like being gas hooters with Aaron then later in life meeting Erin and making a scripted comment about boobs. She was apparently born in 87 btw... 80085 backwards is 58008 / 87 = 666... A dumb little coincidence. As it is there is actually something that looked at the number 87 upsidedown and how it looks like a foot between rollers then scripted/mind controlled my life somehow so my foot would be mangled between rollers... This woman was apparently born 2/8/87.. and she's E or Erin... My disability pension from Workers comp is 288.75 or 2/8/87 Erin... My claim number backwards is even 287 kind of like my birthdate 28/7...

I don't know how much I should go into all this but basically my identity is one encrypted way as the number 666 MR.E 666 / Mystery 666 Chris B... She is supposed to be as the latin alphabet written around a heart then connect the dots with an inverted star and it points to her name Erin Z... It's no funny as I actually have a 3E in my right palm and inverted star in the prints of my palms. There is also this woman I met years ago named Leah S as part of a pentagram design...

There's a demented story being played out in this world where apparently some being has taken to playing take these certain lives and script/whore(horror) their lives out... There must be people on here aware of how this city is creating lives on certain day and somehow mind controlling people to have children with certain names, birthdates and such to keep adding to these number patterns for stories that match how the world appears.

This place had my life mind controlled and mutilated defiled and ruined to go along with this womans identity and basically telling stories with our lives. It's not funny as from what I can tell her life is being scripted and defiled in somekind of mind control way too. There's even coincidences of this one woman I was scripted to be with and a geometry mapped on the world that makes subtle connections to the events of 9/11/01 and the 4/20/10 oil rig explosion. It's not funny as there is a TON OF COINCIDENCES about these identities in reality and their lives have been whored out and scripted for cruel demented stories. The people of british Columbia are actually using technology to script and rape certain identities for stories... Like I seem to be designed down to the layout of my veins in my hands and palm prints and my life ritualistically used. Kind of like what will the future be like when humanity can create people with science... no need to guess as the Canadians have proven they'll rape, molest, mutilate and murder created people for stories!

It's kind of disturbing to see so many patterns in reality around this number stuff. I even met the woman at a place where the logo is cryptically an 87... She always wore my favorite color purple or green then the business moved and big sign was put up in purple and green like Skin and Vein solution like my prints and vein design... Even the other day I was walking towards there thinking of her suddenly and people started walking by wearing purple and green.

I'm not really sure what to do. It's like... WHAT THE !!! and even worse is I magically got schizophrenia and started seeing things happen with reality which collectively suggest these people are using technology like freezing time to violate people while their lives are scripted and someone did something to me with technology to make me have the occasional cryptic hallucination message. I've seen quite a few effects like a script running my existence saying multi meaning stuff like "did you see that they're totally flat" right as I seen two younger flat chested women turn totally 2 dimensional. I've seen people walk towards me then turn instantly into someone else. I've seen it happen a few times and even seen people totally vanish. I've weird sleep issues numerous times where it's like the mind feeling and thinking its elsewhere while seeing this reality. I've had so many friggin stupid little weird coincidences and effects happen which seem to suggest someone is using some kind of demented technology against me and others to guide around, script their lives, tricking them into wasting their life with fellow Canadians. All kind of demented stuff that just constantly tells the same ideas. Canadians are disgusting filth using technology to force people to live certain lives to go along with stuff mapped on the world and demented ideas based on the appearance of the planet.

Has anyone else noticed some of these things about reality? I could go on and on for quite a while with endless "coincidences" about the Canadians using tech to whore peoples lives for stories. Even the HO I was scripted into being with was Canadian, born 3/11 CK and travelled her life into mine like a demonic ritual in a HO CK EH! stick formation travelling 111miles x 14 to where we first met then moving an opposite distance and angle that is drawn in the middle east 243deg/333km and had with a book that said PIED on it which is French for FOOT and right after being with her my life was arranged to have my foot mangled. It's like a scripted reality where they defile you and script your life to defile yourself with them.

What the hell is going on with the Canadians and this demented reality? There has to be people aware these lives are being totally guided and controlled. Is there any here aware of what I speak of and know how to get away from the control of whatever constantly scrambles the mind

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Today I was thinking of certain sounds made by my synthesizer in a pattern and then my grandmother started whistling the same pattern aloud to our dog. Not the strangest thing that's happened either. I think it more has to with human brains now being of a higher vibrational frequency and asserting more subconscious control of the outside image.

Only a theory though.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It's a numbers game

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mindcontrolledchris

Where does genius, gov't mind control weapons, and mental illness intersect?

I don't know - but I hope you are safe. And that you have people around that love and care for you.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
i will apollogise in advance but have you thought about pulling their strings....in all seriousness though yes there is a world of unknowns out there and sorting through the cryptic can be rather overwhelming....

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Schizophrenia, you say?

I advise you to schedule an appointment with a good doctor. The sooner, the better.

Schizophrenia can get really bad when not properly treated.

I hope you feel better.

God bless.
edit on 19-9-2013 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

My life has been scripted to go along with the appearance of the world and terrain around here... They're scripting out certain peoples lives to go along with words like whore and horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like they whored my life in the Spanish/English part with EL ISSA/The Issa woman then PIED/FOOT my foot to go along with that stuff mapped out between 9/11/01 and 4/20/10 PI days+2late = 4/20/10 inbetween point to Edmonton. Get it... like PI Edmonton... These demented patterns actually exist which is why it's so creepy and the stuff they somehow projected into my vision/mind go along with high tech stuff that could be going on. Like I've seen projections of my own writing played back to me as if either I have camera vision... or something is forging my printing and filming doing so then projecting it in my vision which goes along with the ElISSA forging my signature for a passport.

It's just demented like if you look at the terrain around here there's subtle information suggested all over in the way the mountains are shaped. Like where my foot got mangled at BM/Box Master was situated in relation to th mountain looking like a penis and lumpy testicle and I even had a lumpy testicle which then vanished to go along with the idea of Australia looking like in one perspective as testicles and Tasmania looking like a lump being removed... It's CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY! Something is actually totally puppeting and ruining my life so I'd be a BuM at this point in life when they kicked me out when everything went weird about reality at about 32 myinitials CB. Chris B living with Chadwick Brain...

When you really think about the scripted nature of these lives and the design of my flesh it's as if something designed and created my embryo then waited a specific time to impregnate my mother so i'd be born on a certain day. Like there is something onthis world with the technology to design a person down to their palm prints! That means someone has probably mapped out human dna to an extreme level and probably has the means to totally manipulate the brain right down to where you'll be at specific times and whether you'll stumble or drop something and things like that... It's all kind of suggestive that at some point mankind got technology and is creating and designing people and then trashing their lives for stories and entertainment...

When you look at some basic information about the creation of my family in this city and even the timing of orion aligning over it on 4/21 at 4:32... it's like WTF! if this reality isn't a simulation then someone has the technology to design and build SOLAR SYSTEMS!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

applesthateatpeople
Schizophrenia, you say?

I advise you to schedule an appointment with a good doctor. The sooner, the better.

I hope you feel better.

God bless.

are you qualified to make that diagnosis?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

I already take meds for it and don't have the symptoms really happen anymore. My mind is just dwelling on all the information I noticed while I wasn't taking anything. Kind of like going on a boring mental journey of subtle information where a person can kind of realise the things going on from the hints obtained.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

People seeing the things you're seeing is not normal...if you're already taking meds you should probably speak with your doc again & see if there's something else that works better...

I do like the warped alphabet idea - really cool that...never noticed that it paired up like that before.

Good luck to you. Stay kind.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

applesthateatpeople
Schizophrenia, you say?

I hope you feel better.

God bless.

are you qualified to make that diagnosis?

I didn't diagnose him. He said he "magically got schizophrenia".

Because I come from a doctor family, and have heard many horror (sorry for using that word, OP) stories about schizophrenia, I became troubled by the OP's other comments.

Re-read his post and then research schizophrenia, schizo-effective, bi-polar 1 and 2.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I know who has the answers. Please find the nearest psychiatric hospital and check yourself in.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04
I know who has the answers. Please find the nearest psychiatric hospital and check yourself in.

Thank you!

I was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Turn of the computer and open the curtains - get fresh air while walking to your doctor and enjoying the sounds of real life dude. And yes, i've worked with mental health for a long time
best of luck to you, no snarkyness intended whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

applesthateatpeople

OccamsRazor04

Thank you!

I was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed.

Well I work at a psychiatric hospital, so I see what happens when people don't get treated ... usually not good.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

tried that before and didn't help with the information in existence. Then was arranged to be arrested 8/7 and released from hospital 8/27 the opposite of my birthdate 7/28. it's kind of like a secret game where reality acknowledges the patterns to me through wrecking my life more around these numbers.

Also tried the wonderful idea of the sounds of real life and all I got were endless annoyances and suggestive crap from reality of simulating things. I had these really annoying situations constantly happening where my thoughts felt forced to think of certain things in patterns until arrive at a certain word like the other day Bear and suddenly the lady behind me said to her kids lets go to the bear. The childhood nickname of my older sister born 10/1 like the old radio station 101.5 silk fm. Then went to a bench to think and started thinking of how that woman I met lives in an area where if you overlay constellation maps on the city map it would be roughly around Coma Berenices? and the 2 small dogs constellation. Suddenly a lady with 2 small dogs sat beside and no one ever sits beside me so it seemed strange in that the woman's initials are EZ and 101.5 was name changed to EZ Rock. So stupid patterns everywhere in my mind and life now. Like Angela/Bear 101 then suddenly thoughts of EZ 101.

Just not good at explaining things I guess. Something weird happened to my mind a few years ago and my perceptions of reality have been totally messed up

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Mindcontrolledchris, firstly I'd like to say I am sorry about your foot getting mangled.
By the sounds of it Life has dealt you a few severe blows.
Thats what life does, they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
I am not sure if your life is being scripted, if so the writer has just scripted me in.
I think all of our lives are being scripted you just may see the patterns better than most of us.
I suggest you try not worrying about these number patterns for awhile and get out and have a crack at life.
We all have our personal challenges and it is all relative, all you can do in life is do your best, no matter what hand your dealt.
So forget about these numbers and get out and live your life.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Go seek some help my friend. Your getting good advice here in this thread if you can be open enough to see it. I really wish more people would pay attention when people open up about what they are experiencing. There is nothing wrong with seeking help when your mind is doing this to you. People get cancer and everyone understands and is sympathetic, but when you have a mental illness it's somehow totally different and ostracizing. How many times have heard about people who are showing all the signs and asking for help in their own way and we blow it off. This really needs to stop.

V

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Chris, I do understand the whole pattern recognition thing and I'm glad that you're currently medicated. However, I don't know if it's being effective right now. Don't take this as an offense, please. I care very much. My stepsister was schizophrenic and bipolar. Sometimes the medicine didn't always work and she would disappear to the streets. The last time I saw my stepsister was in 2001. I ran into her outside of a restaurant and she was holding herself and talking to nothing. I wasn't sure if my dad and stepmother knew that there was a problem again and didn't have a cell phone at the time. By the time I got home and they went to go find her, she was already gone from the area. She passed away a year later from a drug overdose.

I know it must be frustrating to feel like what you're saying is being dismissed but I hope you also see that everyone is saying these things out of concern for your well-being. I want you to have a better life than my stepsister did. Sometimes the medications don't always work as they should or you can develop a resistance. Your life is worth getting checked out to make sure that all is well.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join