It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the picture Phil Schneider presented showing a humanoid alien with his father.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Exactly! a reply to: rusty moon

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
a reply to: Stazzyboo

Am I the only person that sees Albert Einstein in attendance here all spiffed up even? Its almost certainly him (or was this already known , I really dont recall atm)

Ok it may not be a hundred percent still............... slightly slicked back hair....trimmed stash..... and....... just the attitude he gives off in the picture ..... I do believe it is him.

I see a resemblance. But I'm not 100% sure that's Albert.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Are you saying that Einstein shaved off his mustache for the occasion?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No. I can find no pictures of a middle aged mustacheless Albert Einstein to compare to that photo. I see a resemblance. That's all.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Interesting read for the day. Thanks OP!

I did find this site with some explanation of the photos and a few more photos that have not been posted yet.

Linky
Linky 2

Enjoy..
edit on 10-3-2015 by Digital_Reality because: added link

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

I think his hands and ears are strange.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Many pages ago I pointed out that it was probably a briefing aboard an aircraft carrier prior to a nuclear test. The civilian in the nice suit is not ET he is CIA. a reply to: Nochzwei

Im an officer in the merchant navy fyi.
Alien I dunno maybe a tall blonde type in the foto.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I can clearly see one guy is looking at the person right above the head

maybe it is a alien ( i've read that tall whites are almost the same as we humans are)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
He just looks like some big guy sitting there. People come in all shapes and sizes, I don't see anything wierd about the guy.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Interesting, I did identify a couple of the top scientist of that time but it is hard to make a exact match. I don't think it's coincidence that we are finding many people who resemble the top scientists of that time.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
I've identified some of the people in the photo. Take a look and see if you agree on the identity of some of these guys.

Arthur Holly Compton was an American physicist who won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1927 for his discovery of the Compton effect, and for his leadership of the Manhattan Project's Metallurgical Laboratory.

Karl T. Compton helped develop radar and the atomic bomb, and headed the team that evaluated the efficacy and aftermath of the Bikini Island atomic blast.

Here is a comparison to some of the others.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: winofiend

I didn't realize you owned the planet.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

That alien looks like my doppelganger.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Wonder if that alien has 3 fingers on his note pad

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I also thought hks neck looks thick. Schneider said He was only 180 and 6 foot. Not that that's not big but this dude looks like Brock Lesnar From the neck up.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: GeneralChaos

I saw that Too! His hand looks stretched too.

images.nationalgeographic.com...

The necks Though?
?!?!?!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
This is the picture Phil Schneider held up at the 1995 Preparedness Expo lecture that he claimed to show an alien named Val Valient Thor. This alien supposedly had one giant lung, blood vessels much bigger than ours, blood similar to an octopus along with a much higher IQ and longer lifespan. I'm wondering if there is any way to confirm if any of the guys in the background are the nuclear scientist of those days as Phil claims in the video at 20:20. Phil says his father is in the photo as well. Has anyone analyzed this picture yet? I searched and didn't find anything.

Phil's father is sitting directly behind the alleged alien. This is a picture of Phil's father.

Comparison with screenshot from the video.

Phil describes the photo at 20:20 into the lecture.

Video link.

Well it could be legit, we all know Phil was bumped off for talking about top secret stuff, which adds a whole bunch of creditability to what he was saying. Rest in peace Phil. . . .

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
I am not familiar with all the details of this case but after 18 pages I am still perplexed. I only see a older man in his 40's with grey/white hair in a butch cut style. His neck is enlarged due to perspective and the wrinkles show that his skin has elasticity of middle age man. His face seems firmer because he is looking up at the speaker. ( I always try to make my photo is taken with my chin elevated for this reason. Most folks can't believe I am a grandma! It's all perception. Trust me, I am no Alien!

Being the room is filled with scientists, I would think that perhaps he is a German scientist or was a spy. If so, he may have been referred to as 'an alien resident'. During this era, I am sure that many Americans may very well stare at this man with distrust and suspicions. He is in the front row separated.

I would think that mr. Schneider could have inadvertently outed a different military secret that our government would not want known. A more human one, but intriguing, all the same.

Alas, I am just giving an outsider perspective that I think is unbiased.
Edit add: I can't seem to load a pic, but here is a link. I am not saying this individual is Val Thor. I am just showing with more research that this scenario would be more plausible and one the government would rather kept secret.
Nazi image, showing hitler and top officials. Look at the guy sitting to Hitler's left.

I edit add2: Ironically, the more I look at the 2 images, the more Similiar the 2 look. The chin, thin lips, hair, ears, but especially his right eyebrow!

edit on 7 7 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 7 7 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This might just be the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen on ATS.
No wonder the Alien conspiracy club is deemed to be one of the most idiotic in the world.

Just a random guy, in a photo, in a room, and somehow every little thing from the way he looks to his position in the room to the clothes he's wearing (entirely Earthbound clothes too, by the way) is somehow "proof" that he's an Alien?! lol

I tell you what guys, I'll grab a photo from somewhere else and you can all tell me how those minute little things captured in a split second in a random room with random people means that one of them is an Alien. That's basically what plenty of you are doing with this image.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Did you look at the picture that I linked in my post above yours? I wasn't able to upload it, but if you can, I sure would appreciate it.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join