It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'9/11 was an inside job': Italian MP "official story- proved wrong from every point of view"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

"And he's right, most, if not all of the world outside the US realizes the official story is completely false and to some extent it was an inside job."

Can you clarify what you mean by this. Because I know of no nation where officially that is the case, or where the majority of the population believes what you have said.

A few outspoken people, a movement etc does not constitute a country supporting what you've said.

For the record, I believe it was an inside job or by Israel, I'm just playing devils advocate.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by GoKill

The actual quote is:

"I don't believe anything a politician says, unless it confirms my fringe beliefs"

-ATS

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Swills
reply to post by GoKill

What sucks is YouTube did have the option to translate videos from one language to another via the CC button but it doesn't seem to work or doesn't exist anymore, I dunno. I tried finding a translated video but it may be too early for that although in time I guarantee you someone will translate it since this video and his testimony is becoming viral, it's already been posted on Infowars for over 10 hours.

I did find Italian outlets reporting on this event though,

Link

Bernini is assumed that the attack on the Twin Towers is not the result of Islamic terrorism: " The official version was contradicted by all points of view. patently false and now the world has noticed. The truth probably will not know ever, but it certainly is very different from what the mainstream media tell us. In this case we can say that everything you know is false and American said: 'it was an inside job' . Translated: it was an inside job " . Version shortly after confirmed on Twitter: " If someone shows me a video where you can clearly see the plane hitting the Pentagon (the most guarded place in the world) ... I resign . " Even a possible attack against Damascus, says Bernini, " would be made ​​only to depose Assad and establish a pro-American regime . "

The man makes a bold claim saying he will resign if anyone can show him proof a plane hit the Pentagon. I agree with him that it's almost absurd that the Pentagon was attacked without any defense systems coming into play, and too boot the plane itself being flown with such precision hitting it. There is this video on YouTube and you can see something for a split second hitting the wall but it's hard to tell what you're looking at but to me It does look to be small for a passenger plane.

This plane is similar to the plane that was flown into the Pentagon,

25 second mark to see the object just before it makes contact.

edit on 13-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

In the pentagon security videos, you can actually see the tip of the object in both cameras. It's hard to tell what the object is since the quality is pretty bad, and to camera is somewhat far away. I'd estimate that the security cameras are roughly 300 feet away from where the "plane" hit. But it doesn't appear to be a plane. It seems to narrow and pointed to be a commercial airplane.

What's interesting about the Pentagon specifically, is the story behind it, and the fact that a "plane" managed to hit it. First off all, the pentagon HAD to off had defense systems. You honestly think the HQ of the U.S.'s military intelligence would be unprotected? No chance in hell. Unless our security is handled by brain dead apes, then maybe that's the case. And Fighter jets didn't even get scrambled over the the pentagon either. What was the military doing? Well, it's now known that on the day of 9/11 there were drills being conducted for basically the exact thing that REALLY happened. They were conducting war games off simulated hijacked airplanes. So military, and air traffic controllers didn't know what was real or fake. How convenient for the terrorists right?

But aside from that, the story of the path the plane took is pretty unbelievable. Instead of trying to fly straight at the pentagon, the "hijackers" instead decided they wanted to hit the other side, and did about a 180-270 degree complicated turn, while at the same time dropping altitude. And rather than inflicting maximum damage by flying straight down into the center of the pentagon, they for some reason decided to hit the side of it. Which happened to be reinforced. Not to mention it was one of the areas that would've inflicted less casualties, coincidence? And of course when you see videos, or pictures or the crash, there isn't any tracks on the ground leading up to the impact. So the plane somehow managed to stay at least a few feet above the ground. Which doesn't seem likely at all.

Also, not long after people in suits, along with other people quickly started picking up pieces and carrying them away. And not long after they literally started covering it up. They started pilling dirt, and gravel over it.

It's just a really goofy and screwed up story. Basically every part of it makes you scratch your head. I don't see how people can accept the official story 100%. anyone with a half a brain can sanely say that not everything we were told is the truth. It's becoming more and more obvious. And hopefully more and more truth comes out to wake people up.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by GoKill

how does the common ATS mantra " I don't believe anything a politician says " apply to this thread ?

LOL, exactly. But hey, this Italian politician is 26 years old, only 14 when 9/11 happened, so I'm sure he has all the answers for us. He said so, so it must be true! And to think, all these years I thought it was a terrorist attack.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'll give you proof in two words: Operation Northwoods.

If it wasn't for JFK and a few others, 9/11 would've happened 50 years ago. The tragic fact is that this time the alphabet soup actually pulled it off, and what's more distressing is that thousands of people have died in search of an imaginary enemy.
edit on 15-9-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Gave you a star for the links to these video's, made interesting viewing, thanks for posting.

Seems to me while everyone alludes to a sort of "So what" attitude regarding a western politician openly accusing the US government of lying regarding 9/11 it seems to me that this is just the beginning, first RT news runs a story saying the same, then a politician does so, this could be the start of the ground swell.

The tide is already turning on US aggression, this can be seen by the reluctance of normal western allies refusing to back the US over strikes on Syria, further increased by what can only be seen as a master stroke of political maneuvering by Putin with his disarmament play for Syria's chemical weapons which completely took the wind out of the Obama administration's sails, funny to watch the Russians as the true peace keepers of the world, brilliantly done.

The growing political power of the BRICS nations will soon put pressure on the dollar as the reserve country, collapse is coming, the truth will out, I fear a second revolution in the US, it is needed but I do feel sorry for those that will get caught up in it.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

_BoneZ_

GoKill
How convenient that ATS would close the 911 board to new threads during the month that most new information comes out... Hummm

The 9/11 forum hasn't been closed in a long while. You may have just attained "10" on your "Watts" score, allowing you to post threads in the 9/11 forum. If you tried posting threads before attaining "10", then you would have been denied.

So before or what. I had to have 10 on my what. Too posting a thread in 9/11 forum. Lame!!

But i would like to say again that i am on with the same side as Italien MP.
911 is a inside job. Just get it....

So when are the rest of US Waking up, gotta be soon. Or is it still the makings of TPTB wish?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pistoche

The truth eventually comes out?

Still waiting to hear what happened to Kennedy--and thousands of other unsolved murders and plots perpetrated by our government.

If we don't defeat the NWO-----nothing will come out. Ever.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

GoKill
How convenient that ATS would close the 911 board to new threads during the month that most new information comes out... Hummm

Testing thread to see if it's real and/or permitted and if it's possible to reply.

S&F anyway!

An interesting development, the notion that 9/11 truth (that the official story is a lie) has come of age when we didn't even expect it, and after all that work and everything sacrificed by so many of us to bring the information forward and into the American public eye and then via the American people themselves, the overall global historical awareness/consciousness.

A very difficult paradigm shift to swallow for many that's understandable given that the American people are generally well meaning and decent people with work ethic, family and American values at heart they are innocent enough in other words, to swallow the Big Lie and once swallowed it's not an easy thing to reconcile with, at all levels, from the individual, to the larger society and it's relationship to "the world" at large and then eventually and inevitably to the truth and the judgement of history itself.

We cannot reconcile however with something that is blatently untrue, especially once we've actually examined it with a critical eye looking back in the rear-view mirror of near 20/20 historical hindsight.

It has been said by a great American by the name of Benjamin Franklin, that "that which hurts, instructs" and by another philosopher called Gurdjieff that "for man all happiness must arise exclusively only in relation to some unhappiness, already experienced" and furthermore by the great poet and visionary, Kahlil Gibran that "the more that sorrow and suffering has carved into our being, the more joy we can contain." In this way the recognition that 9/11 really was "an inside job" can actually serve a cause of historical truth and justice if only by what might be learned from it looking back on it in hindsight, even and eventually as "the experiencing generation passes away" (Philip D. Zelikow, Chairman of the 9/11 Commission in other writings on the moulding and searing of the collective consciousness and the formation use and misuse of "public myth" as a policy and socio-political tool and point of leverage).

Best regards and may God bless the American people themselves, amen.

P.S. Sure would be nice to someday see that American flag waving proud again, and it's beginning to look more and more like it will, as we bear witness to the beast tipping and sliding straight into the abyss under the weight of its own hubris no chaining even required although "Cheney" was surely needed to pull it off.

"Forgive them father for they know not what they do."

"I ask for mercy, not sacrifice."
~ Jesus

"...sacrificed, on the alter of freedom."
~ Rudolf Guiliani, 2003 (or 4?) 9/11 memorial service.

It's a crying shame, but on the other side of all those tears and weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth what are we left with?

In the truth that sets us free we are liberated in the midst of it all and because it's true, gain all power and authority even over evil and wicked powers and principalities and my God that's powerful, even to the nth degree as a point of fruitful historical "projection".

In memory of those who died and who died in their name in the wake of the "catastrophic terrorism" that occurred on that infamous day which will be forever known as 9/11, September 11th, 2001.

History can't not record it more accurately looking back, so it's inevitable that Mr. Zelikow's "universe" will perish in the light of historical truth and awareness, and clarity of purpose.

9/11 = fail.

But it does represent a historical emergency call to arms, just not as "they" might have expected where the best things never come by expectation and when they do always end up arriving at the expense of all ignorance and insanity - so there remains, in the knowledge of the truth about it the possibility of a renewed sense of justice and yes even a mighty purpose by the power of the hand that's capable of wiping the tears away from our eyes.

In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. (I didn't know what else to say..).

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 15-9-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
My god, they have to kill him now. See how long before something ...(fill in the blanks)

It is really good news that more and more people are questioning and waking up. Just recently had a chat with my uncle and his friend (both in their 60's), needless to say, they were astounded when told of WTC7. The MSM has done a good job of spinning and not telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
One other thing people have to consider, specifically about the twin towers collapse, is that the planes had hit the towers relatively high on both towers. So, if the towers collapsed due to fires, and jet fuel, basically zero jet fuel would've managed to get the the base of the towers. It wouldn't simple drip down the the very bottom like an acid. And the fires wouldn't have been able to reach all the way to the bottom in only a hour or two. If the towers would've collapsed under this circumstance, it would be logical to say that only the upper most part of the towers would've fallen over to one side to the street below, or land on top of a surrounding building.. The lower levels were already supporting the weight from the upper half.

In the NIST report of the twin towers collapse, they even admitted that the towers had under gone a period of free fall speed. Free fall speed is the acceleration of mass due to gravity. To put it inter perspective how free fall works, imagine your on top of a 40 story building, and you have a small rubber ball. If you stuck your hand over the side of the building and dropped the ball, it would be falling at free fall speed. The only thing that would be bringing the ball down, would be the force of gravity.

So, in order for the towers to collapse at a speed like that, there couldn't have been anything in the way for the upper half to fall like that. So basically, the lower half had to have basically disappeared and wouldn't have been able to support the upper half AT ALL. Well, the only way this can be achieved is by basically blowing up the lower parts of the building, and sever the support beams. Which is how a controlled demolition works. You can't simple take down one half of the building, and expect it to fall down on the lower half and have it collapse. The upper half would most likely just slide off one side.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

Absent the use of the explosives, I call the official story about what happened to the twin towers "the foot of God hypothesis"..

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
People don't care, they would find a few heads to roll and that would be that! What went down as a result is the real eye opener!

Soon to be treason to say that though, and even today one might need to fear being watched for making such comments. Nothing I can do about it, but I to call BS!

edit on 16-9-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
grazie! mi amore Palo Bernini

That was great how he managed to fit it all in: Operation Northwoods, The JFK thing, Vietnam, the Oil industry! and two wars that only furtheres a few peoples greed. Im not surprised there is no English translation, but I't in parliament so there would be a transcript or hansard.

I love it.
edit on 18-9-2013 by cartenz because: should get his name right

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

VoidHawk
reply to post by GoKill

Hi OP.
These vids were posted on here a few days ago, I finally got around to watching them today.

If anyone demands proof before they'll believe it was an inside job, well, here is that proof.
Its in three parts.
Watching these made me so angry, even more so when I heard the finale words spoken at the end of the last vid. They were spoken by a dying first responder, his words were "Avenge us"

Watched the first video... Probably the best 911 truth video I've seen yet. Good evidence.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ok, it took me a while to find it (my reading is not at the same level as speaking/listening in Italiano)--but I did, the official transcript of the proceedings:
documenti.camera.it...

Page 14 is where it starts. For those too lazy to put it into google translate themselves, here are some snippits. It starts:

Mr. President,
and gentlemen, my speech as staff would like to focus and reflect on courses and resorts
historians, who in the last 100 years have seen the United States take part in
acts of war , and as result of pretexts that led them to appear as victims...

First Pearl Harbour

in September 1944 Republican Congressman from Indiana Harness Forrest denounced in Parliament for the first plot of Pearl Harbour, saying that three days before the attack
Australian government warned Washington that a Japanese aircraft carrier was directed
to Hawaii .

Northwoods

...senior management of the Ministry of Defense , in order to influence U.S. public opinion and thus induce to support a possible military attack , conceived the Operation Northwoods...

Gulf of Tonkin

...caused by an alleged clash between the U.S. Navy and the North Vietnamese , which was officially denied in 2005 by documents brought to light by the now famous NSA , where was declared a total absence of ships...

Then he gets to 911... you guys should really listen to it, Google translate does it no justice.

EDIT: I hate it when they knock my internet out

edit on 18-9-2013 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yeah, lets not forget the banks!:

Today, the Syrian issue is at the center of media debate around the world .
Cold War scenarios that see East and West again to oppose the control of a territory
also producer of oil and ally Country last independent producer of
oil , or Iran, which is also the only Country not to trade oil in (US) dollars

If this guy managed to even hint about Aliens I would be wondering what his ATS username is.

The point of posting again was to add that he makes no direct demands for enquiry as far as I can tell, its more of a symbolic thing and something he was using to dissuade action on Syria.

So all the usual suspects need not call an emergency meeting to deal with this new revelation, he's just saying what everyone else knows. He's just saying it in parliament.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Euphony

VoidHawk
reply to post by GoKill

Hi OP.
These vids were posted on here a few days ago, I finally got around to watching them today.

If anyone demands proof before they'll believe it was an inside job, well, here is that proof.
Its in three parts.
Watching these made me so angry, even more so when I heard the finale words spoken at the end of the last vid. They were spoken by a dying first responder, his words were "Avenge us"

Watched the first video... Probably the best 911 truth video I've seen yet. Good evidence.

Watch the other two. Each part adds to the others. I'm convinced if these were shown on the msm we'd see those involved standing in court charged with murder.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ok, Just a few thoughts......I have said this before.......

the Law of Probability.......

I can see one building going down that way.....as a fluke,
a second, well, the odds are pretty high, like winning the lottery at 800 million jackpot.....
no way is a third going to go down that way.

Now, how on earth can someone find a passport of a hijacker on the ground, when it should have been "on" the hijacker, that basically burned up from jet fuel???

Last thing......has anyone seen ANY pictures of the Pentagon, OR Shanksville that there is ANY debris from an airplane??? I haven't seen ONE...Plane parts, luggage, that sort of stuff...if there is any, please post them here, I'd love to see them.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

thepolish1

Now, how on earth can someone find a passport of a hijacker on the ground, when it should have been "on" the hijacker, that basically burned up from jet fuel???

Watch this video:

The passport was found by this man Richard Wozniak on Albany Street behind the Bankers Trust Building

I was standing in the middle of what were the remains of a passenger aircraft. There were seats and engine parts smashed through car windows everywhere. What seemed to be an engine was embedded into the sidewalk and body parts were strewn all over the street. Then I looked down to my feet and picked up a passport. It was a Saudi passport. It was green with Arabic writing and as I opened it and saw the man’s face inside it I felt as if I were looking into the eyes of
someone that may have been part of the terror that I was witnessing around me and I later learned that I was right. I passed it off to an FBI agent that was standing a block away on West side Hwy who immediately took it from me. He then instructed me to leave the area but before he could notice, I had run back to the side of the Bankers Trust building determined to help find survivors that may have been hurt in the streets or in the cars. Then my life was changed forever.

www.bereanbeacon.org...

A photo taken by Chris Sorenson, On the very same street where Richard found the passport.

archive.org.../n0/mode/2up

www.chris-sorensen.com...

Last thing......has anyone seen ANY pictures of the Pentagon, OR Shanksville that there is ANY debris from an airplane??? I haven't seen ONE...Plane parts, luggage, that sort of stuff...if there is any, please post them here, I'd love to see them.

Thanks in advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join