It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow earth and nibiru happening in 2014?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So I can't find a lot of information about in online, but was watching this you tube video.

www.youtube.com...

If you aren't gonna watch the video, then try not to comment I'm not trying to discuss either theories I wanna know what you think of the documents...

Which I can never seem to post a video correctly... might be posting this in the wrong spot as well but the information is suppose to be from and about ancient cultures regarding our own.

I digress so to give you some incentive to watch this, a Russian Agent Blumkin goes to Tibet in the 1920s to brokers some kind of deal with the 13th Dalai Lama of Tibet. Through the deal he gains access to this ancient text called the VA-DJU. In that text it says that the earliest civilizations on Earth were destroyed by a passing planet 3 times Earth size and is part of the reason our ancestors move to inner earth. In it, the claim states it happened in 1586 b.c. now add the 3600 to that and you get 2014. There are 4 parts to the video and I only posted the 2nd that has the information I'm talking about, but I recommend watching all 4. Also, I posted to see if any can offer their opinion on the archival documents that he's pulling his information from to see if they're authentic or just internet spoofs.

Me personally, I think this is one of those rare finds for information and I just saw a thread where it was showing all kinds of disasters for august and I can only imagine what it would mean if any of this information was spot on... Just one more thing mentioned in the video above. planet-x-nibiru-2012.blogspot.com...
edit on 10-9-2013 by agentofchaos because: To put another link to corroberate why I postedthe above video

edit on 10-9-2013 by agentofchaos because: Just had something else to say

in the 2nd link nasas talking about a signal coming from inner earth(supposedly)
edit on 10-9-2013 by agentofchaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

This should work...

It's an interesting theory... Not sure how I really feel about it... I do like pondering and "day dreaming" about these theories...

Time will tell~

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Mucho appreciado, amigo. Not so much about the hollow earth theory, itself, as much as it's about the information being spit out in the video and trying to see if it's the real deal or not, the documents he's using I mean. Atleast, to the best of our knowledge...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
havent watched the video yet but im a believer in a version of the hollow earth. I'm on the fence about there being a world that mirrors ours only on the inside with its own sun, as cool as that would be im not sure its possible. However, i absolutely do believe that people through the ages have lived deep in the earth and that perhaps some of the main locations are closely guarded secrets or have had their access blocked by various means.

one of the things that leads me to believe in subterranean living is that it appears superficially that the worlds leaders are not at all concerned with how the surface of the earth, with the oceans and air quality included, are being rapidly destroyed and rendered incapable of meeting our health needs. The almost brazen ambivalence that i witnessed around the time of the deep water disaster cemented this suspicion in my mind: these people have a secret...perhaps some 'outs' or alternative areas to live/exist that dont require them to partake of the food, water and air of the surface. Thats just my personal suspicion and nothing more.

thanks for the post

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Um...it's Youtube. How seriously can we take it? If you have the technical skills to operate some editing software and register an account, you can put anything you want on that website. I'd rather get the sources than the video itself.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Didn't watch the video as I don't take youtube seriously as a source, but why would we randomly add 3600 to it? Does this giant planet only come by every 3600 years? And if it is only a year away or less wouldn't we see it by now....especially if it is 3 times the size of earth?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Nibiru isn't happening, like it didn't happen in 2012.

Every single time it doesn't happen, they push it off for another year. Not to be rude, but haven't you learned this already? Come on.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
k so just post your opinions then without watching, nice work team. I never was like oh yea happening run and hide. Like wtf, I wanted some people to watch it so we can discuss what's on it, but for sure sorry for wasting all your guys times lol... good day, I say good day

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I will say this, there is more chance of the Earth being hollow(In parts) than there is of Nibiru the brown dwarf system approaching our own undetected. If the Nibiru legends had any merit we would be seeing the gravitational effects by now of that you can be sure.

As to the hollow Earth theory I suppose its possible there are large fissures/caves all throughout the Earth's crust so maybe places like Agartha could exist. But as to our Earth being hollow with a central Sun, what a load of twaddle. More chance of the Moon being hollow since it has been known to ring like a bell after seismic impacts.

edit on 10-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I'm trying to find a direct [or partial] translation of 'VA-DJU' & so far nothing. Google asked if I meant 'VA-DJVU'
I looked further & turned up a Tibetan to English translation tool, which is very extensive. LINK-HERE
But still nothing...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Hallow earth? Maybe. Nibaru? I dont know. I think that if there was a Nibaru its not it moving towards earth, It is our solar system moving towards it. like maybe our sun revolves around another sun on a long track, maybe every 3600 years or so the two suns get close, and maybe that other sun has Nibaru revolving around it and maybe earth and nibaru will get close enough to cause major changes for both planets, maybe on some apocalyptic levels.
I have no facts to back this up, Im just throwing an idea out there.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulRelliK

Hard to say could be no literal translation, could just be the name of the book. Also, there are tons of books not online yet. Shot I can't even find the entirety of Voynich Manuscript and we all know that exists...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am unclear why a 12 Minute video needed to KEEP REPEATING the same imagery over and over and...

Proly would have been cool if it were 5 minutes long instead of wasting another 7!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

info's at the end i was unaware you couldn't just fast forward to the important stuff...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Nibiru should have arrived years ago, whats keeping it? In 2003 Nibiru was supposed to fly through our solar system, causing chaos to orbits and flipping the Earth's poles, didn't happen. After that it was supposed to come around every year, didn't happen obviously, and in 2012 on 21st of December it was about to come again, didn't happen. We should see it already if it was so close, or at least see its effects. Even brown dwarf is visible, because its surface is still at thousands of degrees, easily visible in infrared.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

agentofchaos

info's at the end i was unaware you couldn't just fast forward to the important stuff...

I didn't know there would be any after the barrage montage. No offense if you made the video but if you didn't they needed to tighten it up.

I have always thought massive caves and underground dwelling were possible, and that either humans or another species of intelligent beings could live there or deep underwater.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

nah I didn't make it, but I really wouldn't post a video that had NOTHING to offer and it's bothersome that not one person has posted on the material contained, but instead wanna just jump on here to simply to say " nibiru isn't gonna happen" when it was never about hollow earth or nibiru, but what the video says and if anyone else has heard of any of the information contained and if has any credibility. They are suppose to be government documents and I really doubt there's no way to verify the authenticity of them... Which is all I was trying to do, but I guess Deny Ignorance is just for show these days. I never not one time posted on someones thread without first taking a look at their information or video... When did ATS turn into this big of a joke. Not like I'm asking people to agree with me and if they know those documents are fake then say so with your source of proof...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That's why I posted here... i wanted help verifying the authenticity of the documents contained in the video. They are suppose to be archival government documents. While I'm doing what I can I'm only so savvy on the comp.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Theories about inner earth are really quite interesting, not sure I believe any, but, why are there so many countries down in Antartica and why all the scientific research? Lake Volsnak (?) is quite interesting also. May be there is something to it.

It's worth looking into, if you never have before. Especially with all the "nazi" inuendo.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join