It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the picture Phil Schneider presented showing a humanoid alien with his father.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Why does Val look like the only person in the room who could play college football? Of everyone in the room he looks the youngest. Not only the youngest but HALF as young as anyone in that photo!

What is a 24-28 year old doing in this meeting? He is either highly intelligent for his age (genius IQ), has aged exceptionally well compared to ALL the others (Zeus Juice), or is exactly what Phil and his father claimed.

His father looks to be 35-45, second youngest other than the speaker who looks to be in his mid - late 30s just by the neck, chin and hairline. The same 3 things Val has retained, if he was as old as the rest of the guys in this photo.

Val the whipper snapper?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Just some observations and I apologize if anyone already mentioned these. First off, this could just be a result of zooming in so much on the picture but if you look at the nose, the area that is cartlidge between the 2 nostrils looks as if it isnt connected. Imagine if someone were to cut a human horizontally between the 2 nostrils and it healed without ever reconnecting essentially making one big nostril which I guess would support the one lung theory. The other thing is the hand, I believe what we see is a hand with only 2 digits. I have dabbled in art and anatomy and if you were to align all your fingers exactly the same behind your index finger as if you are trying to hide them when viewed from that perspective you will almost always see some portion of the fingers you are trying to hide, go ahead and try this yourself to see what im talking about. So a pic taken at that perspective would always show parts of other fingers or palms and in this pic there seems to be no trace which leads me to believe that his hand is indeed a thumb and index finger only. A human could have this deformity so it doesnt give any evidence that he is an ET but its a piece of a bigger puzzle.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DamianSicks6
I have dabbled in art and anatomy and if you were to align all your fingers exactly the same behind your index finger as if you are trying to hide them when viewed from that perspective you will almost always see some portion of the fingers you are trying to hide, go ahead and try this yourself to see what im talking about.

Guess I'm an alien then!

Besides which, how can you say there is no trace when the area between thumb and forefinger is in such deep shadow? Even with the shadow I think I can see a trace of a finger in there. The picture is too grainy to tell: certainly not sharp enough to say "there is no finger there"! You can't even see the underside of his forefinger properly, as it is deeply shadowed.

And if you look at his left hand you can clearly see the knuckle and base of his middle finger too.

edit on 20-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Ahmose
Hmm,
I thought "Valiant Thor" looked like this~ farm1.staticflickr.com...
and this~ 3.bp.blogspot.com... nt,+visit,+Timothy+Good,+Frank+Stranges,+alien,+aliens,+ET,+W56,+disclosure,+contact,+meeting.jpg

I remember reading old threads about him and other things on the web, and these pics are who was claimed as "valiant thor" -(from venus). lol
Anyone know who it really is?

Sorry, pic wouldnt insert for some reason.

You're the second person here that picked up on that.
I just checked and your right!

I have also noticed that - it is very obvious, they do not look at all alike. The dark guy is not an actor, as far as I know. Does anyone recognize any of the other people at the outside gathering mentioned on this site:

www.flickr.com...@N07/421947838/

Surely someone must still be alive who knew someone who knew someone (ad infinitum!) who was actually there? And can anyone make out what is written on Val's (sic) writing tablet? I have tried for ages to decipher it. . .

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

orig
I thought "Valiant Thor" looked like this~ farm1.staticflickr.com...
and this~ 3.bp.blogspot.com... nt,+visit,+Timothy+Good,+Frank+Stranges,+alien,+aliens,+ET,+W56,+disclosure,+contact,+meeting.jpg

I remember reading old threads about him and other things on the web, and these pics are who was claimed as "valiant thor" -(from venus). lol
Anyone know who it really is?

Sorry, pic wouldnt insert for some reason.
inally posted by: Bigburgh

Ahmose
Hmm,

You're the second person here that picked up on that.
I just checked and your right!

I have also noticed that - it is very obvious, they do not look at all alike. The dark guy is not an actor, as far as I know. Does anyone recognize any of the other people at the outside gathering mentioned on this site:

thepromiserevealed.com...

Surely someone must still be alive who knew someone who knew someone (ad infinitum!) who was actually there? And can anyone make out what is written on Val's (sic) writing tablet? I have tried for ages to decipher it. . .

SORRY HOW DID THIS GET POSTED TWICE??
edit on 21-6-2014 by kiro8lak because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2014 by kiro8lak because: BAD LINK + ACCIDENTALLY POSTED TWICE - APOLOGIES

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I heard about this guy a few years back and it wasn't till my boyfriend stumbled across it on youtube recently that I started to read up on him. I was skeptical about him just by the way he would present himself for someone who was highly ranked and his so called "evidence" that I wish we saw more of. The only odd feature of the man in the picture is his jaw bone structure, that's what caught my attention.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I haven't read this entire thread so apologies if this has been previously posted. Valiant Thor apparently worked closely with Dr. Frank Stranges who wrote several books, including "Stranger at the Pentagon" that was about his interaction with him there. I had met Frank Stranges about 6 times decades back and at one time brought him to our farm in Canada for an event - he passed away in 2008. There was one guy who showed up in an old fashioned suit who followed Frank around. I was so busy I never paid much attention to him, but here are the anecdotes about him.

My husband at the time who had excellent vision said there was something very off about his fingernails, they were very rounded, like claws.

At least three people told me after the fact as they were about to snap a picture of the attendees this guy would turn and look at them and leave the field of photo before it was taken - so we have no pictures of him.

I later asked Frank Stranges myself if he knew who that person was and he said "Of course, it was Donn Thor, Val's brother" who another of Frank's family said Donn "often" goes to the events Frank appears at.

I have NO clue about the reality of Donn/Val and others coming from Venus. The guy stuck out like he came from the 70s, was by himself and spoke to no one. I WISH I'd talked to him myself.

Here are some websites with info about Frank Stranges and Val Thorr.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.nicufo.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wishes

Great resource!! I watched one of Dr. Frank Stranges lecture once, he was very comical to watch and very interesting to listen to as he described his meeting with Valiant Thor, and his purpose. I must read his book...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: winofiend
You know, if the aliens are here amongst us.. I say get the frack off my planet.

Val Valient Thor.

Such cheesy and 1950's style names... right up there with Buck Rogers.

Imagine that, humans land on analien planet "Greetings Aliens. Take me to your leader. I am commander Keen from the Planet Earth. We come in peace."

Shoot me now... Oo
I know someone named Buck Rogers. old vietnam vet, trapper and prospector. wears an eye patch and looks like a pirate. looks fierce. nice guy though.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
is Val Thor a master of disguise as he seems radically different in the OP picture to the other pictures of him .

Schneider's Val Thor

Everyone else's

They look like different people to me .

I noticed this too.

Here's another pic of "Commader" Val (at right):

That's the guy you pegged.

Harte
edit on 6/22/2014 by Harte because: I said so

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48 the photo i seen on google was not zoomed in that close but i see what your talking about the trace of the other finger. I was also suggesting a different way of aligning your finger then what you shown, hard to explain but most peoples middle finger is longer then the index so the position which i was reffering to would have shown the middle finger right behind the index of course that was considering that there was indeed no trace of other fingers which i can now see with your zoom. Regardless it was all just theory not gospel. Still leaves the nose thing though.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The other thing that bothers me is why would you use a picture of a supposed alien that is almost impossible to distinguish from a normal human as proof on a lecture tour where everyone can get close to and examine the photo? its one thing if you held up a pic that no one could see clearly from a distance and then not let anyone examine the picture after the lecture but Phil was obviously an intelligent man and would have most likely thought of this if he was trying to hoax. Just seems a little counterproductive to use such a pic when you are trying to convince people of your contact with aliens. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Human who probably played football

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I keep thinking he looks like Robert Shaw.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
New here! Hi!

I've been researching Phil Schneider and find him to be a fascinating individual. As far as the picture of "Valiant Thor" is concerned, has anyone been able to discern the person's real name? This seems to be a legit picture, possibly taken by a Navy PH (Photographer's Mate) if so, there are bound to be a record of it somewhere.

A civilian, sitting that close to the front of the room in an official Navy briefing has got to be someone of some importance. Perhaps this photo was never meant to see the light of day, but when it did, the Government fed Schneider the story about "The Alien" to make sure that the person's real identity - and reason for being there would never be revealed. Or if it were, then it would be dismissed as just another one of Crazy Phil Schneider's delusions.

Finally, due to mutilated condition of his hand(s) I feel it is highly unlikely that Phil was able to wrap that surgical tubing around his neck 3 times and then tie it in a double knot tight enough to be fatal. For one thing, that stuff is slippery as hell, (I have O2 tubing that I use at night) and for another thing, body heat would cause it to stretch and loosen.

I think he was murdered, not for what he was lecturing about, but because he may have found out that he was being used by the Government to provide disinformation - and was about to go public with that fact in the "tell all" book he was supposed to write.

Just my $0.02

edit on 21-7-2014 by VirulentLeper because: spelling, grammar,

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mads1987
Took me about 5 minutes on google to find the same picture in much better quality.

Gotta be honest - he look pretty normal to me. I am even tempted to say that his nose and perhaps his entire face has been photoshop in the picture from the OP.

LINK - for a slightly bigger version.
hey people see the guy who is sitting besides phil father
zoom it and see how curiuosly the man is actually watching van vallian thor

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hey guys, I just found something astonishing!! Excuse me for my english, it might be bad as it's not my main language. I was talking to a friend about Phil Schneider's story and shown him that pictures of Val Thor. We were talking of how strange he look.. his very huge neck, his extra large hands... My friend then shown me a pictures of the Obama's Body guard who look like a reptilian or something like that. We found him to be very similar to Val Thor so I took a picture of the Obama's Reptilian guy and placed it right on the body of Val Thor... You won't believe the result guy... I think he is the same guy!! Just take a look!! The Obama's Reptilian is blurry, I couldn't find a clear one, but the shape of the head, the position of the hear, his nose.... everything look exactly the same!!

This one, is the picture with the Obama's Reptilian at 100% opacity

This one is the picture with the Obama's Reptilian at 75% opacity

This one is the picture with the Obama's Reptilian at 50% opacity

ans here' the picture of Val Thor without the Obama's Reptilian body guard.

As you can see, he look pretty the same, only, there's 69 years between the two pictures!!

So, What you guys are thinking about that??

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nitzz321

So, What you guys are thinking about that??

hoax

www.metabunk.org...

edit on 021231America/ChicagoWed, 17 Dec 2014 15:02:47 -0600up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I saw that pictures on google, and I don't believe it. Look at the mouth of the black dude, it literally goes out longer than his nose. Just look at this, I traced a red line so you can understand what I mean as my english might no be that clear

tinypic.com...

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join