It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima A Disaster Still Growing and Killing Humanity and Sea Life! Where is the Outrage???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Hi Charles and I appreciate your concern. The only solution is for big power, big water, big gas...all of them...to finally own up to the fact that having a GRID of any kind is obsolete. Point of use systems that don't need big Daddy to pipe us their leaking crud makes sense for everyone except the big boys who want everyone paying them monthly.

As far as Fukushima goes....more went wrong than they have readily admitted and it's difficult for even the best minds to develop solutions when they are being constantly lied to. What went wrong there can go wrong at any nuclear plant with a solid earthquake or flood or power loss event and they chose not to prepare their plant for such, even when ordered to. Cash befor caution screwed everyone. If the world wants answers we need to make them stop hiding the truth of the situation because of liability concerns, as has been admitted.

Praying for solutions too.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What is the point in stirring outrage? Discuss it, help bring the matter to the attention of everyone, yes. It is clear that the problem is an ongoing one and will remain so into the forseable future so its important to be aware of this. The most vital need as I see it is to stop a complete meltdown. But then I am not an expert so maybe they should allow that to actually occur because the alternative is to keep pumping in clean water and spilling out containated water for possibly the next few thousand years.
This is the extent of the problem facing the peolpe trying to keep the situation stable.
Outrage is not going to help anyone. Stirring up emotions will not spirit the problem away.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

DancedWithWolves
OUTRAGE!!! I'm feeling it. Thanks for a great OP.

In my view, to date, I don't believe anyone has the multiple answers it is going to take to fix Fukushima.

I don't believe Tepco or Japan or the NRC or the EPA or any alphabet entity is being honest about the situation on the ground there for fear of losing everything nuclear has paid out in cash to a lot of big fish. Unless they have a cure for cancer they don't have a fix.

Personally I hope we have reached the point where individuals working together from many disciplines and motivated by diverse passions have proven beyond doubt that we all are being lied to and there is a conspiracy to hide much of the damage being done. It's time to demand openess from everyone and ask and ask and ask our leaders to start reporting to the citizens of the world exactly what is going on...daily. Japan and Tepco have lost any rights to this being their national problem. Demand answers from everyone so elected officials have to dig in and face this sh*tstorm that has been created and get the world's help to solve this.

There will not be a quick fix but if we don't bust through the doors they are all hiding behind we are all cooked.

Put everyone who knows anything or should know anything or better start knowing if they represent you in the nuclear hot seat and demand that Fukushima become THE major topic on the table.

I firmly believe the evidence to indict them all has been well documented in the mega thread. Now it's time to turn up the heat and go nuclear in our collective deman for openess and collaboration and finding solutions.

Call EVERYONE....again and again and again...until somebody picks up the hotline because Fukushima is the single greatest disaster we all face.

I think you state this very well
But wouldn't you think that the WW Social Media instruments should have had an impact by now? I mean, supposedly the Arab Spring began by a few postings on FB to ingnite changes in Egypt, Libya, Tunisa, Yemen and the ongoing fight in Syria.

I agree with you about just keep on going and going....but, strangely, this story just seems to be shoved under the rug. It truly is a mega-disaster.....still continuing!!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Human0815
reply to post by ItDepends

A. You accidently mix up the leaked Water from the Tanks (in H4)
with the Groundwater.

B. The Groundwater is very low in Radiation

C. You use a Model of the (NOAA) Height of the Tsunami Waves and claim
this is Radiation, this is wrong!

We here in Japan are very concerned and flooded the Streets
in 2011 and 2012, sadly we got not that much international
Support but our NPPs are still offline and iam sure that they
use only 25-35% of the Plants when they try to restart them.

We are very surprised that absolute nothing happened
and happen in the US. but we think the reason may be
the Fluorides as well as the Unemployment!
edit on 11-9-2013 by Human0815 because: info

Thank you for your reply! However, B.) was I believe the NOAA simulation of the tides that are flowing in the Pacific Ocean and the potential and 'Degree' of the levels of radiation.

A & C.) Ground water really does seem to be dramatically impacted. As earlier reported, all of the streams and rivers flowing down the mountains nearby are seeping into the ground and then as they get closer to the TEPCO site....it gets even worse as it disperses.

In a release, Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO) said groundwater showed radiation readings of 3,200 becquerels per litre.
The contamination level compares with government limits of 100 becquerels per kilogramme in food and 10 becquerels per litre in drinking water.
Experts say, if consumed, strontium accumulates in bones and can cause cancer.

TEPCO and GROUND WATER LINK

However, I do respect that you live in Japan, and are much closer to the reality of this. And I do want to report accurately. So thank you very much for you input!!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Shema
What is the point in stirring outrage? Discuss it, help bring the matter to the attention of everyone, yes. It is clear that the problem is an ongoing one and will remain so into the forseable future so its important to be aware of this. The most vital need as I see it is to stop a complete meltdown. But then I am not an expert so maybe they should allow that to actually occur because the alternative is to keep pumping in clean water and spilling out containated water for possibly the next few thousand years.
This is the extent of the problem facing the peolpe trying to keep the situation stable.
Outrage is not going to help anyone. Stirring up emotions will not spirit the problem away.

Yes Shema, discussion is fine. However, in this instance, for more than 2 years, TEPCO has been caught in lie after lie and lie....even the gov't in Japan has made significant understatements.

So, when WE are dealing with an 'Earth-Event' that can effect the entire eco-system of the planet and humanity, the lies reach a point where 'Outrage' sometimes is needed, because the 'discussion' keeps getting shuffled to the bottom of the pile.

I've stated, I'm not trying to instill fear are say anything that isn't true, but this catastrophe is growing and there is no solution...as tons of radioactive water is dumped into the ocean every day. Now if that isn't OUTRAGEOUS, I don't know what is then! My Bad!

Note: Gave you a 'star' as I do for all/most who reply to these type of threads. Your opinion is important. Thank you!
edit on 11-9-2013 by ItDepends because: Added Note

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Too much industry lingo and technical terminology has made it a hard subject to share. And the constant lies and denials from nuker bank and bail bond types has helped hide the disaster. And the dang curtains they even hung up to hide the reactor buildings even. Out of sight...out of mind.

TRIPLE MELTDOWN with enough nuclear fuel ready to pop off and blow us back to the stone age might be an easier explanation.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

DancedWithWolves

Too much industry lingo and technical terminology has made it a hard subject to share. And the constant lies and denials from nuker bank and bail bond types has helped hide the disaster. And the dang curtains they even hung up to hide the reactor buildings even. Out of sight...out of mind.

TRIPLE MELTDOWN with enough nuclear fuel ready to pop off and blow us back to the stone age might be an easier explanation.

Yes, you are quite right about the technical terminology. I'm pretty well read, however, I am not a scientist and the manipulation of information...then it is finally called out as lies....well, a concerned person who loves this planet gets interested in this subject and all I see is CONCERN, CONCERN....but that's just me.

The TRIPLE MELTDOWN meltdown you describe, from what I understand, is a REAL concern. It is really something that could happen....and this is why I started this thread...Just to kinda Scream Out Loud....People, something BAD is happening! I'm just the messenger....so please don't shoot me.

I know you won't!! Thanks again for your comments!!

edit on 12-9-2013 by ItDepends because: grammatical correction

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Actually there have already been three complete nuclear meltdowns there. They get points for hiding it as long as they have I guess. The cat's out of the bag now and the fuel isn't in the reactors either. Time to punt and man do we need a new game plan at Fukushima.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

ItDepends
reply to post by crankyoldman

"An INTERNATIONAL problem with no obvious solution usually finds its way to the UN in some form or another, but in this case the international scene is eerily quiet and this is for a reason - someone with more power then anyone known on earth wants things this way."

WOW! You certainly bring up some very interesting connections. Your observation about the UN and its' apparent neutral involvement or certainly non-apparent involvement is 'eerily strange'.

Do you possibly have more of a hypothesis on all of this?

Although my thread is more focused on the Fukushima Disaster....and the strange seemingly lack of WorldWide attention to it.....I would be interested in your thoughts about how all of the things you discussed 'may' be tied together.

Thank you very much!!

It is beyond the scope of this thread. The reason I posted this is because folks just don't seem to get why this is happening. If they actually had to THINK that this is not an accident, but a plan of some sort, they might adjust their thinking process. A swat team will show up to a home with a TV that is too loud, yet this mess has had no international swat team show up - in fact, the company that caused the problem is still in charge and they are broke.

Someone is telling people they may not to address it, that is the only explanation. The only country with experience at this is Russia, not TEPCO, JAPAN or anyone else, yet they have been on the sidelines. Why?

The first question folks need to ask: WHY IS THERE NO INTERNATIONAL ATTENTION FOR AN INTERNATIONAL PROBLEM?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

crankyoldman

ItDepends

"An INTERNATIONAL problem with no obvious solution usually finds its way to the UN in some form or another, but in this case the international scene is eerily quiet and this is for a reason - someone with more power then anyone known on earth wants things this way."

WOW! You certainly bring up some very interesting connections. Your observation about the UN and its' apparent neutral involvement or certainly non-apparent involvement is 'eerily strange'.

Although my thread is more focused on the Fukushima Disaster....and the strange seemingly lack of WorldWide attention to it.....I would be interested in your thoughts about how all of the things you discussed 'may' be tied together.

Thank you very much!!

It is beyond the scope of this thread. The reason I posted this is because folks just don't seem to get why this is happening. If they actually had to THINK that this is not an accident, but a plan of some sort, they might adjust their thinking process. A swat team will show up to a home with a TV that is too loud, yet this mess has had no international swat team show up - in fact, the company that caused the problem is still in charge and they are broke.

Someone is telling people they may not to address it, that is the only explanation. The only country with experience at this is Russia, not TEPCO, JAPAN or anyone else, yet they have been on the sidelines. Why?

The first question folks need to ask: WHY IS THERE NO INTERNATIONAL ATTENTION FOR AN INTERNATIONAL PROBLEM?

Thank God for you Crankyold man.....someone has to tie all the varying threads together. For they are intended to be woven into the quilt covering what we are currently experiencing, are they not.

And so, though your point may "outcompass," this thread, it's another relevant and closely connected thread, which needs to be shown to let those listening and watching know what is happening. and truly great metaphor, as to the SWAT team showing up if one's tv is too loud, but none showing up here, on an epic, population changing disaster...what a truly exceptional way of illustrating the conundrum here, and what we can deduce from the lack of pertinent response.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

crankyoldman

Thank you very much!!

crankyoldman

Thank you. Yes, I do understand...your initial response and observations "It is beyond the scope of this thread." And I do appreciate your feelings and possible other connections all adding up to something, that for the 7 Billion of us on this planet just haven't been able to correlate.

Hence, my posting of this thread!! I am searching, looking to try and understand the ''dots'' and how they may be connected.

But in very succinct terms, and they may seem naive' and I try to not be, but in March 2011,

Earthquake, was a magnitude 9.0 (Mw) undersea megathrust earthquake off the coast of Japan that occurred at 14:46 JST (05:46 UTC) on Friday 11 March 2011,[2][3][12] with the epicentre approximately 70 kilometres (43 mi) east of the Oshika Peninsula of Tōhoku and the hypocenter at an underwater depth of approximately 30 km (19 mi).[2][13] It was the most powerful known earthquake ever to have hit Japan, and the fifth most powerful earthquake in the world since modern record-keeping began in 1900.[

Fukashima and a 9.0 Earth Quake and Tsunami Source

That event appeared, seemed, to feel like it was just a horrible 'natural' disaster. But then.....The TEPCO reactors started to fail, and then the lies and cover-ups began.....NOW more than 2 years later....and I'll keep saying it, an "Earth-Event" is ocurring and grows worse each and every day. The full magnitude and the absolute brutal destruction to our planet is yet to be fully realized.

However, with the multiple lies about the intensity, the actual radiation levels and the amount of radioactive water being released by 10's of tons every day into the Pacific Ocean has to be classified as a WorldWide catastrophe, TEPCO and the Japanese Gov't are trying to suppress the severity...but, the problem has not been fixed, there appears to be no actionable progress being made in the meantime.....Earth is suffering one of its most major cataclysmic events in its' history......and where is the urgency, the outrage at the neglect and the certain consequences for long term detrimental affects on sea life, humanity and all of the residule affects associated with it??

And I thank you for your thoughts and participation, but you raise the question: "WHY IS THERE NO INTERNATIONAL ATTENTION FOR AN INTERNATIONAL PROBLEM? " I ask you: Why?

Thank you very much!!!
edit on 12-9-2013 by ItDepends because: spelling correction

edit on 12-9-2013 by ItDepends because: grammatical correction

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see what action/attention will be paid to this issue now that Japan has won the latest Olympic bid.

I say not a whole lot more will be heard about this as TEPCO and the Japanese government will be looking to keep it out of the media spotlight and the IOC's eyes and ears.

(post by zhaodandan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I thought I heard Phage say that the map of the ocean was bunk? I thought they said that all of the radiation would never hit the USA west coast because it will sink to the bottom? Which is it..I don't want alarmist news anymore..I just want the facts..are we truly in danger or will it sink away? I'm just trying to figure this stuff out..and don't know what to believe anymore!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Imo we have not such a big Problem With Fukushima
that our World is ending
(it is really bad but not a ELE)
but what will happen with the next Accident?

Fukushima showed/Released until now,
Thursday Evening and 2330pm,
only two % (2%) of his Potencial and 98% are still inside!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

UNTIL death and radiation poison occurs worldwide no one will care.. Our kids are the ones that are going to be effected the most by fukishima, but if you fly 30k feet in the air, over the pacific I am gonna bet your getting cooked by rads man, no laughing matter either.. I am surprised no accidents have happened yet...

There is no outrage over this catastrophe, because access to the facts and news about it, are hard to come by, its not being spoon fed to the masses by the msm, you actually have to look for it yourself..

Fukishima, is not part of the current agenda..

edit on 12-9-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Neopan100
I thought I heard Phage say that the map of the ocean was bunk? I thought they said that all of the radiation would never hit the USA west coast because it will sink to the bottom? Which is it..I don't want alarmist news anymore..I just want the facts..are we truly in danger or will it sink away? I'm just trying to figure this stuff out..and don't know what to believe anymore!

While mr. Phage is the god of all science, he seems to avoid anything that the can't look up in his reference book - ie things that have studies.

The problem here is complex.

1. You can't study the dumping of a continuous flow of radioactive waste into the ocean before it happens. You surely can't study one that will never stop flowing before it happens.

2. While he figures all of it will sink the bottom, this belies any rational thought. Water is no a solvent to radiation, nor a dissolver, but a distributor. The radiation lives on, and the fish and currents take it with them: we eat fish, kelp from the ocean, we drive boats on the ocean, the ocean smashes into all of our coasts - we swim in it.

3. An early study found Fukashima radiation, not any radiation, but Fukashima's in kelp off the coast of CA, but it would seem the government isn't keen on any studies happening at all. So we'll get no "official" study.

4. The radiation never goes away, as such fish will eat fish who ate it, and..... we'll eat that. We accumulate bits here and there, and at some point, we may accumulate too much. Science has no official tipping point for human expression.

5. Science figures if one study says radiation in the ocean forever is okay, they can computer model and extrapolate to say it is okay and we'll all eat the baited hook as if that has meaning. I say it is not okay, period, and I say there is NO argument in favor.

6. "No One Knows" how much is too much. Science says, "gee, you get more radiation from the sun" but this is apples and oranges. The sun's radiation is germane to our experience, radioactive plutonium, cesium and iodine is not. For example, radioactive iodine destroys the thyroid, so how is that comparable to the sun's radiation?

7,8,9,10. Consciousness. Science agrees we have no soul, just a body, because they can't prove otherwise. So they are sure that if they can't prove illness from something like this, and how can your PROVE such a thing, then all is well. I assure you, the first official proclamation from a dais of scientists will be, "this will not cause cancer."

Ask them if it will cause confusion, depression, general pain, or.............. a weakness in the connection to Soul and they'll laugh. This will cause a breakdown in the connection to Soul for many, if not most, even more it will cause a SERIOUS trauma to the Earth's Soul.

There is no argument in favor is this. There is no "gee it's okay because we had many nuclear bomb tests and we're still alive." This kind of comparison is an age old system of mind control, bombs and the sun are not the same as pouring these kinds of isotopes onto the planet forever. And who said those bombs were good for us?

The world of science has done one MAJOR service to us all, it has reduced our entire Earth experience, and Earth's experience, to "does it cause cancer or not?" We have no Soul, Earth has no Soul, we are just slaves in a body who's complaint about radiation in our food source, our trade routes and our recreational areas is just fine until science says it isn't. Well I got a Soul and I don't need scientists to tell me this is a NIGHTMARE for your Earth experience.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

tetra50

crankyoldman

ItDepends

Thank you very much!!

Thank God for you Crankyold man.....someone has to tie all the varying threads together. For they are intended to be woven into the quilt covering what we are currently experiencing, are they not.

And so, though your point may "outcompass," this thread, it's another relevant and closely connected thread, which needs to be shown to let those listening and watching know what is happening. and truly great metaphor, as to the SWAT team showing up if one's tv is too loud, but none showing up here, on an epic, population changing disaster...what a truly exceptional way of illustrating the conundrum here, and what we can deduce from the lack of pertinent response.
Tetra50

Briefly. It was determined by those who are letting this happen, that this scenario needed to be created by the will of the people. There are two components that overlap and the plan is VERY long, but we'll stick to the last 150 years.

First, you are going to have to accept that Freewill is the main issue here. It is Freewill that must always be dealt with. So in order for things to happen, we all have to agree to it. If you can't accept this fact, nothing else I say will make much sense. We were tricked into using our Freewill to demand this fiasco.

Those in charge needed to introduce the nuclear destruction option to Earth - again. It happened before; edward teller after hiroshima when asked if this was the first time use of a nuke said, "in modern times, yes." After the last time, it was deemed that the planet would not be destroyed with nukes again, it would not wind up like Mars, or worse, the planet that is now asteroid belt. So those in charge had to find another way. They wanted nukes but we'd have to agree to them somehow.

Here is where component one comes in. The military folks were convinced that they needed nukes to protect the world - from external, ET attack. They could not talk about this, so they convinced the world they needed nuclear power! A PR campaign was created around "free and clean" and nuclear power was born. The dirty secret is the power would create material for bomb making for the military - the humans would pay a monthly power bill for their demise. All other possible forms of energy would be classified by the military until this transpired.

Next the plants were created - component two. With the will of the people to create power, those in charge encouraged the building of nuclear plants in obscene places and discouraged the proper disposal of the waste. There are THREE plants located around the Pacific Ocean in: Earthquake Zones, Tsunami Zones and Population Centers. Science tells us that if an accident happened in these places, there will be no issue at all of anyone - insert sarcasm. Three options for nuclear war without war without war were set up on the Ring of Fire. Get that?

The planet moves along just fine, until those same folks decided it was time. What I mean by "time" is there are things happening that are WAY beyond the scope of this rant. Watch this video, as you do, remind yourself: "someone wants this tsunami to happen, someone really wants this to plant to blow up:" www.youtube.com...

The destruction of Fukashima was NOT a result of the wave, but as a result of the design. When it was designed at least one man quit due to this inherently flawed design. This was going to happen when it was built, the designers knew it. Much of the problem with Fukashima now is the weapons material in the building bowls and system designed to get it out - the dirty secret. Now that Fukashima happened, the EQUALLY failing San Onofre was decommissioned - not needed. In fact, the power from that plant was replaced shortly before it was decommissioned by another source.

When the mess happened, who was left in charge? The people who created the problem. Inexplicably the bankrupt company TEPCO was financially and morally in charge of the entire mess. Wait what? The company that caused the problem, the company with limited funds, the company with limited workers was left COMPLETELY in charge of all of it. At Chernobyl the military was involved. The PR here is funny, "The Japanese are proud people, that is why TEPCO is in charge."

Now it is too late to deal with anything. Our Freewill led us here. We demanded nuclear power, free and clean, we demanded weapons to protect us from commies, and we demanded plants be built in the most insane places. All the while, the last 100ish years, radiation has been pouring into our consciousness expression - our bodies, from all the "testing" fallout and the waste - science tells us this is just fine.

Science took over here early, reducing the ENTIRE argument to "does it cause cancer or not?" They dare not broach the real issue; radiation destroys the ability of one to express their full consciousness through their body. It makes one weak, ill, confused, and causes one to spend too much energy on the basics of living instead of expressing their consciousness fully through their body. Accumulation of 100 years of it caused untold reduction in our true expression.

Earth, she's alive! The radiation does immeasurable damage to her ability to express her soul self through the planet body as well.

As a whole, the planet, and the bodies on it, have been slowly poisoned over the last 100 years though the radiation from these plants. Science tells us a little isn't a problem, but science avoids the big issue, "does 100 years of continuous radiation from fallout and waste hinder our ability, or Earth's ability, to express our true nature?" Yes it does and there is no scientific measurement for this, each human has to determine this for themselves.

Someone wants it this way.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Neopan100

I think you bring up a great point....there are a lot of maps and information out there that either are misinterpreted or have just plainly been stated incorrectly in reporting. I'll grant you, that some of the maps in this thread may not be correctly interpreted, HOWEVER, with that said, many of the sources come directly from NOAA. Some just reflect the directioin of the tsunami and then the potential of the debris flow....which we have already seen hit the shores of North America.

If massive amounts of radiation were released into the surface and it floated along like old furniture etc, this is the path it would be expected to take. But radioactive particles behave differently depending on what they are. And for the most part the debris is not expected to be contaminated. Does that mean we are all safe and can continue to live as though it is safe to eat anything in the ocean? Absolutely not, we have been dumping radiation into the environment for decades. Many species of fish travel this circle of ocean currents too, and will pick up increasing contamination with every swim by Japan. Little creatures that live in the ocean bottom near the reactor will stir up the sand and mud, and release some of the particles that are the worst, releasing those radioactive particles into the water and absorbing them at ever-increasing rates. Big fish eat little fish, and the problem escalates right up the food chain.

^^^^^A Good Current Read on the Above Info ^^

ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW CAN BE FOUND HERE>>>>>HERE

Yes, I understand and no one, including myself wants to misinform. I can only share what is available and what appears to be credible information. Such as these reports:

An ocean current called the North Pacific Gyre is bringing Japanese radiation to the West Coast of North America: While many people assume that the ocean will dilute the Fukushima radiation, a previously-secret 1955 U.S. government report concluded that the ocean may not adequately dilute radiation from nuclear accidents, and there could be “pockets” and “streams” of highly-concentrated radiation.

The leg of the Gyre closest to Japan – the Kuroshio current – begins right next to Fukushima:

a team of top Chinese scientists has just published a study in the Science China Earth Sciences journal showing that the radioactive plume crosses the ocean in a nearly straight line toward North America, and that it appears to stay together with little dispersion:

West Coast of North America to Be Hit Hard by Fukushima Radiation

RADIATION continues to plume into the atmosphere.....more than 2 years later....it enters the atmosphere and is caught into the natural jet-stream of world wind flow. How much radiation is flowing West to East?? Don't know, but it has been for more than 2 years and it continues today.....
edit on 12-9-2013 by ItDepends because: Paragraph Structure

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hello. The map in the OP's diatribe actually refers to the spread of debris from the tsunami rather
than radiation. Thanks.

imgur.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join