It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Signs the Global Elite Are Losing Control

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Watching Kerry's pathetic and desperate performance at the hearings was deeply disturbing. His Botox riddled face was a distraction which probably got more attention than his absurd lies. His spokesperson said that he was just tired. Hasn't had a vacation and barely has time to get his haircut. Apparently he forgot about the pictures of Kerry all in the news of him vacationing/sailing twice in the past month. The elite are callous and cold without a conscience. They lie with such ease and total disregard for the truth. They think that they are immune from suffering from any consequences for their crimes which includes being responsible for the deaths of those children in Syria that they framed Assad for. McCain makes jokes and laughs about being caught playing poker during hearings discussing the deaths of these children. Sick, evil bastards. They deserve no less than what Mussolini got in the end.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
well...it's true more and more people are catching on, but there's still way too many sheeple that watch Alphabet News and think they're informed about how the wonderful Obama is saving the world from the evil Republicans, and of course the zillions that don't even get that much information. the truth is out there but far too many aren't even looking for it. quick, turn on the game, the pizza will be here soon. and how bout the latest video shootemup?!

While I agree there are still a lot of people asleep out there I don't agree with your assessment in this case.
Americas wars over the past decade have always had a "coalition of the willing" this time around they have no support this is indicative of heavy public pressure on govts throughout the world , basically no-ones buying the bulls#it anymore

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Operation Slipknot COMMENCE ! ! !

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
11. Telling statements like John Kerry's, "[the Internet¹] makes it much harder to govern, makes it much harder to organize people, much harder to find the common interest."

¹ i.e., informed people

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The world does need control, chaos isn't the answer but the current control not being in the interests of the population, isn't the answer.

Here's to ousting the bad guys and bringing in the good guys.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Jacque Fresco -

Great thread S & F

The "system" will fall like a house of cards soon enough. More and more people are starting to think for themselves and TPTB are s#!ting gold bricks.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The Praetorian guard once auctioned off the Roman empire, some one bought it! who on earth would have enough money to buy an empire........

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterMahound

But whose 'Common Interest' does he really mean? Certainly not the American People's.

In the UK we have the 'armchair judges', those, often older people who believe every word they hear and see on the tv. They have no concept or, in fact its very hard to believe that your government is deceiving you to protect big business'. What is never explained is how many directorships each political representative holds so despite the odd time when they claim an interest, they all still get to vote and direct the making of our laws - usually against the public's benefit.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
#5 was funny. When has the Vatican had a humble reputation? Was this the period after the crusades and before the inquisition/counter reformation? #10 was pointless as well

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I don't think they are losing control over anything. Remember, their ultimate goal is to get the population down to 500,000,000 and have a smaller, more manageable people they have complete dominance over. Sure people are waking up to their ways, but with revolutions and wars, this only plays into their hands.

At the end of the day, the elite have all the resources they need. You have to remember that these people are amongst the most intelligent on the planet, with the greatest at their skills working for them. They have built their space arks, they can escape the # they are bringing down upon us all. Then they will return from the heavens when the dust has settled, and humans emerge from the caves, to control mankind once again. Sound familiar? Like everything in the universe, Its a regular cycle.

They could be ensuring the survival of the species, and this is the only effective way, or they could be directly responsible for us continually destroying ourselves due to their ultimate corruption and greed, and an over inflated God ego. Who knows? The fact is there is nothing we can do about it, the boat sailed long before any of us were born.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
You want a clear sign?

About 30 seconds ago i was going through some of my recent posts. After i was done (they were all pretty much Syrian threads), i thought to myself, "boy, I have never seen the American people or the world even, so galvanized and on the same level as i have this past week. Are those in the bowels of power really losing it?"

Immediately after that thought i hit the "recent posts" button and your thread was the tippy top. Synchronicity?

Also pretty funny, last night the story I read to my daughter was "The emperor has no close". Hindsight, quite fitting!

Signs, signs everywhere is signs....

edit on 8-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I’m sorry but I completely disagree with this. The powers that be are exactly in the position they want and need to be in in order to accomplish their agenda of global domination by the means of implementing a tyrannical New World Order.

A militarized police state is just a step forward for them to ensure that everything stays under control. They don’t even have to create convincing lies as they hold so much power. They know that we are helpless to do anything.

“They” say the ends will justify the means and that the new world will be a better place for everyone. Only time will tell. Personally, I disagree. It will be better for them. For the 1%. For those established at the top of the hierarchy of the pyramid controlling the entire planet through a global network.

It’s all about control. It always has been and always will be.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

If the powers that be got what they wanted the Syrian war would not have had to escalate to this point of American interaction. It would have ended a year ago with rebels claiming victory. Because this didn't happen more intervention was needed. Although resistance was expected, never on this scale or scope.

Perhaps one of the few wins of "arm-chair activists"? Who let there voices be heard very clearly. This Syrian flap brought people together. In fact, there are avatars on here i personally consider rivals due to clearly opposite points of views. One thing about this particular event is we all seem to be in lock step. I almost want to sit in a circle with my ATS Rivals and sing Kumbaya

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
That's a pretty damning indictment of TPTB and the growing, informed, resistance against.

edit on 7-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Unintended consequences, perhaps they simply didn't have the foresight to see the cleverness and ingenuity of mankind. The Internet brought us closer together and it seems like they waited to long to try to infiltrate and sabotage sites like this. I get that they've had programs for over 10 years with the NSA but lets face it, I've been visiting this site since 2004. My opinion of reality changed dramatically because incredibly smart people like you and others here on ATS.

We are one big crazy world wide family. Long live ATS!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

It can very well be. Other countries are mounting protests against getting involved in the Syrian conflict. The people of turkey are protesting their government for supporting the U.S, plans to attack Syria. I think if the President or congress ignores the will of the people, it could very much ignite a powder keg. People around the world are getting tired of governments creating conflicts and sacrificing their children for their power hungry behavior. I hope you're right, because the majority of people in this world just want peace.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

i agree with this poster......that tptb are in any kind of a pinch is just wishful thinking....most of us here, even the smartest of us, cannot appreciate or possibly imagine the kinds of redundant and contingency plans these people have made perhaps many dozens of levels deep or chess moves ahead, choose your analogy.

im a believer in bible prophecy....and if you go by what it says....the devil and all his demonic forces are behind the wicked men and women in power on earth....that being the case....there is absolutely nothing any of us can do to stop the terror and destruction they perpetrate.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world and SPIRITUAL wickedness in HIGH places.

Psalm 91 also deals with the heart of the matter regarding the coming destruction these people will perpetrate such as never before seen

'a thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand....but it shall not come nigh thee....'
and 'thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night, nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday'

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

I couldn't agree with you more. People need to read some Machiavelli. Its not the tyrants you need to worry about because you'll always know what they'll do, its the smiles that come after the dust settles you need to worry about.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
You want a clear sign?

About 30 seconds ago i was going through some of my recent posts. After i was done (they were all pretty much Syrian threads), i thought to myself, "boy, I have never seen the American people or the world even, so galvanized and on the same level as i have this past week. Are those in the bowels of power really losing it?"

Immediately after that thought i hit the "recent posts" button and your thread was the tippy top. Synchronicity?

Also pretty funny, last night the story I read to my daughter was "The emperor has no close". Hindsight, quite fitting!

Signs, signs everywhere is signs....

This is why I have faith that when we are faced with evil, we can all find a way to set aside our personal differences and beliefs so we can act together.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I read this article and knew people would fall for it.

The global elite want America to fall, that is why Americans are being turned against their government.

The global elite are not the government...wake up ATS.

Feel free to learn what is really going on-

Victory or Set up?

The elite are gaining control, not losing it.

edit on 8-9-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If only this were true, and not just wishful thinking. TPTB's plan is playing out perfectly, and anyone who goes back and studies history for the last 30 years knows it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join