It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

I have some time to spend studying the current fuku situation and condense it as a few words...but as ATS is a discussion I would like you to answer the questions I asked of you specifically..before you post again

A simple request for discussion from discourse ...from such things fame is made

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Qmantoo

Thank you for continuing this ever so important thread! I had been following the original
as well as posting a small amt of still photos because I had no clue what I was seeing. ALL
of these people and more, helped me to understand not only what I was seeing but
how everything worked, what causes different types of explosions, the fuel rods & all about
them. I had to leave due to anxiety caused by
other reasons but the thread wasn't helping only making it worse .

For all of you who don't know, ALL of these guys
(Qmantoo, Dances with Wolves,Air-Cooled, Silverlock, Worthog & ZWorld...
have provided us with valuable information into this night mare.)
I am thankful for all your hard work & explanations!

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 27-9-2013 by Ektar because: left out a sentence

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
A personal account of a man and his girlfriend living in Toyko with radiation sickness.

My Radiation Story

...[sic]This is epidemic. Don’t believe the government. Don’t believe the media. Don’t believe the people not living in Japan who don’t understand the magnitude of the situation. Look at the cold hard facts, look at the anecdotes. Hell, look at the past in Chernobyl. The Japanese people are getting seriously messed up by radiation atleast as far as TOKYO, and the saddest part is that most don’t even realize. [/sic]

Fishing anyone?

something for everyone

Silt fences keep radiation out of the ocean to "a certain extent", and now they're torn. And yes, let's fire up two more reactors because we have special new filter vents to let the bad stuff out (let's not worry about the folks on the other side of those vents shall we?)

Liquifaction in action...

edit on 27-9-2013 by Wertwog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Tokyo is alive and kicking:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Thanks for the info! 2nd vid not working! I asked about liquefaction earlier, may have been in part one of this thread or one of the other related threads but no-one responded, I am very interested in seeing the vid!

Here is my post in the other thread "11 Facts about the ongoing Fukushima Nuclear Holocaust that are almost too horrifying to believe"

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:33

reply to post by TheRedneck

I don't know how stable the structures around the plant can be if it's true that up to 1000 tonnes of water are pouring off of the mountain/ridge behind the plant everyday, under and past the storage tanks in which all of this "radioactive" water is being stored, which have already started leaking due to bad manufacturing and then onto, under, around and past the plant itself!! Isn't liquefaction a concern? The whole site could just start moving/surfing its way to the Pacific? I don't know much about this kind of thing so am just asking!
edit on 22/8/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27/9/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/9/13 by wiser3 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The Fukushima Generation:
New Data on Birth Defects in Post-Meltdown Japan

The Daily Beast recently obtained unpublished data on birth defects in Japan, which showed a small increase in prevalence rates for 2011—the year there was a triple nuclear meltdown in Fukushima Prefecture. The prevalence rate—the frequency of malformations among childbirths, such as holes in the heart (atrial septal defect)—was 2.43 percent, a number that is still below what is considered a normal figure among radiation experts.

The university that conducted the study will not release regional figures. However, several nuclear experts in and outside of the country assert that Japan needs to seriously measure the health impact of its nuclear problems, including birth defects, “with not just annual data but monthly data and broken down by prefecture.”
--------------
Dr. Robert Peter Gale, author of Radiation: What It Is, What You Need to Know is also skeptical of any connection between the meltdown at Fukushima and the 2011 data. “The rate of roughly 2.5 percent is lower than the normal prevalence which is 5 to 10 percent. Also, the types of abnormalities reported are not those associated with radiation exposures. The bottom line is there is no convincing evidence of increased birth defects.”
-----------
The Japanese government has a past history of censoring negative information about health damage caused by corporate malfeasance, as in the mercury poisoning cases during the ’50s and ’60s, the HIV-tainted blood cases in the ’80s, and the Dioxin contamination problem in the ’90s.

It has often avoided detailed epidemiological studies that might show a wider range of harm. In the Minamata mercury poisoning case, the central government even worked with the polluting corporations to minimize evidence showing the cause and range of the illness, in consideration of the negative economic impact such revelations would have.

One reason Japan government agencies have a long history of favoring corporate entities like TEPCO over the welfare of citizens is the common practice of bureaucrats retiring to prime posts in the industries they once regulated.

The Daily Beast:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

So basically what they are saying is that the figures given by the Japanese Government (note: not the Japanese people) are fudged and not too be believed as they have lied about the same type of thing before! Now where did I read/hear about that before?

Strange too that the rate is suddenly lower than would be expected! Something smells very fishy!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
A really great Article:

Much of what you’ve heard about the nuclear accident is wrong.
Fukushima Disaster:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

wiser3

So basically what they are saying is that the figures given by the Japanese Government (note: not the Japanese people) are fudged and not too be believed as they have lied about the same type of thing before! Now where did I read/hear about that before?

Strange too that the rate is suddenly lower than would be expected! Something smells very fishy!

It is very difficult to say without seeing the Paper but yes: the J-Government is bad!

Imo. there is no reason to believe that this Numbers are increasing because the Radiation
is to low and our Food is safe, in Chernobyl the greatest Impact came from contaminated
Food because the People had no other Choices (because of Poverty)
than eating the Fruits and Vegetables from their own Gardens!

The Ukraine and Belo Russia was and is very poor and nearly all of them have a Garden
or a/ few Cow, Pigs or Goat to get good Food but in this case it was bad for many!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The urine test is the last done in 15 towns and villages in the Kanto, cesium was detected in 70% of children
Attention in this article, "CHIBA" should mean the 4 towns of the extreme NW of the prefecture, adjacent to Ibaraki and Tochigi ... and recognized as "hot-spots", the size of the samples also make you wonder even if those tests were made according to a strict protocol ...
saigaijyouhou.com...
The report does not relate exclusively "CHIBA" and refers to 15 towns of 3 Japanese prefectures, due south of Fukushima ...
The kids are peeing out fuel rods.

This recalls the old story of the man who jumped off a ten-storey building and, as he passed each storey, could be heard saying, “So far, so good”.
1. In a residential area park in Tokyo, 230 km from Fukushima, the soil was found to have a radiation level of 92,335 Becquerels per square meter.
4. For the sake of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, an important fact has been left out from reports that go abroad.
Which is to say, in Japan today, as the entire country has been contaminated, we have no choice but to put irradiated garbage on the dinner table.
7. More dangerous still: in order, they say, to get rid of the pollution that has fallen over the wide area of Eastern Japan, they are scraping off the top layer of the soil, and putting it in plastic bags as garbage. Great mountains of these plastic bags, all weather-beaten, are sitting in fields in Eastern Japan subject of course to attack by heavy rain and typhoons. Eventually the plastic will split open and the contents will come spilling out. When that happens, there will be no place left to take them.
www.dianuke.org...

Nazi tactics of the OPP [Ontario Provintial donut eaters] backfired. Imagine?
They seem to have thrown a huge spotlight on the proposed Lake Huron nuke dump.
www.thestar.com...

Prime Minister and Tepco.
Our only plan is to do nothing and then get out of Japan when it gets worse, before they lynch us. lol Human and Aletko will be put in charge!
enenews.com... k-flow-on-hold-prime-minister-and-tepco-still-repeating-li

Reactors 1 & 2
"Radioactive substances of 400,000 becquerels per liter [400,000 radioactive strikes per second, per litre] were found in water samples from a well"
enenews.com... ts-1-2
"On July 5, a record reading of 900,000 becquerels was found in another well between the No. 2 reactor building and the sea"
ajw.asahi.com...

"Reporters in Japan write about rise in birth defects for 2011 — University won’t publish data on malformed babies after many years of doing so; Not releasing figures for Fukushima, other prefectures — Expert: This is ridiculous"
"After repeated requests, it finally provided the 2011 data, which is still currently unavailable to the public."
Most of us here agree.
enenews.com... s-to-release-figures-for-fukushima-or-other-prefectures-expe
www.thedailybeast.com...

Tepco “Can’t disclose atmosphere contamination data because the crane is malfunctioning”
That's not the only thing "malfunctioning" lol
fukushima-diary.com...

1.FACT: Over 5,000 ppl were reported of tweeting "nosebleed"(hanaji) over the past two-day period from 9/22-9/23
togetter.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Aircooled
1.FACT: Over 5,000 ppl were reported of tweeting "nosebleed"(hanaji) over the past two-day period from 9/22-9/23
togetter.com...

ROFL!

This was funny and showed very well how you use Information!

PS: i hoped that we can calm down the Situation but when this
is not wanted we just forget it and continue with Name calling

edit on 27-9-2013 by Human0815 because: just- can

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Wertwog
A personal account of a man and his girlfriend living in Toyko with radiation sickness.

My Radiation Story

Yep. That seems totally legit. My favourite part (and I quote).

"I became sick from radiation while living in Tokyo for 2 months. My ongoing symptoms were somewhat subtle – it took me many months after the fact to realize what had actually happened. That is only because I had pristine health right before Japan, the internet to absorb a lot of knowledge within a reasonable amount of time, and health practitioners who not only spent decades studying health but also have the mind set to be open minded to such an occurrence.

My girlfriend became sick from radiation. She would not have realized unless I was able to help her understand.

A friend of a friend became sick from radiation while going to Tokyo on business for a month and her doctor told her she cannot have children for 10 years. That is from word of mouth so I cannot factually go into detail about her situation"

A city with a larger population than Canada, and only he gets 'radiation sickness', self-diagnosed I imagine. Shame on you for posting such utter, utter nonsense.

edit on 27-9-2013 by Alekto because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
wow, our thread of data has gone down hill i see.

i could only ask everyone and i know i'm no one, but if we could please make every attempt you can to ignore human and alecto, they have no desire other than to disrupt the thread and start trouble otherwise known as trolling.

perhaps we can just ignore their posts because one thing i have found over the years is that trolls need attention to survive and without it they starve and move along.

the people who frequent this thread give me hope that we can make a difference because i believe in their caliber of intelligence, humanity and caring and that's why i'm here, to learn more and continue to keep a vigilant eye on this terrible situation, but the BS should cease, lest we loose our goal of educating ourselves and fellow citizens.

let them go, they're not worth the energy.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

There is nothing wrong about my Postings and the Sources!

When you have the Guts try to discuss the Topic of the Posting
but refrain from calling other People out because this is Fascism,
you should not and can't stop the thoughts and ideas of other People!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

DontTreadOnMe

REMINDER!!

Please stay on topic: Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Since, You are responsible for your own posts., We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Thank you, I was getting a bit tired of the ankle biting going on in this thread recently.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

that article is worse than useless...it contains hyperbole in place of INFORMATION.....

it does NOT even address the fact that Mark one's had multiple failures of "containment"
(now a huge joke because there IS NO SUCH THING )

or the surface boiling issue which is now paramount in the industry ( as one can NEVER cool A COLLECTIVE MELT MASS )

or release to the environment ..or pools ..or time table ..or..or..or

supposition is not fact ESPECIALLY WHEN VIEWING THE OBVIOUS ( which will never stop being history no matter what words are said about it .....

now after these distractions ..how is the pool at four ( three,. two . one ) doing?

edit on 27-9-2013 by Silverlok because: duh ...spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverlok

Are you able to show us about which failures of the Containment you talk about?

I still think that Article is much better than Wertwogs Report of Radiation Sickness
or AC Posting about bleeding Noses, imo. you are using a Double-Moral Standards!

Also that Report focus mostly on the US Role and her Procedere and Strategy
and not the Reactors itself!

Regards

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Here is the liquifaction vid Wiser, should be working now:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

LOL. I think you somewhat missed the point(s) and I don't think he is saying, anywhere, that only he is getting sick. In fact, he's saying the opposite.

This is very, very serious. Not just for me and my girlfriend. Probably hundreds of thousands, if not MILLIONS of people have been affected by the radiation in varying degrees.

This is epidemic. Don’t believe the government. Don’t believe the media. Don’t believe the people not living in Japan who don’t understand the magnitude of the situation. Look at the cold hard facts, look at the anecdotes. Hell, look at the past in Chernobyl. The Japanese people are getting seriously messed up by radiation atleast as far as TOKYO, and the saddest part is that most don’t even realize.

This isn't a scientist, I'm not presenting this as fact. This is anecdotal. This is just a guy. He believes this is happening to him. Perhaps he's wrong. Perhaps his hair falling out, brittle nails and other symptoms are something else. I'm not saying he's right or wrong. I'm presenting the information and everyone is free to draw their own conclusions.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join