It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Red Crescent Aid Convoy Enters Fallujah*Update*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis
Yeah, bin Laden's got permission to use nukes and he sends us...a VIDEOTAPE.

This is why I love the ignore function on this site. Unfortunately there's a "quote function".

For someone so big on "knowing his enemy," you seem to forget about the foolishness of "underestimating your enemy." Yet, I'm glad that you do.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
Second, a nuclear attack by Osama would result in the US sinking to Osama's level and just killing a bunch of innocent people in the massive mideast? So you would just drop nukes on every mid-east country? (except Israel of course)

I do not doubt that we would pretty much wipe out the middle east if a nuke was set off in America. If they dont like this I would suggest they turn him over, because if a nuke goes off here there will be a bloodbath of Biblical size. We could nuke the hell out of them and NO ONE would say a peep, if we were hit first. An example would be made for anyother group that thought of doing the same

You your self said that the Muslim clerics gave him premission so why should we show muslims ANY mercy? They would be dancing in the streets over a city of ours destroyed right?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

You your self said that the Muslim clerics gave him premission so why should we show muslims ANY mercy?

I'm sure SOMEONE *cough* will flame for this, but those clerics do not represent everyone. Now the ignorant response I can expect is: "yes they do, they are speaking for Islam." Well, then so is that lunatic who wrote Bush a letter about purging people who don't agree with him from his administration...then he speaks for all Christians. (which I believe he does not, since many Christians are responding negatively to him) Many, many Muslims do speak out against terror, many others just aren't interested in hearing it.

They would be dancing in the streets over a city of ours destroyed right?

Some would...most wouldn't. But I guarantee your media would mostly show the pictures of those who were. (probably to drum up support to nuke everyone in retaliation)

Whatever...this planet is getting old anyway...let's nuke everything!!

[edit on 14-11-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You know all this sounds scary in a way that even when I doubt bin-laden "nuclear" capabilities I am very awared of ours and I am very worry about the mentality of our "Comanding in Chief" perhaps he will be directed by God himself to bring the end of times in the middle east.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

You your self said that the Muslim clerics gave him premission so why should we show muslims ANY mercy?

I'm sure SOMEONE *cough* will flame for this, but those clerics do not represent everyone.

If not then someone should step forward and say so instead of bragging how we are going to get nuked. I am just saying they better be dancing in Bomb shelters if it happens because that would just give our leaders the excuse they wanted to nuke the hell out of the place and hand it over to the oil companies. If the muslims dont like it HAND HIM OVER instead of supporting him, hidding him out and so on. Try to understand what I am saying the WORST thing that could happen to the middle east is for a nuke to go off on our soil, because at that time EVERYONE in America will be howling for blood and not to picky about whose it is.

You think its bad now? Let your little heros nuke us and we will show you bad

They would be dancing in the streets over a city of ours destroyed right?
Some would...most wouldn't. But I guarantee your media would mostly show the pictures of those who were

That is sad but why are you totally unconcerned about the Americans that would die in the nuke? Are they not JUST as innocent as the Muslims? What have THEY done? Or does it even matter they are American dogs and deserve to die right?

Whatever...this planet is getting old anyway...let's nuke everything!!

Not everything but the middle east would cease to exist as countries within 30 minutes after the nuke went off in the USA

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
While I understand your feelings...I hardly believe it.

Actually, let me better explain.

Osama woudl nuke America and kill tons of innocent people. That is wrong.

BUT, he is a terrorist!

America does the same thing in retaliation to a bunch of innocent people. That is wrong.

BECAUSE, America is not a terrorist.

So when a terrorist kill innocent people, that doesn't mean the GOOD GUYS should go kill innocent people in return...that makes them as bad the terrorists...

BESIDES..AMERICA WOULD NEVER NUKE THE MIDEAST!!!

WHY???? OIL BABY....OIL!

[edit on 14-11-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

BESIDES..AMERICA WOULD NEVER NUKE THE MIDEAST!!!

WHY???? OIL BABY....OIL!

Would you like to place a bet on that? We would nuke the population centers and just TAKE the oil fields.

If you think America would not respond to a nuke attack with its own you are SADLY mistaken

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
To keep this thread on topic I moved our debate to its own thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any more about nukes go there

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
When OBL detonates suitcase bombs in the U.S, which countries is U.S going to lash out at?

People think the Middle East, but where exactly? Which country/ies should receive the "Wrath of Bush".

Why not start with Saudi Arabia? Thats where Bin Laden comes from along with most of the 9/11 hijackers. Wasn't it a Saudi Sheik that has given him the "O.K" to use nukes?

Maybe Americans should look directly at their "Commander in Chief" and lash out at him. After all, he was the one who said "I'm not really worried about OBL!"

Given the circumstances that statement says to me "I'm not really worried about the citizens of the U.S"

Obl gave U.S a fair warning as to what will happen. Now you will just have to play the waiting game.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
One of the few commonalities I have with the Bush haters is the Saudi Arabia issue. Although it is not exclusively a Bush problem (every American administration for a hundred years has pandered to them) we are way too cozy with those scumbags.

Therefore I say if bin Laden nukes America, we should nuke Mecca. Plant one right on the Ka'bah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join