It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Washington shooting a plot against me!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

Konduit
I'm sorry but every time I see these anti Infowars threads on ATS it's always like 1 minute video clips taken out of context linked from the same sources.

The arguments against AJ are pretty weak, yes he is a bit wild and belligerent but tell me when was the last time YOU woke somebody up?

Last weekend. She ended up quite happy about it.

What's your excuse for thinking that "waking someone up" with scaremongering drivel is admirable?

The truth isn't pretty my friend. Have you seen the videos coming out of Syria lately? Go to sites like liveleak, put a vomit bag next to yourself and watch the videos that are being posted by the hour of christian children being dismembered by machetes as their family watches.

Out of sight, out of mind? Maybe that's the problem, because obviously you don't give a sh#t. You want to talk about fear mongering just turn on CNN or C-SPAN and listen to the endless drivel about how the next terrorist or foreign dictator is going to attack America.
edit on 18-9-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

eXia7
reply to post by 1104light

I'm going to skip replies to the trolling, and just bring up the fact that piers morgan, rachel madcow and a few others have twisted what alex jones says and took it out of context, thus creating lies. Look it up, I'm sure you have the ability to do some research with what I've provided.

But you might be blinded by your bias against jones.

You come here making claims. The burden of proof is on you. You provide the resources to back up your claims. I'm not going to go through AJ biography to find what you claim is there. If you cant back up your claims then withdraw your statement.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

PsykoOps

eXia7

I'm going to skip replies to the trolling, and just bring up the fact that piers morgan, rachel madcow and a few others have twisted what alex jones says and took it out of context, thus creating lies. Look it up, I'm sure you have the ability to do some research with what I've provided.

But you might be blinded by your bias against jones.

You come here making claims. The burden of proof is on you. You provide the resources to back up your claims. I'm not going to go through AJ biography to find what you claim is there. If you cant back up your claims then withdraw your statement.

You're late to the party, I've already provided that, I see you didn't read the rest of the thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yes I read the thread and I watched the videos. You didn't deliver.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

Certainly he has a fan base. who ever said otherwise - in fact I apologized to them for the fact that they are his fans.

Well that's just condescending of you.

I don't see how telling old news as if it were new and making up lies like this idea that the Washington shooting is a plot to discredit him counts as "providing truth".

I have his RSS feed on my toolbar. It's been there for years and it always has very current news and issues. So your statement is just untrue. Picking one thing (or even a few things) he said and tarring him with a broad brush is disingenuous to say the least.

So I'm pretty sure I'm a better human being than him (and also you) because I see scaring people for no good reason (other than profit and fame) as a good thing - which apparently you do and he certainly does.

Come down off the mountain Moses, the sun's getting to you.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

PsykoOps
Yes I read the thread and I watched the videos. You didn't deliver.

It's not my fault that you don't want to see it the way others do. I delivered just fine, the only people who haven't delivered in this thread are the ones trying to discredit AJ on baseless accusations.

I'm sorry, but all the naysayers won't believe anything provided, that's just how it is.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Phew - just as well I delivered on an "accusation" that was justified by AJ's own self-righteous outrage then - I'd hate to be in that group.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Bassago

Aloysius the Gaul

Certainly he has a fan base. who ever said otherwise - in fact I apologized to them for the fact that they are his fans.

Well that's just condescending of you.

no - it's just a fact.

I don't see how telling old news as if it were new and making up lies like this idea that the Washington shooting is a plot to discredit him counts as "providing truth".

I have his RSS feed on my toolbar. It's been there for years and it always has very current news and issues. So your statement is just untrue. Picking one thing (or even a few things) he said and tarring him with a broad brush is disingenuous to say the least.

no - it's just a fact.

So I'm pretty sure I'm a better human being than him (and also you) because I see scaring people for no good reason (other than profit and fame) as a good thing - which apparently you do and he certainly does.

Come down off the mountain Moses, the sun's getting to you.

Make me

edit on 18-9-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Konduit

Aloysius the Gaul

Konduit
I'm sorry but every time I see these anti Infowars threads on ATS it's always like 1 minute video clips taken out of context linked from the same sources.

The arguments against AJ are pretty weak, yes he is a bit wild and belligerent but tell me when was the last time YOU woke somebody up?

Last weekend. She ended up quite happy about it.

What's your excuse for thinking that "waking someone up" with scaremongering drivel is admirable?

The truth isn't pretty my friend. Have you seen the videos coming out of Syria lately? Go to sites like liveleak, put a vomit bag next to yourself and watch the videos that are being posted by the hour of christian children being dismembered by machetes as their family watches.

And this is relevant how? it's no AJ, it's not infowars........did you mean that somehow Syrian butchery makes AJ's stupidity OK??

What is your point??

Out of sight, out of mind? Maybe that's the problem, because obviously you don't give a sh#t. You want to talk about fear mongering just turn on CNN or C-SPAN and listen to the endless drivel about how the next terrorist or foreign dictator is going to attack America.

No - don't actually se any of that today - there's a couple of articles about terrorism on them, but they're well hidden behind economics, politics and actual crime - I guess you're not interested in any opf those tho', 'cos after all they are real and do actually affect people.

But hey - I'd like to thank you and all the other Jonesites for confirming my low opinion of y'all - there's nothing like getting it from the horse's mouth! Just watch out when he suggests you all need to assemble in a South American rain forest to escape the "oppression"!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
More baseless out-of-context accusations and smears on Alex Jones, as is the usual on ATS, being full of trolls and ignorant know-it-alls. That's about all there is to say here, any more would be a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Unplugged
More baseless out-of-context accusations and smears on Alex Jones, as is the usual on ATS, being full of trolls and ignorant know-it-alls. That's about all there is to say here, any more would be a waste of time.

yes indeedy, it's almost as if the buthurt is personal

haters gonna hate
he looks quite calm and collected to me

P.S.: narcissism claims debunked within the 1st 30 seconds

edit on 18-9-2013 by Metaphysique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

thisguyrighthere

You've listened to him for "years and years." Do you believe Maddow's claims are truthful? Or are we just writing them off as opinion and opinions need no validation?

I believe she is entitled to her opinion. It is not as if she presented a story backing up or anything, lol. People are entitled to think things all they want. Presenting them as facts is a different matter and you failed to provide that.

How about Michael Steele's claim:

“These folks are getting paid to be racist,” remarked former Republican National Committee chairman Michael Steele

I see nothing in that quote specifically spelling out Alex and I know he is a big guy but he is by no stretch of the imagination "these people.

Or the SPLC:

“He does not build bombs, he builds bombers,” said Mark Potok, a senior fellow at the Southern Poverty Law Center. “He feeds sick minds all over this country, and some of those people engage in real-life terrorism.”
Blaming Jones for the Boston marathon bombing.
edit on 18-9-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

Blaming Jones for the Marathon bombing? LMAO! Please, keep using bloggers and nuts to make your case that people are spreading lies about Alex.

Know what I noticed in 10+ years of listening to Alex. Any truth I did not already hear or read elsewhere. Why do you worship this man so much? Because he sells great survival gear? The same crap he has been peddling since Bush I was gonna lock us all up in FEMA camps? LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

eXia7

For some reason I don't believe that, and as for the OP, he admitted that he's only seen out of context clips of Alex Jones periodically.. how in the world can you draw a conclusion on something you've never really seen?

How is that not a question for the OP?????

And I would like to clarify that, despite your beliefs, I do not worship AJ every morning when I wake up, I don't take his word as the gospel, but I can say that some of his info is useful to keep in your back pocket if the time arises for review.

Please go on and on about how he has helped you.

Maybe watch some of the well thought out documentaries he has created, or been a part of, usually pretty informative, and collaborates with a lot of other information circling the web.

I have seen and own all of them.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I'm willing to bet that nearly all you fools that attack Alex Jones would run away like little girls if you were challenged to debate the man in a public forum. Hell, pick a popular topic and he'll wipe the floor with your sorry butt and that's pretty much a guarantee.

It's a fact that the media will use events like the "Navy Shooter" to attack AJ and Infowars, they've done it in the past and they'll do it again. Stop listening to other people's anti-AJ garbage and actually tune in and listen to a few of his broadcasts so you can form an educated opinion.

edit on 18-9-2013 by UndergroundMilitia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

So who's "side" are you on exactly? First you say you agree with the OP, then you seem to be siding with Alex Jones. Saying people are entitled to their opinions, then saying that they need to provide facts to back up their opinions...

I mean I've seen other posts of yours so I shouldn't be surprised by your logic.. But are you just coming into these threads to argue with people and repeat the same ol' stuff..?

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

SloAnPainful

So who's "side" are you on exactly? First you say you agree with the OP, then you seem to be siding with Alex Jones. Saying people are entitled to their opinions, then saying that they need to provide facts to back up their opinions...

I mean I've seen other posts of yours so I shouldn't be surprised by your logic.. But are you just coming into these threads to argue with people and repeat the same ol' stuff..?

-SAP-

I never once hinted at being on AJ's side because as you quoted I need facts.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
These forced "A.J. is a Shill/CIA/Jesuit/Zionist/Nut" threads always fade out with a whimper... Hmm...

2nd

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Aren't you confusing Alex Jones with Rush Limbaugh?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

here's the thing....

he never claimed that the shooting was a plot to go after him...the only place that's stated is in the opinion of the idiot who wrote the biased piece of s**t article you linked to.

if you read what the man ACTUALLY said, it's that he believes he will either get dragged into this mess, or outright blamed for it, as has happened before....

why is comprehension so tough for people? not referring to you, but the idiot who wrote the article..

I honestly don't understand all the outright hatred people have for this guy...I mean, yes he's made mistakes, and he seems a bit nutty at times....but he's not usually wrong...

and I would appreciate it if you decide to reply to me, that you not simply call me stupid because you disagree....I do civilized conversations, not third-grade "you're a poo-poo head" nonsense..

edit on 19-9-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

MSNBC is a blog? Okay. Bloomberg too?

Could have fooled me.
edit on 19-9-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join