It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking:Russia Today News Declares 9/11 An Inside Job False Flag Attack. ATS:Time to move it!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
So I didn't see anyone post this and it would some what go into every one saying it would require a massive cover up to have a team of people to install the demo/thermite/mini nukes pick your poison. One more thing that just conveniently happened on 9-11
911blogger.com...

Seems interesting that they had construction and renovations on the exact floors that were hit and then failed due to fires.. I want to say the company that did it had connections to Cheney via haloburten (sp?) I didn't see that info on that site, just something i remember hearing in a documentary

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thermite cannot cut steel however

then prove the claimed fire did......no one has yet PROVED that claim.

The initial 2005 NIST scientific investigation found NO scientific reason why these three buildings failed on 9-11.....NO supporting evidence the FIRES PRESENT failed any WTC columns to ALLOW collapse to ensue.

yet we allow 2008 NIST to claim fire not only did cause collapse, but did so as NO OTHER buildings has EVER done.

WHY is it official story pushers are the ones whom focus on 'explosives"?

I constantly ask you 'people' to PROVE the claim FIRE....yet ALL of you...'people'...respond with a twist about explosives...actually, I could care less....YOU prove the official claims FIRE did all this work.

take WTC7......a 105 vertical foot interval of acceleration EQUAL to g.

are YOU confused about the word.."gravitational"?

in a natural gravitational collapse, the structural mass that is collapsing breaks and removes structural resistance as it collapses...so, in other words, it is CAUSING itself to collapse...

gravitational ACCELERATION EQUAL to g. of that same structural mass, can only be accomplished by REMOVING the resistance to enable the collapse to proceed...structural mass accelerating equal to g. has NO ability to remove resistance below itself and continue to accelerate @ g.

NCSTAR 1A 3.6] "This free fall drop continues for approximately 8 stories, the distance traveled between t=1.75s and t=4.0s...constant, downward acceleration during this time interval. This acceleration was *9.8m/s^2*, equivalent to the acceleration of gravity."

NICSTAR 1A 4.3.4] Global Collapse..."The entire building above the buckled column region moved downward in a single unit, as observed, completing the global collapse"

NCSTAR1A p.39/130
"the damage from the debris from WTC 1 had little effect on initiating the collapse of WTC 7."

The NIST WTC7 Fig 3-15 shows the graph with the regression line yielding acceleration of 32.196ft/s^2. SEE the time interval between 1.75 and 4 is 2.25 sec. the interval where WTC7 does achieve a period of free-fall ACCELERATION.

So...WTC7 spent 1/3 of it's collapse accelerating equal to g. the FIRST 1/3.

from fire we can't see???

1A-3.2]"It is likely that much of the burning took place beyond the views of the windows"

so, the point here is TELL ME about this "brand new never before seen physics phenomenon" that is claimed to fall these three buildings that ONLY seemed to occur on 9-11 and NEVER again....
as stated here by NIST 2008...

Nist Tech Briefing

Shyam Sunder, all through the Q&A section of the video stating, ....."brand new event"..."new phenomenon"..."there has *NEVER* been a collapse like WTC7".

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
i thought this was already a publicly known fact that 9-11 is CIA sponsored False Flag ... are there people who still believed that 9-11 was commited by a bunch of arabs with minimal training of flying and yet hit the twin towers in their 1st pass ?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

these people here are having a hard time believing the FACTS posted about the 2008 official claim that fell WTC7....a new physics phenomenon that only occurred on 9-11..called "low temp thermal expansion"

"the phenomenon that we saw on 9/11 that brought this particular building down was really thermal expansion, which occurs at lower temperatures."

to which this NEW phenomenon removed, BEFORE 1.74 seconds, 105 vertical feet of structural mass to allow the found global unified acceleration equal to g. by the 2005 NIST....

105 vertical feet of LOAD BEARING continuous vertical support....
8 floors of truss assemblies with carrier beams...
lateral, cross, and diagonal bracing throughout...
tens of thousands of bolts and welds...
office contents...
utilities....

warm steel at one end of the building..? is responsible?...according to the 2008 NIST hypothesis crew whom REFUSE peer review of their only supporting evidence....refuse to release the 68,000+ files of data variables that tell the models how to act.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but you sound a little too sure of yourself.

I think there is enough evidence to question the events of 9/11. You can't go as far to say that the despicable politicians would take advantage of a 9/11 situation, and then claim they aren't despicable enough to have perpetrated it.

It's not a huge leap of imagination to go from one conclusion to another.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Theres a new video just found on Youtube related showing how "9/11" can have a hidden subliminal message attached to it see it here you will be amazed. never been seen before.

viralparse.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rkingpin

I tried the link but there is no video?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

don't know bout anyone else but I don't give personal info just to see a page......

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Obama needs to admit 9/11 was a conspiracy. George Bush needs to get on CNN and admit it. Once people like this go public, the revolution will begin. Until then, nothing will get done. There has yet to be any smoking gun or footage that 100% convinces your everyday American sheep that 9/11 was completely a theatrical excessive of military proportions planned nearly 30 years prior.

Yes, there is proof already uncovered by conspiracy theorists all over YouTube that prove 9/11 is complete BS. Unfortunately, this somehow isn't enough to get the ball rolling.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I tried the link but there is no video?

I'm not sure if this is the video in question but I thought I'd post it anyway.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-7-2014 by Ross Cross because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don't believe I've seen many of your posts before and I'm always extra curious to talk to someone new who believes the official story. I don't believe any of the theories so far from the other side but I also don't completely believe the official story based on my research. I like to hear different interpretations of the official story to see if I can look at it a different way. Could you please give me a couple of aspects of the official story that have so fully convinced you? a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Reports are slowly starting to flood unfiltered news sources that Putin is preparing to release evidence of the involvement of the US government in the attacks on 9/11, including satellite imagery. The original report was published on February 7th by the Russian political newspaper, Pravda (also in English).

Many have concerns of the validity of the report as Pravda is associated with the Communist Party of the Russian Federation. Originating in 1912, Pravda was the leading newspaper of the Soviet Union, and even after it was sold off by Russian President Boris Yeltsin, it still sold millions of copies per day during its peak. The news source now only sells 100,000 copies per day and is considered by American critics to be a “conspiracy theory website that buys into everything anti-U.S. with non-satirical conviction.”

Regardless of one’s opinion on Pravda, the idea that Russia has been withholding evidence relating to the attacks on 9/11, and the U.S. government’s involvement, has been around for a while, even with reports that Putin claimed an inside job would be impossible. Some believe this is because it’s merely a rumor, while others believe Russia has been saving the evidence as political ammunition. Either way, Putin is bound to keep silent on the topic to the media.

It appears the first copy of this article to reach the U.S. was through Veterans Today:

“The article below was forwarded to us for publication in the U.S. and translated from Russian.”

Moscow (Pravda): American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this is the “calm before the storm.” Putin is going to hit once, but he’s going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services in the September 11 attacks.

The list of evidence includes satellite images.

Published material can prove the US government’s complicity in the 9/11 attacks and the successful manipulation of public opinion. The attack was planned by the US government, but exercised using her proxy, so that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression by international terrorist organizations.

The motive for deception and murder of its own citizens served US oil interests and the Middle East state corporations.

The evidence will be so convincing that it utterly debunks the official 9/11 cover story supported by the US government.

Russia proves that America is no stranger to using false flag terrorism against its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in a foreign country. In the case of “the September 11 attacks,” the evidence will be conclusive satellite imagery.

If successful, the consequences of Putin’s tactics would expose the US government’s secret terrorist policies. The government’s credibility will be undermined and should bring about mass protests in the cities leading to an uprising, according to American analysts.

And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America’s position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be totally undermined giving immediately advantage to rogue states and Islamic terrorists.

The actual development of the situation could be much worse, experts warn.

Regardless of one’s position on the topic of 9/11, articles such as these have been appearing at increasing rates, as more people are becoming aware of the evidence that contradicts all the official reports. There are still those who fear that if Putin produced evidence of the U.S. government’s involvement in the 9/11 attacks, the U.S. will already have a plan to counter:

“The U.S. government will attempt to use the Saudis and a few expendable individuals in the Bush administration as ‘fall guys’ to take the blame for an ostensibly unauthorized ‘inside job.’ According to 9/11 truthers, those officials in the Bush administration chosen to take the blame will be branded as rogue elements within the Bush administration who worked with the Saudis without the knowledge of the president and key officials of his administration.”

Only time will tell if the claims made by Pravda will come to fruition.

Sources:

Dinsdale, James. The Millennium Report. Feb 11, 2015. (themillenniumreport.com...)
Duff, Gordon. Veterans Today. Feb 10, 2015. (www.veteranstoday.com...)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lucifuge

Only time will tell if the claims made by Pravda will come to fruition.

Yea it takes a long time to walk the proof down to an internet cafe and publish it.
It's such a long distance that it will never get published.
Just like all the other bomb shell proof that has never come to light.

The government hired all these people to concoct an elaborate shell for this conspiracy.
And no one has talked.
The government hired all these people to quash all the worlds engineers.
And no one has talked.
The government quashes all the news medias throughout the world.
And no one has talked.
The government has all these shills to confuse conspiracy web sites.
And no one has talked.

Funny how they can hush everyone and their families for 15 years.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
All one had to view was our own main stream media's discussion with bush..

They will pay.
edit on 11-4-2015 by qwerty12345 because: 1.618

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There's a whole thread I think devoted to this question but as long as people keep posting that as a rebuttal I'll keep asking: "why assume that hundreds of people and their families would have to keep quiet? Why couldn't it be a handful of individuals only such as the official story claims 19 people and a small faction of masterminds?" Also, this leads me to believe that some people think there has never been a successful conspiracy because people will always talk about what they've done.

The government hired all these people to concoct an elaborate shell for this conspiracy. And no one has talked. The government hired all these people to quash all the worlds engineers. And no one has talked. The government quashes all the news medias throughout the world. And no one has talked. The government has all these shills to confuse conspiracy web sites. And no one has talked. Funny how they can hush everyone and their families for 15 years.
a reply to: samkent

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lucifuge

(themillenniumreport.com...)

I find this to be interesting that this article discusses false flags done by agencies such as CIA, MI6, and Mossad yet it doesn't mention the one Putin pulled to justify his war in Chechnya, so as far as that goes this biased article can't be considered to credible.

(www.veteranstoday.com...)

They use Pravda as their source, so just in case you don't know Pravda is a media that only reports what the Kremlin wants them to report. As far as VT...they have shown their bias since the beginning of the conflict in Ukraine.

And I am curious as to whether their satellite image shows without a shadow of a doubt the US was behind 9/11, because I remember the last concrete evidence satellite photo that they said proved Ukraine shot MH17 down was well how can I say this...laughable.

So when it comes to satellite photos from Russia...one has to wonder about how authentic their photos really are.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join