It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My God! Is There Anybody Else Out There?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Just checking to see if you was okay, being your on the other side! I still haven't figured how to use most of this stuff yet either!

So what color is your water out there? Mine in Kansas is clear with white float-ies in it!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

As for that cage thing, just look at him! Smiling like I could hang out here Forever! I could last a month maybe 2; depending if the Hand Of God was trying to fry me!

I'm on THEE ROAD.............................must seek others like myself....................................must have food.............................................and communicatipn....................Com-mun-a-cation! Oh here in the US of Evil we sing the song of "In God We Trust Too!

Still asking myself What Happen?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Wow!

You do know how long it took me to actually get a picture on this thing? here I can tear into a laptop/computer just have't figured how to use it all.

Plus side I know how to use a pen and ruler
Did not mean to switch gears here only I'm here!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
10 days sofar and as I go back reading what people have said and others I have missed; This I am Sorry About! Now that I know how to use the Star thing; again My Bad, I've added Stars to all you People that have answered!

Yes! Looked everyday to see if someone out there feeling how I feel. Each feeling is different for all of us so no one can really explain how someone else feels unless they say something. Even then, no words could actually explain how one's feel's!

I read another post a few days ago, seems more and more are feeling this only in their own way. It was shot down, put aside and cast away like nothing mattered! I do feel their Pain!

It's like your reading FB and some one hit's the like button when someone has a bad day, lost a toe or you get the idea! All you can do is send them the care and love you wish was there. I'm sure it's around, deep inside somewhere just waiting to show itself someday.

What is Love? I do not know, just the idea of Love in my own way and if it's looking like a fool well so be it! It take me 1 second to put my finger in the water to save a bug, 2 min's to feed a stray or put out some food for the birds. Sometimes I wonder just how many things I've killed just by walking.

Or my friend who thinks his ball's are being fried by his cell phone!
In todays world it is possible! Or to stop and help somebody along side the road, Fear that they just might take what little you have without any thought. It's a risk, so play the 50/50 %.

Never know though. Heard that Angel's hang out just waiting to see if it's not to late for Man. I find that there is Hope. Some strange feeling that lingers deep inside with out any idea where it comes from. Something that say's to keep trying no matter what.

So I will still be here looking, reading and hopefully there are others who even after the pain of the world from others. I can say to them, You are Not Alone!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

wow. I am amazed more and more how people are blurting out pure truth, and at the same time realizing those of us in threads like this look whacko to the rest because they are SO distracted!

SO true about the candida and stunted growth, and survivors having longer life spans (not aging or aging slowly)

Another thing they threw into the mix is the massive mercury saturation through dentistry which encourages the candida.

This thread is TOO weird, because I know no one else gets it, and anyone else reading sees nothing but none sense and gobbledygook!

This is nuts. Hello other FEW who get it. Nice to meet you.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

infoseeker26754
reply to post by Shiloh7

Would love to go somewhere where people actually worked togetter as a group, each doing what they can for the group and not for themselves. Just a dream or has the idea of that dream been lost?
I was checking to see if anybody else is seeing this so I asked this question.

I am in that place, and the best of the best are following, all in the last few months, only the ones that seem to still be alive all seem to be coming here. It is awesome, being together with the living again. Playing guitar and singing and laughing, YET in the KNOW at the same time.

I watched the Bob newhart clip and thought, though they were innocent and ignorant back then, their ideals were SO wrong and lead to this world being the way it is.

If only they knew the future their ideals would produce.
Not much longer though I think.

I see the light and dark separating fast, and the awake sticking together, and the zombies can't see us doing it anyways, so I feel like we are safe.... like swimming in shark infested waters, but none of us are bleeding so we are safe, of that makes sense.

I think the rest of them can no longer see we are different, or are too distracted to look, so we safely have been finding each other, and they can't seem to see we are different, it is like we have on a camouflage of some kind.

Hope this makes some sense.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Awesome links! Especially the isaiah site! I have been listening to a LOT of Derek Prince lately, all on deliverance etc.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hidingthistime

Glad to here you have made it there! Seem's I'm gonna be late. Save a place by some tree's, will you 4 me?
Yep! Looks like God, Higher Power's, or something really needs me to stay on the Road a bit longer.

Today's day at the Lumber Yard. Here I defend the fact of not killing things, and I sell Lumber! Something
did cross my mind though while at work. Now with Colo having it's problem's and the idea of Fixing it all
up; let's hope this year has no other Disasters! Ain't gonna be anything left!

My boss already asked if I talked to myself. Said why of course, don't you? With that puzzled look on his
face I had to add I also answere back! They know before I do! My big mouth sometimes.

This is a crazy thread, and as for the truth out there. It goes much deeper then that. You just know things;
try sleeping and waking and both seem no different. I actually do not need as much sleep anymore. For all
I know now I am Sleeping.

I get lost sometime's wondering what day it is! Knowing that Time really is a Man's concept and nothing more.
People say it's speeding up; I tried watching my clock one day and swear it went backwards! Maybe all the Nut's in my head fell out my ear's and now i am tuned into something else. Even pinched myself today just to check.

Somethings afloat out there; here I've heard that now as you drink your water. Pill's are included! I do not think there is nothing left normal anymore! GMO's, Pills, Food and the air have some extra add-on's included.

Make's you think that our DNA was already encoded for this. Two grouping of said like people and then something was turned on. As a child and still now i hear 2675-4.

It's not my cell #, jail tag, SSN or anything of that matter. There is nothing in my life that has this #! Any idea on what this could be? Might as well put it out there. I would really be surprised if somebody had something
like this in their head!

Good day to Ya All!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You mean the power of distraction, a way to be yourself and yet other's who have no concept of who they
are in a world taken over by ??????????

Bitch is it not! Friends are dropping like fly's, most seem to be going crazy; unless it is I going crazy!
No! back in the day your friends would play you, trick you into believing something that was not real. Now
you just look at them wondering where did you go?

It's like you are there only you see right through them and some of them you sold your soul to have them in
your life and now it does not matter. Some wall came up and knowing you see the way, they do not. Tried to say, help and do something for them only it will not work.

Not that this make's any difference; when my cat's are around me they Always looking up above my head at something. In a good way though. Even they seem confused. All I see is the ceiling fan or light. Odd.

Starting to wonder if 2012 was a passing point somehow. Have the same idea as I do now before then, only
after that it changed supper fast. And that I have nothing to worry about Feeling, it's even stronger!
What do you think?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Still here checking!

Peace!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Hello mister inexplicable profile picture dude.
I keep wondering if that thang is a potato,
a mutated watermelon, or what?

I can relate.

For about 48 years now (I'm 52), I've wanted to find
one intelligent person, and to do something worthwhile
with them.

Somehow, that has never happened.

Everything I've ever accomplished has been alone..
started a 1 man dot.com --- wild success .. completely
alone.

Taught myself computer stuff out of old manuals laying
around.. no classes of any kind.. all alone.

Been supporting my family as sole breadwinner for 16
years.. and the people they care about too....

Since I've never managed to interest anyone in anything
that I'm interested in, I was reduced to attempting to
decode reality and "what makes it all work" .. not so
much for any reason.. other than not to be alone..

Yah, I went looking for 'god' or 'the source'.. just to
have someone to hang with...

7 billion humans.. and I chase after quantum singularity
fields in a hyper pentacle arrangement to look for the
original asshole who started all this... and found that
asshole.. and have finally learned to love that asshole.

(is still an asshole but I forgive her)

Can't tell you the massive hours and ridiculous pain
I've put myself through to learn what I've learned,
and to become what I've become..

Just not to be alone..

And here I am today, realizing that people only want
the next step to their life story that they tell themselves
and others.. I don't think that most people would know
what to do with themselves, if 'god' showed up and
made mad love to them.

They'd want to go back to chasing after aliens and
GM-modified toxic food and to argue about why
their conception of X is so superior to everyone
else's conceptions of X.

Turns out, I'm no different than anyone else..
I just wanted to take that 'next step' in my
story.. granted it was a big step... took
almost 50 years to take one step..

And that step was only meaningful to me..
and nobody else... i'm just the same
as everybody else.. all fixated on my own
bullsheiss.

and in a human sense, totally and completely
alone. I'm not sure I even want to not be
alone anymore.. it's all I know...

My entire body feels plugged in.. and I don't
feel alone anymore.. in a way I can't even
properly describe. Maybe this will turn out
great.. or maybe I'll just tingle all over
until I die... the jury is still out..

But I won't delude myself.. I'm sitting here
alone and talking to a dude with a mutated
sweet potato picture..

Just saying hi!

Hi !!!!!

(waving at mutated watermelon dude or dudette)

KPB

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Welcome my friend...welcome... to "the MACHINE" (Thanks to Pink Floyd).
I think now the trick is to try and figure out how to make a darn difference....in a world of IN-difference.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Hello mister inexplicable profile picture dude.
I keep wondering if that thang is a potato,
a mutated watermelon, or what?

I can relate.

For about 48 years now (I'm 52), I've wanted to find
one intelligent person, and to do something worthwhile
with them.

Somehow, that has never happened.

Everything I've ever accomplished has been alone..
started a 1 man dot.com --- wild success .. completely
alone.

Taught myself computer stuff out of old manuals laying
around.. no classes of any kind.. all alone.

Been supporting my family as sole breadwinner for 16
years.. and the people they care about too....

Since I've never managed to interest anyone in anything
that I'm interested in, I was reduced to attempting to
decode reality and "what makes it all work" .. not so
much for any reason.. other than not to be alone..

Yah, I went looking for 'god' or 'the source'.. just to
have someone to hang with...

7 billion humans.. and I chase after quantum singularity
fields in a hyper pentacle arrangement to look for the
original asshole who started all this... and found that
asshole.. and have finally learned to love that asshole.

(is still an asshole but I forgive her)

Can't tell you the massive hours and ridiculous pain
I've put myself through to learn what I've learned,
and to become what I've become..

Just not to be alone..

And here I am today, realizing that people only want
the next step to their life story that they tell themselves
and others.. I don't think that most people would know
what to do with themselves, if 'god' showed up and
made mad love to them.

They'd want to go back to chasing after aliens and
GM-modified toxic food and to argue about why
their conception of X is so superior to everyone
else's conceptions of X.

Turns out, I'm no different than anyone else..
I just wanted to take that 'next step' in my
story.. granted it was a big step... took
almost 50 years to take one step..

And that step was only meaningful to me..
and nobody else... i'm just the same
as everybody else.. all fixated on my own
bullsheiss.

and in a human sense, totally and completely
alone. I'm not sure I even want to not be
alone anymore.. it's all I know...

My entire body feels plugged in.. and I don't
feel alone anymore.. in a way I can't even
properly describe. Maybe this will turn out
great.. or maybe I'll just tingle all over
until I die... the jury is still out..

But I won't delude myself.. I'm sitting here
alone and talking to a dude with a mutated
sweet potato picture..

Just saying hi!

Hi !!!!!

(waving at mutated watermelon dude or dudette)

KPB

Hello To Ya 2!

Been a few day's since I was on
seem's I was put on
The Spot tonight!

Almost 47 and feel like
I never had anything
actually you never do.

Try this, do that
never seem to get it right
in other's eye's
that is.

Walking this path
alone is all I know
For now
I see a dead end
or is it
changing the path I walk

One would think
putting 10+ yrs into
caring, life, hardship
It's for real
and not a game.

Looking for God would be the same as pretending you had nothing to do with it so why bother? As the world get's more stranger everyday, what do you do? Might as well take care of oneself, followed by the one's you care for and give it your best.

My best is not doing so well, seem's I got caught up into doing things I normally don't do. A line, still waiting for the other to decide, Oh Boy! Seem's the Spot-light now has been turned on.

Actually that is a rock I found sometime ago. It would seem sediment added them images and have no meaning. Or if you like, the mind creates what it want's to see! What I was told anyway.

Alone I can relate too. It seem's people are more concerned with Thing's rather then People these day's! On a higher note, I would rather be alone. Though it drive's me crazy sometime's, one has to notice all the pain or do they?

As the "I do not know" come's following my back side, my path almost at it's end, I find something strange. Why does it not effect me so?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

mysterioustranger

Welcome my friend...welcome... to "the MACHINE" (Thanks to Pink Floyd).
I think now the trick is to try and figure out how to make a darn difference....in a world of IN-difference.

Would be nice to at least make a very small difference indeed! I'm all out of Trick's, bag's has a hole, and wonder what I might be doing wrong at time's.

Checking oneself from time to time; just in case I have what they have, I find it require's more energy then what I have or haven't found yet.

Still have time though, maybe. Now that the Game of Life has gone into Real Mode Play, might as well give it my best and leave it at that. What more can anyone ask?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join