It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

There is no reason to suggest that the beached dolphins had any connection to the EQ.

We will know for sure in a few days.

On the other hand, many scientists have said another big one is probable. What side of the plate it will be on is another question. The US side is so overdue it is just getting silly.

P

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: texasgirl

There is no reason to suggest that the beached dolphins had any connection to the EQ.

We will know for sure in a few days.

On the other hand, many scientists have said another big one is probable. What side of the plate it will be on is another question. The US side is so overdue it is just getting silly.

P

There was another beaching of 100 pilot whales in New Zealand 2 days before the ChristChurch earthquake. There may be no scientific link but maybe there's something to this?

I agree we're overdue for a big one here in US.

There's a thread going now about the dolphins being beached.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Here's something interesting:

testazyk.com...

An anatomy professor suggested a connection between beached whales and earthquakes.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Here's something interesting:

testazyk.com...

An anatomy professor suggested a connection between beached whales and earthquakes.

Interesting article. Also interesting is the fact that it was written one year before the Japanese quake. Dont know if Kumar predicted that one or not.

I think its possible that the Cetaceans are responding to future earth changes as they are the most sensitive species on earth. But personally I have done research on sonar as used by the oil and gas industry and it's effect on cetaceans and the evidence is pretty overwhelming that they are forced out of the water when trapped between the explosive bursts and the shore.

I also found that low frequency sonar can add pressure to fault lines and increase the likely hood of a locked point giving way. And there are massive sonar projects going on along the ring of fire, especially off the east coast of Japan and New Zealand/Tasmania. Its anybodies guess.

Here are some quotes from the story;

Back in 2004, Dr. Arunachalam Kumar, an anatomy professor at the medical college in Mangalore, India captured some headlines when he suggested that a massive stranding of whales off Tasmania on December 4, 2004 might be a warning of a major earthquake “within a week or two.” Three weeks later, the earthquake that triggered the Boxing Day tsunami occurred.

On August 20, a pod of 73 pilot whales came ashore at Karikari Beach in Kaitaia, New Zealand.  Nine were saved by teams attempting to refloat them but the rest died.

When Dr. Kumar was informed of the beachings, he predicted that an earthquake and/or a massive volcano eruption would occur in the end of August or early September. Sure enough, on August 29, Mt. Sinabung, a volcano in Sumatra that had been dormant for years erupted unexpectedly.
Then, on September 4th the 7.1 magnitude earthquake hit in Christchurch, New Zealand.

He also predicted an earthquake within four weeks of a mass whale stranding off Tasmania in late November 2008 and on January 4, 2009 three people were killed by a series of earthquakes in Indonesia.

Dr. Kumar doesn’t get worried about the isolated whale strandings. Rather, as he says “It is my observation, confirmed over the years, that mass suicides of whales and dolphins that occur sporadically all over the world, are in someway related to change and disturbances in the electromagnetic field coordinates and possible realignments of geotectonic plates thereof.”

ON EDIT: The Diary is reporting the following;

“The researching team, which consists of approx. 30 experts, performed autopsy inspection on 17 dolphins. The chief of the researching team stated “Most of the lungs looked entirely white”. She commented though internal organs were generally clean without any symptoms of disease or infection, but most of the lungs were in ischaemia state. She said “I have never seen such a state”.”
-----------------------------
Ischemia ia a condition where nitrogen builds up due to a restricted flow of oxygen in the blood. It is a common symptom of decompression sickness (DCS) or nitrogen narcosis. However, cetaceans are equipped to overcome decomrpession sickness in most instances. From a report at Compr Physiol 1:517-535, 2011;

The ability of diving mammals to forage at depth on a breath hold of air is dependent on gas exchange, both in the lung and in peripheral tissues. Anatomical and physiological adaptations in the respiratory system, cardiovascular system, blood and peripheral tissues contribute to the remarkable breath-hold capacities of these animals. The end results of these adaptations include efficient ventilation, enhanced oxygen storage, regulated transport and delivery of respiratory gases, extreme hypoxemic/ischemic tolerance, and pressure tolerance.

---------------------------

For all the animals that were studied to have suffered from extreme ischemia is kinda strange, though not totally rare. It has been documented before but I cant find those reports at the moment. The thing to consider is how so many died from what appears to be decompression sickness when they have evolved to overcome just that. It is becoming more and more common to see DCS in cetaceans, though not extreme ischemia.
edit on 12-4-2015 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: matadoor
a reply to: zworld

"It's dead Jim".

"Bones, are you sure".

Looks like that little puppy is still alive. From SimplyInfo;

Asahi Shimbun is reporting that the robot stranded inside unit 1 containment is still transmitting data. This rules out radiation damaging the controls. From Asahi Shimbun: “According to an IRID official, the operators tugged on the robot’s cable and sent instructions for it to change shape, but it still would not move. The robot’s camera, dosimeter and temperature gauge were not damaged, and the robot was still capable of transmitting data.”

Of course what they dont report is that the robot keeps screaming......BEAM ME UP SCOTTY AND FAST!!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

No worries here folks, move along and follow the herd. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: zworld

"It's dead Jim".

"Bones, are you sure".

Looks like that little puppy is still alive. From SimplyInfo;

Asahi Shimbun is reporting that the robot stranded inside unit 1 containment is still transmitting data. This rules out radiation damaging the controls. From Asahi Shimbun: “According to an IRID official, the operators tugged on the robot’s cable and sent instructions for it to change shape, but it still would not move. The robot’s camera, dosimeter and temperature gauge were not damaged, and the robot was still capable of transmitting data.”

Of course what they dont report is that the robot keeps screaming......BEAM ME UP SCOTTY AND FAST!!!!!

"This rules out radiation damaging the controls."

Anything to distract the sheeple and keep with the party line…Radiation is safe and good for you!

So, if it would NOT OBEY COMMANDS TO MOVE - "the controls are not damaged"?

NEWS FLASH! Robot not shape-shifter!

Robotic experts from TEPCO ask robot to 'change shape', not 'exit stage left'…

Our constant outreach to MSM continues unabated...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think it's still dead Jim. But, we DID get some pictures from it.

www.digitaljournal.com...

I tried posting some of them here, code didn't seem to like it much.

Sorry, this one includes some video:

www.9news.com.au...

edit on 14-4-2015 by matadoor because: Dumb A$$ forgot a link

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: matadoor

The vid from the robot is #5 on the second site posted and its a must see. I cant tell if thats water bubbling or molten material. Thanks for that one M, very interesting indeed.

And the pics show the most radiation static weve seen from TEPCO photos yet.

Yeah its dead. In fact its probably started melting by now.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

My opinion, it's not bubbling, it's just flowing, but where the hell is it flowing to, that's a pretty steady flow of water heading someplace. Note in the previous pic, the temp the unit senses is 20.3 C and 7.1 S/HR. So boiling is most likely out of the ? but the 7.1SV/HR is rather HOT.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Different site, different video, look at the steam coming up from below, and the changes to the radiation levels as the steam ebbs and flows....

www.nbcnews.com...

Still looking for more.

One more, different video, different angles.

rt.com...

edit on 14-4-2015 by matadoor because: Dumb A$$

different site, same movie (I think) but looks clearer to me. The amount of steam coming up from below is remarkable, definitely puts a completely different spin on the temps we are seeing from each of the reactors now, we know now that they are indeed still steaming, still above boiling at wherever the core is down below, but the temps up above are just fine.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

So much for "cold standby", more like "steaming like a train engine at full power".........

edit on 14-4-2015 by matadoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
A Youtube Channel to watch a tad closer than I used to....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
In that last movie, I saw a couple of peaks in radiation.

1:24 seconds we hit 20 SV/Hr then at 2:11 it hits 24.9 SV/Hr.

That's pretty friggin' hot.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
And I somehow missed this video from Tepcon (Sorry my version of them).

www.youtube.com...

40 minutes long, inside reactor #1 from 2012.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

In that last movie, I saw a couple of peaks in radiation.

1:24 seconds we hit 20 SV/Hr then at 2:11 it hits 24.9 SV/Hr.

That's pretty friggin' hot.

I think the rad counter is broken. Or there are holes in the RPV allowing beams to hit the robot. I can't see how it can jump so much in rad readings. Its not moving far, inches only, yet the counter is spiking.

Another thing. Unit 1 blew from the top two floors but the bottom of the building wasnt that damaged. Yet inside containment we see debris thrown around and looking like it had gone through a bomb blast.

And last note, the gold slightly tinged green stuff that looks melted on the grating is the same color as uranium that has been oxidized. I think its close anyway.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. From SimplyInfo this AM.

2nd Robot Enters Fukushima Unit 1 Containment
April 15th, 2015
TEPCO is reporting that the second robot has been put into containment and made 6 of the 11 data stops on the second inspection route. This is roughly half way through the distance of the second route

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
ENE has two interesting stories this AM. One about how the 24 Sv spike occurs when the robot turns towards the blob of golden stuff on the grates, and another about one of the worlds rarest cetaceans which has washed ashore north of where the other strandings occurred.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Fukushima Radioactive Food Shipped & Nuclear Restarts Blocked update 4/14/15 - YouTube

Published on Apr 14, 2015
Taiwan to Step Up Regulation of Japan Food Imports Because Japan Shipped Taiwan Radioactive Food!

This is a PERFECT EXAMPLE WHY the TPP is such a Big Deal!

Taiwanese officials are stepping up their regulation of food imports from Japan. That's to make sure the products are free of radioactive contamination.

Taiwan has banned shipments of food from 5 Japanese prefectures, including Fukushima, since the nuclear plant accident in March 2011.

And now, Taiwanese health authorities are implementing additional measures. They said on Monday they will require proof of origin to accompany food imports.

Officials will also demand radiation checks on specific items, including baby food.
Taiwanese officials proposed the new regulatory steps last year. But they put them on hold because of opposition from Japan.

The officials apparently changed their minds after revelations last month that some processed foods from the 5 Japanese prefectures are being sold in Taiwan.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

MsMilkytheclown1

THE ROBOT ACTUALLY showed 24 sieverts/hr.
See time 5:31 into this video: Fukushima Radioactive Food Shipped & Nuclear Restarts Blocked update 4/14/15 youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Here is a page of photos of uranium oxide. Note the similarity in the yellow/gold photos with the stuff on the grates. Did the RPV burst during meltdown and throw some fuel around. Hmmm.

www.google.com...

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join