It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima A Disaster Still Growing and Killing Humanity and Sea Life! Where is the Outrage???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Fukushima Nuclear Crisis Escalates To Worst Level In 2 Years

Tanks of radioactive water tower over workers at the disabled Fukushima nuclear plant in March 2013. Tokyo Electric Power admits contaminated water has long been leaking into the Pacific Ocean, defying containment efforts. Japan's government views the situation as "urgent."

National Geographic Source

The government now says it is clear that 300 tons (71,895 gallons/272,152 liters) are pouring into the sea each day, enough to fill an Olympic-size swimming pool every eight days.

Fukushima nuclear plant operator Tepco Electric’s response to the world’s worst atomic disaster in a quarter century.......a massive earthquake and tsunami caused triple meltdowns, spewing radiation and forcing some 160,000 residents to flee their homes.

Source ^^^

TEPCO DISATER ~~ March 11, 2011

Nuclear Ocean Movement

A radioactive plume of water in the Pacific Ocean from Japan's Fukushima nuclear plant, which was crippled in the 2011 earthquake and tsunami, will likely reach U.S. coastal waters starting in 2014, according to a new study.

SOURCE

Fukushima leak is 'much worse than we were led to believe'

New health concerns
The storage problems are compounded by the ingress of ground water, running down from the surrounding hills. It mixes with radioactive water leaking out of the basements of the reactors and then some of it leaches into the sea, despite the best efforts of Tepco to stem the flow.

Some of the radioactive elements like caesium that are contained in the water can be filtered by the earth. Others are managing to get through and this worries watching experts.

"Our biggest concern right now is if some of the other isotopes such as strontium 90 which tend to be more mobile, get through these sediments in the ground water," said Dr Buesseler.

"They are entering the oceans at levels that then will accumulate in seafood and will cause new health concerns."

Source

Unbelieveably....Should Fukushima's radioactive water be dumped at sea?

This idea was put forward in April by a delegation from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) after a visit to the site.

New Scientist Link

Could this be the greatest disaster that continues and threatens the eco-system of the world?

Radiation Levels Will Concentrate in Pockets In Baja California and Other West Coast Locations

Last year, scientists from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory and 3 scientists from the GEOMAR Research Center for Marine Geosciences showed that radiation on the West Coast of North America could end up being 10 times higher than in Japan

^^^^^Source

AND YET, MOST OF THE PUBLIC LEARNS OR KNOWS NOTHING.......WHY?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
ya..its like trying to counter a major dam break with a bucket brigade.
this is off the charts serious..and unlike a dam..this isnt going to end.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm still in disbelief that they awarded the Olympic games to Tokyo, given the high amount of fish in their menus and the city's proximity to the contaminated area. Don't get me wrong, I do wish the best for all the Japanese people, but we've all been privy to the lies about Fukushima, so why does there seem to be a global agenda to overlook it and not talk about it?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

dont worry about the fish..they will get them from their left coast.
see? everything is just fine.
living on the west coast of N. America i am VERY worried.
its coming, in the air in the food..there wont be a safe place to go soon.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

aboutface
I'm still in disbelief that they awarded the Olympic games to Tokyo, given the high amount of fish in their menus and the city's proximity to the contaminated area. Don't get me wrong, I do wish the best for all the Japanese people, but we've all been privy to the lies about Fukushima, so why does there seem to be a global agenda to overlook it and not talk about it?

Yes, I agree! I really found that strange as well. Ground water is being contaminated, and as we speak/write...there is NOT a solution. TEPCO continues to leak and the calamity is yet to be fully realized.

Remember, this happened over 2 years ago, things have only gotten worse. I am not here to spread fear or make incredulous statements everything in the OP is from FACTS. I just don't understand. This is a major event which is growing and could possibly turn into the greatest tragedy in our history that we know of.....and it just seems to be hidden.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

I think the "outrage" should be directed at the possibility there is a fix for this, though not through anything you can currently research via the internet. Having said that, I expect Phage, and a few other "sciency" people to show up to pin me to the wall, on that.

However, I remain fairly certain there is a way.......
But the question will come down to "the will......" And, indeed, that is, definitely, outrageous. But no different than anything else in the current paradigm: being, sickness is dispensed and so is health, according to whom you are and whom your "friends" are..... Just my silly opinion.

Tetra50

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

this is already the greatest tragedy in our history.
because it will not end and can only get worse.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

tetra50

I think the "outrage" should be directed at the possibility there is a fix for this, though not through anything you can currently research via the internet. Having said that, I expect Phage, and a few other "sciency" people to show up to pin me to the wall, on that.

However, I remain fairly certain there is a way.......
But the question will come down to "the will......" And, indeed, that is, definitely, outrageous. But no different than anything else in the current paradigm: being, sickness is dispensed and so is health, according to whom you are and whom your "friends" are..... Just my silly opinion.

Tetra50

I am not scientist. But if as you say that there is a "possibility" of a fix and that you are "fairly certain there is a way...." I truly hope you are right!! I really fear that this catastrophe will/is having a major 'earth-event' unlike anything we've seen in millions of years.

And, if a solution does materialize to STOP this disaster from >>>CONTINUING, what about the damage already done.....and the unknowns that will possibly materialize for decades or longer to come??? The aqua life alone and then the nuclear tides that are flowing. Just seem irreversable....and that 'fix' ain't happening anytime soon.......that I'm aware of. I really hope you are right!! Peace!!

[Let's pause here for a note about water: There is only one ocean. All the rivers, streams, and aquifers of the world are replenished by rain evaporated from that same ocean. It is complete foolishness to talk about this in terms of 'Japan's water' or 'American water'. It's our water. And thanks to the Fukushima nuclear disaster, it's all contaminated with toxic levels of radiation. That's what makes this next bit particularly disturbing.]

Observation Link^^^^

edit on 11-9-2013 by ItDepends because: Added Link

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Dear ItDepends:

I share your concern.....Please do not think I am dismissive in any way, whatsoever, of this disaster.
I am not.
But yes, I do believe there is a fix, that is not currently being either publicized, or used.....

That leads us to a whole other question: why is this being used, then, as a depopulation event? For if there is a fix, then that's what would logically be happening, by not employing, yes?

I am on your side, with this, and the side of all humanity, and living species, for that matter, as radiation poisoning will surely kill everything currently alive. That's what I am pointing to, to be considered. It's a multi layered, multi faceted thing, I believe. But do not currently have the way to prove that.

Nevertheless, radiation or any other poison, can be contained or changed, by the atoms of what represents the poison, or the living things absorbing it......
Sincerely,
Tetra

ETA: Ask yourself this: and it may seem off topic, at first, but it's really not, for it's a conglommeration of events taking place and their effect....

It's my assertion that the NSA or whomever, has been watching us for quite a long time. I've said this on the site before; i will repeat it to back this up, now. Perhaps in some other past or life, there was something about the yard ornament, pink flamingos, especially, at that time, that everyone knew was a surveillance device, and other seemingly innocuous things, too, like that....If I'm right in memory, and that surveillance has been going on that long....then, you must ask yourself: If they've known for that long who is torturing, and who is not; if they've known who the victims and perpetrators are, really; and if they've known neurobiolically how to make you sick and how to heal you.....why then, do we still have threads and info about Syrian rebels dismembering a young girl?????

Sorry, to bring that up. I find that information horrifying. Can't really read it, or get my head around it. But I know there is much more here, between heaven and earth, than anyone currently on earth knows....
Respectfully,
Tetra
edit on 11-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Yes, Thank you! I know you care. And your comments are provocative and certainly have to make one think.....think what is going on here! I do appreciate your feedback and humanitarian concerns, for sure!

ID

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Your thread title asks where the outrage is: I just wanted you to know there are those out here, truly outraged, though maybe not for the reasons contained herein......

If there is a fix, why are "they" breaking it, and us?
That's my question.
Tetra

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
There is one thing you should keep in mind about this, one thing only. Someone wants things to happen this way.

There was an international coalition to decide where the olympics will be held.

There is an international coalition dealing with how to kill people in syria.

There is an international coalition finding ways to blame people for climate change and determining ways to punish them through taxes.

Snowden, who revealed nothing new at all, drew months of international focus.

The EPA would descend on my house if I broke three Fluorescent light bulbs, but their contribution has been nothing at all.

There are international commissions looking into war crimes, poverty, oil spills and how chewing gum is made and sold.

Even if you are a nuclear apologist, it would seem the singular moral fiber left in you might agree that this is bad. Yet, the NRC and its members are eerily silent.

This Fukashima problem, even when seen through rose colored glasses, HAS NO SOLUTION.

An INTERNATIONAL problem with no obvious solution usually finds its way to the UN in some form or another, but in this case the international scene is eerily quiet and this is for a reason - someone with more power then anyone known on earth wants things this way.

A china syndrome has already happened THREE TIMES in this case and it is going to get worse. In November or early December, a nuclear explosion will go off that will be an amazing sight to see. SPF 4 will, in all likely hood, blow up, as there is no way this removal process can be done under the conditions that exist. Once that happens, the site will be abandoned forever. Olympics anyone, anyone, anyone?

When it does blow up, you will see what all of this end times preparation was for. I'm on record as saying it would happen last summer, and I was wrong, but I am sure it will happen before the end of the year.

Someone with the power want this to happen exactly how it is happening is making this happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

"An INTERNATIONAL problem with no obvious solution usually finds its way to the UN in some form or another, but in this case the international scene is eerily quiet and this is for a reason - someone with more power then anyone known on earth wants things this way."

WOW! You certainly bring up some very interesting connections. Your observation about the UN and its' apparent neutral involvement or certainly non-apparent involvement is 'eerily strange'.

Do you possibly have more of a hypothesis on all of this?

Although my thread is more focused on the Fukushima Disaster....and the strange seemingly lack of WorldWide attention to it.....I would be interested in your thoughts about how all of the things you discussed 'may' be tied together.

Thank you very much!!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

crankyoldman
There is one thing you should keep in mind about this, one thing only. Someone wants things to happen this way.

There was an international coalition to decide where the olympics will be held.

There is an international coalition dealing with how to kill people in syria.

There is an international coalition finding ways to blame people for climate change and determining ways to punish them through taxes.

Snowden, who revealed nothing new at all, drew months of international focus.

The EPA would descend on my house if I broke three Fluorescent light bulbs, but their contribution has been nothing at all.

There are international commissions looking into war crimes, poverty, oil spills and how chewing gum is made and sold.

Even if you are a nuclear apologist, it would seem the singular moral fiber left in you might agree that this is bad. Yet, the NRC and its members are eerily silent.

This Fukashima problem, even when seen through rose colored glasses, HAS NO SOLUTION.

An INTERNATIONAL problem with no obvious solution usually finds its way to the UN in some form or another, but in this case the international scene is eerily quiet and this is for a reason - someone with more power then anyone known on earth wants things this way.

A china syndrome has already happened THREE TIMES in this case and it is going to get worse. In November or early December, a nuclear explosion will go off that will be an amazing sight to see. SPF 4 will, in all likely hood, blow up, as there is no way this removal process can be done under the conditions that exist. Once that happens, the site will be abandoned forever. Olympics anyone, anyone, anyone?

When it does blow up, you will see what all of this end times preparation was for. I'm on record as saying it would happen last summer, and I was wrong, but I am sure it will happen before the end of the year.

Someone with the power want this to happen exactly how it is happening is making this happen.

Amen, Crankyoldman. exactly what I'm driving at.
Tetra

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

ItDepends:

Yes, but, here:

Although my thread is more focused on the Fukushima Disaster....and the strange seemingly lack of WorldWide attention to it.....I would be interested in your thoughts about how all of the things you discussed 'may' be tied together.

It's all really tied together. Listen to Crankyoldman, as he/she is displaying a knowledge and "overview" of what is happening. what I tried to do, but may not have succeeded, there. It's ALL connected, when you separate and parse it out.....
The point I was making in my replies to you...
tetra50

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

crankyoldman

I 100% agree with that.

All the mysterious lights in the sky that people are seeing? And all the interest in Mars?
I think a very select few, have a very nice refuge, and its not down here on this poisoned planet!
When its all over they'll ensure there's enough left to clean up the mess, and then they'll have the entire earth to themselves, with just enough slaves to keep them very comfortable.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
OUTRAGE!!! I'm feeling it. Thanks for a great OP.

In my view, to date, I don't believe anyone has the multiple answers it is going to take to fix Fukushima.

I don't believe Tepco or Japan or the NRC or the EPA or any alphabet entity is being honest about the situation on the ground there for fear of losing everything nuclear has paid out in cash to a lot of big fish. Unless they have a cure for cancer they don't have a fix.

Personally I hope we have reached the point where individuals working together from many disciplines and motivated by diverse passions have proven beyond doubt that we all are being lied to and there is a conspiracy to hide much of the damage being done. It's time to demand openess from everyone and ask and ask and ask our leaders to start reporting to the citizens of the world exactly what is going on...daily. Japan and Tepco have lost any rights to this being their national problem. Demand answers from everyone so elected officials have to dig in and face this sh*tstorm that has been created and get the world's help to solve this.

There will not be a quick fix but if we don't bust through the doors they are all hiding behind we are all cooked.

Put everyone who knows anything or should know anything or better start knowing if they represent you in the nuclear hot seat and demand that Fukushima become THE major topic on the table.

I firmly believe the evidence to indict them all has been well documented in the mega thread. Now it's time to turn up the heat and go nuclear in our collective deman for openess and collaboration and finding solutions.

Call EVERYONE....again and again and again...until somebody picks up the hotline because Fukushima is the single greatest disaster we all face.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

A. You accidently mix up the leaked Water from the Tanks (in H4)
with the Groundwater.

B. The Groundwater is very low in Radiation

C. You use a Model of the (NOAA) Height of the Tsunami Waves and claim
this is Radiation, this is wrong!

We here in Japan are very concerned and flooded the Streets
in 2011 and 2012, sadly we got not that much international
Support but our NPPs are still offline and iam sure that they
use only 25-35% of the Plants when they try to restart them.

We are very surprised that absolute nothing happened
and happen in the US. but we think the reason may be
the Fluorides as well as the Unemployment!
edit on 11-9-2013 by Human0815 because: info

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
May I represent myself as a fairly average American on this issue?

There is a call put forth for outrage. Crankyoldman says there is no solution to Fukushima, others say there may be a solution, but nobody here seems to know what it is.

This occurred two years ago and a lot of emotion has been spent on the issue already.

What good will outrage do? Will it clean the water? Shall we shut down all nuclear plants and return to coal and oil? There isn't any other sufficient source available now. What shall we tell the countries which get the following proportion of their energy from nuclear?
France 78%
Belgium 54%
Slovakia 54%
Ukraine 47%
Hungary 43%
Slovenia 42%
Switzerland 41%
Sweeden 40%
S. Korea 35%
Bulgaria 33%
Spain 20%
US 19%

"You countries will have to go back to coal and oil, and probably still face power outages?"

Just letting you know what Fukushima looks like to me. Bad news, sure. What solution?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I think there are many who may know what the solution is, Charles......
But we don't want to live in pain, so we keep our mouths shut...just sayin' I wouldn't have written what I did if I didn't already know there was a tactical and concrete solution: would have never suggested such a thing. But I'm not gonnna end up as hamburger on this website, for a soon as i suggest what I know, there will be others aloong to slam me...not up for it, tonight.
Thanks
Tetra

ETA: I replied, simply, bc I thought the "outrage" should be in the right direction.....
edit on 11-9-2013 by tetra50 because: clarification

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join