It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking:Russia Today News Declares 9/11 An Inside Job False Flag Attack. ATS:Time to move it!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

0bserver1

When I first watched the towers collapse I thought that this some kind of movie special effects shown on TV like trailer for a new movie, or prank movie, really I couldn't believe that this country with it's massive high tight naval , airforce and military power could easily be fooled by a couple of commercial planes to hit those buildings..

The first thing I said when I saw those buildings collapse was : It's amazing how those buildings go down without hitting the others?

I too was stunned when I saw them, I remember it clearly, I was with a mate walking along Tottenham Court Road in London, its the home of loads of hifi and TV shops and we noticed a crowd outside one shop, being nosey we went over and saw people watching something on the huge TV's, there was no sound and at first I though it was the trailer for some new mega blockbuster coming out but slowly we clicked this was in fact real and live, the on screen ticker tape told the story and we were shocked that something like this could happen in America, at that point the second plane hit and shocking turned to being very afraid as it was clear it wasn't an accident and this was a deliberate attack on the towers.

And then we realised we were in the middle of central London with Centrepoint right next to us (a big skyscraper) and if they were attacking New York could London also be a valid target by whoever it was.

I tell you what, that was the most uneasy hour of travelling I've ever done, we just waited for things to happen, if you saw a plane they all looked like they were too low and maybe they were coming down.

I simply cannot imagine how it felt to the people on the streets of New York that day and its simply impossible to comprehend the fear of those people in the buildings that day, getting out must have felt terrifying but glad to be out while those still trapped must have been scared beyond belief, my heart goes out to them and to all that lost their lives, this is the true conspiracy, that innocent people had to lose their lives from a planned attack by whoever it was.

The fact someone sat down and created this sickens me, to think it may have came from the very people in office to defend you is a situation that defies humanity.

What is more sad is that whoever was involved will NEVER pay for their treachery, they are too well connected and have too much power.

Btw, yet again the word counter isn't working, it seems only to kick in on an edit..

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

The strange part is that, the day the powers that initiated that scenario have changed the world dramatically so dramatic that they probably dug their own graves , but not know that they did...

like in the movies, as this a reflection of all people , most of the time there are happy endings and mountains come after fall...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Outside job prolly with aliens involved, so keep it in conspiracy section.
The tech involved may not be of human design
Russian media sensationalization apparently.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I just laugh at the people using the LAME ass excuse about RT being a state-mandated blah blah blah.

EXCUSE ME, but WHO is the country right now that has screamed to the world time and time again over the CW situation in Syria, that EVIDENCE must be vetted before any decision at ALL should be taken? It wasn't the ugly parrotheads in the US media. NO. It wasn't the US government. NO.

FFS, IT IS PUTIN IN RUSSIA. In fact, Russia went there, got the REAL evidence, and had it professionally analyzed within a day or two. Verdict: Not Assad. EVIDENCE pointed at the rebels.

So go ahead, try to pull the character assassination routine one more time out of your fecal depositors. Go ahead. You think it works anymore?

Fricken lame.

Russia is looking at the same 9/11 evidence we have been for 12 years. And probably more we may not even know about. So when they finally decide to release a video like that, that EVIDENCE really DOES mean something. And that video assembly, I might add, wasn't just the chaff. It was the cream of the crop. The hardest evidence. The hardest questions. We all know this from having spent half our lives here and elsewhere researching it ourselves.

It's gone beyond a mere conspiracy theory with this now. Yeah, Italy, blah, blah, Denmark, blah blah, whoever, blah blah- but RUSSIA? This video release is a massive statement folks, which just drew a new red line in the sand. For all we know Russia may have its own intel about potential devastating new false flags about to be perpetrated on us. Are they throwing us a warning message with this?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Like throwing oil on fire?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

0bserver1

Like throwing oil on fire?

You can throw all the jet fuel and oil you want to at a fire in WTC7, and it STILL is not going to just conveniently collapse down into its own footprint- unless there are explosives involved. That's physically impossible. The experts say it, and I'll say it. Cause it's true.
edit on Tue Sep 10th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
John F. Kennedy

"The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall."
Che Guevara

There is only so much you can do before an animal feels threatened enough to fight back, we need to be reminded sometimes that we are no different than the animal kingdom, we are mammals who are territorial and destructive in nature.

I think, if you look at world politics since the beginning of the 19th century, it has been like a long played out game of chess, TPTB have been manoeuvring their pieces into the right places for the end game for a long time now, as stated previously they have control of our money, of our opinions through world media, of our liberties and even our opinions. They make us believe our votes allow a system of pure democracy no matter what part of the globe you are in they all sing off the same song sheet. You vote for a man who has to put it plain and bluntly, has used propaganda and false promises to manipulate you into thinking that he is actually someone who could change your country for the better.

I'm not going to go on and on about it, if you do not know what is going on by now you are lost.

Wake up, and act.

"Small gestures can change the world"
Nelson Mandela

edit on 10-9-2013 by TheGreatest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Forgive me if someone has already pointed out the obvious; I haven't read the whole thread: How could 9/11 ever NOT be a conspiracy, even if the truth comes out officially and globally? OP needs to learn the definition of conspiracy. 9/11 will ALWAYS be a case of those who have CONSPIRED to hide the obvious physical facts - no 757 at the Pentagon, much higher heat for much faster and stronger demolition of the twin towers than can be accomplished by mere jet fuel etc. - and other facts from the public. Otherwise this story is an encouraging one. Here's hoping more mainstream (or mainstream ENOUGH) news sources will follow the lead of RT. Spaciba (thank you), RT!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
*yawn*

If this was supposed to be a card up their sleeve, they certainly used it at an odd time.

What the heck was the logic behind this?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
We were all fooled at first. It's amazing how we accepted the media's story about the heat weakening the entire building

110 / 47 fire proofed concrete enforced floors could never be weakened by the fuel from a plane. It is crazy.
When they collapsed they would have slowed down. But somehow we accepted the impossible.

The push for bombing Syria has awakened a lot of people recently though.
At first Obama wanted to bomb without approval from Congress, even.

Now we see the neocon agenda, Rupert Murdock is well known neocon, he owns Fox News etc, Neocons own most of the media in US

Neocons agree with Trotsky on permament revolution, violent and intellectual

Neocons believe in preemtive war to archive desired ends

Neocons strongly endorse an American Empire

Neocons believe lying is necesary for the state to survive

Neocons endorce attacks on civil liberties, like the attacks in the Patriot Act

Neocons unconditionally support Israel and have alliance with Likud party

Russia Today's The Truthseeker show made the video in OP
rt.com...

original video for better quality
www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-9-2013 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Building 7 for me is just the ultimate proof that none of the carnage and demolition of any of the buildings was the result of a plane strike combined with heat from burning fuel.

For years i didn't even KNOW about building 7 and it blows my mind that many many many still dont because they do not wish to "revisit such a terrible event" and are too happy with the first explanation "it was terrorists".

EVEN if each plane rocked and shattered some beams and then the jet fuel melted what was left how can anyone reasonably explain a third building, not hit at all and having zero jet fuel in it - still managed to fall and not only that but fell in the same way the others did!!!!! Does. Not. Compute.

edit on 10-9-2013 by Biigs because: minor edits

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
All their proof means nothing if it never hits the MSM in the US.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

it STILL is not going to just conveniently collapse down into its own footprint

Well WTC-7 never collapsed into its own footprint.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Looks like all of its 47 floors managed to not fall into the road or hit any other building badly. Thats is pretty damned close to a controlled demolition to anyone who knows anything baout a building being taken down.

Also every single floor is blown out from top to bottom, please take some time to google/youtube FAILED demolitions and see for your self what can go wrong EVEN with a bunch of explosives in the right place.

WT7 came down with zero planes or jet fuel in it yet collapsed the same way.

Now if thats all totally above board and fine, NY SERIOUSLY needs to build better sky scrapers!!!!! Perhaps not use plastic beams and putty!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

please read the link i provided in the last page regarding WTC-7

I find it really interesting that first its "it collapsed in its own footprint"

...."err no it didn't Mr. Truther here are some pic's to prove it"

"ahhh well it was close enough..... anyway..."

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Its obviously this page is getting more and more members that is very little informed. This was NEVER a theory,it was proven by ron paul and a bunch of engineers in 2006. A cia tape was also released on this page,and a guy actually died posting it.

This site used to be a place of confession,a place for professional governmental employees,previous members of the Cia\fbi\nsa\homeland\nasa\private companies\military would go out and post information,because they didnt have the heart anymore to keep the secrets that would tear their heart from the inside-out.

Now this site is filled with ---i dont even have words.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

it STILL is not going to just conveniently collapse down into its own footprint

Well WTC-7 never collapsed into its own footprint.

Controlled demolition isnt an exact science to the nanometer. The buildings are supposed to roughly collapse within their own footprint. That the floors at the top and some of the walls can skid off the rubble and end up a bit outside the footprint of the building is to be expected, but generally if a building collapses roughly within its own footprint and does not damage nearby buildings or only does minimal damage the demolition is considered to be a success.

Also modern steel structures are built the way that they do not collapse even if all combustible material within their frame is consumed by fire, so the allegation in itself that fires started by the collapsing tower brought wtc 7 down is curious. And the combustible material aint that much. You have your office forniture some paper, I am not sure how intenesly the insulation can burn. In addition the collapse of the tower would have had to do significant damage. It did minor damage, however it literally cut buildings closer to the tower in 2, which did not collapse and were subsequently deconstructed.

By comparison a building in China literllay burned like a torch top to bottom and did not collapse. In that instance I wonder how they managed to light up steel and concrete like that. If I was a conspiracy theorist I would say the chinese government was trying to make a point regarding 9/11 and stuffed the building with combustible material to light it on fire.

edit on 10-9-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

TheGreatest
... it has been like a long played out game of chess, TPTB have been manoeuvring their pieces into the right places for the end game for a long time now, as stated previously they have control of our money, of our opinions through world media, of our liberties and even our opinions.

"Small gestures can change the world"
Nelson Mandela

It's time to change the game then... it seems to me it is the only way we all get to keep on playing... including TPTB.

I don't think many people realise yet just how good the world has gotten at games... definitely not TPTB.
edit on 10-9-2013 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Archirvion
This site used to be a place of confession,a place for professional governmental employees,previous members of the Cia\fbi\nsa\homeland\nasa\private companies\military would go out and post information,because they didnt have the heart anymore to keep the secrets that would tear their heart from the inside-out.

And if you believe that, you'll believe anything!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If I wanted to destroy a building I'd use controlled demolition. If I wanted to stage a buildings destruction I wouldn't be so worried about demolition, let it fall as it falls. Just have to make sure what even is used to destroy the building is never found the rest takes care of it's self.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join