It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost screaming in haunted hotel - 3 min video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sigh, this thread proves as usual that people post before reading the whole thread, a poster at the start of page 2 provided the proof that it was made by a film maker as a publicity thing yet straight after there's post after post saying they think its a hoax.

Please read the threads...

Lastly, it was clear straight away it was faked because as someone spotted you never hear Johns voice yet we get to hear from his microphone of the screaming.

To expand slightly, you don't hear Johns voice because if you look at him he's clearly NOT talking at any point which is poor continuity by the film maker.

Nice video tho....
edit on 12-9-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ghosts need gentleman to open doors for them before they leave rooms.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
would've been more interesting it it wasn't fake:/
edit on 12-9-2013 by Midnight13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hi
I found the video on this You Tube Channel
www.youtube.com...

Note the channel name Jimmynut22
He seems to have a collection of what looks like good evidence for paranormal
I wonder why and how so much *rolls eyes* ? *laughs*

In the comments :-

Jimmynut22
The audio is a mix down between the security camera audio and a separate recording from inside the office (which is specifically there to record in case of robbery to the hotel).

Also note

Chad Lambert
A friend of mine sent me links to this video and asked me to comment because I'm currently a manager of a Wingate Hotel in Illinois. I assure you our security systems do not record audio, video only. Your claim that the screaming was recorded by security camera audio is not true, that I can assure you. Also, this video is fake. It's rather obvious.

Also if you google search for Jimmynut22
You can see he has been downloading eerie sounds and other stuff.
www.freesound.org...
Also some of his videos from his channel have tags "film and animation."

Another thing is that the guy does not seem to put the light on when he enters the room.
He uses a torch - why? Would it not make sense to put the light on as he enters?

Hardly concrete proof but it is a start...I call a hoax for now
but fun.

Limbo

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I seen at 1:30 whatever figure walk out of that room. It could be a hoax, not hard to manipulate footage, but I had goosebumps watching that.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Limbo

LOL I am from Denmark. Just been ( in Feb ) too Bruxelles. and on the Hotel IF you don´t have a KEY-CARD. like a MasterCard. So you would have to put the Card into a holder before there would come any power or light On in that Room. good way too go to sleep. pull out the card, like switching the light off

So with the Flashlight it can be that he did not have a Universal Card on him ??? and The Door seem unlock ? So he Just work in with out a Card. there fore using Flashlight. While Watching the video. I was saying " Turn the LIght ON Before Going in too that ROOM "

Another Thing Tomorrow it is 10 Years Since that video was Recorded

FROM THE YOUTUBE VIDEO Uploader:

Note to comments:
It's funny how people think this video is edited/fake. The audio is a mix down between the security camera audio and a separate recording from inside the office (which is specifically there to record in case of robbery to the hotel). People will always come to there own conclusions why a video is fake (like cameras pointed at the door). What they don't realized is that there are about 80 cameras in the hallways around the hotel, all pointing at doors and hallways.

reply to post by onehuman

I am always on the "believe TEAM" but i don´t know if these pics can help. share a Little ligth on either this is a HOAX
or REAL

Take a look at the Camera´s NR. Nr. 7 & 13 are pointing too that room. on floor 2.

edit on 13-9-2013 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

Also its shows that Camera nr. 7 should also have recorded the Ghost ? or its only animated on the film from camera nr. 13

reply to post by Mclaneinc

FFS Mclaneinc. Sure because one is a filmmaker, HE / She Shall make Just 1 Hoax Film, there is no real prove that this video is Fake. so before Jumping up in the Air and Screaming HOAX FAKE. make sure its for real and not just what some few ppl believe in.

About John you couldn't be more Wrong. see the video AGIAN and you will see John Talking too his HAND

I AM not saying it isn't a Hoax or Fake. but I have a Open Mind, Not before I See real evidence fore Fake. in my Book its Real.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Oh you nah sayers! I found this video completely by accident today bc I live in Va I had heard nothing about it, if you look really close on the video right before they zero in on the one shadow there is actually 2 others that walk down the hallway in front of that one. So there was at least 3 spirits in that room! I am a definite believer in the paranormal have had too many experiences myself.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: abryant71So there was at least 3 spirits in that room! I am a definite believer in the paranormal have had too many experiences myself.

Why ignore the fact that the video is just a hoax?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Yes, well I'd like to say that it is authentic. I am not a skeptic, I've experienced to much in my life to be one anyway. As far as the camera's positioned, they are sparadically spaced out all along the corridor's, so even if you went up a few more doors there would be another on the wall facing another door, it is just not that door.

The apparition that came out of the door, had no defining lines and or grains within the mass. I love it. A great example of a haunted hotel, or maybe just simply an entity passing through. Thanks again for the upload of the clip.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join