It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Cheney, Short of Breath, Heads to Hospital UPDATE: Cheney Goes Home After Tests

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Weird I dreamt today. No not last night I never really sleep at night. That he had a heart attack. When the mailman ringed my door bell. I woke up and kept telling myself it was only a dream. Then I looked at the news.

Shivers

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
In 1989, the eminent American scientist Linus Pauling and his associate Matthias Rath MD, unlocked a medical mystery. They found the reason human beings suffer heart disease.

Then in 1991, Linus Pauling invented a non-prescription cure. The twice Nobel prize winning genius, chemist, and medical researcher made the strong (and so far unreported) claim that heart disease can be controlled, even cured, by a specific "mega-nutrient" therapy. Heart patients using the Pauling Therapy routinely avoid angioplasty and open heart surgery. Not by lowering cholesterol, as the media would have us believe, but by attacking the root cause. Rapid recovery has been the rule, not the exception. Strangely, there are no known adverse side effects, yet the medical profession ignores Pauling and Rath.

Linus Pauling Method

Comment: I find it incredible, Cheney believes his allopathic doctors totally and does not even attempt any nutritional therapy, and he still believes the industry dominated FDA that suppresses this information by not disclosing it. Is he such an overspecialized mind that he investigates nothing for his own health benefit? He doesn't even ask his doctor the right questions? What a sad story, I hope he and others wake up, get well, and run the country in a healthy manner as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Must be nice to have health insurance. I have a heart problem and my Dr. wanted to put me in hospital on Monday. I have no insurance and it was deemed not an emergency yet by the hospital. I wonder who paid for Cheney's visit, bet it was U.S. tax dollars the ones you and I give them.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The bbc is reporting that President Dick Cheney has left hospital after tests, telling reporters outside the building "I feel fine". what is with political people these days and haert problems /blair/clinton/now cheney pretty weird I think.BBC NEWS

Odd

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I can't beleive how callous some of you are.

Don't expect any sympathy from Odd when you're the ones headed to the hospital

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i once read that dick cheney is a robot and everytime he goes to the hspital its to get a tune up lol, maybe all that campaigning means he needs a change of oil. lmao

get well soon you horrible horrible person

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Let me ask you one question
Is your money that good
Will it buy you forgiveness
Do you think that it could
I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul

And I hope that you die
And your death'll come soon
I will follow your casket
In the pale afternoon
And I'll watch while you're lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I'll stand o'er your grave
'Til I'm sure that you're dead

Odd

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Look...

My father is a vegetable, okay? This is because he had a heart attack and could not get to the hospital on time.

Dick Cheney may or may not possess any moral integrity... but to wish something like that on anybody makes you a sick, cold-hearted son of a bitch.

P.S.: I used to respect some of you guys that are saying stuff like that... but you have no idea what it means.

[edit on 11/13/2004 by Odd]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Nerdling-

Here is our smiling VP heading back after his little trip to the hospital:

Odd

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I hope your death is slow and painful.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
Look...

My father is a vegetable, okay? This is because he had a heart attack and could not get to the hospital on time.

I for one, am very sorry about your father. But i cant be a hypocrite when it comes to this monster.
He is the mastermind, the puppet master of Bush. "nuff said.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Oh for the love of...

Bob Dylan - Masters of War

I'm not going to post displaying false joy that he's still alive, I'm disappointed and I wish he'd be sent to his maker to meet all those men and women who have died in a false war.

Odd

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I know damn well who wrote that song, Nerdling. And you don't have to post in 'false joy'... just don't post to gloat about someone else's pain, all right?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I am not fond of Dick Cheney, But there is a time and place for everything.

To wish harm, death, or make fun of someone's illness is below pathetic, and beyond ignorant.

I can't believe some of the posts in this thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
I know damn well who wrote that song, Nerdling. And you don't have to post in 'false joy'... just don't post to gloat about someone else's pain, all right?

Originally posted by Odd
I hope your death is slow and painful.

Well, for a start I do suffer from hereditary heart problems and I don't wish pain upon anyone, I just hope to see that Vice President Cheney gets what he deserves for causing pain on so many. Karma is a bitch you know.

Justice will be done eventually.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I do not like Dick Cheney, I have not met him, so I can not say I do not like him as a person, just his "Agenda". I hope and pray that it is nothing serious, which it does not look to be. I would hope that no one in here is wishing any harm to anyone, the only way I think justice would be served is for him to be behind Bars. That is strictly my opinion.

This does bring up some intresting political possibilities. It was rumored that he would not be on the ticket for this past election, due to his health, and I am not clear as to Laws on him stepping down/Resigning. If he is able to, depending on who would be named VP, might solidify an almost guarentee in 2008, depending on how things would go. Very intresting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't anything wrong with him when he was taken in.

They couldn't replace him on the ticket before the election as it would be seen as a dirty trick and many like the intelligence Cheney brings to the table. It'd have been suicide without him.

He has no plans to run for President in 2008 and is therefore not useful for the GOP in the future, with a fresh candidate declared in uneasy times they can get a second press honeymoon period and some renewed faith from the people. Whoever accepts the VP role this time will be hot off the starting blocks in 2008.

Perfect time to wheel Giuliani out.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I ended up in hospital with heart failure and wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I doubt it was anything serious in Cheneys' case though ... he was probably just shedding his skin

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
As much as I may disagree with VP Cheney on some issues, I hope he's alright.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
UPDATE:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Vice President Dick Cheney underwent tests at a hospital Saturday after experiencing shortness of breath, the White House said.

Cheney walked out of George Washington University Hospital on Saturday afternoon, smiled and waved to reporters, but made no comment. Asked how she felt about the incident, his wife, Lynne, said, "Great. Thanks."

An electrocardiogram and a scan of the vice president's implant cardioverter defibrillator showed nothing abnormal, White House adviser Mary Matalin said.

Cheney Goes Home

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join