It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking:Russia Today News Declares 9/11 An Inside Job False Flag Attack. ATS:Time to move it!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
It's Russia. OF COURSE they are going to say that. They aren't exactly unbiased.
I trust them as much as anyone else ... meaning .. not at all.

9/11 wasn't a false flag attack. Radical Islamics on Jihad. Yes it happens.
HOWEVER ... it was used by Rumsfeld and Cheney to further their own agendas.
It was an opportunity that they fully exploited.

I'm sure the usual 9/11 crowd will get on here and be rude and whatever.

But that's the truth of it .... radical Islam happens ... and politicians take
full advantage of those situations.

Aw, I'm saddened you don't sit with the 911 crowd. I've always considered your past posts thought out objectively.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It's Russia. OF COURSE they are going to say that. They aren't exactly unbiased.

Please explain Building 7 in a way that's not utter and complete BS...... Because the OS of how it fell is just that, complete BS
edit on 9-9-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

But that's the good thing about RT, they are an Pro Russian channel so they will say the things that other don't dare touch. I know I have to filter the news a bit but isn't the same for every site?

It opens eyes where they are closed.

Kind regards,

Seven.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I actually hope Snowden has smoking gun evidence. Names. Emails. Etc.
I know it would spell trouble for the country I love, but in the long run the world would be better for it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamusic
RussiaToday?
I know they're mainstream, but they're still the opposition.

I agree with the conspiracy, but I'm worried about the implications of this report being given by a Russian news source.
Cold War 2 politics is what I see more than anything.

The Opposition is the elitist shadow government that has it's hooks in every country around the world!
Along with the puppet governments that are manipulated by their interests! This goes on every day and
the majority allows it to go on because they believe in the lie of democracy, freedom, patriotism and justice!
If the majority ever realized the despotic world we live in they would first be shocked then angered and then
totally deny its possibility~

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

GoKill
Breaking:Russia Today News Declares 9/11 An Inside Job False Flag Attack.

Why aren't more people aware that "Russia Today" is a state-mandated media organization, launched and funded by Russia, with the sole purpose of making the USA look bad, and Russia look good. Oh, and, they have permission to lie from Putin.

Why is this a considered source for ATS members?

"People are so desperate... they'll crawl to a mirage, and when they find there is no water, they'll drink the sand."

"...people don't drink the sand because they're thirsty. They drink it, because they don't know the difference."

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hmmmm, interesting.

I can agree the story we were sold about 9/11 was one of the worst told stories ever.

But at the same time, maybe it's sort of a smear campaign against The United States. After all, the tentions between Russia and the U.S. has been heating up lately.

Nonetheless, nice video, lets just hope there aren't some sort of propaganda strings behind it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Talk about being in an unfair fight... The terrorists are SO SKILLED they know how to take down a steal structured building without even hitting it..... All you need is a little fire, then the building will show that typical crimp in the middle before collapsing into itself at free fall speed.....

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
When I was a kid it was Russia who was doing all the lying. Now it's us, or I should say our ptb. If the American people don't put a stop to this, then it's time the rest of the world does. We'll deserve what happens to us if any of us are able to even survive, because we just sat by and watched it happen. Kind of like how we thought about the German people after WWII.

Though the Elite use America as its military might there would have to be more done then to take out America!
It would change things greatly but the Elitist would still be able to control other NATO forces!
The biggest problem with the world today is the manipulation of the global economy, reserve banks, media and
intelligence agencies! These are the only things that need to be changed and doing anything else would be futile!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It. Doesn't. Matter.

It doesn't.

I mean - what are YOU gonna do with this information?

You gonna go out and do.....what?

See? that's the thing. there simply is NOTHING any oe us can DO about it?

What? You gonna go stand in front of the police on the street? You are gonna get gassed and head-banged and arrested and then NOTHING is gonna happen.

what CAn we do?

Easy - opt out.

That's it.

Opt out.

Do not borrow any money for any reason.

Do not watch television.

Do not vote.

Do not buy into distraction media - MTV, kardashians, royal baby, reality tv, all of it.

Stop going to McDonalds, the mall, etc.

By opting out of the circus, the distraction, the matrix, you disempower Them.

If you cannot even do that - we are toast.

Turn off the TV!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ben Swann is getting ready to release a new investigative story in video format he's been working on regarding 9/11, building 7 in particular, perhaps that will give it more credence as a reliable source?

Ben Swann.com

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Every year around this time somebody has NEW proof of some kind of inside job, its getting old people , how about we just repost last years threads as the new info?

edit on 9-9-2013 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Think people missed this story from June where the FBI admitted that Saudi Arabia was tied to 9/11 hijackers and the FBI lied because the NSA told them it was a secret. I guess the Snowden story snow blinded people from noticing it.

www.blacklistednews.com... 0/0/Y/M.html

Thank BrowardBulldog.org and Miami Herald for it not Russia.
www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

edit on 9-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I actually hope Snowden has smoking gun evidence. Names. Emails. Etc.
I know it would spell trouble for the country I love, but in the long run the world would be better for it.

I highly doubt Snowden would have any information/evidence pertaining to 9/11. After all during 9/11 he was only about 17 or 18. I'm sure you would need some BIG time clearance to come anywhere near any kind of info even remotely close to that.

I'm sure if our government was indeed behind 9/11 the plotters put in a lot of planning, and used the method of compartmentalization to the fullest. They didn't get into the positions they were by being careless dumbies.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Please explain Building 7 in a way that's not utter and complete BS...... Because the OS of how it fell is just that, complete BS
edit on 9-9-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

Don't forget the plane crash in the field in Pennsylvania. Go look at ANY plane crash with a closely resembling "plane" that supposedly crashed there, and compare them. You will see a huge difference.

There was hardly any debris or wreckage. And planes don't just simply disintegrate. Some pieces of airplanes are virtually indistructable All there really was, was a hole in the ground with a bit of smoke. If anything it had far higher characteristics or a missile, rather than a plane.

You just gotta throw in a mistake to make it seem like it wasn't carried out expertly. And no, the alleged people behind it weren't experts at all. It's been shown that one of the leading "hijackers" couldn't even fly a small few person plane on his own.
edit on 9-9-2013 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
People should go back to NSA Hell Day and relook at all the information released that day besides just Snowdens leak. Hell Day was 6/24/2013. if you did not notice the totals between each / 6/6/6. who ever put all the leaks together and timed them liked number games with dates like 9/11 emergency phone number 911.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So...a timed release to stir the pot once again How can people consistently play into this. 9/11 was not fabricated but it happened and was 'used' to promote certain agendas. This is a no brainer and the way thing work. However, what is failed here is the ability to see the why of the WTC tower conspiracy. It is deflection. To take your mind away from the hard choices that some in government had to make that day and to keep a conspiracy alive that can never be proven.

There is no need to move it as explosives in the WTC is just that..a thought with no evidence. However, there is one thing that did happen that day. Flight 93. It is easy to push everyone to the WTC sites and make posts about the conspiracy but you will 'rarely' see anything about 93. Almost never. You will always see the same things though

"explain how the WTC 7 collapsed"
"Pancake theory"
"NIST did not test for explosives"
"FEMA knew it all along"

KEy words to stir the pot that go nowhere but make good fodder for internet conversation. When things like this timed release happen, all of those people who had moved on to Syria and Bengahzi and the like suddenly drop it and say "Here comes the 9/11 train again only to find nothing". This is nothing more than like the 'paint chip' argument that was going to blow it wide open. Take a look and see what the big hidden story was then that broke. It is out there trust me.

However, the truth is that 93 was shot down and the government will never, ever had to explain itself as long as it continues every 2 years or so to fan the flames of WTC7.

It is so predictable it is laughable now...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Yeah lets believe yet another site, or the Russian's...hey what if N. Korea said it was an inside job that would be all I need LMAO...maybe add Iran to the list...God I hope you live in Canada or some other country...

Sniper

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join