It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'9/11 was an inside job': Italian MP "official story- proved wrong from every point of view"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
For those entering the 9/11-discussion lately, and willing to put a lot of time and effort in educating yourself by means of either neutral and/or biased information, this next website is THE real treasure trove of the whole INTERNET regarding 9/11 :

www.sharpprintinginc.com...

It is also a great assistant for longstanding 9/11 researchers. You will find a LOT you probably never saw before...!

This is the interesting conclusion at the end of the Book part of this author's HUGE scientific and non-scientific links website.

All in all he concludes that both sides of the 9/11-discussion participants are all making huge mistakes during the last decade, in interpreting the available visual record of the 3 collapses.

Direct measurements extracted from the visual record of the collapses grossly contradict history as it is generally presented. A record of measurements and documented observables of all 3 collapsed buildings on a level far more intricate than that which previously existed has been presented. The record is verifiable superior to and grossly contradicted by the record provided by U.S. Government agencies.

In reality there is no scientific approach and, therefore, no technical history of the collapses at all. This is a verifiable statement.

I do agree with him, wholeheartedly. There are many, seemingly straight thinking, so called 9/11-research experts, from both isles of the discussion, that hold on to certain conclusions that are based on totally misinterpreted visual records.

The real craziest example is the use of the term "free fall" for all 3 towers their full collapse times. Which is of course a prime example of lazy research or lack of skill yet.

WTC 7 has a 2.5 seconds period of proven free fall time, and WTC 1 (the radio mast one) its upper block destruction shows a straight-angled fall graph during a bit more than a second, indicating no resistance from the still standing tower part under it. It crumbled in on itself, all easily to check yourself when you understand the physics laws involved and the way they were graphically used by the researchers pointing us to this utterly strange behavior.
All to be found in the above 9/11 research compilation website.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Another dark example is the Fly-over theory boosted for so many years now by some of these pilots for 9/11 truth forum members.
It is based on their interpretation of the NTSB animation that itself was based on the recovered FDR (flight data recorder) its enormous data record.

They said they found no STANDARD operational, at 18.000 feet, reset of the cockpit barometer, in EVERY airplane always based on the existing barometric pressure at ground level at the airport the plane intends to land, and which its pilot gets radioed in from that airport's tower.

Thus they said that the barometer was still set to its barometric setting at departure from Dulles Airport and then concluded a 176 feet high altitude of AAL77 when the last data was written to that plane's FDR. Just before it crashed into the Pentagon's west wall.

I advice you all to read in my first above link its pages 8 and 9, my, for these pilots contradictory findings.
Found after I at last meticulously watched, from second to second, that NTSB Flight AAL77 animation based on the recovered FDR from flight AAL77.

By the way the same FDR those pilots based their conclusion of a fly-over on.
Which fly-over theory, you can check yourself now, is based on a wrong conclusion, and is thus patently and now proven by evidence, TOTALLY wrong.

And that has caused from the moment this pilots-website came to life, such enormous distractions from the Pentagon's REAL crash mysteries.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

I wasn't sure where you were coming from but I seen in that other thread one good old dave you were responding to . I like many others trying to follow along have our own opinions about him and his ilk ..You have definitely did a lot of work on this information you have put forth ..It's way over my pay grade but I really appreciate what you and others have provided . It is not going unnoticed ...many stars for you , thanks

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

A plane did hit the Pentagon, just not flight 77.
Barbara Honneger reveals new information about it here:
www.youtube.com...
The CIT investigation was a farce to cover for the official story.
There are stopped clocks from the Pentagon Helipad firehouse that show an explosion happened 5 minutes before flight 77 was even over Washington. FAA data recorded a Marine Corps helicopter dispatched by the White House took off only seconds before a white airplane crashed in to the helipad area.
There's a new book by Kevin Ryan called Another 19, Investigating the real culprits behind 9/11. I'm only partway in but it is amazing and details the myriad connections between certain persons and the attacks.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's my feeling that many people have believed 9/11 was a conspiracy for so long that it's not cemented in their mind and is unlikely to change, regardless of the evidence presented.

This whole thing will go on without end.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's my feeling that many people have believed 9/11 was a conspiracy for so long it's cemented in their mind and is unlikely to change, regardless of the evidence presented. This craziness will be written into history books and talked about for decades, if not longer. Same deal applies to holocaust-deniers and other nutballs.

By giving them attention, you strengthen them.

Soon they'll have a mental disorder in the DSM for conspiracy believers. Soon after they'll probably add one for fundamentalists or extreme religious believers.

Am I being sardonic? Kind of. As I write these words, I somewhat believe them and somewhat do not. Nonetheless, many would agree with these words.

I have pity and some understanding. I do not know everything about 9/11 and maybe there's some secrecy going on, but I seriously question why our government would kill its own people in this manner. I can entertain the idea of small amounts of secrecy, to cover their ***. For example, maybe they didn't do a great job and aren't honest about it. On the other hand, to go from that to saying our government purposely killed thousands of people in an excessive fashion IN NEW YORK - the financial capital of the world - is nuts! They couldn't do it and evenso, it's ridiculous.

The 9/11 conspiracy gives much too much credit to our government. Our government, even if it wanted to do 9/11, would have fallen on its face and failed.
edit on 9-10-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

That's strange. I returned home to find my above linked-to post missing this last part of it :

LaBTop :
There are many more examples of conclusions reached by seemingly intelligent 9/11 researchers, that can be, and were easily proved wrong. But they never apologized for their mistakes, nor corrected them on their websites or blogs.
Thus causing so many fresh entering doubting citizens, who start with too much faith in seemingly professional 9/11 researchers, to copy their mistaken conclusions, and leave these starters behind, with a very bad introductory on the vast podium of the full scale 9/11 research.

This on-line behavior of so-called experts must be attacked with the most rigorous measures we can come up with, since it distorts the true 9/11 history enormously.

By the way, if you still don't get it by now, I am one of the first Kennedy's, Martin Luther King, Waco, Ruby Ridge, 1993 WTC Bombing, OKC Bombing, the 9/11 Bombings, conspiracy researchers.
And I am sure these history's as told by the involved US administrations are by far not what the real historical truth is.
And most other western administrations were and are still compliant with their behavior.

We really have to get rid of this kind of politics and associated politicians, or it will destruct us all.

On this one small, still beautiful, planet we inherited.

( I had the full text, included this now by me above posted "quasi-external" text, still opened and highlighted blue in my Wordpad window....as posted in my ATS posting window.
And again I get the same four spelling mistakes offered as red underlined texts. That's why I remembered to have posted this full text already, since I can only spell-check in my ATS posting window and not in my Wordpad window.
Now I had to post that last "external" part again, it's gone from the original post. )

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

how does the common ATS mantra " I don't believe anything a politician says " apply to this thread ?
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Since such topics are deeply against their interest and the interest of their general masters, the MIC. It's a massive loss of face to hold such a view from their perspective, there is no advantage on the establishment's part for "revealing" the problems with the 9/11 Commission.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Soon they'll have a mental disorder in the DSM for conspiracy believers.

Actually it's a social disorder in which persons addicted to the internet feel they can't get anyone's attention without making outlandish claims. The true histrionic mental disorder is much deeper and ,like most psychosis, involves fantasy not only about ones ability, but the inability of others is focused as well. In extreme cases, involving many different persons being portrayed, the true histrionic can resort to violence to get the attention of others.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join