It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Signs the Global Elite Are Losing Control

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
If only this were true, and not just wishful thinking. TPTB's plan is playing out perfectly, and anyone who goes back and studies history for the last 30 years knows it.

Now that is real synchronicity

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I feel there is a complete misconception in this article and most of the comments. What you are seeing around the world is not a sign of "TPTB" loosing control in any way. These things are all a part of the plan to create utter chaos. When this chaos and the repercutions of it are felt at it's fullest, hope is forgotten, despair is great and the solution is presented; the world will accept it and cheer thanks for it. The people will not realize it is the same ones which they originally hated and feared, which are offering the solution to the problem they themselves created. The ones who feel their eyes are wide open are generally the ones blinded to the truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

I have to agree with this, the things are falling apart as part of the plan. I know most people think "wow, people are finally waking up" but really the "conspiracy" mindset is a small minority as the majority keep on watching their NFL football and American Idol style of shows on the boob tube.

and if Congress votes No, I think we are either going to have a false flag like we never seen before....or Obama will order the attack anyway.

(and what will you do then?)

edit:

and lets say none of what I stated happens, no attack on Syria, no false flag - how about that global economy....one way or another the # is going to hit the fan......and the elite will still be sitting there with their "solutions"
edit on 8-9-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

I don't see how anyone believes the global elite are loosing control when they have the ability to exterminate the worlds population when ever they want.

Its not people that will make or brake these elite controllers not when they control all technology and possess the insanity to use it when ever they feel the need to.......they control it all.

Kind of like a James Bond movie only without James Bond.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Also with these realizations we need to be concerned of the danger it poses. The global elite are desperate now and that puts us all in greater danger. hence the looming threat of ww3. They won't go down without a fight to the end, but as the good book states, good prevails evil in the end!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousme333

Except they wrote the "good" book. Its false hope fed to us to keep us in line. Look at the nature of life, and the universe. It's all destined to end. Its just the way things are.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

If that is truly the case then there is nothing more to do than wait and see how this all plays out, and hope there are some intelligent people left alive to maybe give us a strong foundation to start over with.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So basically, this makes no sense to me. Allow me to explain:

There is no "global elite" set in stone. This is black and white thinking, which leads to psychosis.

There ARE individuals who for brief moments in time, wield a lot of power in whatever industry they're in, and they will often group together for certain projects. Okay, but guess what? Their poo smells, they get old and fail, and one day will die.

Out of... let's pick an arbitrary number of 100,000 global elites, perhaps 2% or greater die out each year. Why so high? They're old. You're rarely a global elite if you're not at least half-way through your life.

So it's different super groups, constantly evolving, with dynamic shifts in perceptions and group beliefs over time. Taking all of this into consideration, I see absolutely no indication that a centralized power-heirarchy is going to be abolished anytime soon.

It could happen, but I think what's more likely is that stronger players will take out older/weaker players with fresh ideas/beliefs. That means things shift from one way towards it's counter balance. It could ultimately that we switch from centralization towards decentralization, but this is happening more in tech, and just starting in culture, it's still a while off before it trickles down into society at large, and the political realm in full.

Elite see problems as solutions waiting to be played out. Even these problems which seem insurmountable, with the only solutions away from the "elite", it will simply not happen to any remarkable degree until a post-apocalypse atmosphere arises. Gradual change is just not fast enough for where we're heading.

Anyhoo, it made a slight chuckle. All that's leaving is the belief of control over certain styles of perceiving the world around us. Doesn't mean that control of perception is going out the grasp of select strong players, aka the elite. I think we've still got a lot of chaos to go before people are willing to completely blow up their own worlds.

reply to post by MidnightTide

Things seeming to fall into chaos is part of the plan. Actually going off the rails is not. I think some elite are really forward thinking, however many blind-sights they carry. In other instances they just don't much care, or bother to notice the impact of their actions. Any which way you look at it, the amount of chaos which is being put into place far exceeds the older/weaker elites ability to control it.

People often get confused with cause and effect, and things which players are in control of, vs what they perceive as merely inevitable. This is in reference to issues like climate change, agenda 21, and global government. It's not evil to see the species is on an unsustainable track, and offer solutions, however limiting they may appear from our current set of living arrangements.
edit on 8-9-2013 by webedoomed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

notice they way Mccain retreats, physically away from the speaker when he is done talking.
notice the way he his hand mashes the paper he is carrying,
some chords were struck here.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Man! I agree with every word you Said!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by webedoomed

Oh it could blow up in their faces, but they would be the best able to weather out any aspects of that.

It is no wonder that so many underground bunkers are being built these days.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Interesting list but I don't personally buy entries 2 (political stances are actually hardening considerably - not dissipating in the least), 4 (most people don't even pay attention to "banksters" as our attention is so easily diverted elsewhere), and 5 (the new Pope hasn't changed anything going on in the church really - other than criminalizing "leaks" and making it illegal to sexually abuse children on Vatican grounds).

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Obama will get Senate approval.
He will attack.
The only question is how will he do it?
Either by Cruise strike or Nuking him from orbit.
Neither Russia or China will intervene.
They want their share of Mid-East oil and if the US can do their dirty work, all the better.
Sorry folks, it's going to happen.
Bank on it, his mind is made up.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yes. You are correct! They are losing control. How lovely! I' m giggling like a school girl.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think more people are waking up than ever before.

I think this is due to a number of reasons. Mainly the internet. Whistle-blowing heroes such as Snowden and Manning also shook the system by clearly showing the ordinary person just how evil our governments are.

Think about it. If this was just 10 years ago, both the UK and USA would have bombed the hell out of Syria by now, but fast forward 10 years and you have the PM and President going through the proper democratic channels to declare war, with war being ruled out here in the UK due to electorate pressure on MPs. Democracy in action folks.

Oh and by the way, on that list you linked to? Scotlands a country, not a state.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

try the next 3 months...........

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There is a man who can save us. We just need to give him enough time. Obama 2016! Move forward. Ahem.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
reply to post by Metallicus

Absolutely , and they are paying in a big way ,the credibility is gone

No one trusts the govt anymore

No one trusts the Media anymore and as the awakening continues the lies and deceit are being instantly torn to shreds and that is forcing them into the daylight faster and faster

When you play chess there is the amateur who thinks 1 or 2 moves ahead and possibly none of their opponents moves. A Grand Master is always 10-15 moves ahead and understands every counter move to those moves.

What if...

Distrust in the Media and Government is all part of a subversive plan? Destroy the confidence of the People...

You can Destroy a city with Bombs but to Destroy a Nation you must destroy it from within, you do it by using that country’s own people, no blood is spilled in combat and the physical infrastructure is left intact, and they do not know who the enemy is...
edit on 8-9-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by Bilder
reply to post by Metallicus

Absolutely , and they are paying in a big way ,the credibility is gone

No one trusts the govt anymore

No one trusts the Media anymore and as the awakening continues the lies and deceit are being instantly torn to shreds and that is forcing them into the daylight faster and faster

When you play chess there is the amateur who thinks 1 or 2 moves ahead and possibly none of their opponents moves. A Grand Master is always 10-15 moves ahead and understands every counter move to those moves.

What if...

Distrust in the Media and Government is all part of a subversive plan? Destroy the confidence of the People...

You can Destroy a city with Bombs but to Destroy a Nation you must destroy it from within, you do it by using that country’s own people, no blood is spilled in combat and the physical infrastructure is left intact...
edit on 8-9-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

Brilliant, as usual, and seeing through the veil to the truth, really. The individual and what they care most about is used against him/herself......this is exactly how it happens, for the sake of plausible deniability and blame attributed to the victim See, you all did this to yourselves, individually and nation-wide.
Tetra

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I don't mean to spam, but I'm posting this link in a few select threads. Its a thought game and assistance in an art/film project. I'm asking opinions of a list of questions on what a second American revolutionarty/civil wr would look like (2020-2030). People that are interestes in the topic, I'd love to have you in on the discussion (to help focus it and answer some of the question).

ats thread

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join