It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellowstone Just Lit Up Again With a New Swarm- happening now

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
i been thinking in the bbc documentary supervolcano it said even a moderate eruption could set of a series of eruption at the calderas rim which could make it a v8 eruption you only need a v4 eruption to trigger it ............. the swarms occurring at the edges and at same times makes me think it could be starting but thats a guess as we only can go by evidence in the geology of yellowstone park because thats how it started in documentary the geologists saying the small swarms was normal then boom im going to go back to my textbooks can anyone nearby tell me of any water changes aka taste smell how animals are acting nearby if rivers etc has changed even slightly any dead trees and also anything else out ordinary as this is reminding me of something that scares me and that is summoned up in one word Krakatoa the eruption that caused most death and destruction and had the loudest bang that deafened and burst eardrums and im thinking thats a smaller supervolcano then yellowstone a supervolcano is determined by if it can produce a apocalyptic eruption like Mount Vesuvius who can do plinian eruptions

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
usa government shuts down national parks nasa etc................................sinkhole in Louisiana...........................yellowstone being more restless then normal

i sense trouble even with bankruptcy on horizon why suddenly do it as yellowstone stirs?

ah i think i am reading into it but as im outside usa it just seems odd and unique timeing

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

Greetings Kezzy, welcome to ATS!
I recently found a discussion forum that you may be interested in. It is another discussion about this latest swarm and seems to be geared towards discussion regarding what would happen if there were to be an eruption.
You can find that thread here:
Yellowstone Supervolcano Alert!
You also mentioned going back to your textbooks. I joined ATS in 2008 as a direct result of wanting to find information about the swarm that was occurring at that time. I did a Google search and stumbled upon what is likely the most epic discussion on the subject of Yellowstone and it's earthquakes of all time. It can be found here:
What's going on at Yellowstone?
I read the entire thread back then and obviously I need to go over it again as many of the questions that I have posed have surely been answered there many times over.

Regards and happy hunting

edit on 6-10-2013 by sageturkey because: Correction

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
what happend here...

www.isthisthingon.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
looks like a ht but as ta seems more knowledgeable then me ill confide ta has the answer

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i think another swarms on way i got a odd thing where i dream a certain volcano erupts and 90% times it right

this time i got really sick feeling of dread specially as i been having a dream for 2 weeks

people are relaxing near lake because all problems got solved then all sudden they hear a kettle scream sound and the land gives way and people are trying to run but they fall in pit screaming and large rivers of lava is flowing so fast no one had a chance and a baby.....................it literally melted with its family and i see someone running to me saying you should have saved us then i wake up screaming with sweat........

and i have good psyic ablitys as i predicted the miscarriage event that killed me for 2 mins predicted 3 members of family's death accrutly within days so my when i get these predictions its hard to ignore it

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

ressiv
what happend here...

www.isthisthingon.org...

Let's play solve the mystery. I'll give you a clue. Pull the data from the other station components, and then pull the data from the closest two stations. It is said that you give a man a fish, and he just eats one meal. But teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.

www.iris.edu...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Did you ever figure out what all of that meant on the seismograph you linked? I looked at TA's links in a reply to you but I don't have a clue - hoping you have an idea. Those are strange lines. Maybe they were moving equipment around?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

perhaps pochers...park is closed douwn
today some horny Buffalo's i'll guess hihi
www.isthisthingon.org...

b.t.w I never play deadly games

edit on 7-10-2013 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Let's See...
B944 is part of the Plate Boundary Observatory Network.
PBO B944 Info
Seed Format EHZ...
E=Extremely Short Period
H=High Gain Seismo
Z= Traditional Orientation
Seed Manual
Isthisthingon displaying only channel 1...
2 Nearest Stations show no activity...

That's all I can contribute to the mystery quest. Just got home and it's now dinnertime

edit on 7-10-2013 by sageturkey because: Add

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

this could be the reason ... no money for repair...

Overall Health
Station ID: B944
Station Name: grantt944bwy2008
Location (City, State): Yellowstone, WY
Current Status: Failure

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Good find ressiv!
The Unavco website has a wealth of information, I really like the way it's laid out. Now if I only had more time to wade through it...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

I have had that horrifying dream/ vision tooooo recently and its been haunting me ever since then...

Volcanoes spew out a deadly brew of toxic chemicals. There are sulphurous gases that turn all rainfall into a blistering downpour of pure sulphuric acid for years to come. There are all kinds of chlorine-bearing compounds, that break down enough of the ozone layer to turn the Sun into a real killer. There's carbon dioxide, the greenhouse gas that not only nibbles at the ozone layer, but also causes long-term global warming. And last but not least, there's soot. A super eruption will darken the Sun, and gradually push the Earth into nuclear winter. For many years, or even centuries, we will have to survive in darkness and cold.

www.exitmundi.nl...

And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; that the third part of them should be darkened, and the day should not shine for the third part of it, and the night in like manner...

Cross-fingers

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
loll swarm season i suppose they making an estaffete round the rim
driving YVO crasy :-)

www.seis.utah.edu...
edit on 15-10-2013 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
any news yet if an eruption going to happen

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

lolll will never go off again..all events are natural behaiviours and aftermath of the eruption 640.000 years ago .the gov. keeps it save...:-)
just continue youre daily doing

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
1: im not worried im in uk
2: you have not watched super volcano on discovery channel which states its normal behavior can still trigger a eruption
3:usg helped provide info for the documentary which states even a vei5 can set off the vei8 aka a super volcanic eruption
4: it will go off soon as with mt Vesuvius indeed did erupt 2 000 years at a time due to geology evidence and fact they found skeletons dated 2000 years before 69ad who died in same way so using geology to estimate eruptions times are correct most of the time
5:even experts have said the behavior is not normal
6:multiple swarms only occer in impending eruptions
7:femer wouldnt announce anything due to risk of panic

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

think you missed my irony...YVO would never upgrade yellowstone on an higher level alert untill she's visible erupts
due to social an economic unrest at code orange ore red
reason :
evacuation is impossible

edit on 19-10-2013 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
true because how could the usa evacuate millions of their people thank god uk has no worrys about volcanoes like every other country lol

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

ressiv
reply to post by kezzy24

think you missed my irony...YVO would never upgrade yellowstone on an higher level alert untill she's visible erupts
due to social an economic unrest at code orange ore red
reason :
evacuation is impossible

edit on 19-10-2013 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

Hope your ok with my butting in here. I see your reasoning but I think the guys and gals who monitor this thing would find a way to warn people. They might not get a go ahead to upgrade from the USGS but they would risk it all to tell us IMO. I don't believe it has ever been anything other than green so if they did even one level it would be pretty serious via the response from people - panic. They should give this volcano a differnt warning system.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join