It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired Inside US Navy Base In Washington

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ok...here is what is going through my mind right now...Ray Mabus is the current U.S. Secretary of the Navy.

I think his office may be located on that Naval base in Washington D.C.

In one of Nostradamus quatrains he mentions a Mabus.

Link to quatrain: mabus.biz...

All this just makes me wonder.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

camaro68ss
this happens daily in chicago in black Community. But once it happens in a white community, it makes headline news for a week.

What you have a shoot out on a military base every day?

I guess I generalized to much. I’m talking shooting deaths and yes shootout but not on military bases, but homes.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Nostrodamus....

no,

sorry no

some dude predicting stuff a few hundred years has nothing to do with some moron(s) going into a office and shooting people down

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

caladonea

Ok...here is what is going through my mind right now...Ray Mabus is the current U.S. Secretary of the Navy.

I think his office may be located on that Naval base in Washington D.C.

In one of Nostradamus quatrains he mentions a Mabus.

Link to quatrain: mabus.biz...

All this just makes me wonder.

I always love Nostradamus quatrains, good catch!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

D.C. is one of the most African American populated cities in the country and the Navy Yard is in southeast which I believe is predominately black.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I'm stationed across the street from the Navy Yard. But, I'm currently away from the area. I will be able to provide an update on what happened within a day or two once things get sorted out.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Nope, the Secretary of the Navy has his office at the Pentagon, though the Chief of Naval Operations' home is on the Navy Yard. But from what I am hearing the shooting was not really near the CNO's house.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I was just looking to see if anyone had posted a thread on this. I'm glad I did; I'd hate to post a double. This is some crazy stuff! Can't wait to see what the verdict is.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Okay...its getting scary now...Nervous military mom on board...*Deep breath...I so hate waking up to this 1st thing in the A.M. I was watching CNN and earlier they were really telling people about the facts are not all in that there have been mistakes made in reporting...At least they seem to be listening to folks about the Media getting stuff wrong...6 miles from the white house...YIKES!!!
edit on 9/16/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
3 shooters. 2 black one white. 1 of the black guys is dead and the other 2 are still on the loose. ( from fox news ) I have a friend that works on that base. He was on his way to work as the shooting happen. The base went on lock down, also known as Delta. So the good news is that he is safe. I asked him a few questions but he has no info other than the shooting happen 1 block from his office.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

caption   "Airlift: A police helicopter lifts what appears to be a shooting victim up as it hovers over a rooftop on the Washington Navy Yard "

Now why would they airlift just one of the wounded victims?  This guy doesn't look like he's seriously wounded.  My guess is that this is the third gunman, being whisked away.

In the recent mass shooting at the Santa Monica community college, early reports were that one of the shooters was wounded and airlifted to the hospital.  Then it became just one gunman dead at the scene.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

SWCCFAN
3 shooters. 2 black one white. 1 of the black guys is dead and the other 2 are still on the loose. ( from fox news )

A link would be appreciated!

link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Thanks for your post I am so glad that your friend is okay...keep us updated if you hear anything else.

link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I'm stationed across the street from the Navy Yard. But, I'm currently away from the area. I will be able to provide an update on what happened within a day or two once things get sorted out.

I for one would really love to read anything you have to say regarding this shooting then!

so please do post it

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

No link on it yet it was live on fox.

Keep an eye on www.breakingnews.com... they may have it up soon.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Off to have a smoke...I was gonna try to quit but not today...

edit on 9/16/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...-entry-17733

D.C. police said that as many as two shooters, including one in fatigues, killed at least four people and wounded eight others in a rampage at the Washington Navy Yard on Monday. The U.S. Navy said shots were fired around 8:20 a.m. at the Naval Sea Systems Command Headquarters building, where about 3,000 people work.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Commander, Navy Installations Command Emergency
As a result of the shooting this morning at the Washington Navy Yard, emergency personnel remain on the scene and a "shelter in place" order has been issued for Navy Yard personnel. Family members looking for information about their loved ones who were on the Washington Navy Yard today can contact the Warfighter and Family Support Center at 202-433-6151 or 202-433-9713. Washington D.C. Metro Police Department advises family members of Washington Navy Yard employees that they may meet their loved ones at Nationals Stadium.

Source

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

That's what I'd like to know. The woman in red on his right looks really concerned. I was watching her read the teleprompter, with this concerned (? maybe?) look on her face. It was odd, to say the least.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Britster1821

Yes thank you for noticing too...and the two guys in the back were they interns or something they looked really young...very weird...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join