It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Washington shooting a plot against me!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

So, if AJ isn't so important, why do people go to great lengths to discredit him? Personally, I find AJ entertaining, but just because I listen to him, doesn't automatically make me unable to form my own opinion.

I agree with 100% of your comment, but only quoted this portion to say that yes.. even those same people [not mentioning any names here] go out of their way to discredit him-or anyone else who might say something against any official story.

It's like those evangelists who we know are over the top, but the audience might still be gleaning the best of what the person/s had to say. Who might still be hearing and learning what's important. And that's why so many go out of their way to discredit their listeners.. who they belittle by calling names, names like 'sheep' and 'followers'.
Good post eXia7 .

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

thisguyrighthere
reply to post by 1104light

MSNBC is a blog? Okay. Bloomberg too?

Could have fooled me.
edit on 19-9-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

Seeing as how I never said or wrote that...I am not sure listening to AJ can ever do you any good.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Regarding my quoted text from MSNBC and Bloomberg articles you replied:

1104light

Blaming Jones for the Marathon bombing? LMAO! Please, keep using bloggers and nuts to make your case that people are spreading lies about Alex.

edit on 19-9-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: bolded bloggers

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I am guessing you have no clue what a conjunction is or how it applies then. I still see no quote of me calling either of them blogs. Stop being so desperate that this is what you argue about.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Split persoalities then? Quotes right there. Cant be any more.obvious without shaping the word "bloggers" from a block of wood and throwing it at you.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

thisguyrighthere

Split persoalities then? Quotes right there. Cant be any more.obvious without shaping the word "bloggers" from a block of wood and throwing it at you.

Well if you have no idea how English works, that is on you.
Is this really the best argument you have? I guess when trying to defend Alex, you are better off attempting to attack someone's grammar. You are wrong but I get why you hate to get back on topic, you know you will be wrong there too.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

leostokes
reply to post by Grimpachi

Aren't you confusing Alex Jones with Rush Limbaugh?

No I don't have them confused however I do find them to be close to equal as far being annoying loud mouths.

Only time I listen to either is when I want to have a chuckle that people actually believe the crap they spew.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

1104light

thisguyrighthere

Well if you have no idea how English works, that is on you.
Is this really the best argument you have? I guess when trying to defend Alex, you are better off attempting to attack someone's grammar. You are wrong but I get why you hate to get back on topic, you know you will be wrong there too.

are you ill?

he quoted legitimate mainstream news outlets, and you said he was quoting bloggers.....perhaps it is you who does not have a firm command of the english language.

for someone who claims to be all about facts and truth, you seem to be doing your level best to avoid both....perhaps your bias is getting in the way of your ability to reason?

are you really going to keep this up?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Starred your posts. Agree with them.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Daedalus

are you ill?

he quoted legitimate mainstream news outlets, and you said he was quoting bloggers.....perhaps it is you who does not have a firm command of the english language.

I said "AND bloggers." I am not sure what you do not understand about conjunctions but I am not being paid to teach you grammar.

for someone who claims to be all about facts and truth, you seem to be doing your level best to avoid both....perhaps your bias is getting in the way of your ability to reason?

Then get back on topic like I asked already.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

thisguyrighthere

Can you not see the word "and?"

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

1104light

thisguyrighthere

Yup, I see it. Right there after the word BLOGGERS.

So Bloomberg and MSNBC are nuts then? Okay, I'll give you that. Because according to you they have to be either bloggers or nuts.

keep using bloggers and nuts

edit on 20-9-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

ok, so as another poster pointed out, the outlets listed are either nuts, or bloggers.....

i think what it is, is that you were caught being full of it, and now you wanna backpedal, and deflect, and try to spin things so that everyone else is wrong...

it really isn't working. you misspoke. own it, and move on....and stop with the arrogant, condescending nonsense....

i think, perhaps, it is YOU who should get back on topic, and start posting in a factual, and intellectually honest way?

the topic, for everyone who got sidetracked was an ignorant, and biased opinion piece, posted by the OP, wherein, the writer attempts to spin his opinion as fact. the OP then praises it as being completely factual, without a single shred of evidence, or proof to that effect..

he then proceeds to sling mud, and either imply, or even outright say, that anyone disagreeing with his opinion is somehow less intelligent...

THAT was the topic....this really does belong in LOL, as post 1 is complete bunk...
edit on 20-9-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Daedalus

are you ill?

Am I the only one that can see the word "and?"

Yes because blogs is only part of what I said. I do not understand why any of you are attempting to pretend my post says something it does not but it sure explains why none of you are quoting the entire sentence.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

thisguyrighthere

1104light

thisguyrighthere

Yup, I see it. Right there after the word BLOGGERS.

So Bloomberg and MSNBC are nuts then? Okay, I'll give you that. Because according to you they have to be either bloggers or nuts.

keep using bloggers and nuts

edit on 20-9-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

Hey!!! You can read!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy crap!!!
Can you explain it to the others?????

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

i think you may, in fact, be ill...

while my posts are good, i don't believe they are so good, that they warrant multiple replies.

i have no problem reading....i read what everyone else read...and what i read, which is the same as what everyone else read, is that you said that the legit sources quoted were either nuts, or bloggers...

while they may be devious, and have a bent that borders on mental illness, i do not believe that in the classically defined sense, they qualify as either of the things you said they are...

could you simply admit you were mistaken, and misspoke, and get on with the conversation, instead of being disruptive?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

So it is your contention then that MSM attacks against Jones are nuts?

Then what are you arguing about?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
no way AJ is dead on. he hits the nail on the head. The challenge is that lifes to short to focus on everything negative in life. So once you get the general idea of his message then it's hard to keep listening when he's talking about stuff that is so negative.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

thisguyrighthere

Then what are you arguing about?

i'm not sure even he knows anymore

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Daedalus
could you simply admit you were mistaken, and misspoke, and get on with the conversation, instead of being disruptive?

No, I stand by what I said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join