It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired Inside US Navy Base In Washington

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Keep an eye on what was going on on the roof:

forum.prisonplanet.com...
One victim was reported to have been shot on the roof of a building, reported News4's Tony Tull.

www....[hate-site-nolink]/forum/t994217/
CBS's David Martin said the shooter has made it to the roof of one of the buildings.

caption: A U.S. Park Police helicopter hovered over the building and appeared to drop a basket with a person onto the roof.
edit on 16-9-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Britster1821

Something is not right Brister...and that speech was strange too? There are still 2 shooters on the lose...1 white male cacky clothing the other black male wearing drab clothing...

edit on 9/16/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I found it to be very weird! Just all of it. I posted on the other thread concerning this. But I'll say it here too:
I found it weird that he briefly mentioned the shooting (which is in his area...), and quickly moved on to talking about Syria, our economy, Obamacare...what?
Someone else had mentioned that he was supposed to be live today anyway, because it's the 5 year anniversary of the financial crash...bad timing, in my opinion.
Stick to the matter at hand, is what I say.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Fox news live is reporting that there is a massive manhunt underway for 2 shooters.

I wonder if they will do like they did in Boston....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This was posted by Khimbar in the other active shooter thread:

khimbar
If I was a conspiracy buff I'd say this went off a few days before planned.

www.govevents.com...

Department of Homeland Security - 1
NPPD/IP/SOPD
Our Upcoming Events

Active Shooter Workshop-DC
September 19, 2013 | 7th & G Sts., NW, Main Floor meeting room Administrative Entrance located on 7th & G Sts. Washington, DC 20004

Why am I so unsurprised?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have a friend that just told me that he has a good friend that is a contractor in the building where the shooting happen.

He said that the building has numerous cypher locks on the doors and ID's are checked upon entry to the building.

eta:

He thinks it 100% inside job.
edit on 16-9-2013 by SWCCFAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
We don't need this. I want to know who those men are and why they did this. I want to know who is responsible for this attack, who masterminded it. And I want to know if there are supposed to be more incidents like this. I'm tired of the violence.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Live police audio: Live feed

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Britster1821

here is a pic of those people...it looks odd who are they?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

What is it not possible that it was just some disgruntled worker.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Naval Sea Systems Command Twitter account says 'just informed there are still people inside Bldg. 197,' scene of shooting at Washington Navy Yard - @NAVSEA

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

That would be the most probable suspect. 3 shooters change that motive. I think that they may likely be Muslims extremist.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
We don't need this. I want to know who those men are and why they did this. I want to know who is responsible for this attack, who masterminded it. And I want to know if there are supposed to be more incidents like this. I'm tired of the violence.

Probably just another "work-place violence" issue.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Looks like they are going back to three shooters:

www.washingtonpost.com... b7d1-7153ad47b549_story.html
At least seven people are dead after as many as three shooters dressed in military style uniforms opened fire....     D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier said in a mid-day news conference that one of the suspected shooters is dead, while authorities are looking for two other possible suspects wearing military style clothing.   ... Lanier described one of the possible shooters as a white male wearing what appeared to be a khaki tan military uniform and a beret, and carrying a handgun. She said police also are looking for a black man, about 50, wearing an olive military-style uniform, and possessing a “long gun.”
Police are asking anyone with information on these two people to call 202-727-9099.

I foresee an entire neighborhood being put under martial law by this afternoon.  Prepare for more violent home invasions by those who just want to keep us safe.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Former navy seal Scott Taylor just said on Fox that it looks like it was an inside job!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
WUSA Live Video

WUSA9 Live TV feed just said that there are reports of shooting at Bolling Air Force Base and police and an armored vehicle were leaving the Navy Yard and possibly heading toward the AFB.

eta:

UPDATE: It is now being reported as a HOAX.
edit on 16-9-2013 by SWCCFAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wow ... hope everyone is okay my thought and prayers go to the victims of this madness ...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
delete post
edit on 16-9-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am reallllly starting to resent that command, "shelter in place." Arm yourselves in place. No no, arm yourself just in case. No No Shelter, and aim for their face.
edit on 16-9-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

That's why I carry everywhere I go... You never know when you will need it.

911 takes minutes to respond... .45 takes only a fraction of a second

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join