It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'9/11 was an inside job': Italian MP "official story- proved wrong from every point of view"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The house of cards is starting to collapse in on itself. According to Paolo Bernini an Italian MP, Americans are the only people who believe the official story. As the rest of the world knows it was an "inside job".. How convenient that ATS would close the 911 board to new threads during the month that most new information comes out... Hummm

An Italian MP has described the 9/11 terrorist attacks, in which around 3,000 people were killed, as "an inside job" and slammed the official version of events as a "conspiracy". Bernini, an MP for the Five Star Movement (M5S) was speaking in parliament on Wednesday, the 12th anniversary of the attacks.

He said that the official version of the event has been "proved wrong from every point of view". "It’s clearly false and by now, the world has realized."

On 11th September 2001 terrorists hijacked four planes in the US; two crashed into New York’s World Trade Centre, another struck the Pentagon in Washington, while the fourth crashed in Pennsylvania after passengers fought against the hijackers.

But Bernini believes the account of what happened is a "conspiracy". “We will probably never know the truth, but it is definitely completely different to the story told by mainstream media. In which case you can say that everything that you know is false and, as the American phrase goes, ‘It was an inside job’,” he said.

The 26-year-old, elected in February in the central Emilia-Romagna region, went on to elaborate on Twitter. “If someone can show me a video where you can clearly see the plane hitting the Pentagon (the most watched place in the world)...I will resign,” Bernini wrote .

Sorry but the video is in Italian without subtitles.. If anyone finds it with subtitles, please post..

Thanks!
GoKill

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Congrats to him for speaking up. And he's right, most, if not all of the world outside the US realizes the official story is completely false and to some extent it was an inside job.

What is just as troubling to me though as most of America blindly believing the official story is we don't have any politicians stepping up to the plate and saying the same in a public forum. Our politicians are bought off, slaves to special interests and tote the party line. This Italian MP is 26 years old. We don't have anyone who comes close in this country.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It may take an year, it may take a decade, it may take half a century. The truth eventually comes out. I sincerely hope those who are responsible are still alive to face the justice awaiting them when that day arrives. So many lives and the freedom of an entire nation were sacrificed due to the events of that day. I pray with all I'm worth that the official story is what truly happened, but as many others do, I too suspect the entire globe was misled on that faithful day. May the souls lost on that day and the souls lost in the resulting conflicts rest in peace.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

MMM well I was impressed that ATS actually had a 911 forum ..I am a little disappointed after hearing that from you . Maybe the site has been taken over by the rogue US govt. inside the States ...You know what bothers me the most about the whole 911 deal is ,what happened to the passengers off those planes ....peace

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

GoKill
How convenient that ATS would close the 911 board to new threads during the month that most new information comes out... Hummm

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 16:24

9/11 Conspiracies

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pistoche

I think you are setting you hope too high... Look to the Kennedys' murders and other similar spiel around other events that goes around the corners of proper examination and due process and transparency...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Snf

Looking forward to reading more comments a they come, and also hearing from all the sheeple in denial.

Spread the truth. *insert thumbs up here*

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Panic2k11
reply to post by Pistoche

I think you are setting you hope too high... Look to the Kennedys' murders and other similar spiel around other events that goes around the corners of proper examination and due process and transparency...

Ahhh...I disagree, sir. There is still hope.

I think the truth about EVERYTHING will come out very shortly.

Edward Snowden is in Russia, chillin' with Vlad Putin.

If one U.S. labeled bomb drops on Syria, Russia will be airing out America's dirty laundry in a New York Times op-ed.

edit on 13-9-2013 by olliemc84 because: because I live in a van down by the river

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah I was having a hard time reconciling that comment with what I was looking at when I noticed this was posted in the supposed "closed" forum....

huh?

edit on 9 13 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

GoKill
How convenient that ATS would close the 911 board to new threads during the month that most new information comes out... Hummm

The 9/11 forum hasn't been closed in a long while. You may have just attained "10" on your "Watts" score, allowing you to post threads in the 9/11 forum. If you tried posting threads before attaining "10", then you would have been denied.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

What sucks is YouTube did have the option to translate videos from one language to another via the CC button but it doesn't seem to work or doesn't exist anymore, I dunno. I tried finding a translated video but it may be too early for that although in time I guarantee you someone will translate it since this video and his testimony is becoming viral, it's already been posted on Infowars for over 10 hours.

I did find Italian outlets reporting on this event though,

Link

Bernini is assumed that the attack on the Twin Towers is not the result of Islamic terrorism: " The official version was contradicted by all points of view. patently false and now the world has noticed. The truth probably will not know ever, but it certainly is very different from what the mainstream media tell us. In this case we can say that everything you know is false and American said: 'it was an inside job' . Translated: it was an inside job " . Version shortly after confirmed on Twitter: " If someone shows me a video where you can clearly see the plane hitting the Pentagon (the most guarded place in the world) ... I resign . " Even a possible attack against Damascus, says Bernini, " would be made ​​only to depose Assad and establish a pro-American regime . "

The man makes a bold claim saying he will resign if anyone can show him proof a plane hit the Pentagon. I agree with him that it's almost absurd that the Pentagon was attacked without any defense systems coming into play, and too boot the plane itself being flown with such precision hitting it. There is this video on YouTube and you can see something for a split second hitting the wall but it's hard to tell what you're looking at but to me It does look to be small for a passenger plane.

This plane is similar to the plane that was flown into the Pentagon,

25 second mark to see the object just before it makes contact.

edit on 13-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

how does the common ATS mantra " I don't believe anything a politician says " apply to this thread ?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Hi OP.
These vids were posted on here a few days ago, I finally got around to watching them today.

If anyone demands proof before they'll believe it was an inside job, well, here is that proof.
Its in three parts.
Watching these made me so angry, even more so when I heard the finale words spoken at the end of the last vid. They were spoken by a dying first responder, his words were "Avenge us"

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

ATS's mantra? How about that's just about everyone in the world's mantra and that's because the majority of politicians are clearly proven liars, save a very small minority. This fresh faced 26 year old Italian politician isn't quite in the realm of Obama, Bush, and the rest of the criminals.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Swills
reply to post by GoKill

There is this video on YouTube and you can see something for a split second hitting the wall but it's hard to tell what you're looking at but to me It does look to be small for a passenger plane.
This plane is similar to the plane that was flown into the Pentagon,

Hi Swills.
I just posted above linking three vids. In one of them they spend quite a lot of time looking at the vid you linked too. In your post the vid shows a square box on the island in the middle of the road. well that square box also has a camera in it, and it too filmed the event. The two camera's are synced together. The fbi released footage from both those camera's. When the footage was examined by experts they discovered that one frame from the second cam had been tampered with!
911 is not my usual haunt, but the vids I linked too shocked me, I never realised there was so much evidence, and I do mean real evidence demonstrating that it really was an inside job. I highly recommend watching them.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
DP
edit on 13-9-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Here's my favorite video about 9/11.

Short and to the point. Keeping it simple.

edit on 13-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
He blames the USA for starting wars over oil by lying about weapons other sovereign countries have.

Also he said something about a 'ridiculous man hunt' for Osama bin Laden

He says something about black gold and gas has driven America to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

He says oilo about 30 times and that is Italian for oil. So it's the same old dribble.

That is about all I can make out from it with him reading so fast.

By the way the American government admitted to a conspiracy in the murder of John Kennedy 35 years ago.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Pistoche
I sincerely hope those who are responsible are still alive to face the justice awaiting them when that day arrives.

Those responsible either died when they planes crashed planes into buildings or are in prison in Guantanamo Bay.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join