It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My God! Is There Anybody Else Out There?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
At 39. A happy go lucky kind of guy. I've been to busy to stop and smell the roses if you will. Now you have not stated one or many of reasons. That drove you to here and now. Other than seeing if there is anyone out there.

But we at some point hit a tip. The straw. I will not exclude myself on that heap.

However this is not my thread so express yourself.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

I was not making a point. I was asking if there was anybody out there who had feeling and was alive. I did not say it was True, did not say it was a fact; except in my case...................................So How are YOU DOING?

Hope is.................... someone like you to push me.............now I know you feel. Pain's you does it not? Would you just like to relax, spend sometime ?????????????? Fishing, walking, going somewhere without the Crazyness of the world?

Could though, best have your back covered though........................................ Sad do you not think? Children can not go to school without being............................................. Left that opened; your mind has it's thought's!

I was just asking if there was a place where People were Human! Is that so bad a question or like I asked something Evil? There is a place though, just have to find it!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hello,I am here,,I think. Been very strange lately. I'm 50 and I think my mind is dyeing. No kidding. memory or what's left is slowly desolving,,hard to spell, thoughts are always like a glop of gooey scrambled eggs,,don't know whats happening and it's getting harder to even care. Very strange!! But yes,,I think I am still here,,,,just slowly disappearing from what I used to be.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Got caught up into a Dream World Case, Sorry! Had to answere lol! Care to explain............I somehow lost the concept how to be Rude! Now that has to be the Evil I am facing.

I would love to see people who have a concept of oneness; meaning the whole Planet! I can not pretend anymore, it's like a realility TV show out there! Here come get your pill's we will save you while the pain still exist!

I must have lost something while I was helping another.................................................. boy does time kick you in the ass!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Sure I'd rather be fishing in Truckee meadows. I've feared the bomb since 3'rd grade. I wish I could sweep it all under the rug.

But it's a crappy or adventurous world.

I wish I haven't scooped a dead child off the side of the road. More than I can count.

But I just want people to know they exist. And you're right as long as you have yourself.

There is more but it's not my thread. So get a beer or juice and type on.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousme333

Either your playing or you read how this is going! I so hear U, like there is no feeling since you feel people decided you are not one with them.

Then U lose whatever and it does not matter since there is a voice inside your head asking something.......................................many thing's; we will let it be for now.

I have no answere's so I asked this one question. Surely out of 7 bil people I can not be the only one who wonder. Maybe we are being set aside for something...........................I am crazy......................or the hard part one conciders in Life.

I have No IDEA!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Oh NO! Man Up and speak up! I can share you know....................... this is the problem you know!

Hate to see you catch a 3 eye fish that took your arm!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Pfffff. ( agreed ) I don't have THE answer. And I WILL NOT SAY. I UNDERSTAND.

I can not know exactly what one person is feeling. Only that person knows how they feel.

But keep some hope. Perhaps you might have an answer to someone in need.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Oh wait more. 3 eyed fish

Not in Reno. Lol. OK type on.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Still got my arms. No Back but my arms are waiving.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousme333

Trying to keep up........................ Hear you on the mind die-ing! Ever thought of it as waking? Let's go here, should be happy in all sense.............your just not. Could win everything and it does not mater...........................there is nothing.

Feel this so! I have no reason to even try to explain this......................I can not so as I try to displace this; as it bother's me some..................Alot! I can not say nothing!

It's like I am being dis-tanced from everything. Wish I knew why.........................I haven't a clue! Strange though, feel for the pet's, trees and the Planet! I have no answerer.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The mind going. A dear sweet friend has had her 6th stroke. Her memory is there. Her spirit is there. Her ability to communicate is reduced to a 5 year old. I see the frustration in her is trying to convey her meanings. Its gut wrenching.my heart is dropped and sickened. She's my best friend and dragged me kicking and screaming to nursing school.

Her big fear is being reduced to being motionless trapped in her head and unable to communicate. She said she'd rather be dead than in that state. For me I took that pretty effing deep.

Imagine that. So many worries and thoughts. And no way to say so.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Remember back in the day..............long long ago when fishing was fun and not a sport? Now go back futurer , and you could go camping and not have to pay and just go somewhere?

That sound ??????????????/ Remember back in the day we corrected out children.........................................back in the day we had FUN and Enjoyed Life? I like my life, love what I have only would give it up for ...................................

I do not know now! Peace on Earth? No! Everybody being Happy? No! It is so Frick'in crazy I would like this Planet to LIVE! Even the Devil could NOT BUY my soul for this trade!

Would give it up though for this!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I! Can not Understand or comperhend this nor pretend too. Like you have said, HOPE is the Power we have forgotten!

People have USED THIS and we as simple minded people have no understanding on how LIFE WORKS! You could LOOK around and see People pull out of the WORST CASE problems and the DR'S are DUMBFOUNDED!

Did you know that the power of another and other's HAS A POWER to HEAL? So you give your LIFE"S ENERGY to another; It Works! There is no explaination to this.

It Works and that's it! HOPE IS GIVING! You have MINE!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Back when I could burn the marsh mellow and eat the crust. Ahhhhh Yessss! I'd like to turn back to those day's for sure. But this is where I am now. And if I'm not paying some attention. Then someone else's kid may not have that experience to pass it along. Remember you could write a letter and pay 25 cents and people would read it. Slower times they were. Now its to fast. To fast and predictable.

Remember when shopping for Christmas took place in December. Not Sept. Remember at dinner everyone ate dinner at a table and not scattered about on their phone in a digital dementia?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by infoseeker26754

I! Can not Understand or comperhend this nor pretend too. Like you have said, HOPE is the Power we have forgotten!

People have USED THIS and we as simple minded people have no understanding on how LIFE WORKS! You could LOOK around and see People pull out of the WORST CASE problems and the DR'S are DUMBFOUNDED!

Did you know that the power of another and other's HAS A POWER to HEAL? So you give your LIFE"S ENERGY to another; It Works! There is no explaination to this.

It Works and that's it! HOPE IS GIVING! You have MINE!

Well. I have witnessed the the unexplainable. I've seen stuff. Can't explain it. But. When science was completely absent. Something..not saying definite. But yes non-corporeal.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Thank's for the reply's! As with Life, I must go now..................................Sleep and the Due List for Tomorrow................................. Could not HIDE from IT!

Check back later since it is Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope is what you give, Thank's!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I do hear you on this! Seen stuff that could make you mad...................................In the Head and Heart!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
That friend I was talking about. I have to watch over her. She has been cast aside by her husband. He will not help her. They are both 47. He works 2 days a week. He'd rather drink, play guitar, take weekly trips, ride his motorcycle, yell at her because she didn't make him lunch or dinner. All while she needs assistance to walk.

So I take a breathe and smile. And help her. While he's on the computer one room away updating Facebook.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Nope! Hate Cell Phones! Come over and say something...........................as for gatherings....................................all we did was fight who was............................................... as a child I did like people till they said I was strange.................................

Hear that a the age of 3 and see what you get....................................... and they wonder why I see people as...................................................... Zombees!

Somehow I wonder if I played with the wrong TOYS!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join