It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Washington shooting a plot against me!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I'm pretty sure Alex Jones has quite a bit of a fan base, I mean he has held several rallies with pretty good turn outs, and has actually protested a capital building, So apparently he has some influence. Just because you don't like his brand of the truth doesn't mean you should hate on a guy that has probably done more for providing truth than most of America's "Heroes"

Not to mention he has a widely followed syndicate radio show.. can you say the same for yourself?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

eXia7

I'm pretty sure Alex Jones has quite a bit of a fan base, I mean he has held several rallies with pretty good turn outs, and has actually protested a capital building, So apparently he has some influence. Just because you don't like his brand of the truth doesn't mean you should hate on a guy that has probably done more for providing truth than most of America's "Heroes"

Not to mention he has a widely followed syndicate radio show.. can you say the same for yourself?

Let us know when he has as many supporters as Lady Gaga.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

eXia7
reply to post by 1104light

Here is just 2 instances. But, it doesn't matter if the Pope or President Obama told you it was true, you will believe what you want to believe. Here are 2 examples, I'm sure you will see it your way that what they say is true, and AJ is a liar etc etc, but if you've seen more than 2 of AJ's broadcasts, you might see what I see. And if you have seen a lot of his content, if you don't like him, why do you continue to watch?

why do you and the OP want to try so hard to make people think AJ is what you say he is?
edit on 9/18/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

What were the lies supposed to be?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

thisguyrighthere

Aloysius the Gaul

I don't watch AJ - I see him mentioned occasionally in some contexts and occasionally delve deeper such as in this case.

And that explains everything.

If I only listened to anti-semites, for example, I'd wonder why the Jews are so evil too.
edit on 18-9-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

I listen to Alex all the time and have for years and years yet I agree with the OP. Your argument there?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Coming back to Maddow's claims that Jones is racist, if anyone has listened to his show for any period of time they'd know there is no validity to that claim.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

thisguyrighthere

Coming back to Maddow's claims that Jones is racist, if anyone has listened to his show for any period of time they'd know there is no validity to that claim.

She thinks he is a racist. You do not think he is.
Still waiting for lies and facts, not people bickering over what they think of each other personally.

Why do I have to keep asking for just one single lie?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You've listened to him for "years and years." Do you believe Maddow's claims are truthful? Or are we just writing them off as opinion and opinions need no validation?

How about Michael Steele's claim:

“These folks are getting paid to be racist,” remarked former Republican National Committee chairman Michael Steele

Or the SPLC:

“He does not build bombs, he builds bombers,” said Mark Potok, a senior fellow at the Southern Poverty Law Center. “He feeds sick minds all over this country, and some of those people engage in real-life terrorism.”
Blaming Jones for the Boston marathon bombing.
edit on 18-9-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

For some reason I don't believe that, and as for the OP, he admitted that he's only seen out of context clips of Alex Jones periodically.. how in the world can you draw a conclusion on something you've never really seen?

And I would like to clarify that, despite your beliefs, I do not worship AJ every morning when I wake up, I don't take his word as the gospel, but I can say that some of his info is useful to keep in your back pocket if the time arises for review.

Maybe watch some of the well thought out documentaries he has created, or been a part of, usually pretty informative, and collaborates with a lot of other information circling the web.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

You should be crucified for backing jones. He's an idiot and his sole purpose is discredit anyone who even peeks outside thw box. Imagine a mind that questions an event, something doesn't mesh, they want to peek outside the box and ask questions and instead of rational thinkers all they see is Alex Jones. They jump back in the box and bar the lid. He's there to make sure people don't think for themselves because he exists to be associated with, and no one wants that.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry but every time I see these anti Infowars threads on ATS it's always like 1 minute video clips taken out of context linked from the same sources.

The arguments against AJ are pretty weak, yes he is a bit wild and belligerent but tell me when was the last time YOU woke somebody up?
edit on 18-9-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Why do I have to keep asking for just one single lie?

Because, you won't accept what anybody will give you. Judging by your other posts on this board, I see that you never really provide substance to any of the topics, you seem to just single somebody out and try and fling poo at the wall to see what sticks..

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

They aren't infornative, they are misinformative. I'm surprised he has time to make documentaries between protesting and disrupting real activists.
I wasn't a fan of him before, but I've hated him sibce I saw himw disrupt a pro second amendment gathering and make pigish sexist remarka to women.

The guy you think is cool, he's a scum shill.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Wow... That's not what I got out of the article you posted. The article states:

“If you want to wonder how big this radio show is, even separate from the website, it’s the fact that they try to pin, I’d say, about half the major crimes, we get brought into it,” he insisted. “It’s because we’ve got their number, we know who the globalists are, we know what their program is. And they’re very concerned that we be discredited so that people will not look at what we cover on the radio show, the Infowars nightly news and on the websites.”

In my opinion it's true. Just like 911 truthers... It's not so bad now but back in 2002 when I learned the truth it was not a popular truth. People looked as if they wanted to hurt me at times... but where the truth is concerned and our welfare I did not nor would not stand down. Now we have almost 80% or more of the American People that do not believe the official story. It's like people like Alex Jones that helped get the information out.

If this Navy Story is true Media/Government will blame these web-sites and or music ect on why these " mental" individual's went postal. They don't want the truth out there and that's why they try at every turn to dis-credit Alex and people like him.

I understand why he get's angry! He has told everyone what is coming way before it got here and he was right. More and more people believe in the NWO because of the information he's been able to get out.

Is the guy perfect ? Does the guy ever get it wrong? Are you and do you? Don't answer that... I know the answer.

He hasn't sat on his ass doing nothing while our way of life is getting trampled on. His good far out-weights his bad.

People should go after the people that are killing us. Destroying what our fore-fathers gave us instead of going after a guy that at the end of the day is trying hard and passionately to save this way of life for us and our children!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Konduit
I'm sorry but every time I see these anti Infowars threads on ATS it's always like 1 minute video clips taken out of context linked from the same sources.

The arguments against AJ are pretty weak, yes he is a bit wild and belligerent but tell me when was the last time YOU woke somebody up?

Last weekend. She ended up quite happy about it.

What's your excuse for thinking that "waking someone up" with scaremongering drivel is admirable?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Edit: reading is hard...
edit on 18-9-2013 by atsmediapro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by eXia7

He's there to make sure people don't think for themselves because he exists to be associated with, and no one wants that.

Do you have any proof to your claims? Because, I'm pretty sure a lot of people who listen to Alex Jones can make their own conclusions. Perhaps you just like to lump everybody into 1 group. So, if you don't like something, therefore everybody who does like something is wrong, and they are wrong because you say so.

I dunno, just gettin that vibe.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

eXia7

I'm pretty sure Alex Jones has quite a bit of a fan base, I mean he has held several rallies with pretty good turn outs, and has actually protested a capital building, So apparently he has some influence.

Certainly he has a fan base. who ever said otherwise - in fact I apologized to them for the fact that they are his fans.

Just because you don't like his brand of the truth doesn't mean you should hate on a guy that has probably done more for providing truth than most of America's "Heroes"

I don't see how telling old news as if it were new and making up lies like this idea that the Washington shooting is a plot to discredit him counts as "providing truth".

But then I'm not a fan of BS........as opposed to people who are his fans.

nope. But I also can't say that I use scaremongering and assertion without evidence to paint a horribly negative picture that doesn't exist outside eth minds of the deluded.

So I'm pretty sure I'm a better human being than him (and also you) because I see scaring people for no good reason (other than profit and fame) as a good thing - which apparently you do and he certainly does.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
To quote Motorhead... "Its all about the game, and how you play it"

Alex Jones is there for one reason (and no, its not truth, justice and the American way). Alex Jones is there for Alex Jones.

He has created a niche market for himself in supplying his "info" in a tone that appeals to people of a certain mindset, and those people then lap it up, visiting his site, buying his merch, buying items he promotes, visiting web pages he suggests etc, and making damn sure he gets a percentage of everything.

So when an event like this happens, he HAS to make a claim, because that backs up his income stream. He says this stuff and people talk about Alex Jones. Take this from someone in the radio business - ANY publicity is good publicity - if it brings new people in thats fine. If it picks up a casual hit on his site while someone checks out the nutjob they heard about, thats good because he'll pick up pay per click revenue. If it reinforces his standing among his hardcore fans and builds a stronger link, they even better, because you cannot buy that kind of loyalty elsewhere. If CNN or any other media outlet disses him, it strengthens his case to the hardcore, guaranteeing him some kind of income and that next ad break will be oh so much sweeter.

So the claim made is for Alex Jones, courtesy of Infowars, to ensure that the latest scandal makes him relevant.

Its a business decision. Pure and simple.
edit on 18/9/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

tracehd1
He hasn't sat on his ass doing nothing while our way of life is getting trampled on. His good far out-weights his bad.

What good?

People should go after the people that are killing us.

criminals with guns?

Destroying what our fore-fathers gave us instead of going after a guy that at the end of the day is trying hard and passionately to save this way of life for us and our children!!!

so you are in favour of slavery??

what is "this way of life"? A country where you get to say what you like (even if you are an idiot), a country where you get to vote on a regular basis for whichever candidate you prefer - or not if you don't like any of them? What, EXACTLY, do you think it is that is being lost?

Other than American hegemony of course - but that is mostly (IMO) down to eth increasing stupidity of Americans as exemplified by the followers of AJ....how's that for irony!
edit on 18-9-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

eXia7

I'm pretty sure Alex Jones has quite a bit of a fan base, I mean he has held several rallies with pretty good turn outs, and has actually protested a capital building, So apparently he has some influence.

Certainly he has a fan base. who ever said otherwise - in fact I apologized to them for the fact that they are his fans.

Just because you don't like his brand of the truth doesn't mean you should hate on a guy that has probably done more for providing truth than most of America's "Heroes"

I don't see how telling old news as if it were new and making up lies like this idea that the Washington shooting is a plot to discredit him counts as "providing truth".

But then I'm not a fan of BS........as opposed to people who are his fans.

nope. But I also can't say that I use scaremongering and assertion without evidence to paint a horribly negative picture that doesn't exist outside eth minds of the deluded.

So I'm pretty sure I'm a better human being than him (and also you) because I see scaring people for no good reason (other than profit and fame) as a good thing - which apparently you do and he certainly does.

You say its old news, but again, you aren't the only person in the world.. perhaps news he covers is new to people who just found it.

As for scare mongering, I'm sorry you get scared so easily, perhaps if you were rational and watched AJ, you could draw your own conclusions. You've already stated that you have seen clips of AJ periodically.. I don't know what you consider a "reputable" news source or whatever, but I'm pretty sure that your argument against Jones is moot, because you continue to follow other people's opinions about Jones without even doing your own research, or actually spend time and listen to his broadcasts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join