It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcement: New Freemasonry Forum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well we could go to Freemasonry Watch and leave ATS to the secret society of Flower pickers I suppose.

Aaaagh Freemasonry Watch , those were the days, insults fling, porongraphy fling, swearing in abundance. Oh how I miss it.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by billmcelligott]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
Heheh I, (as usual) find myself in agreement with everyone's favorite faerie. I meant no disrespect, but you have to admit, that was funny stuff...

Oh, it was...it was.

Sometimes we need to laugh about things to put them in perspective.
Kinda like folks are finally finding a way to find humor after the emtions of the election in America.
Off topic example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Must say, bit of a dissappointing show from the "anti-mason" crowd. :shk: tsk tsk tsk . Geez, come on guys, even TD got a chuckle out of it!
...well, possibly one side of his mouth turned up a little.
Guess they didn't see the humour in it.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
MASONIC JOKES.

Hehe . . . . enjoy.

ncmason.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Also try Masonic Zen Koans

www.geocities.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
wecomeinpeace you have excellent proposal(s), albiet the sagacity of its entirety is far beyond my ability to comprehend. Therefore, without any abrogating illusions of agreement nor disagreement I remain, as always or nearly sporadic, steadfastly in favor of not being in disagreement with your postulations provided that safe-guards for the sake of sanctity sake are adhered to and not aborted.

-or-

I have been wrong~
on the thread

bunkbuster is spot on.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Gadfly, you DO have a sense of humor after all....

Now THAT, was funnier than the post that started this whole thing...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think this post is great!

At the moment I am looking at the rest of the posts and threads on ats, must say I am learning.

Anyway as much as I think freemasonary is a good thing, the big joke is anything man/woman is involved in is always courrupt! And why freemasonary all the time? there is the iilumanati and other secert societies out in this world.

Well me I rather not take life too seriously, life and death have the last laugh ultimately!

Laterz

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
I think this post is great!

At the moment I am looking at the rest of the posts and threads on ats, must say I am learning.

Anyway as much as I think freemasonary is a good thing, the big joke is anything man/woman is involved in is always courrupt! And why freemasonary all the time? there is the iilumanati and other secert societies out in this world.

Well me I rather not take life too seriously, life and death have the last laugh ultimately!

Laterz

So would we... (the masons). As to WHY masonry, well, 90% of the threads on masonry have been posted by NONMASONS, and while the purpose of this forum is to deny ignorance, the majority of the posts by non masons demonstrate an abominable, abyssal depth of ignorance. Masons post here to deny ignorance, seeing as BEING masons, we have a better handle on masonry than outsiders who THINK they understand... but perhaps accusing those opposed to masonry of thinking might be too generous... mostly, they FEEL, and based on ignorance, post, and demonstrate ignorance.

Look, the fact is people are curious, and honest curiosity is not a problem, since the stated purpose of this forum is to deny ignorance, we can do that... but some seem to be so comfortable with lies and ignorance that they would rather spread it... ignorance.

I feel personally that it is just paranoia and jealousy. Masons claim to be good men, and some folks just don't trust ANYONE, and the claim just sends them crazy... its like some folks and christians.... when someone turns to the faith, many try to talk them out of it, or laugh at them and denigrate them...

Masons are what we claim. We are not perfect, but we sure do fight to be better.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Cheez-its theron. lighten up.

This thread was a good attempt at levity,

now, with your most recent diatribe we drop bAck in to the depths of ""rantisms""

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i look forward to laughing as hard as i just did many times again,please send me the link to this great new forum

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Cheez-its theron. lighten up.

This thread was a good attempt at levity,

now, with your most recent diatribe we drop bAck in to the depths of ""rantisms""

Yeah, seriously TD, you gotta lighten up a little. At the risk of being labelled ignorant myself, and being addressed with the deliciously patronizing "Sirrah", I must say the "you are all ignorant, and we are the victims here" soapbox is groaning under the strain. Have you ever seen a situation where two people are arguing furiously, then someone on the sidelines makes a joke which is not insulting to either party? Suddenly everybody, including the two arguers, bursts out laughing and it's as if the sun came out from behind the clouds again. Isn't it just so annoying when one of the arguers suddenly tries to start the argument up again just to prove that they are right? Everyone throws their arms up in the air and walks out exasperated.

wecomeinpeace you have excellent proposal(s), albiet the sagacity of its entirety is far beyond my ability to comprehend. Therefore, without any abrogating illusions of agreement nor disagreement I remain, as always or nearly sporadic, steadfastly in favor of not being in disagreement with your postulations provided that safe-guards for the sake of sanctity sake are adhered to and not aborted.

Gadfly, you just gained 300 points in the new forum. I had to check my dictionary three times just to get through your post!
However, remember the LENGTH of the words is more important than the obscurity, relevance aside. *wrist-slap* Nonetheless, a splendiferous post!

AND in retrospect I feel I SHOULD have added YET ANOTHER rule to the proposal, and THAT IS: that extra points WILL be rewarded for over-zealous use of ALL-CAPS in order to make your points SEEM STONGER and MORE AUTHORITATIVE.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If I woke up from a drunken night and saw you (wecominpeace) laying on my arm, I would chew it off rather than awaken you for a rematch

U-G-Leeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wecomeinpeace,
I find it very disturb'n that your poke'n fun at everyone, Yet I am left out of your orriginal post. Maybe I haven't distroyed your toilet, yet. Maybe I don't argue with as much vigor as the others. But as a fellow instagat'r myself... You didn't have to igy me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join