It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Cheney, Short of Breath, Heads to Hospital UPDATE: Cheney Goes Home After Tests

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It's good to hear cheney's fine.

If Cheney was ever replaced. I think a less obvious choice by Bush would be Kerry. With the nation being divided, Bush would be supported by most of the country if Kerry was vice president.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wha? To my knowledge, the president just cant go out and pick someone HE LIKES to be vice prez,
Shows how much ya'll know of politics. If old Cheney were to kick the bucket, then Dennie (dennis) Hastert, whom is the speaker of the house would be next in line.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
I can't beleive how callous some of you are.

Don't expect any sympathy from Odd when you're the ones headed to the hospital

odd, sorry about your dad.
I agree with some of the others though, Cheney deserves whatever happens to him,.. cold,illness,heart-attack, whatever, the same goes for GW Bush, it may not be right to "wish" death upon a person but, if anyone deserves such a "wish" as death(health reasons) to them it is Bush and Cheney, they are ruthless and callous, they care nothing about others only about theirselves and their families.

I have also added a "url",...... everyone please have a look,..............

www.islamonline.net...

click on the "Ramadi video", and WATCH.

If anyone needs our BEST WISHES and PRAYERS,.............. it's the young soldier at the end of the video and his family,............ NOT Cheney and Bush.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Nanna,

Please stay on topic. The link while interesting really has nothing to do with Cheney going to the hospital.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
No matter your views on the guy (and mine are far from favorable), I think this shows that it's time for him to step down.

As for successors, with so many cabinet members jumping ship, who knows?

However, the only thing scarier than Bush's puppet-master, is Bush WITHOUT a puppet-master!
Cheney may be scary, but at least he doesn't believe he's on a mission from God, or has an open channel to Him....

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have no illusions that the next "watch" will comprise a "better sort" of less-imperialistic, tyrannical bunch of appointees.

They are likely to be much worse, just because that's the road we seem to be going DOWN.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join