It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow earth and nibiru happening in 2014?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

I have read your post and watched the video and read the text on the video, and apart from the germans finding what they called a paradise on earth, with no way back, (convieniently). and the monkies (as opposed to monkeys) keeping secrets in caves, it is very worrying to think of 7km tsunami waves sweeping all before it off the face of the earth.. as for the earth being hollow and some sort of civilization living there, well for all we know (and that's not much in the context of time, and space) we ourselves could be living in the centre of a world also. who is to say that is not true, we have no concept of space and the enormity of it. so why couldn't we be in the centre of a far bigger (gigantic by our terms) ball in space.....Technology and virtuality has left everyone on this planet lost and confused, we see so much virtual creations of all kinds, which may also include the documents in the video, it has gone almost too far on this planet now, to tell what is real and what is fradulent...... and those documents in the video come from a period of time when world war was being fought, so they may well have been created just to pretend they got leaked here and there, as propoganda, I'm sure the russians were wondering what hitler had up his sleeve, apart from his armies (pun) anyway I have no way to know if those documents contain information that is true and relevent or if they were just a scam of thier time..... I just hope 2014 isn't the correct prophecy.......

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

Thanks for taking the time. I like what you're saying, hard for anyone to say for certain as a theory can be disproved with one opposing piece of evidence, but I just find it interesting that in the 20s you have someone talking about some other planet passing into our solar system; that either way it being propaganda to throw off their enemies or truth behind it. Then you have Zacariah Stichen dropping the same 3600 year span for this passing planet only he got his proof from a entirely seperate source (sumer). So it's just when I look at different puzzle pieces I try to see if they make an image. I can agree on one thing though; lets hope its not in 2014. I just wanted people to be informed and to see if anyone had anything to either corroborate or disprove whats in the video.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
Didn't watch the video as I don't take youtube seriously as a source, but why would we randomly add 3600 to it? Does this giant planet only come by every 3600 years? And if it is only a year away or less wouldn't we see it by now....especially if it is 3 times the size of earth?

Yes, am wondering where 3600 comes from. Just from 360? Circle? You add zero? Or pull from ass?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

What do you accept as a source so I can get you qualifying evidence to support the case please do tell?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I am just trying to figure this out. Is it just a need to have one day to look upon and hope something will happen on that date/year? Something like end of the world (as we know it), judgement day or what's not.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

They are suppose to be government documents and I really doubt there's no way to verify the authenticity of them... Which is all I was trying to do, but I guess Deny Ignorance is just for show these days.

It must be,

this is from your OP

In that text it says that the earliest civilizations on Earth were destroyed by a passing planet 3 times Earth size and is part of the reason our ancestors move to inner earth. In it, the claim states it happened in 1586 b.c. now add the 3600 to that and you get 2014.

followed by this

I posted to see if any can offer their opinion on the archival documents that he's pulling his information from to see if they're authentic or just internet spoofs.

How about some clarity, from which country are these documents allegedly from, Russia?

Me personally, I think this is one of those rare finds for information and I just saw a thread where it was showing all kinds of disasters for august and I can only imagine what it would mean if any of this information was spot on...

Is this denying ignorance?

Do you think if a planet 3 times the size of earth was going to passing us next year to create a similar scenario to whats suggested in your OP you would be posting about it and not out side enjoying the view or running around in circles like a dog chasing its tail screaming the end is here?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

It's not even about the date... I wanted to know if anyone else had heard of the material in the video and offer some insight to it. If it's not made up by some person and the documents have some validity to them, it wouldn't hurt to be informed, prep a little, but for the most part to have people keep an eye to the sky and bring in corroborating evidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

agentofchaos
I digress so to give you some incentive to watch this, a Russian Agent Blumkin goes to Tibet in the 1920s to brokers some kind of deal with the 13th Dalai Lama of Tibet. Through the deal he gains access to this ancient text called the VA-DJU. In that text it says that the earliest civilizations on Earth were destroyed by a passing planet 3 times Earth size and is part of the reason our ancestors move to inner earth. In it, the claim states it happened in 1586 b.c. now add the 3600 to that and you get 2014.

Okay, let's stop and think logically.

By 1600 BC there were many civilizations that had writing, including the Hindus, the Chinese, the Egyptians, the Sumerians, the Anatolians, (and a few others) were all writing on monuments, creating books and scrolls. en.wikipedia.org...

Tibetans didn't come up with a system of writing until 700 AD (not BC... AD.) www.omniglot.com...

None of the ancient sources mentions being destroyed in 1586 BC. During 1586, Pharaoh Hatshepsut (one of the rare female pharaohs) ruled Egypt. Libayna was king of the Assyrians, in China the Xiu dynasty was coming to an end... and so forth: en.wikipedia.org...

None of them writes about the end of the world or the destruction of most of their population. No single civilization (including the Assyrians and Chines who were obsessed with the sky and signs) record any passing planet or meteor of significance.

We have a lot of writing from that era, and a lot of monuments and so forth from all over the world.

Second... the idea of "living inside the earth" isn't practical. The "cave of the Crystals (en.wikipedia.org...) is 900 feet below the surface and is so hot (because, yes, the ground gets hotter as you go down towards the core) and humid (122 degrees, 90% humidity) that people can't survive in there (even with special suits) for more than 10 minutes.

I think you can relax for 2014.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

agentofchaos
reply to post by SuperFrog

It's not even about the date... I wanted to know if anyone else had heard of the material in the video and offer some insight to it. If it's not made up by some person and the documents have some validity to them, it wouldn't hurt to be informed, prep a little, but for the most part to have people keep an eye to the sky and bring in corroborating evidence.

There are many materials out there, many prophets of different cataclysmic events... from 2012, 1999/2K, etc. I remember as kid reading that there were suicides before passing of Haley comet back in 1910. To me is incredible this need for a day/date that will change whole world... while slowly will are destroying the same planet at ridiculous rate.

As Byrd has pointed out, don't worry...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Was never worried man... it doesn't even say destruction happened in 1586 b.c. it says that the 3rd cycle of the planet (supposedly) was observable and that in the past on the 4th cycle it interacts without sun causing issues. I've read that the Egyptians observed a celestial body in the sky at the time of Exodus which (roughly) from what I read took place from 1500 b.c. to 1200 b.c. so who's to say that when these documents were written down that the times couldn't have been updated as more information became available. Meaning that Tibet, Sumer, and Egypt (supposedly) wrote down all the same things?

However, I just wanted to know if anyone knew of a way for me to try and find the documents in the video, but all people did was post about what they think will or won't happen and why, which was never my point, but thanks for your post.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.december212012.com...

www2.gsu.edu...

www.slideshare.net... rt-two-the-wonderful-things-of-egypt

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Don't worry. In 2015 this will be predicted for 2016/17. And we all know for sure it's going to happen in 2036..... Just as it happened in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2012 etc etc

Some people never learn. And therefore some people will never stop preying in them.

The only way to stop them is THINK for yourself

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

So with a statement like that, it's safe to assume you didn't watch the video or read my op? Because I was never making a prediction. It was about finding out where I can try and find the documents posted in the video or if anyone has ever heard of them before, but nope just hop on in here and post no helpful information like everyone else. Good job guy, last time I come to ATS to try and get help figuring out the validity of information, this place has turned into an utter joke.I clearly claimed it was never about inner earth or nibiru, but what the video had to say...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well I can tell you right now that all information on Yakov Blumkin shows that he was never any part of a mission to Tibet.

As for the authenticity of the documents in the video:

Many of the documents shown (shown way too quickly IMO, having to pause the video each time to look at them was very annoying), are simply type written pages with pen marks on them. I can produce that too, give me some old paper, and old type writer and some pens.

Nazi documents may or may not be authentic either: it's amazing what a person can create in today's world with computers.

The only way you are going to be able to validate the authenticity of any of these documents is with your own foot work.

You will have to research archives of Nazi and Soviet documents from places beyond reproach (IE like the USA's Library Of Congress).

I can understand coming here and asking people if the documents are real, but the chances of anyone on here knowing if they are will be slim at best. More than likely, you'll find people showing that they are hoaxes.

However, any scholar will tell you that the only way to vette these documents is to do the research yourself, again keeping in mind that YouTube and other web sites is not really proof at all except that people can be really creative, and have enough time on their hands (along with the technology in today's world) to create some really authentic looking things.

However, considering that the maker of this video seems to have lied about Yakov Blumkin, throws the whole thing into doubt.

I will give the video this: I really liked the music. It was much better than the cheesy New Wave music that many "fringe" videos have.

ETA: which I just remembered; the music is called "Two Steps From Hell - Protectors Of Earth". It's from the video game Mass Effect 3.
edit on 14-9-2013 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

agentofchaos
it says that the 3rd cycle of the planet (supposedly) was observable and that in the past on the 4th cycle it interacts without sun causing issues.

There's also no evidence for any cycles.

I've read that the Egyptians observed a celestial body in the sky at the time of Exodus which (roughly) from what I read took place from 1500 b.c. to 1200 b.c. so who's to say that when these documents were written down that the times couldn't have been updated as more information became available. Meaning that Tibet, Sumer, and Egypt (supposedly) wrote down all the same things?

Some real problems with that source -- the first problem is that there is no (and I do mean NO) evidence for Hebrews being in Egypt in any significant numbers. And while there were a lot of civilizations that recorded the sky during that time, Egypt wasn't one of them (they don't get into astronomy until the time of the Greeks. They don't name many constellations and don't seem to have named planets until the time of the Greeks.)

However, I just wanted to know if anyone knew of a way for me to try and find the documents in the video, but all people did was post about what they think will or won't happen and why, which was never my point, but thanks for your post.

You probably can find documents, but they will contradict what the people themselves were writing.

For instance, here's what the Sumerians REALLY wrote about "Nibiru" (which can be checked on the original clay tablets.) : www.michaelsheiser.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

agentofchaos
reply to post by AndyMayhew

So with a statement like that, it's safe to assume you didn't watch the video...

Just a note here: many people don't have the time to sit through a long video (or even a short one.) They have jobs, families, etc, etc. If you're interested in something it's easier to give the info and ask what folks have heard.

Trust me... many will be interested enough to research but don't have the time to sit and stare at a video.

(I get impatient with videos because I can read the information in about 1/3 the time it takes for someone to explain it.)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
These Nibiru theories crack me up. Next year Nibiru is gonna hit us. Oh didnt hit us ok lets try next year and the next. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Heres an idea. How about i make a prediction that in a few million years the suns companion star gets close to the solar system maybe just inside the Oort cloud.

About the hollow earth theory i dont know about that one seems similar to these hollow moon theories i hear about. Probably disinfo like half of what i hear about these sorts or topics.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

For Nibiru I always suggest that those who think it is going to somehow show up to just claim it will be tomorrow and then put an 'eternity' symbol next to it.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

You know it's kinda funny this nibiru concept was one the first things i researched. And now i'm debunking the theories of "oh it's gonna come this year or next year or that year." Considering we got bigger things to worry about like the risk of a possible world war or the inevitable economic collapse and down the line the asteroid aprophis may hit the earth in 2036, (a relatively low chance but still possible) to me these are the things that are worrysome. I mean 9 and a half years ago i too was fasinated by this Nibiru concept. But we all change our point of view of things, we all grow up eventually.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
(Groan) Not another hollow Earth thread! Can anyone who believes this piffle tell me where magma comes from? Or explain continental drift?
Thought not...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

These ones were all wrong

Why is this one more credible again ?

edit on 15-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: well the last few on one page are probable but far off

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join