It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow earth and nibiru happening in 2014?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

Oh it's not. They'll just present the 'evidence' in a slightly different way, convinced that they'll persuade everyone this time!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

I think its quite impressive to be able to connect Niburu with the Shamballah myth. They do in now way connect though.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I too agree with the OP on the possibility of a world-changing event to happen in early 2014....

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Byrd
Second... the idea of "living inside the earth" isn't practical. The "cave of the Crystals (en.wikipedia.org...) is 900 feet below the surface and is so hot (because, yes, the ground gets hotter as you go down towards the core) and humid (122 degrees, 90% humidity) that people can't survive in there (even with special suits) for more than 10 minutes.

Well, obviously the people that live in the inner earth have invented air conditioning!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Every time I read a new angle to the story about the coming Nibiru planet I get the feeling it may have some truth in it. Many of the details may be wrong but the essence of the warning may be right on.
Here are some details that are hard to swallow:

1. 3600 year period
2. Three times the size of earth
3. Nibiru’s approach is the reason why the hollow earth theory is a fact.

The ancients couldn’t gauge the size of any planet even if it came near to earth. They could only compare it to the size of the moon as it passed by. Maybe they thought it was three times the size of the moon. There are a number of legends around the world that speak of peoples taking refuge underground and then later coming out to start a new life. We don’t know what motivated them to live underground. They could have gone underground to avoid war, raiders or even extreme weather. If something did fly by our planet it would have to predate the history of Egypt and Sumer.

I highly doubt we’d ever see any alien intruding planet from beyond our own solar system. The ones that I’d be worrying about would be our domestic eccentric ones:

Pluto, Mercury and Mars

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I've heard from some source that Nibiru is currently behind the Sun and due to it being a brown dwarf, we can't see it since the light of the Sun blinds us from seeing that dim star. At its current position behind the Sun, some sources state that it is now less than 2 AUs away from Earth and would pick up speed soon to reach us within less than 0.8 AUs sometime between early February 2014-early March 2014....

edit on 28-12-2013 by Menedes567 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I am sorry that t network at my office blocks videos and I cant watch them right now.
But I have a few questions, some of them, which byrd had already addressed regarding records of the giant planet passing by our planet in the past.

by the way..byrd is a lady and not a man.

My 1st question is - how do you describe "hollow" earth?
is it hollow inside completely. An outer shell over an inner core?
or is it cave systems that make you term our planet as "hollow"?

Caves and cave systems do not make a planet hollow. They are a natural geological feature.

Secondly, a hollow earth with the 1st description - outer shell over an inner core impossible by physics.
If you want I can provide physical calculations that will disprove the hollow earth theory.

my 2nd Question is regarding the passage of this passing giant planet through the solar system without any incidents.
As per you, the Tibetan text of VA.DJU claims the passing giant planet is 3 times larger than earth.
Any planet that big, while passing through our solar system will exert its on gravitational pull on every planet.
Jupiter, which is also 3 times as large as earth, would affect the path of this “passing” planet, to a catastrophic level which could even veer the passing planet off its course as well as affect its own path & rotation/revolution. The passing planet would affect the path/rotation/revolution of all the planets whose paths it would cross.
And do you think the planet would cross the kupier’s belt and the asteroid belt without any incident??

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Menedes567
I've heard from some source that Nibiru is currently behind the Sun and due to it being a brown dwarf, we can't see it since the light of the Sun blinds us from seeing that dim star.

I heard from some other source it is actually inside the Sun, having a cup of tea with the other 6 Dwarfs.

There is as much evidence for my claim as there is yours...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

We blew Nibiru up Thanksgiving Day, as it was in Perihelion around the sun. The fools, thinking we hadn't advanced as far as we had, took our technology to still be hundreds of years behind. They probably thought we hadn't even discovered the uses of gunpowder yet. So as they swept from under, then arcing over the sun, we zapped the entire monstrosity with a scalar wave pulsed weapon, and turned it into a puff of talcum powder zipping around the universe at 100 miles per second or whatever it is, with all the Annofknockers getting blown to smithereens.

Sure, they were technologically much more advanced than us.
They just didn't understand that even a lone nut can get off a good shot once in awhile, and take out the much more powerful king.

Call me when the next rogue planet is on the way. It is my prefered ELE scenario. If we all gotta go together, I want a giant planet screwing with our orbit as it drifts close by. Could we get sucked out of the sun's orbit and become a moon around another planet, drifting forever away from the sun, or into the sun? Is it possible in the realm of science? Astronomers do think there are rogue planets/bodies born of every solar system in the Milky Way. Chance of close encounter is remote because of the vastness of space, but possible?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I too agree with the OP on the possibility of a world-changing event to happen in early 2014....

Just like the Cleveland landing that should have taken place in 2013?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I've heard from some source that Nibiru is currently behind the Sun and due to it being a brown dwarf, we can't see it since the light of the Sun blinds us from seeing that dim star.

Let me guess...Tolec told you this?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

If you aren't gonna watch the video, then try not to comment I'm not trying to discuss either theories I wanna know what you think of the documents...

Even watching the video does not change the fact that there is not some planet, or dwarf star just hanging out within our solar system just waiting to spring a world of hurt upon us.

Now that being said what is it that makes you think this may be possible, because the gravitational forces that would be exerted on the solar system would be noticeable before it even came close to the inner planets.

Also know that it just cannot get past the droves of amateur astronomers out there, as it would have been seen long before now.

And honestly this is probably more of a reality than Nibiru actually showing up.

edit on 28-12-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
OP, are we there yet?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
1st the geological & physical sciences have proven that Hollow Earth is an impossibility.
2nd..i googled for VA-Dju and came up with zilch.

I Smell fringe!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This thread is like a turd that wont flush.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Menedes567
I've heard from some source that Nibiru is currently behind the Sun and due to it being a brown dwarf, we can't see it since the light of the Sun blinds us from seeing that dim star. At its current position behind the Sun, some sources state that it is now less than 2 AUs away from Earth and would pick up speed soon to reach us within less than 0.8 AUs sometime between early February 2014-early March 2014....

Just posting to point out the utter fail here.....

carry on....

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Menedes567

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

February 2014 passed. Without any incident
march 2014 is passing. so far so good.

have you dug a hole to hide your head??

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

agentofchaos
reply to post by abeverage

nah I didn't make it, but I really wouldn't post a video that had NOTHING to offer and it's bothersome that not one person has posted on the material contained, but instead wanna just jump on here to simply to say " nibiru isn't gonna happen" when it was never about hollow earth or nibiru, but what the video says and if anyone else has heard of any of the information contained and if has any credibility. They are suppose to be government documents and I really doubt there's no way to verify the authenticity of them... Which is all I was trying to do, but I guess Deny Ignorance is just for show these days. I never not one time posted on someones thread without first taking a look at their information or video... When did ATS turn into this big of a joke. Not like I'm asking people to agree with me and if they know those documents are fake then say so with your source of proof...

i am quite sure niburu and hollow earth will happen but they will most likely happen in the next transformers movie which i will be looking forward to

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join